The Facialites

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She seems to enjoy this, but after a while she steps away, turns around and slams his back onto the desk, his face whizzing by too fast for us to get a good look at it. She climbs onto him and rides him. His hands once again move over her, on her tits and over her ass.

TEACHER

I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cuuuuuuyyyYYYES! YES! YES!

She bites her lips and moans through her teeth, rocking her hips from side to side. She is dazed, flushed and dreamy.

TEACHER

Did you cum?

YOUNG MAN

Again? No.

TEACHER

Wanna cum in my mouth?

YOUNG MAN

Sure.

TEACHER

Okay.

The teacher steps off him and rolls onto her back on the desk, head on the right side of the frame. She is closer to the camera than he is and risks a glance into the camera, her face taking up the whole frame for a second as she pans slightly to the right. When she looks back, the young man is standing, his head again above the frame. We can no longer see the dry-erase board, as it is too far to the left. Instead we see some of first two rows of student desks. She raises herself up on her elbows to look at him.

TEACHER

Come over here.

The young man walks to the other side of her desk, and the teacher tilts her head over the edge of it. He slips his dick into her mouth, grabbing her tits as he fucks her mouth.

She rolls over, lying on her stomach, dick still in her mouth as she looks up at him. Evidently, this is too uncomfortable, and she withdraws, keeping her hand on his dick as she slips off the desk on his side, kneeling in front of him. He resumes fucking her mouth, slowly.

YOUNG MAN

Oh God. Oh God.

He pulls out, stroking his cock gently, an inch from her face. The teacher bites down on her lip and rubs it with a finger.

TEACHER

Oh yeah, baby. Come on, baby. Come on...

With a final grunt of exertion, he cums onto her lips. She turns her head slightly, spreading the cum across her cheeks as he continues pumping it out. Finally, she takes him in her mouth one final time and moans around his cock as he pumps what little cum he has left down her throat.