The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleta squirmed and squealed. She clenched her teeth against the exquisite pain. To her astonishment, the pain corresponded with sharp pangs of desire that throbbed in her loins. Her pussy felt achy and empty, and she clenched her thighs trying to ease the empty feeling.

"Did you feel that, little one?" he taunted, massaging the raised welt to emphasize the pain even more.

"Yes," she gasped. "Did it bring you pleasure?"

Rafe met her searching gaze and grinned. "Oh yes."

Eleta felt another pang of desire from the hunger in his eyes. She faced forward once again and tilted her bottom up invitingly toward him. "Then please yourself more."

Rafe raised his brows in surprise, but then growled with approval and proceeded to lay a series of welts across her beautiful bottom and upper thighs. He paused after each one to let her feel the burn and to prolong the pleasure. He caressed each welt, making the pain worse as he squeezed her tender flesh.

She was fully exposed to him, and he noticed that her pussy was growing wetter and more open with every stroke. It was obvious that she enjoyed what he was doing.

She delighted him with her eager acceptance of the punishment. After each lash, she would scream and squirm, burying her face in the sheets as she struggled for composure. Each time he thought she would beg him to stop, she would instead resume her position, offering her sweet round ass for another stroke of the crop.

She was so gorgeous and wet, and after the fifth stroke, Rafe thrust into her pussy with two broad fingers. Eleta responded eagerly, pumping her hips back against his hand and spreading her knees to give him better access. She moaned as he fingered her, and he grinned. When she was nearing completion, Rafe taunted her by withdrawing his fingers and spanking her bottom harshly with his hand.

"Resume your position, little one. Your punishment isn't over yet."

Eleta mewled her disappointment. When he gave her bottom another harsh slap, she was quick to comply. After ten lashes from the crop, Rafe thought she had had enough. Rafe knew she was as aroused as he was. She was panting and moaning. He gripped her knees and pulled them wide apart. Eleta's pussy was swollen and literally dripping with sweet fluid, and he began fingering her yet again.

"You're so beautiful and so perfect for me," he said softly. "My perfect little naughty girl."

Eleta held her breath as he touched her. He found and squeezed the sensitive bud of her arousal. He toyed with her pussy as if she had no purpose but to amuse him with her body. There was a an arrogant undertone that hadn't been there before. He no longer soothed and caressed. He handled her with a hubris that screamed "You belong to me!" Eleta was thrilled, because she felt the difference and knew he was treating her like his woman rather than his queen.

Abruptly, he knelt behind her, his mouth replaced his fingers, and she cried out from the stark pleasure of it. Unlike previous times, he made no effort to be gentle. He simply took what he wanted, sometimes roughly. He suckled greedily and nipped sharply with his teeth. He growled like a wild wolf as he feasted on her most sensitive flesh.

Eleta twitched and jerked, unsettled by the ferocity of his appetite. She couldn't pull away, because his fingers bit into her thighs as he held her immobile before him. She had never felt so exposed and vulnerable, nor had she ever felt so powerful. His desperation to devour her was thrilling. Eleta screamed as sweet release rolled through her.

"You taste so delicious, little one." His low growl was so savage that she barely recognized it as his voice. "I can't get enough of your sweet honey pot." He was becoming increasingly ferocious in his excitement. His whiskers abraded her tender flesh, and his teeth inflicted painful nips on her vulnerable flesh.

Eleta moaned and tilted her hips back toward him, shamelessly offering him free access. Rafe took full advantage, obviously ravenous as he possessed her in the most intimate way. Eleta screamed as a second wave hit her, but this time, he never paused.

She thought she might go insane from the hunger that was building in the pit of her belly as he continued to gorge himself. He was becoming wilder by the minute. She felt empty, aching, needy, and she knew only Rafe could help her. She held out for as long as she could, letting him feast at will. Finally, she couldn't take it anymore. She had to have him inside her.

"Please," she sobbed, "I need you! Please fuck me, Rafe! Please!"

Rafe gave her throbbing clit one more sharp nip and then abruptly stood up. "Not yet, little one. You have to be even more desperate before you can have my cock. Don't move."

Eleta moaned, but she remained perfectly still while Rafe crossed to the bathing area. He retrieved a small bottle of lavender bath oil from the stand beside the tub and returned to the bed. He dribbled a small amount of the oil onto the handle of the riding crop, and Eleta frowned.

"What are you doing?" she asked nervously.

Rafe chuckled darkly and broke the handle off the crop. He smeared it liberally with oil and then held it up where she could see it. It was six inches long and twice as thick as his thumb. "I'm acting out another one of my naughty fantasies about you. You told me to use you however I wanted. Do you want me to stop?"

Eleta swallowed hard. She was trembling with a combination of nerves and desire. She met Rafe's eye and realized that everything he had done so far had brought her just as much pleasure as it brought him. She took a deep breath and shook her head.

"No, I don't want you to stop. Do whatever you like to me."

She faced forward once more and spread her knees again. She was fully exposed for whatever he might want from her.

"Good girl," Rafe murmured. He teased the puckered bud of her anus, and she tensed. "Easy, little one. Just breathe and let me touch you."

Eleta concentrated on breathing in and out, as he circled her sensitive anus with soothing strokes. He positioned the blunt end of the crop against her entrance and pressed just the tip into her with a soft pop. Eleta gasped and tensed against the intrusion. She let out a whimper of pain.

"It hurts," she whispered. "I'm scared."

"You're safe, Eleta. I would never hurt you. Do you want me to stop?"

She wanted to say yes, but she had worked so hard to get him to abandon his inhibitions. She desperately wanted to please him in every way, and this was their last night together. If pleasuring him meant enduring pain, she would accept whatever pain he meant to inflict.

"No, don't stop. Just please help me know what to do."

Rafe stroked her bottom soothingly. "Take it slowly," he coaxed, pressing the crop just a bit further into her bottom. "Take a deep breath, and when you breathe out, press back toward me."

She did as he asked, slowly impaling her bottom further onto the crop handle. The sensations were incredible, a combination of pain and intense pleasure. She moaned, and he caressed her bottom with soothing strokes. When the handle was fully embedded, she shivered, dying to see what he would do next.

"That's good, love. Your bottom looks so lovely with this crop handle inside. Now just relax."

He began to stroke the handle slowly in and out of her body, and Eleta cried out with delight. He worked the crop deep inside her. He seemed to know exactly how fast and how deep she wanted it, and he lavished her with pleasure.

Eleta ceded her body to Rafe. She became his willing slave, shamelessly responding to his demands. The more wantonly she submitted, the more blatantly he claimed her. Finally, when she was writhing with desperate need, he located the nub of her arousal and squeezed. She shattered with a scream.

Rafe enjoyed watching her. She was incredibly beautiful, coated with sweat and clenching the crop handle in her bottom. Her pink pussy lips were dripping with her musky dew, and they had flowered invitingly, begging for his cock. He dragged in tortured breaths, waiting as patiently as he could for her to recover.

When she finally began to come back to awareness, Rafe positioned himself at her entrance. He gripped her hips and plunged into her depths with a single, mighty stroke. They groaned in unison.

With his cock in her pussy and the crop handle embedding in her ass, Eleta felt so full that she felt slightly overwhelmed. Rafe spoke soothingly to her, and she quickly settled beneath him. He began to move inside her, thrusting the crop handle in and out of her bottom in rhythm with the deep invasions of his shaft.

Eleta had never imagined such profound delight. She began answering his thrusts, allowing both him and the crop ever deeper. He rode her relentlessly, driving her higher and higher up the peak as he plundered both orifices. He drove her mindless and then flung her over the cliff with a deep thrust of the crop handle. She came apart once again, gasping for breath and seeing stars behind her eyelids.

Rafe closed his eyes to savor her inner contractions as she gripped his cock. God, she was sweet! He would never tire of how lovingly her body received him.

When her velvety sheath began to relax, Rafe withdrew the crop handle and tossed it aside. He bent over her back and seized her breasts, twisting her nipples harshly in time with his forceful thrusts. He was so much larger than she was that she felt surrounded, fragile, vulnerable.

His savage possession should have frightened her, but instead she felt empowered. It was obvious that he needed her just as desperately as she needed him. He was no longer thinking of her as his queen. There were no more barriers between them. She was finally just his...his lover, his woman, his mate...his in every possible way, and he was staking his claim in the most primitive way possible.

He plumbed her sweet heat with blatantly possessive strokes, while holding her trapped and helpless before him. Each thrust was powerful enough to lift her knees off the bed. Eleta felt him pounding against the door to her womb, and she sobbed with ecstasy, as she climaxed yet again.

Rafe never paused, giving her no chance to catch her breath. He simply kept on with the assault, ruthlessly forcing her ever higher. His continued thrusts made her orgasm even more mind shattering, and she thought her heart would burst from beating so hard.

Eleta crested another wave and screamed as her sheath clamped down like a vice. Still, Rafe drove her ever onward. The pace of his strokes became frenzied. When Eleta topped the ultimate peak, he went over with her, pouring himself inside her with a howl of pleasure as he squeezed hard on her throbbing nipples.

Long moments passed as their bodies clung together. They were coated with sweat, and their chests heaved from their efforts. Rafe slowly straightened, caressing her sides and back before gripping her waist to continue holding her still.

After several moments, he finally withdrew from her, leaving her feeling suddenly empty and slightly forlorn. He pulled her upright, as he embraced her from behind. Eleta could feel their combined fluids running down her inner thighs, and her nipples were sore and aching. Her sheath was quivering and twitching. Her asshole felt chafed and tender.

Rafe cupped her breasts and taunted her nipples further as he nipped sharply on the side of her neck. He suckled hard enough to leave marks on the creamy flesh of her neck, claiming her as his in yet another way.

His fingers became more insistent, and he firmly pinched, twisted and pulled the sensitized nubs as she mewled softly. Clearly, he wasn't finished with her, which thrilled her even more. When he spoke, his voice was so savage and primitive that she barely recognized it as his.

"Did you enjoy that, little one? Did you enjoy being spanked and then being fucked roughly for my pleasure?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Did you enjoy having something in your ass and feeling so full while I fucked you?"

"Yes," she moaned, wriggling her bottom enticingly against his groin and thrusting her breasts more fully into his hands. She reached behind her to wind one arm around his neck and caressed the back of his hand with her other hand. "You know I did. Teach me more."

"More? Aren't you tired?" he asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

"More," she whispered.

"My God, you are perfect for me," Rafe growled, nipping her neck again and pinching her nipples until they throbbed. "What a perfect little naughty girl you are."

"More," she gasped, stroking the back of his hands in encouragement.

He gave a satisfied grunt. "If you want more, you shall have it, Eleta. Don't move."

He went to the tub and retrieved a cloth and soap. He pumped hot water into a basin and brought them to the bed. Eleta was still kneeling just as he had left her. She watched, panting with desire as he washed himself. He urged her onto all fours and washed her bottom and pussy thoroughly. Then, he gave her bottom a sharp slap.

"Lay down," he growled. "Open your legs." When she complied, he pinned her with his heated stare. "Even wider," he demanded. His gaze was locked between her thighs. "Wider, Eleta! Show me how swollen and wet you still are. Spread yourself open for me and show me your greedy little pussy."

She was a sight to behold. Her hair was in wild disarray, her nipples were swollen and red, and her entire body was slick with sweat. Her damp chemise had become transparent, and it clung like a second skin. He tweaked her nipples again and arranged her hair on the pillows so that it floated all around her like a dark cloud. God help him, he wanted her again!

"You are so damn beautiful, my naughty girl," he murmured, running a broad finger along her glistening folds. "Your pretty pink lips are so wet, little one. Use your fingers to pleasure yourself for me. It's one of my fondest fantasies just to watch you while you lose yourself in pleasure."

Eleta obeyed, loving the possessive heat in his fascinating green eyes as he watched her intently. She toyed with herself, and her fingers made sloshing noises in the silence of the room.

Rafe watched her for several minutes, murmuring suggestions for what he wanted her to do. Eleta eagerly followed his instructions, and she cried out as she brought herself to completion while he watched avidly.

"Have you had enough now?" he asked, still staring at her greedily.

Eleta met his eye, and she shook her head. "Never!" she whispered. "Have you?"

"Not even close," he growled.

"Then teach me more about how to please you. What other fantasies have you had about me?"

Rafe grinned and walked to the wardrobe. He located her red velvet riding habit, and pulled it out. He flipped the skirt up, finding the area where she had ripped it, and he ripped a few more strips of cloth. He tossed her ruined habit aside before returning to the bed.

"Are you sure you want more, little one?" he asked with a raised brow.

"Yes, please," Eleta replied.

Rafe pulled her wrists up and tied them gently but firmly to the headboard. Then, he tied her ankles to each one of the posts, leaving her spread open like a lush carnal offering on the wide bed. He knelt between her outstretched thighs, and ripped her thin chemise down the front. The sound of the rending cloth sent shivers of awareness down Eleta's spine. Her breasts heaved with excitement as he knelt over her, slowly raking her body with his possessive gaze.

He surprised her when he abruptly stood and walked to her dressing table. He rummaged through her jewelry box and retrieved her pearl necklace with the large sapphire pendant. He also found matching pearl earrings with heavy gold clasps that could be clipped on to her ears.

He filled a large bowl with snow from the balcony, and he pushed the necklace and earrings down into the snow. Eleta lay panting, wondering what he was about.

"Rafe?" she gasped. "What is that for?"

He grinned. "That's for later, little one. But for now, I have another fantasy in mind."

Eleta gulped and watched as he crossed to the wardrobe once more. He ripped yet another strip of red velvet from her habit, and then he rummaged through the wardrobe. Eleta's eyes widened when she saw him return with the long white feather that he had plucked from the hat that matched her riding habit. She gulped, wondering what he intended.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked, feeling increasingly aroused by the possibilities.

He chuckled and straddled her hips.

"Wait and see, love," he said with a naughty grin.

He bent over her and tied the wide strip of velvet around her eyes. The blindfold fit snugly over her eyes, and it blocked out almost all the light. She couldn't see anything but a reddish glow. She panted nervously. Not being able to see anything, her other senses seemed to be on high alert. What seemed like several fraught minutes passed in silence, and Eleta grew increasingly nervous. She knew he was still straddling her hips, but he hadn't moved at all.

"Rafe?"

She jumped when she felt the light touch of the feather on her face. Rafe ran the feather lightly along her lips, her jaw, down her neck and over her upper bosom. When he reached the peak of her breast, she was writhing and whimpering. He teased both nipples in turn, enjoying how they tightened and quivered in response to the feather's light touch.

He crawled backward and knelt between her outstretched legs, using the feather to tease the undersides of her breasts, her sensitive abdomen, naval and upper thighs. The course of the feather was meandering, sometimes doubling back to revisit areas that had been particularly responsive. He enjoyed watching her jump when he touched her unexpectedly, and goose bumps rose on her flesh repeatedly. The sight of her was absolutely enthralling.

Eleta thought she might lose her mind. Her skin was so sensitized by the light touch of the feather that it felt as if it were crawling and shifting. Her nerve endings were twitching, and she was wound tighter than ever before. As he guided the feather along its leisurely path of exploration, she tried to predict where it would go next, and each area would grow warm and excited in anticipation. As he worked his way lower and lower, her nerves ratcheted higher and higher. She writhed and pulled at the velvet straps, mindless of how they chafed her wrists and ankles.

At long last, she could feel Rafe lay down on his stomach with his shoulders wedged between her thighs. He blew cool air over her exposed flesh and ran his fingers along her sensitive folds. She was swollen and glistening with moisture. It was obvious that he was settling in to play. He lightly grazed her inner thighs with the feather.

"Oh no," she moaned, picturing his naughty grin. She was secretly delighted, but she renewed her struggles just the same.

Eleta had never dreamed of how many ways a feather could be used to stimulate orgasms. Her extensive training had missed that subject altogether, and she made a mental note to reprimand her tutors. Rafe stretched out the sweet torture, thoroughly enjoying watching, as she climaxed again and again. He chuckled often while he toyed with her, and Eleta was thrilled that her reactions pleased him.

When Rafe felt she must be exhausted, he tossed the feather aside and caressed her soothingly. His hands were firm and warm as he massaged her flickering inner thighs, bringing her gently back down to earth. At last, she was able to slow her breathing, and she exhaled with a shivering sigh.

"Had enough now, little one?" he asked quietly.

"Have you?" she retorted.

Eleta gasped as he rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. He chuckled darkly, and when he answered, his voice was gravelly with passion. "No. I could go on all night. I have an infinite supply of fantasies, all centered on my sweet, naughty little girl."