The Fall of the House of Pierpont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

When Lillian did not stir, Adadelis turned her staff back into the paddle that had previously struck and reared back. With that threat Lillian scrambled to her feet and stood shaking, still rubbing her red ass. Lillian looked pathetic, her hair a complete mess, her makeup smeared, her lips quivering, her eyes watering and pleading.

"Inside this container is one of those wretched eels that escaped, they are quite common in the nether realm. While I was stuck in the nether I found only one way to kill them. They have to transform and to transform they need a host. Lillian, you will be that host."

With that signal, the three guards uncapped the container containing the wretched flying eel pointing it at Lillian. Lillian was only able to let out a partial scream before the disgusting slimy creature flew directly into Lillian's mouth. Lillian's jaw opened wide, and her eyes nearly popped out of her head as the eel slithered down her throat and into Lillian's stomach. Lillian dry heaved trying to expel the disgusting creature, while gripping her now occupied stomach. As the creature squirmed inside of her, yet she could not expel the creature.

Adadelis smiled a wicked smile and stated tauntingly that the monster was "transforming."

The speechless Lillian could do nothing but drop to her knees and grip her stomach which was seemingly growing ever so slightly. Lillian hunched over giving the joyous and curious crowd a perfect view of her ass which was still slightly red but showed no other signs of damage from her previous fiery spanking.

Adadelis laughed a joyous laugh as Lillian let out a bellowing scream, the sorceress just stated the foreboding comment that "It will soon breach."

Lillian screamed a scream so bellowing and so terrifying that for the first time the crowd of onlookers felt a twinge of sympathy. Yet that sympathy was replaced by a joyous frenzy of excitement when they saw Lillian's ass cheeks spread, and her anus expanding. The crowd was in a joyous entertained fury again when a small claw emerge from Lillian's now completely exposed asshole. Lillian screamed as the second claw breached her small pink puckered hole.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Lillian screamed as her asshole was stretched open by the two demonic looking claws. Lillian struck her naked shins and feet against the wooden stage, as her asshole was slowly stretched to its utter breaking point and then some.

"The creature is only vulnerable to my magic, when it has been transformed!" Adadelis shouted readying her staff.

As the crowd stared at Lillian's now gaping asshole they noticed that a small charred demonic head was breaching Lillian's impossibly stretched anus. With a full arm dangling out of Lillian's demolished asshole, the creature started to crawl out more quickly, it made a hideous hissing sound, it was covered with a disgusting green film. Lillian sobbed as she gave birth to this hellish beast through her asshole. Lillian desperate to let the creature breach pulled her own ass apart with her hands. Finally, in the moment the little creature finally emerged completely Adadelis disintegrated it with a beam from her staff.

All that was left was a pile of ashes, and Lillian still hunched over her ass in the air, her gaping wounded asshole exposed to everyone in the crowd. Lillian breathing heavily sobbing as the crowd laughed at her total and utter shame. It took a few minutes but right before the crowd, Lillian's asshole slowly shrunk back to its normal size and Lillian collapsed and fainted slowly sliding onto her stomach, lying in the demon's slimy film.

***Epilogue***

Long after the jubilant and rowdy crowd dispersed the three thoroughly defeated and humiliated villains moaned and groaned. Sylvia's ass barely twitching as the drumming serf grew both tired and bored with her task. Sylvia herself sobbing gently, her hair dripping with sweat her mascara running all over her face. The serf pedaling the stationary bike that was penetrating Helena was only slowly pedaling, bored and tired herself, Helena's her head still looking at the now empty city center, somehow still wanted more, her tired and worn bottom half gyrated on the dildos even as they stopped inserting themselves, a puddle of Helena's juices pooled all around her. Lillian, was the most pathetic of all, she lied face down her body twitching, her mouth babbling incoherently about her the pain and devastating humiliation.

It was days later that the presses revealed the three evil women's fate, which as stated previously would last a year. Sylvia would become a beast of burden, carting her new masters of Adadelis and Evelyn around in a rickshaw, only breaking from this task to give public displays of her "dancing" as entertainment for the formerly aggrieved serfs. She would end that year down a considerable amount of weight as she herself would be required to eat nothing but stale bread.

Helena and her group of crony knights were forced to tour the country as jesters. Helena was not permitted to wear a shred of clothing, except for the iconic jester's hat. Every show would finish with a perverse spectacle of Helena pleasuring herself with all sorts of exotic implements while crowds of onlookers watched in fascination.

Lillian would be forced to travel with Adadelis, naked as the day she was born looking for the slimy airborne eels that escaped from the netherworld. Whereupon finding the eel Lillian would be forced to consume it and perform her demonic birth over and over again, in full view of whoever happened to be in the vicinity of the find. To make amends to the serfs that she abused Lillian was forced to allow each aggrieved serf spank her much abused ass. It was said that for the full year, her ass was never anything but red.

After the year was finished it was said that each woman had her curse removed. Sylvia would go on to marry some common farmer in a far-off land, who was unaware of her previous evil deeds and utter humiliation. She would spend her days toiling as a farmer.

Helena was able to marry a powerful warlord from the northern mountains. A female warlord at that. It is said that Helena enjoyed her time as a veritable sexual slave, leashed like a dog willing to do whatever her wife desired. Her sexual appetite was legendary.

Lillian would go on to marry a prince in a distant land and become one of many wives that the prince enjoyed. She would spend most of her days in a harem, often times mocked for her previous exploits that were broadcast in the sky even in this far off land. It was said that the prince she married had a fondness for spanking Lillian over his knee in front of his advisors and foreign dignitaries as entertainment.

As for Evelyn Conwyn, she was able to gain the trust of the serfs and over the years she gradually freed them, earning status and humanitarian awards. Evelyn would also go on to win many fencing matches, and even become the fencing champion of the entire Kingdom. Which garnered her even statues and even more praise. It is said that her fencing exploits took her to the four corners of the world and it was Evelyn herself that noted the fates of Sylvia, Helena, and Lillian.

As for Adadelis she would go on to live a long life traveling the Kingdom as the "Grand Inquisitor" Adadelis would go on to punish many more criminals and usurpers with her magic spells, it was said that she became so effective at her job the Kingdom was able to end the death penalty for any infraction and the fear of being subject to one of Adadelis' punishments was enough to make the crime rate plummet.

Yet the Kingdom would not be filled with peace and prosperity forever. In just a few years an invading army led by a wicked young sorceress and her confidants would invade and wreak havoc on the entire Kingdom. Yet, I believe this is a story for another time.

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers