The Fall of the House of Pierpont

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers

As this was happening, yet more serfs were handing out rotten fruits and vegetables to the members of the crowd to throw at Sylvia. As, Sylvia "danced", her enormous tits occasionally blocking her vision, her ass not only bouncing up and down but apart exposing the hapless inquisitor's anus to the open air a trickle of banana peels and tomatoes pelted her body. Eventually, enough rotten fruit and vegetables were distributed to turn the trickle into a deluge. Rotten beats, melon rinds, bananas and figs pelted Sylvia harshly all over her body until she was a dripping mess. From her feet to her toes stinking rotten vegetables mercilessly stuck to her skin, yet she still danced and the crowd still laughed, cruelly commenting on her body as she gyrated on stage. Eventually Sylvia "danced" with a gushing rotten tomatoe plastered to her face, and a banana peel somehow on top of her head.

Finally, it was Sylvia's thigh muscles that gave out first, sending the chubby dancing villainess tumbling on the floor onto her stomach. Yet, the vengeful serfs did not stop their drumming, her body continued to twitch and writhe in a puddle of fruit and vegetable juices as well as Sylvia's own sweat. Sylvia looked like a fish flopping in the open air, and then an inch worm trying to maneuver up a slippery surface and then finally when more muscles went out Sylvia just looked like a spoiled brat flailing her arms and legs in an undignified rage. Finally, as the crowd enjoyed the sight of Sylvia pathetically squirming on the stage Adadelis gave the serf's the signal to stop drumming. Adadelis gave a motion to some of the city guards and quickly a wooden block was brought out as and four shackles were nailed into the wooden stage. Sylvia's limp body was draped over the wooden block so that her naked backside was exposed to the crowd. A ball gag was placed into the gently sobbing ad utterly defeated villainess' mouth, and her arms and legs were fastened to the shackles. A single serf drummer with two drums stood beside Sylvia and slightly tapped her drums. Each tap caused one of Sylvia's ass cheeks to twitch, the harder the serf hit the drum the more harshly Sylvia's ass cheek bounced. If the serf hit both drums at the same time both of Sylvia's enormous ass cheeks would twitch. If the serf did a drumroll Sylvia's ass would slowly part itself and would remain that way until the drumroll subsided. The serf immediately began to have fun giving the crowd a comical and entertaining show. Sylvia moaned in terror through her ball gag.

Adadelis spoke to the crowd. "For the rest of the night, Sylvia will remain this way, as a comical sideshow for the rest of our most glorious event."

***Helena's Lust***

Adelina turned to Helena who upon her release charged with misplaced heroism towards Adadelis. Adadelis struck her staff on the ground just before Helena was able to tackle the much older sorceress. This created an invisible wall that Helena smashed into, her face and body awkwardly smooshed into the invisible barrier, Helena fell, clad in her gleaming armor into a heap on the floor.

"I shall die before I am subjected to such humiliations!" Helena muttered, looking up at the dignified sorceress from her position on the floor. Helena then looked at Sylvia the once powerful inquisitor as she lay prone, her ass cheeks shaking up in down in unison, then Helena looked at Lillian her master, naked and frozen in an "X" shape. In fact, Helena couldn't seem to take her eyes off of Lillian's naked body. It was the tip of Adelina's staff that gently pushed Helena to look up at her.

"Stand for your disrobement!" Adadelis said in a taunting tone.

Helena grinding her perfect, white teeth spat out, "NEVER! NO ONE HAS SEEN ME IN THE NUDE, NOT A SOUL! I WILL NOT DISROBE! I WILL BE A MARTYR FOR MY CAUSE!" Helena screamed as she again charged at the Sorceress with unbridled rage. Adadelis was able to teleport herself five feet to the left causing Helena to crash face first on the stage floor, her armor-clad ass jutting upwards, her face planted onto the stage. The crowd's laughter and cheering seemed to stoke Helena's rage, her fists pounded the stage before she slowly pulled herself up.

"You know Helena, you were the one who pushed me into the nether, I would never have expected a knight of your caliber to do Lillian's bidding in this way. She seems to have quite a hold on you."

Helena stared fiercely into the sorceresses eyes, "I am sworn to protect my master, to follow her orders! Her orders were JUST, you are a WICKED BITCH!"

Having seen enough, Adadelis pounded her staff on the ground, causing a great wind to rush through the entire city center and Adadelis' voice loudly and deeply stated in a way that seemed to reach everyone in attendance with the same thunderous impact.

"YOU ARE SWORN TO PROTECT THE VASSAL, ABOVE YOUR MASTER, LIKE MYSELF YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO BE A CHECK ON THE LORD'S POWER! YOU FAILED!"

Helena cowered, as Adadelis continued.

"YOU PUSHED ME INTO A WORLD FILLED WITH FLYING SNAKES AND EELS, TENTACLE MONSTERS AND MONSTROSITIES I CANNOT DESCRIBE! EACH ONE OF THE MONSTERS IN THAT REALM WANTED NOTHING MORE BUT TO PUSH THEMSELVES INTO ME, AND OUT OF ME, FOR A WHOLE YEAR I MEDIATED REPELLING MOST OF THEM FROM MY FLESH, MY CONCENTRATION GREW SO GREAT THAT I GAINED VIGOR BEYOND VIGOR, ENDURANCE BEYOND ENDURANCE. I WAS NOT BROKEN.

Adadelis' eyes glowed red as she slowly approached the cowering Helena, who, like the rest of the crowd was becoming fearful of the seemingly possessed Adadelis, who continued to speak as she once she got close to Helena.

"I WAS ABLE TO CREATE A BRIDGE BETWEEN THE NETHER AND YOUR WORLD, THROUGH THIS BRIDGE I WATCHED YOU, SYLVIA AND LILLIAN ABUSE YOUR POWERS, BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I SAW INTO YOUR SOULS! I LET MYSELF SEE YOUR MOTIVATIONS, YOUR VILLAINY!"

Helena at this point fell onto her knees, pleading with her hands clasped she screamed for forgiveness.

Adadelis raised her staff up into the air and a blinding light shot out of it, creating a swirl that turned into a strange ancient symbol. Helena continued to beg with her hands clasped as the symbol descended into her, her face, reflecting the glow of the now fiery symbol contorted, she was clearly petrified, as the symbol touched her shimmering breastplate, her armor began to glow red, and just as Adadelis pulled her staff down Helena's armor, her undergarments had all dissolve into nothing. Helena was still on her knees, still begging with her hands clasped, and her eyes pleading, except now she was without a single thread of clothes, from her head to her toe, she was nude. Helena closed her eyes, as she heard the crowd cheer with reckless abandon at her abject humiliation, her chin quivered and she put her hands over her face.

Helena stayed on her knees hunched over in shame for a full minute as the crowd taunted her, she was petrified, unable to recover and unable to conceive of how her downfall could become anymore acute. That was until she felt the first twinge of pleasure rise from her innards. Helena could feel her blood rush all at once to her suddenly swollen and engorged pussy. Her juices flowing, trickling down her thighs she could feel herself slowly filling with an unbridled lust, her deepest desires and secrets were suddenly unlocked. Helena begged herself to stop, but her errant hands couldn't help but move from her face to reveal that her normally pink skin was becoming almost crimson from sheer shame and desire. Looking forward she no longer saw the Sorceress, and instead, she saw Lillian frozen with her legs spread apart.

Helena looked up into the heavens and pleaded with the gods themselves to stop her from plunging headfirst into her most carnal desire. As Helena crawled forward, tunnel vision took over, she cared not that the crowd was taunting her, her shapely ass swaying back and forth as she crawled like a animal, Helena was now in total rapture. The symbol that sank into her did not only dissolve her armor, but it cursed her to follow her hidden lustful nature, just like Sylvia had been compelled, and was still being compelled to dance awkwardly shaking her flesh to entertain the crowd, Helena was being compelled to follow nothing but her most wanton desires.

As Helena crawled towards the frozen Lillian, she felt her nether regions swelling and her juices drip as she crawled. Helena let out soft moans, her mouth watered as she picked up her crawling speed, her lustful craving was so great that she couldn't even stand. Helena could barely even hear the crowd catcalling and laughing at her lustful dog-like crawl. As Helena made it closer to Lillian, her mouth watered so much that she began to drool.

The crowd erupted in a deafening cheer as Helena finally made it to Lillian, almost immediately Helena found herself plunging her tongue into Lillian's shaved pussy, while she also harshly stroked her sopping wet pussy from her knees. Helena moaned into Lillian as she sloppily licked up and down Lillian's crotch. Helena took a break from pleasuring herself to cup Lillian's supple ass cheeks and deeply knead them. Helena scooted under Lillian and started sloppily lick her former master's perineum. Adadelis then unfroze Lillian's face and only her face. Lillian screamed out in deep ecstasy and shame.

"STOP IT AT ONCE!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? OOOOOOHHHH!"

For once, Helena couldn't bring herself to heed by her master's orders, she continued to lick Lillian's pussy, reveling in the fact that her face was now covered in Lillian's juices. Helena spanked and squeezed Lillian's ass and started aggressively licking Lillian's now swollen clit.

Lillian screamed out, "YESSSS, DON'T STOP!" as Helena aggressively continued to lick at her master's clit. Then Lillian's face started to contort into what seemed to be an orgasm. Her eyes seemed to roll back in her head when Adadelis again froze Lillian's face. The crowd laughed as Lillian was frozen in the midst of what seemed like an earth-shattering orgasm.

Helena now overcome with her own pleasure found herself lying on her back with her naked legs spread eagle pointing to the air her right hand harshly stroking her clit, while her left hand was putting busy with her anus. The crowd laughed and cheered as Helena gyrated her hips up and down. Helena's face was now completely crimson, as she was perfectly aware that she had just licked another woman in front of a large crowd and was now masturbating furiously in front of this same crowd. Helena just couldn't help herself, she was acting beyond her control.

Suddenly a huge wave of shame and pleasure simultaneously hit Helena all at once. Helena screamed as she writhed in ecstasy, her feet kicked, her toes curled, her juices squirted and exploded out of her like a fountain, some of it going so far as to splash on the crowd. The crowd let out disgusted taunts as Helena's ejaculated and gushed a massive amount of built up sexual frustration every which way. Helena found herself unable to move, lying in an "X" shape like Lillian, but instead of standing she was on the ground, on her back. Her pussy and anus exposed to the crowd, Lillian involuntarily twitched, slightly splashing in her own vaginal lubrication and whatever else she expelled when she let out her explosive orgasm. Helena was both simultaneously at her lowest moment and her most satisfied.

Like Sylvia before her Helena was shackled over a wooden block. Yet, unlike Sylvia Helena faced the crowd, and her long braided dirty blond locks were tied to her ankles forcing the arrogant knight to look into the crowd. Two burly guards hauled in a strange stationary bike with two equally sized dildos attached to bars that were located on different points on the hub of the front wheel. The bottom dildo was placed with the tip effortlessly inserted into Helena's swollen aching, still pulsating vagina. The top dildo was harder to fit. The guards had to pry Helena's ass cheeks apart and then it took some effort to lodge the tip of the top dildo into Helena's tight asshole. Helena let out weak muffled protests before a smiling serf was told to ride it the stationary bike. It took all the serf's might to pedal the bike the first few rotations, and Helena let out animalistic grunts of protests. Yet as the serf pedaled, it was only a few minutes before Helena was crying out again in abject pleasure as the crowd cheered and laughed at Helena's as her face slowly contorted into pained and desperate pleasure. It didn't take long for Helena to once again scream out in utter rapture and squirt her liquids out yet again.

***The Painful Devastation of Lillian Pierpont***

As Sylvia lied exhausted, still violently shaking her ass to the beat of a serf's drum, and Helena cried out in pain and elation as two pumping dildos, now rapidly penetrated and stretched her lower orifices, all while the crowd cheered and taunted the two humiliated henchwomen. Adadelis turned to face Lillian, who still had her face frozen in near orgasm, her eyes rolled back in her head, with her mouth agape, and the rest of her body frozen in a standing "X" shape. As the crowd was still busy cheering and jeering, laughing and taunting the two other women Adadelis snapped her fingers and allowed Lillian to finally let loose and have her release.

"AHHHHHHH!" Lillian cried out in a cracked falsetto voice, before immediately wincing her face in utter anger and indignancy.

"YOU BITCH! YOU FIEND, I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD!"

Adadelis then snapped her fingers yet again, forcing Lillian to again freeze her face. This time Lillian's eyes were squinted and her nose were wrinkled, her teeth were clenched and her lips were curled.

"Lillian, dear, I need you to shut up now," Adadelis whispered into the evil Lilian's ear.

Again Adadelis drew the attention of the crowd of onlookers before speaking to them with her bombing magically enhanced voice.

"We've come to the final act! The main event! The punishment of the princess that abused her lordly powers to the extreme, who used her serf's pain to amass great wealth for herself, who banished her sorcerer to an unspeakable realm. No punishment is seemingly harsh enough for this villain. Yet, today I am going to try my best."

The crowd cheered as Adadelis again raised her staff above her head and again a new ancient symbol emerged above her staff and again she seemed to guide the ancient symbol into the helpless Lillian. Lillian's eyes seemed to open slightly despite her frozen face as the symbol entered her body. Suddenly Lillian began to slowly levitate and spin giving the crowds, who was now in aww a view of every centimeter of Lillian's naked flesh. As Lillian spun and levitated Adadelis began to speak."

"I have cursed poor Lillian, just as I had cursed Helena to be permanently wanton, just as I had cursed Sylvia to dance to move uncontrollably to the beat of drums, I have cursed Lillian to be resilient to any injury inflicted on her nice round, white ass. She will still feel pain, but no matter what no matter how harsh the infliction she will heal. Therefore as I give her the spanking she so justly deserves she will quickly heal and not be mutilated, thus the Grigg's treaty will remain unbroken."

Adadelis snapped her fingers, and just as the crowd roared in a frenzied delight Lillian screamed in an unbridled fury.

"A SPANKING, A SPANKING! I WILL NOT BE SPANKED LIKE AN INSOLENT BRAT!" Lillian was again able to move her face.

Slowly Adadelis brought Lillian back down towards her level, and then as Lillian still hovered before her Adadelis gave Lillian control of all of her limbs. Hovering before Adadelis was Lillian's buttocks and vaginal lips which were still swollen from Helena's expert and passionate tongue. Lillian floated in the air kicking her bare legs and feet and swinging her arms rapidly while cursing the gods themselves as well as the crowd and Adadelis. Adadelis, suddenly morphed her staff into a large wooden paddle, with holes all throughout its design, to allow for a swift and powerful strike. Stepping to the side of the levitating and screaming Lillian Adadelis took the first swing.

"YEEEEEOOOOOOOOWWWWWW!" Lillian's eyes opened wide her mouth froze in a perfect circle and spectacular sparks of all colors shot out from where Lillian was struck on her hindquarters.

Lillian kicked and screamed, grimace and pleaded as Adadelis struck her again and again with the magically imbued paddle, each time an array of colors more spectacular than before sparked from Lillian's behind. The crowd was mesmerized and in shock by the display, and as it continued some started to notice that the sky itself was changing colors and in the sky slowly Lillian's form began to materialize. Lillian's punishment was being projected into the sky, for not only the crowd beforehand but for every living creature in the known world.

"THIS CANNOT BEEEEEE!!" Lillian screamed while kicking and flailing in the most undignified manner a person can possibly present themselves.

Adadelis smiled as she continued to strike Lillian, whose ass was now literally on fire, glowing green and blue flames burned her flesh.

"IT BURRRRNNNNSSSSS!" Lillian screamed, now crying and panting.

"Your punishment is not nearly over you insolent brat!" Adadelis spoke while continuing to strike Lillian unmercilessly.

Lillian cried for mercy, promising to worship the sorceresses' feet for all eternity, promising to serve the sorceress in any way she desired. These pleas did not sway Adadelis who now with a grin from ear to ear continued hitting Lillian's exposed ass with her mystical paddle. From the Northern Mountains to the Southern Deserts, to the Eastern Lakes to the Western Foothills the sky was lit up with an image of Lillian kicking and squirming while being beaten by a paddle like a misbehaving brat, every aspect of her naked self was exposed, and millions were watching.

Lillian pulled at her hair as she felt the flames grow hotter and envelope every part of her buttocks, until large clumps of her golden hair were rooted out of her head from the roots, Lillian's whole body was red, she felt like the shame, humiliation, and pain was going to make her explode. After contorting and letting out a few final frenzied screaming kicks, Lillian lied limp floating in the air.

Adadelis struck Lillian many more times, as Lillian lied limp and defeated before Adadelis. Eventually Adadelis stopped her strikes and let the evil Lillian fall in a motionless heap before her feet. The crowd cheered and chanted for an encore. Adadelis' paddle morphed back into her staff and the sorceress looked down at the quivering defeated Lillian with a sense of accomplishment. Lillian moved her shaking hands, and slowly they made their way towards her pulverized ass. Expecting to find that her ass was burnt to a crisp. Lillian was surprised to find that it was fully intact, only a slight red glow remained.

Lillian curled up into a fetal position, quivering, traumatized as the crowd continued to chant for an "encore."

Adadelis poked Lillian with her staff, "You aren't nearly done yet."

"No! There can't be more, I've been humbled to the greatest degree, I cannot take anymore!" Lillian pleaded from her position on the stage floor.

"Lillian, let me remind you, you sent me to the nether realm, where I was repeatedly violated, during that time some nasty flying slimy eels escaped, as we speak they are wreaking havoc on the land. I believe it should be your responsibility to help me cleanse the land of these monstrosities." Adadelis then motioned for some guards to approach.

A gyrating metal box was brought before Adadelis and held by not one, not two, but three muscular guards.

"Lillian, stand before me, at my attention, you are uninjured, only your pride is wounded."

jlorthia
jlorthia
174 Followers