The Face-Painter Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers

With her ardent mouth pressed hotly against mine, I slid my middle finger up and right over the front of her panties. "Unnggghh..." She gave off a little whimper as my finger pressed against the warm cleft of her sex, her panties already soaked with her flowing juices. I ran my fingertip up along the line of her pouting lips beneath, rolling the tip of my finger over the stiff protrusion of her clit at the apex of her sex.

"Ohhnnnn..." Her lusty groan inspired me and I flicked my finger to the side, sliding it beneath the leg opening of her panties and pulling them to one side. With the back of my hand I pushed the hem of her skirt right up and out of the way. I drew my face back from hers, both of us gasping breathlessly. I looked down at her shaved pussy, the wet slippery lips of her cunt a brilliant pink, absolutely flushed with desire. From her incessant gasping and twitching, I could see how badly she needed to come, so I slid my middle finger between those beckoning petals and slipped it inside, slowly burying it to the third knuckle in one slow insertion.

"Oh Godddd...," Emma moaned, dropping her head onto the back of the couch as I started to work her over. Her legs rolled open ever further, totally exposing her beautiful cunt to me as I worked my finger back and forth. She was absolutely soaked, her creamy nectar almost flowing out of her. I slipped a second finger into her, sawing them back and forth together as she continued to squirm, her lush backside shifting about on the couch. I tipped my fingers up, concentrating on the hot folds of flesh on the roof of her vagina, the nerves beneath her sensitive clit just above my long sliding fingers.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS," my sister hissed loudly as she started to come. Her loins were bucking up against my fingers and she was shaking spasmodically as she climaxed, her whole body wracked with paroxysms of pleasure. She was mumbling incoherently as her head lolled from side to side, the overwhelming sensations of her tingling climax rolling over her in exquisite waves. I could see how badly she needed this, and I continued to gently slide my fingers over the sensitive tissues inside her, drawing out her pleasurable release as long as I could, until she finally reached down and gripped my wrist, her sensitive body unable to take any more.

"Stop...stop. Oh Connor, thank you. I needed that so bad," she gasped breathlessly.

"I could tell."

She sat up and kissed me, a little slower this time, but I could feel the passionate need still inside her as her tongue slipped into my mouth and pressed hotly against mine. Her hand slid over my thigh and then stopped, almost in shock, as her hand discovered the iron bar of my rigid cock beneath my clothes.

"Oh my God, Connor, is that all you?" she asked, her fingertips exploring the length of my stiff prick.

"I'm afraid so." She quickly pulled at my belt, undid my pants and pulled down my zipper, anxious to see what her hands had discovered. Her slender fingers slid beneath the waistband of my fitted boxers, wrapped themselves around the thick root, and then she forcefully pulled it out, having difficulty getting the puffy swollen head past the elastic waistband. Released from its confines, the stiffening shaft totally unfurled, the broad mushroom head seeming to almost blossom once it was in the open air, the wet red eye already seeping pre-cum.

"Oh my! I've never seen anything like it before." I watched as she looked at it hungrily, and then a delightful shiver ran down my spine as her tongue came out instinctively and ran wetly around her full soft lips. I'd seen that look before, and knew exactly what she wanted. But before I could even say anything, my sister spoke first. "I can't believe how badly I need it in my mouth." She didn't hesitate as she leaned forwards and pressed her lips to the head of my cock. She gave it a little smooch, her lips and tongue sucking a tasty sample from the glistening tip.

"Mmmm..." She gave off a needy little whimper, and I felt her lips start to part as she slid her mouth down over the pebbly tissues of my glans. Her mouth was just like her pussy—incredibly hot and wet. I felt her lips stretching, and then they went right down over the broad flared ridge of my corona, the blood-engorged ridge rubbing sinfully against her soft full lips. I felt her lips press hotly against the veiny shaft as she paused, and then started to suck.

"Ohhhnnn," I groaned, my sister's cheeks caving in to envelop my dick in a steamingly hot sheath. She started to move slowly up and down, her cheeks moving in and out like a bellows as she wantonly sucked. She was working on my dick like a pro, her hunger for cock obvious by the eagerness with which she was going about her cock-sucking duties. I lay back against the couch, luxuriating in the delicious sensations of my sex-deprived sister sucking me off like a porn star. I'd been getting more and more turned on by looking at her all night long in that gorgeous dress and those sexy slingbacks, and now, with her mouth working on me this vigorously, I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Her hand slipped around the thick root of my cock, her slender fingers starting to pump up and down as she continued to suck wetly, her drooling saliva running out of her mouth and down over her stroking fingers. Within minutes, she had me climbing the walls. I reached beneath her and cupped her breasts beneath her dress, loving the feel of the pendulous weight of them as she leaned over my groin. As I moved my hand beneath the soft heaviness of her tits, the feeling her hard thick nipple beneath my fingers was all it took.

"Oh fuck, Emm...I'M GONNA CUM," I warned as I felt those heavenly contractions start in my midsection. My words seemed to only inspire her as she started to bob her head more vigorously, her lustrous brunette hair flying everywhere. I looked at her pursed lips sucking ravenously at my throbbing dick as I started to cum. The first shot blasted forth, and it felt so forceful, I was almost surprised it didn't knock her head right off my spurting cock. I fired again as she continued to bob up and down, my spewing pecker flooding her mouth as I went off.

"Glumpphh." I heard her make a gulping sound as she swallowed, but she never missed a stroke as her bobbing head flew up and down, her lips and tongue licking and sucking feverishly at my spitting prick. I came again and again, unloading a massive load of spunk into my sister's mouth. I watched it start to leak from the corners of her pouty lips, the whitish goo sliding erotically down the sides of the glistening shaft. Her eyes opened wide in surprise as I kept shooting, torrents of semen spewing forth over her tonsils. More was seeping from the corners of her mouth now as she couldn't keep up, thick gobs of pearly nectar sliding down over her pumping fingers. She sucked ravenously, eagerly swallowing the mouthfuls I was feeding her. I felt a few more spurts launch deep into her mouth, the broad flared head of my pecker bumping against the soft tissues at the back of her mouth as she swallowed, my silky discharge sliding right down into her welcoming stomach. A shivering shudder ran through me, and the final wads of liquid protein oozed forth, drizzling sensually onto her waiting tongue.

"Mmmmm," she purred as she swallowed, the muscles in her neck contracting teasingly as she let the overflowing goodness within her mouth slide down her throat. Her lips pulled back reluctantly, pursed forward like a fish out of water as they clung to my thick shaft. She pulled them right off, and then dove for her hand, her tongue licking at the syrupy goo coating her fingers. As I lay there recovering, I watched as she licked and sucked up all of my pearly nectar, the gobs of milky semen eagerly lapped up by her avidly working lips and tongue.

"I can't believe how much you came," she finally said, looking up at me, her eyes still filled with lustful need. "Do you always come that much?"

"Most of the time."

"There was so much, and it tasted to so good. It's been so long since I've had any." Her hand was still stroking my semi-hard cock, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "Uh, you're not one of those 'one-and-done' guys, are you?"

"Not at all," I said as I pulled her up and pushed her back on the couch. "I can give you as much as you need, for as long as you need it." I pulled off the rest of my clothes as she watched admiringly, and then dropped to my knees in front of her. She was still fully dressed, right down to her sexy high heels. "But right now, I think I'd like to do the same for you."

"Mmmm, I think you're reading my mind." She eagerly let her legs roll open again as I knelt between them. As her hem rose higher, I reached forward and grabbed the little slip of black silky fabric that was her panties—as I'd thought from looking at her in the tight dress, nothing more than a G-string. She lifted her hips as I drew them down and off, tossing the soaking wet piece of material to the side.

"That's it," my sister said wantonly as I moved closer between her spread thighs and started licking, my tongue sliding luxuriously over the sinfully soft skin of her inner thighs. As I licked higher, the intoxicating scent of her creaming cunt filled my nostrils. The warm earthy scent washed over me, firing my senses. It was so invitingly womanly, and incredibly arousing, without being nasty. I breathed deeply, loving the feel of the alluring fragrance washing over me. I could see that her snatch was almost bubbling over with need, glistening drops of her creamy juices shining on the puffy petals of her pussy-lips.

"Mmmm..." It was me who groaned this time as I couldn't wait any longer and dove in, pressing my face flush up against my sister's dripping cunt. I slipped my tongue between the beckoning gates of her weeping little box and slid it upwards, getting rewarded with a massive dose of her flowing discharge. She put her hands on the back of my head, her slender fingers running lovingly through my hair as I started to eat her, my tongue rolling in slow luxurious circles over the hot seeping tissues inside her.

"Oh Jesus, you're good," Emma moaned, and I flicked my eyes up to see her looking down at me, her lips turned up in a rapturous smile, her eyes hooded with desire. "We could have been doing this years ago. How many times did I lay in bed at night with my fingers inside me, thinking about my big brother doing this to me?" I was surprised at my sister's honesty, but I guess there is nothing like a little sexual release to loosen someone's tongue.

"Mhmm," I hummed my agreement into her throbbing sex, my face pressed warmly against her shaved groin as I feathered my tongue as far into her as I could. I felt her bring her legs up and rest them on my shoulders as she squeezed her legs together, trapping me between her strong muscular thighs, her high-heels crossed over my back. It felt incredible when she did that, letting me know how badly she needed this from me. I stiffened my tongue and rolled it again and again over the hot dripping flesh inside her, her juicy goodness oozing out continuously onto my tongue.

"Oh fuck...that is so...that is so...AAAAAAHHHHHHHH," Emma gasped as she started to shake. With her legs clamped around my head, her hips bucked up off the couch, driving her dripping cunt against my working mouth. I slipped my hands beneath her lush behind, finally getting my fingers on that perfect ass as I continued to work on her, my lips and tongue running feverishly over the pulsing flesh of her gushing cunt. My face was awash with her sticky nectar as she came, her warm juices flowing onto my waiting tongue. I swallowed, loving the flavor of my sister's gushing trench as I dove back in for more, my tongue running lewdly over her throbbing pink flesh. I kept licking while she kept twitching and shaking, her backside thrashing about erotically as I sucked and licked at her juicing cunt. Her climax went on for a long time before she gave out a long sigh, and then collapsed back against the couch, her strong legs releasing their possessive grip on my head.

"I think you needed that pretty badly too," I said, slowly licking upwards along the dripping cleft between her shiny pussy-lips, gathering in a mouthful of her seeping discharge.

"Oh my God, did I ever," Emma said, looking at me through half-closed eyes, her sumptuous chest heaving beneath her tight black dress.

"How about one or two more," I replied, lowering my mouth back down and slipping my lips over the protruding nodule of her throbbing clit, sucking at it in a tender yet merciless kiss.

"Oh no," she moaned deep in her throat, and I looked up to see her eyes close as she lay back against the couch, her hands slipping into my hair and legs coming up to trap my head once more as I went back to work. I ate her for the next half hour or so, bringing her to three more tingling climaxes, my sucking mouth and working lips never leaving her steaming gash.

"Oh Jesus...enough...enough," my sister finally said, pushing my sticky face back from her sensitive twat. I was covered with her juices, from my hairline all the way down my neck and onto my chest. I loved it. I watched her eyes as she pushed me away, her gaze dropping to my midsection, my rampant cock once more standing at full salute.

"Oh my God, it's so big," Emma said as she sat forward and slipped her slender fingers around it, giving it a gentle squeeze and then pumping it slowly. "How big is it?"

"A little over 10"."

A shudder went through her, but I could see the ravenous look in her eyes as her hand continued to pump. "Come with me," she said, getting up from the couch and leading me into her bedroom. She pulled down the covers on her bed and turned to me. "Connor, I wonder if you'd do something for me."

"Sure Emm, anything."

"I hope you won't think this too weird, but I love to have it in my behind. Would you...would you do that for me?"

Holy fuck, my sister with the perfect rear end was asking me to fuck her in the ass! Could it get much better than this? "I'd love to," I responded, and we both looked down as my surging cock twitched in anticipation, the engorged tip bobbing menacingly up and down.

"I guess I'm not the only one who likes the idea of that," she said with a teasing smile as she stepped up to me, kissed me hotly, and stroked my long hard cock, her red fingernails tracing teasingly over the full length of my ten hard inches. She let go and reached into her night table, drawing out a tube of lubricant. She poured a generous amount onto her hand and then slickened up my cock, reminding me of the delicious hand-job I'd had from Nurse Margaret earlier in the day. "I've never had one as big as yours before. Be careful, okay?"

"Absolutely. Just let me know if it starts to hurt," I replied. I looked her up and down. She looked fantastic, still dressed in that sexy little black dress and pointy slingbacks. "But how about if you do a little something for me too?"

"What's that?" she asked kittenishly, her slippery fingers still stroking my rock-hard cock.

"Leave your dress and shoes on, at least for now. I want to take you just like this." I could see her give off a shiver of excitement as I told her I wanted to take her, my words letting her know who was going to be in charge during this ass-fucking.

"You are a nasty one, aren't you?" she replied. "I like the sound of that." She climbed onto the bed and got on her hands and knees in the middle of it, looking bewitchingly sexy with the hem of her dress riding well up on the back of her full thighs, the pointy toes of her high heels digging into the mattress.

"Oh Emma, you are so gorgeous," I said, climbing onto the bed and hurriedly kneeling behind her.

"I think you know just where to put that beautiful hard thing of yours." She leaned forward and arched her back, the hem of her dress rising even higher as her luscious heart-shaped ass opened up deliciously before me.

"Oh fuck," I muttered to myself as I reached forward and pushed her dress up, letting it gather at the small of her back, the breathtakingly round cheeks of her bum exposed before me. I couldn't resist, running my hands over the spectacular lush mounds, feeling the incredible warm flesh beneath my hands for the first time. I knew then what I'd heard some women say about erections—it was amazing that something could feel so firm and yet so velvety soft at the same time. That was how Emma's ass felt, magically firm and like liquid silk at same time—truly magnificent. I slowly rubbed my hands all over the sizable cheeks, loving the velvety smoothness and lush fullness of it beneath my fingertips. My prick surged as a tingling shiver of anticipation ran through me, knowing I would soon have my stiff cock deep inside that enchanting masterpiece of an ass.

"Oh Emma, you have the most spectacular rear end I've ever seen," I said, pushing down gently on the small of her back. She knew exactly what I wanted, leaning further forwards and turning her face sideways as she dropped it onto a pillow. With her back arched even more, it opened up the deep crease of her backside invitingly. I looked down at the deep groove, following the crevice down to where it ended at the winking pink starfish of her anal pucker. Oh man, did that ever look sweet—so pink, so tender, such an inviting little rosebud. My cock flexed again, the dripping head drawn to that cute little opening as if it were a homing beacon. I pushed down on the top of the slickened shaft, the rigidity of it pushing back forcefully against my fingers.

"Yes, that's what I like," Emma purred lewdly as I rubbed the broad slippery knob down along the shadowed crevice, stopping when I had the very tip nestled up against her wrinkled sphincter. The heat was incredible as the tender flesh nibbled wantonly at the tip of my cock. I almost lost it right there, suppressing the urges rising within me. She wriggled back against me, getting the head of my rampant erection just where she wanted it.

"There, that's perfect," she said softly, letting me know she was ready. I put my hands on her wide hips and flexed back slightly, still keeping the oozing tip of my cock against her waiting bum-hole. I saw her breath deep and then let it out slowly, forcing herself to relax for what she knew was coming. I flexed forward, feeling the resistance of her flesh as I started to make my way into her. I looked down as the tiny pucker started to open up, the hot pink tissues adhering possessively to the pebbly glans of my engorged prick. I was amazed to see it open up so beautifully as the broad flared knob went deeper. I kept up a slow insistent forward pressure, watching as her sphincter continued to spread open over the flaring contours of the massive lubricated knob. I was almost there now, only the purple ring of the engorged corona to go. I paused for a second, and then pressed forward.

"Unnngghhh," Emma moaned deep in her throat and the rope-like ridge slipped inside, her tight anal ring clamping down beyond the broad crimson crown. "Oh Jesus, that's big." I held still, my hands on her hips as she got used to it. She was breathing deep, and then I felt the muscles inside her relax as she started to roll her hips in a slow tantalizing circle.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, feeling the incendiary heat of her ass pulling at my throbbing erection. I had never felt anything so hot in my entire life. It was amazing. She continued to roll her hips, and I could hear her moaning softly as she started to push back, pulling more of my rigid dick into her waiting ass. Knowing she was ready for more of it, I gripped her hips firmly and flexed again, my hips moving with hers.

"Aaaahhh yessssssssss...," she hissed loudly, her back arching even more and her head snapping up as I fed more of my rock-hard cock into her. I insistently moved forward, the hot wet tissues inside her slowly yielding to my advancing cock, the clutching pink tissues gripping me like a hot buttery fist. I looked down with a smile on my face as I watched the last two inches go in, my shaven groin pressing flush up against her beautiful backside.

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,700 Followers