The Fall of the House of Pierpont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

The crowd chatted and drank, they sung songs were generally in a jovial mood. It was the most well-attended punishment in ages, and certainly, books consisting of every small detail would be written about the event. In fact, two reporters sat by the side of the wooden stage with their notebooks in hand, even a skilled sketcher was there to record what he saw. Almost everyone had in their hands a programme booklet indicating with intriguing vagueness some of the sights they were about to witness. The spectators eagerly pointed to each part of the text and openly speculated about what they were about to witness.

"A spectacular sword duel, magic beyond what you have ever seen, lights and colors galore, three criminals humbled in the most extreme sense!" The programme read, followed by three drawings of the condemned. Lillian looking haughty, Helena in full armor regalia staring intimidatingly at the reader and Sylvia looking relaxed with a wicked smile. The crowd members spoke to each other, "A sword duel?", "Magic?", "Colors galore?" each person debated what these words meant, and yet only one conclusion could be made for sure, this would be a punishment the likes of which had never been witnessed before.

The crowd's murmur turned silent as they noticed the three condemned women were being paraded onto the stage. There was Sylvia clad in her black robe, her hands tied behind her back, a black hood over her head. Helena also was bound with her head under a hood, and she was wearing her full armor regalia. Finally, Lillian was brought forth, she seemed to resist slightly more than the other two, yet her hands were not bound and her face was not covered. Lillian seemed to float gracefully onto the stage, she was wearing her finest garments, and even now at her time of reckoning, she looked intimidating. Lillian seemed to momentarily lose her haughty cool when she first looked at the size of the crowd. No doubt, it was an overwhelming sight.

Despite the fact that Lillian was not in bondage she was flanked by two guards. A jester cartwheeled himself into the center stage of the wooden platform, and the crowd erupted in cheers knowing that the spectacle was about to begin. A guard tossed the jester a megaphone and the Jester began to introduce the festivities to the now rabid crowd.

***A Duel for The Ages***

"Ladies and Gentlemen, ARE YOU READDDDYYYYYYYY for the GRRRRREEEEAAAAATEEESSST punishment you have ever SEEEEEEEEN?!"

The crowd cried out positively with a great roar. Lillian turned her head back and forth looking at the raucous crowd, her bottom lip began to quiver ever so slightly, as the crowd focused on the Jester.

"The first portion of tonight's event shall be a duel, a duel for the ages!"

The cheering crowd was then introduced to Evelyn Conwyn who came onto the stage holding two fencing swords. Evelyn was wearing her formal trousers and white shirt. She bowed before the crowd and then drove one of the fencing swords into the wooden stage. The jester gave Conwyn the megaphone and Evelyn began to speak.

"I have yet to make a public appearance here in this city. I am the lord of the nearest palace, let me tell you, I have been busy trying to repair the damage that these three vixens have done to the serfs that live in my palace."

Helena screamed from behind her hood, "It is Lillian's palace, you are a USURPER!" A guard quickly covered Helena's mouth with his hand, gripping the knight tightly as she struggled and let out muffled screams.

"Throughout the kingdom, the house of Pierpont has been brought to justice, most of them simply had to pay a fine or were banished. Yet in this particular vassal, there was rampant cruelty, the palace sorceress was illegally banished to a cruel nether realm and abuses great and small happened on a daily basis, therefore these three wicked women will need to be punished severely. Yet, even in circumstances like this, I must give the accusers a fair chance to fight their way out of their bondage. This is why I am allowing Lillian to use her greatest skill, that of fencing to free herself and her compatriots right here and now."

The crowd gasped, was Lillian going to be given a shot of freedom by dueling her successor and hated rival? The crowd let out a chant, "DUEL! DUEL! DUEL!"

Evelyn tossed Lillian her fencing sword and pulled the fencing sword that she stuck into the stage up with her right hand. Lillian let out a wicked smile.

"Fool! You know not what you do! You have signed me my freedom by giving me this sword, I shall beat any lady in this vassal or any other!"

"We shall see!" Evelyn replied with an equally arrogant smile.

The two women almost immediately began to clash fencing swords. The crowd gasped as the swords clashed together, their metal clanging. Neither woman seemed to have an advantage over the other if anything Evelyn seemed to be backing up more and struggling against the taller more composed Lillian.

"I shall cut your face into shreds, and then stab you in the heart!" Lillian spoke with cruelty and seriousness.

"We shall see about that!" Evelyn grunted as she knocked Lillian's sword away from hers. The two women continued to duel to a standstill for minutes, until Lillian finally decided to make the first decisive move, lunging forward to stab Evelyn through the heart. To Lillian's horror, Evelyn parried at just the right time sending Lillian's sword flying out of her hand.

The crowd gasped, Helena was able to break free of the guard's grip over her mouth to cheer on Lillian, oblivious to the fact that her sword was out of her hand. As Lillian looked at Evelyn with a stunned horror Evelyn slashed her foil through the air seemingly wildly.

Evelyn stepped back and smiled at Lillian, "What are you smiling at? You missed!" Lillian said in a haughty tone. Lillian's confidence was shattered when she heard the first tear. Looking down at her bosom Lillian realized that her dress was coming apart in many places in a panic Lillian grabbed her tattered garment, holding with her arms against her chest. Lillian was now red in the face and panicked, hunched over she looked at the cheering crowd. Evelyn was so skilled at fencing she had been able to cut Lillian's dress without cutting her flesh.

"Pick up your sword and fight me!" Evelyn ordered.

Lillian looked at Evelyn like a wounded animal, knowing that if she picked up the sword her dress would fall to her feet and she would be clad only in her underwear. Yet if she gave up now she would likely face a worse fate. Having no other choice Lillian backed up towards her sword and let go of her dress, letting it fall around her feet. Lillian's face almost immediately became crimson and the crowd cheered a cry of triumph as Lillian stood shaking, standing in her eight-inch heels. Lillian now awkwardly stepped over her dress and crouched down, all the while looking at Evelyn to see if she would make another move. Lillian took off her heels to give herself better mobility and with rage in her eyes walked up to Evelyn.

"This is the last time I will be humiliated!" Lillian said stoically before aggressively advancing against Evelyn.

As Evelyn parried each one of Lillian's stabs and slashes, she replied, "I think not!"

The two women parried, slashed and stabbed with their foils, again seemingly to a draw as the crowd let out audible "oohs" and "ahs" Lillian eventually seemed to get over her lack of modesty and focused on her target, with rage in her heart she swung her foil and stabbed at Evelyn, wanting desperately to kill her for both usurping her throne and for humiliating her in front of the large crowd. Suddenly the more agile Evelyn decided to turn show off a few more moves, slashing and then tumbling in the wooden stage, spinning and lurching forward and back Evelyn was eventually able to disorient Lillian. Evelyn eventually found herself facing Lillian's back. Lillian felt the back of her bra tear open and almost immediately felt her nipples touch the outside air. Without hesitation, Lillian forgot she was in a duel and covered her breasts with both her arms, dropping her sword. Her eyes pleaded, tears welling as Evelyn circled the wicked Lillian.

"Please, mercy!" Lillian mouthed, knowing that the crowd was far to deafening for her to get an actual word out. Evelyn pointed her sword right between Lillian's eyes causing Lillian to cross her eyes while her knees buckled and she shook with utter trepidation. Suddenly, in one downward swoop, Evelyn slashed her sword. Lillian gulped and when while shaking slowly looked down at her white lace panties. Even Though the crowd was in nearly a maximum uproar Lillian's scream could still be heard above all else. For a moment the crowd was given a glimpse of Lillian's bare crotch before her hands darted down to cover her private area. Slowly circling while darting her hands over her ass, breasts, and crotch Lillian looked like a woman who just was surprised by a stranger as she tried to shower, yet she was being viewed, not by a single person, but by a crowd of thousands. As Lillian tried to cover herself, humiliated and defeated the Jester re-emerged to raise Evelyn's hand above her head. The crowd chanted Evelyn's name. Lillian and her compatriots would be punished on this day.

***The Return of the Sorceress***

As Lillian's hands darted all over her fully naked flesh in a hysterical panic, Lillian screamed contemptuously "This cannot be! I cannot be humiliated in this way!" Then sudden Lillian's body became rigid, she was frozen in place, only her face seemed to be able to move and her expression could only be described as being confused and fearful. Then her face quickly turned to be suddenly shocked, her mouth agape in a long oval shape, it looked like she had just seen a ghost. In some ways she, indeed had. Adadelis the Wise, the Sorceress had conjured herself to stand directly in front of the hapless fallen princess, with a snap of her fingers Adadelis froze Lillian's face in place, so that it was frozen in the height of Lillian's undignified expression of shock.

Adadelis was clothed in a long red robe, holding her iconic and now reclaimed long staff with a crystal ball on top of it, her dignified, but still slightly shrouded face could be seen underneath her hooded robe. She looked stoically at the now disparaged Lillian. It was quite a comical sight, the tall naked former princess was now standing straight, completely naked frozen in place with a permanent expression of utter shock on her face, her arms half covering her breasts and crotch, her ass completely exposed. Adadelis spoke, her voice bellowing throughout the crowd, it was not amplified by the megaphone, but nonetheless, it was so loud, it was as if she was speaking to every crowd member directly, it was clear that Adadelis was a powerful sorceress and that magic was amplifying her voice. All the while Lillian's eyes shifted in their sockets, which gave away the fact that Lillian was completely aware of her own predicament, she was just unable to do anything about it.

"I have returned! For the last year, I have toiled in the nether realm, using every second of my time honing my magic. It was Evelyn Conwyn who finally freed me from the nether. It was also Evelyn Conwyn who had the idea to let me design the punishment for these three wenches!"

The crowd erupted in cheers. The guards that flanked Sylvia and Helena abruptly de-hooded them to allow them to look at the scene before them. The crowd almost immediately whipped themselves into a frenzy.

Helena shouted, "What have you done with our princess, you magical fiend, I SHALL SLAY YOU!"

Sylvia dropped to her knees and began to plead forgiveness, knowing immediately what kind of havoc a perturbed and vengeful sorceress was capable of.

"SILENCE!" Adadelis harshly waved her cane, causing the entire crowd to reduce its noise to a murmur and for Helena and Sylvia to quiet as well.

"As these three fools arrogantly stood trial, I had time to create unique spells that would both follow the Treaty of Griggs and let these three wenches suffer from the most soul-crushing pain imaginable. Each spell is uniquely curated to create the most suffering possible for each of these ridiculous harlots, who have brought unimaginable pain to their vassal."

Helena managed to interrupt. "I AM NO HARLOT!"

Adadelis just looked back over her shoulder and winked, "We shall see about that!" Which made Helena glance at Adadelis with a flash of unbridled, wild fear, that she was able to almost instantly change to anger.

Adadelis then turned her gaze to Lillian, "I will save the best for last. For now, you shall take the side stage.

Adadelis waved her wand, a slight glow from the glass globe on top of her staff, created a beautiful streak of orange, that dissipated into a strange archaic looking pattern. Suddenly Lillian's shocked expression was lifted and she began to scream and protest, she again was allowed to move her face "THIS CANNOT BE! HOW?! NO ONE CAN SURVIVE THE NETHERWORLD FOR ONE YEAR!" As Lillian was screaming, nearing a temper tantrum her legs started to slowly move apart from each other, and her hands started to slowly move up. Lillian's cried changed from a mixture of confusion and threats to pleading bellows. "What are you doing, PLEASE STOP?! Eventually, Lillian, to the delight of the crowd was put into an "X" shape, her legs spread and her hands high in the air. Adadelis snapped her fingers and again forced Lillian to remain frozen in body and in expression, this time Lillian looked defeated and pathetic, her eyes like a puppy begging for a morsel of food, her mouth was distorted in a terribly ungraceful frown.

As the crowd cheered a ruckus cheer Adadelis whipped herself around pointing the ball of her staff at first at Helena, who cowered and then at Sylvia.

"Sylvia the Cruel, you are up first," Adadelis said with a wicked smile as Sylvia nearly fainted with abject fear.

***Sylvia's Dance and Destruction***

Sylvia was pushed forward into the center of the stage, with her eyes wide, her brow furrowed, her nostrils flared and her mouth contorted Sylvia let out her last plea.

"Please don't strip me naked! I...I...cannot...be!"

Smiling wickedly Adadelis snapped her fingers causing a gust of wind to blow upwards sending Sylvia's dress to shoot over her head and into the crowd. Sylvia was shocked at the speed of her first comeuppance.

Sylvia screamed as she covered her bra-clad breasts and her panty covered crotch. A tight garter belt became exposed, it seemed to compress Sylvia's stomach. It was possible that Sylvia was hiding a more rotund shape than she had previously let on, and Sylvia was clearly insecure about her rubenesque figure, and thusly she was in an abject panic. "NO MORE, NO MORE, HAVE MERCY!"

Adadelis circled the humbled former inquisitor, "Did you not force serf's to strip naked while they carried you in an ornate and comfortable litter? Did you not force them to strip each other, their whippings and spankings?"

A tear ran down Sylvia's Cheech, "I am sorry, I apologize for my cruelty, two wrongs do not make a right, punishing me would make you into a villain just like myself! I promise my lesson is learned!" Sylvia whimpered, her voice getting higher as she spoke.

Adadelis tapped her staff on the wooden stage, a slight glow from the staff's crystal ball briefly flashed. Sylvia's jewel encrusted sandals, in an instant disappeared. Sylvia cried out, desperate tears now streaming down her face. "NO MORE, NO MORE!"

Adadelis tapped her staff again and Sylvia's garter belt disappeared just as her shoes did. Sylvia screamed, "NOOOOOOOO!" the crowd let out a deafening cheer, that followed a loud chorus of laughter.

Adadelis's knees buckles as she tried to hide her now exposed flabby belly with her hands. She sucked in her now exposed gut and tried to push it in further with her hands. "STOP LOOKING AT ME!!" Sylvia wailed while trying to hide her flab from the crowd.

Adadelis tapped her staff again, and in an instant, Sylvia's breasts were freed. Sylvia's enormous udders sagged down as her large areolas hit the open air. Sylvia instinctively cupped both of her nipples and pressed her large heavy breasts up to her chest, because of this her gut spilled forth, exposing her true girth. Despite the fact that Sylvia was overweight, she was not abundantly, yet she was clearly insecure about her body as her face grew red hot with utter mortification.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, NO MORE I CANNOT BEAR IT!" Sylvia pleaded, who was now clenching her large partially exposed buttocks in anticipation.

Adadelis raised her staff in the air and then pausing for a second to let the crowd see Sylvia's utterly defeated expression before the staff again tapped the wooden stage. Just as Lillian before her Sylvia was left standing center stage, naked as the day she was born. Yet unlike Lillian who panicked and ran her hands all over her naked body, Sylvia just stood there, looking at the crowd, stunned as they laughed and pointed, one hand covering her enormous breasts, her other hand covering her unkempt black pubic tuft. Tears streamed down her face and she sobbed and shook, her body's flesh slightly bouncing with each shaking sob.

As Sylvia stood and let the crowd's laughter and jeers, and the comments about her weight permeate her ears and crushed her soul, Adadelis closed her eyes and began to levitate, she moved her staff which was now glowing a brilliant red in all sorts of directions, until a symbol of some archaic language transposed itself into the air. Adadelis continued to levitate as the symbol slowly grew and moved towards Sylvia, disappearing into her body from the back.

Just as the symbol entered Sylvia, Sylvia's arms went limp and she hunched over, almost like she had lost consciousness, her sobs continued to persist. The crowd noise died down and the crowd simply murmured to itself. The murmuring got louder as a group of serfs were led on stage, each one with two small drums hanging over their necks by a strap, many serfs lined up in the very back of the stage, they were almost invisible to the crowd.

Adadelis made a hand motion, and a single drum sound echoed louder than the crowd could possibly roar. Clearly, the drums were either magical, or Adadelis had amplified their sound like she had amplified her voice. As the crowd listened to the consistent beat of one drum, some intrepid members of the crowd noticed that with the rhythm of the drum Sylvia's left breast was twitching, as the drumming got louder, Sylvia's breast started to bounce up and down. Another drum began to be hit in unison with the other drum. This made Sylvia's right breast bounce at the same time as the other. Then another drum could be heard, and as Sylvia's right ass cheek began to flex and bounce. By this time the crowd knew exactly what was happening. The drumming serfs were each controlling one of Sylvia's muscles. Sylvia's breasts and ass pulsated and bounced in different pattern for a while, the crowd laughing and cheering at the spectacle. Sylvia letting out helpless screams, begging for mercy. Then more drums began to sound. Sylvia stood up straight and looked at the crowd, her face seemed to twitch uncontrollably, her eyebrows moved up and down, her mouth opened and closed, her nostrils flared and unflared, all at the request of a cacophony of drums. Sylvia no longer even had control of her sobbing and facial expressions, everything was being controlled by the drums. It was made astonishingly clear to the cheering and laughing crowd that Sylvia was acutely aware of what was happening to her as her eyes continued to plead and beg.

Finally, as yet more drums started to sound, Sylvia started to rapidly move her feet and flail her arms, the crowd let out a roaring laugh as they witnessed Sylvia "dance" a sporadic almost seizure like jig, every ounce of her flab rippled for the crowd. Sylvia started to let out a sweat as she involuntarily danced, her hair became slightly matting on her forehead, yet she continued against every wish and every fiber in her body to gyrate her body for the crowd, in an uncoordinated and mortifying dance. Sylvia pranced and kicked, waved her arms, and her wrists, her legs and arms contorted in ways not thought possible, all the while Sylvia gave the crowd a view of all of her most intimate parts.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers