The Facialites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teacher nervously glances at the phone as she talks.

TEACHER

No, I keep it down. Try to set a good example for the kids.

YOUNG MAN

It must be a nightmare trying to hang onto their concentration now that everyone has phones like that.

TEACHER

(laughs)

Don't get me started... it's actually not that much worse than when I was teaching you guys. I remember you texted so much in class that I had to stand directly over you sometimes.

YOUNG MAN

Yeah, yeah... and that one time you could tell that somebody had their phone on because it kept vibrating, and you were so sure it was me?

TEACHER

Oh yeah! I came and stood over you as you worked, and when I heard the vibrating, I put my hand on what I thought was your phone in your pocket...

YOUNG MAN

And then it totally wasn't my phone...

They both laugh.

YOUNG MAN

So, uh... did anyone ever find out about our little, uh, you know...

TEACHER

Hm? Oh fuck, no! How do you think I managed to keep my job?

"Mmm, I like it when you say fuck," the writer said.

"Are you guys gonna talk the whole way through, or am I gonna see some dick in this video?" the student asked, unzipping her jeans and sliding them off while still managing to keep her breast in the teacher's mouth. Once the jeans were all the way off, she got on her hands and knees above the teacher. The teacher's hands went straight to the student's ass and panty-covered pussy.

"Oh, there's dick. Just you wait," the teacher said after finally taking her lips off the student's bosom. The student moaned as the teacher's hands went into her panties.

"What's this incident you guys are referring to?" the writer asked.

"Well, a few days after I touched his 'phone,' I came and stood over him again and asked him if there were any cellphones in his pocket today," the teacher explained as her finger found the student's clitoris. The student collapsed onto the teacher, looking up into the older woman's eyes.

"Fuck me, mommy," the student said, and laid out beside the teacher, clinging onto her in a fetal position. Because of the awkward position, the teacher had some trouble slipping off the student's panties, but she managed to before continuing with the story. She threw the wet panties to the writer, who proceeded to rub them on her face and smell them.

"We had a little giggle about that, and he said 'I don't think so, but if you want to check, you're more than welcome.' So I leaned over his desk, pretending to point out a mistake in his work, and put my hand on his thigh. I reached out and grazed his dick, just grazed it, with my little finger." As she spoke, the teacher worked three fingers of one hand over the student's pussy, two spreading her labia open while the third rubbed her clit. "I felt it thicken, and I got so turned on that I had to have one of the seniors fuck me right after that class," she said, and slipped a finger of her free hand into the student's ass. Meanwhile, the student fondled her breast with one hand and sucked the thumb of her other hand. "So it became our little thing. He'd ask me to come over to his desk to help him with something or other, and I'd rub his dick through his pants," the teacher explained.

"Fuck me mommy fuck me mommy fuck me mommy," the student managed to squeak out when her thumb wasn't lodged too deep in her mouth.

"Did he ever cum?" the writer asked, toying absently with the student's panties as she spoke.

"I think so, once... anyway, I'd like to imagine that was his cum I felt through his pants that one time." the teacher said. "Yeah, if he did cum, it was just the once, though I did notice he was always the last to leave the class on the days I touched his dick."

"Oh mommy fuck my ass fuck it please mommy fuck my ass," the student said, and the teacher obligingly worked another finger into the student's anus. The student sobbed with desire as she got on her hands and knees, ass in the air.

"Poor guy. He must have had an erection like a skyscraper," the writer said, sticking her tongue out to lick the still-wet patch on the inside of the panties.

"Yeah, I'll say. This one time, I called him to my desk after the bell rang, and he stood there really awkwardly, book held in front of his crotch."

"FUCK ME MOMMY FUCK ME MOMMY FUCK ME MOMMY," the student screamed, her own fingers now buried in her pussy, her plump chest flattened on the couch as the teacher worked four fingers in and out of her ass, almost to the knuckle. Finally, the teacher worked her whole fist into the young girl's ass.

The student froze, convulsing, her eyes rolling into the back of her head. What began as a breathy, wordless moan worked its way into a massive scream. She dropped onto her back, writhing and clutching at pillows with one hand as she shoved as much as she could of the other into her pussy.

"YES! MOMMY! MOMMY! YES!" she screamed before finally subsiding into a series of moans. After a few minutes, she rolled off the couch and onto the floor, shambling awkwardly on her knees over to where the writer sat. She offered her hand to the writer, dripping as it was with her juices, and the writer began licking the young girl's fingers.

"Now, where were we?" the teacher asked, flushed and winded. She finally took off her clothes completely and lay naked on the couch, caressing herself lazily. "Oh right, the book. So there we were, alone in the classroom, and I asked him to put down his book for a second. He does, but he sort of hunches over in this weird way."

"Go on," the writer said, putting the student's hand on her chest. The student began unbuttoning the writer's cardigan.

"So I say 'stand up straight,' and he reluctantly does, and boy, does he ever."

"Big bulge?" the writer asked, reaching under her skirt and raising her ass off the chair so she could pull off her panties before feeding them to the student.

"You have no idea," the teacher said, laughing.

The teacher is leaning forward on her desk, the young man still standing.

TEACHER

But you were okay with me touching you, right? You didn't feel molested or anything?

YOUNG MAN

Oh, I had no problem with it. Trust me.

TEACHER

Some days you seemed to like it more than others.

YOUNG MAN

Well, it all depended on where exactly you'd touch me. Like when you went straight for the crotch, it didn't do much for me, but when you rubbed it more gently, that was heaven.

TEACHER

You mean like when I touch it like this?

The teacher reaches between the boy's legs, putting her hand all the way up his crotch.

YOUNG MAN

N-no, that's how I didn't like it... relatively speaking.

TEACHER

Oh, so you preferred it like this?

The teacher moves her hand slightly, finding the shaft of the boy's dick wedged down his trouser leg and giving it a squeeze.

TEACHER

Like that?

YOUNG MAN

Uh huh.

TEACHER

Or do you like it when I just graze it, like that?

The teacher runs her fingertips over the bulge, which gets more pronounced as she does it.

YOUNG MAN

(breathing heavily)

Uh huh.

She moves her hand further down, running her fingernails over the lower end of the bulge, which is now throbbing through the boy's tight pants.

TEACHER

What about this thing right here? You prefer it when I touch this part?

YOUNG MAN

(moaning)

Y-yeah...

TEACHER

If I just rub it back and forth like this, do you like that?

She starts moving her fingertips back and forth across the end of the bulge, causing it to twitch slightly.

YOUNG MAN

(whispering)

Yeah, that's pretty good.

TEACHER

(smiling)

Yeah?

The teacher laughs.

TEACHER

This is fun. I kinda wanna see what I'm doing. Do you mind if...

She points to the boy's belt buckle.

YOUNG MAN

No, not at all, go ahead.

She looks up at him and stops rubbing him so she can lean forward even further and unbuckle his belt.

TEACHER

Are you getting an eyeful?

YOUNG MAN

Yeah... it's appreciated.

TEACHER

Did you ever sneak a peek in class?

YOUNG MAN

Sure, sometimes.

TEACHER

Ever see any nipple?

YOUNG MAN

Of yours? No... never got so lucky.

TEACHER

You will, later.

She finishes unbuckling, unbuttoning and unzipping him. She pulls down his pants and frees the bulge. She runs her fingertips from the tip of still-clothed shaft to the base and back again, making his dick jerk reflexively in response.

He reaches out and slips his hand underneath her top and bra, cupping her breast and toying with her nipple. She closes her eyes in ecstasy.

TEACHER

Mmmmm... I told you that would have to wait, I'll get so distracted if you do that.

YOUNG MAN

I didn't feel like waiting.

Biting her lip, she reluctantly removes his hand and places his fingers in her mouth, sucking on them as she looks in his eyes. Then she puts his hand away and lowers her still-open mouth onto the head of the boy's clothed cock, sucking on it for a few seconds.

"Bear in mind, that until now, I'd never knowingly touched his cock," the teacher explained as she masturbated calmly with both hands.

"So there was no actual contact, or even exposure while he was your student?" the writer asked, fondling her now-nude breasts while the student went down on her.

"No... well, sort of," the teacher said, her eyes wistful as she thought back.

"Did anything happen after you told him to..." the writer paused and moaned as the student's tongue found her sweet spot. "...to put his book down?"

"Not exactly... I asked him if that was for me, and he said yes. I asked him what he'd like to do to me."

"And what did he say?" the writer asked, sliding down in her chair and putting her legs over the student's shoulders.

"Oh, you know, typical stuff, really. Nothing too exciting. Said he'd like to fuck my brains out and make me cum all night long, that kind of thing."

"Teenagers," the writer said.

"Hey!" the student said, sticking her head up.

"Calm down, honey. You're an exception," the writer said, pushing her head back down. "Wait a second: knowingly? You never knowingly touched his cock?"

"Yeah... a funny thing happened on his senior trip, which I was a chaperone on."

The writer slides the boy's boxers down and his cock slaps her in the face. She runs her hand back and forth over it before grabbing it by the head and stroking steadily.

TEACHER

You know, I saw you jerk off on a girl's tits once. That's how I know you like it like this.

YOUNG MAN

Yeah, I know...

TEACHER

You do?

She sucks his cock as he tells the story, fondling his balls as she uses her lips and tongue on his cockhead only.

YOUNG MAN

Yeah, senior trip, right? I was with Lorna Barrow and we went out into the woods alone. Lorna didn't notice because she was... somewhat preoccupied, but when I looked back toward the motel, I could have sworn I saw you watching us from a window. When I pulled out of her mouth to cum on her tits, I thought of you. I'd never cum that hard. Usually, my cum would just go straight down and onto her tits, but this time, it shot out onto her face and into her hair and mouth. She was pretty pissed. She had to wash off in the lake, and pretend that I'd pushed her in it to explain how wet she was.

The teacher pops the young man's cock out of her mouth, but keeps rubbing it, teasing it, spreading her saliva across it.

TEACHER

I remember that. I confronted Lorna and told her I'd have to tell her parents unless she did me a little favor.

The teacher greedily puts the cock back in her mouth and sucks vigorously, giving off muffled moans and wet smacking noises.

YOUNG MAN

Oh, you did, did you?

TEACHER

Mm-hm.

She once again removes the cock, but keeps it very close to her lips as she works the head with her fingertips.

TEACHER

I told her to bring me back some of your cum.

She licks the head, teasingly at first, but then crams it back into her mouth.

YOUNG MAN

Oh... so that's why...

This time, she strokes the whole shaft when the cock is out of her mouth.

TEACHER

Yup. She went right back to your room and blew you, huh?

She puts the dick back in her mouth, and we can tell by the way she works it from the sides that she is teasing it with her tongue.

YOUNG MAN

Yeah... I came to the door and as soon as she was inside the room, she just closed the door and pulled my pants down. Usually, she didn't like me cumming in her mouth, but this time, when I warned her I was cumming, she just looked in my eyes and kept sucking. I came into her mouth, but it was clearly a bigger load than she expected, and she had to pull me out. I came on her face again, this time on her cheek and chin before she aimed it down at her tits. Then she left.

The teacher continues sucking.

YOUNG MAN

You were outside the door, weren't you?

The teacher nods, keeping the cock in her mouth.

YOUNG MAN

And she kissed you, giving you a mouthful of my cum?

Again, the teacher nods.

YOUNG MAN

And did you lick off the cum on her face and tits?

Once gain, the teacher nods.

YOUNG MAN

Did you maybe gather some up on your fingers and lick it off?

The teacher nods.

YOUNG MAN

And do you think Lorna liked having you do that, lick cum off her face and scoop it off her tits?

The teacher smiles as broad a smile as she can without letting the cock out of her mouth, and nods again.

YOUNG MAN

And did you maybe put some of my cum in your pussy?

The teacher nods again, more solemnly this time.

YOUNG MAN

Why would you do that?

The teacher finally takes her mouth off the young man's dick and looks directly into his eyes, grazing the cock with her fingernails.

TEACHER

Why?

The teacher looks from his face to his cock, and begins masturbating the young man. As she speaks, she varies her technique, using both hands, running her fingers up and down the bulging blue veins on his dick, fondling his balls, sometimes using just her palms or just the tips of her fingers, occasionally sticking her tongue out and licking the shaft or the head. Her voice gets increasingly frail as she speaks, growing faster and more desperate.

TEACHER

I'll tell you why. Because I love your cock. And your cum. I adore it. I've wanted it since the first time I saw it, since the first time I felt it through your pants. It's so thick and gorgeous and hot and hard and it tastes so amazing, so salty and I love the way it feels in my mouth, so smooth and yet so rigid and when I feel it in the back of my mouth it's like I could cum just from the feel of it. Right now, I'm looking at the head of your fucking cock and it's just so thick and fat and I just want it in my pussy so bad and I want cum to shoot out of it and into me and onto me and everywhere and-

The young man grabs her by the face and forces her to look up at his out-of-frame face. She falls completely onto the desk, supporting herself with her elbows.

YOUNG MAN

You talk too much.

And with that, he shoves the teacher's head onto his cock, grabbing the back of her head and skullfucking her brutally. She moans onto his dick. With his free hand, he reaches into her top and cups her swaying breast. She fondles his balls.

He stops thrusting for a moment, and they work together to bring his entire cock deep into her throat, where it stays until he pushes her back off the desk and into her revolving office chair, which slams against the wall behind it with the impact.

She tears off her top and reaches under her skirt. She moves her panties to one side and furiously rubs her clit as the young man climbs onto the desk, his face now above the frame. In a second, he is perched on his knees on the edge of the desk, pumping his cock.

Finally, he explodes onto her, the first wad of cum hitting her hair and the side of her face as she continues masturbating. The second burst goes on her breast, and she rubs it into her skin before licking what's left off her hand. The third lands on her stomach, and she wastes no time in grabbing it with two fingers and plunging them deep into her pussy.

When the spurts become to weak to reach her, the young man climbs off the desk, face still above the frame, and rubs his still-somewhat-hard cock on her stomach and breasts. She raises her arms above her head and spreads her legs, stretching like a dancer. She looks up at his face. He takes her wrists in his hands and rubs his cock on her lips. She moans and takes him back in her mouth. He bucks his hips, fucking her mouth while keeping her hands in the air.

He puts both her wrists in one hand and reaches down to fondle her tit. She pushes him back against the desk, and he lets go of her wrists to steady himself, his cock now fully erect again. The teacher looks into his eyes and laughs a little.

TEACHER

That was fun.

She rolls the chair close enough to the young man to take his cock back in her mouth, sucking on it for a few seconds before taking it back out. She keeps stroking it and rubbing it on her face as they talk.

TEACHER

Oh, God, I'd been waiting for that. Ever since that time at the hotel. You know, that night at the hotel? The night after the thing with little Lorna? I dreamt you were standing over my bed, jerking off and I sucked you off until you came all over my face.

YOUNG MAN

Guess what?

TEACHER

What? You had the same dream?

YOUNG MAN

Not exactly... that wasn't a dream.

She stops rubbing.

TEACHER

What?

YOUNG MAN

That wasn't a dream.

TEACHER

(whispering)

Oh, God...

She resumes teasing his cock, rubbing it on her face and licking it as he talks. Her moans rise in intensity as he talks.

YOUNG MAN

That's right... I broke into your room using a key I got from the lobby... you were on the bed in those weird pyjamas and I very, very carefully unbuttoned them and ran my finger over your breasts... you started moaning in your sleep and your hands went into your pyjama bottoms and I started jerking off... through my pants at first, but then I couldn't help it, I needed to have my cock near your face, so I took it out and when you actually reached out to touch it, I thought you were awake and I was in deep trouble, but you only kept on moaning and you actually put in your mouth...

TEACHER

(breathy whisper)

Oh God, I thought it was all a dream...

YOUNG MAN

And I think I actually came in your mouth a little before pulling out... some of it shot onto your pillow, but the rest went all over your face and into your hair... I thought I was screwed, especially when you rolled your face right into the wet cum on the pillow, but you never woke up, or at least I didn't think so, but I guess you were awake, huh? I remember, you slipped your bottoms down and stuck your ass in the air as you masturbated... that's the first time I saw your ass... God, it was amazing...

TEACHER

(breathily)

Oh, you like my ass, huh?

YOUNG MAN

Oh God, yes...

She pushes his chest, and he sits on the desk, taking the opportunity to remove his clothes. She turns around seductively, unzips her skirt and slinks off her panties. She steadies herself against the chair and presents her ass and pussy to him. He needs no further encouragement, grabbing her by the hips and entering her.

She moans, a long, continuous sound that lasts as long he takes to fill her. Once he is all the way inside, he begins to thrust, slowly at first, then building up speed as his hands explore her, moving across her back and to the back of her hair, grabbing a handful of it. With his free hand, he clutches her ass, then smacks it, drawing a scream of pleasure from the teacher. He grazes her ass crack with his thumb before pushing it into her anus.