The Fall of the Wolf Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then keep going," she said.

She felt the bed dip as he stood up. She listened intently, wondering what he would do next. She didn't have to wait long to find out.

"On to my next fantasy," Rafe said with a grin. "Just remember, little one. You asked for this."

Eleta strained her ears as she heard a slushy noise beside her on the bed. She frowned, wondering what he was doing. When she felt his icy fingers on her nipple, she screamed and writhed to try to avoid the cold.

"Be still," Rafe said. His voice was soft, but the tone of command was unmistakable.

Eleta instantly froze, although she couldn't help mewling quietly. Rafe chuckled as he clipped the chilled pearl and gold earrings onto her nipples. They firmly pinched with enough pressure to cause considerable pain. Eleta's ivory breasts were covered in goose bumps from the cold.

Rafe held a small chunk of snow in his hand and dripped water on her trembling breasts and her abdomen. He grinned as he dripped icy water into her naval, and she wriggled and moaned. "Be still," he said again. She stayed perfectly still except for her panting breaths while he continued to torment her. She was mouth watering, and his cock ached at the sight of her.

"You're such a delicious little naughty girl," he murmured. "You're so brave and strong. I love how eager you are to please me." He followed the path of the icy water with his hot tongue, smiling when she bit her bottom lip and gave a small sob of pleasure.

After eons of his naughty play, Eleta felt Rafe settle on his forearms between her thighs. He blew cool air over her exposed flesh once again, and she shivered. He chuckled. Rafe gripped her clit with icy fingers and clamped the gold clasp of her necklace onto the tender nubbin. Eleta screamed and tried to clench her thighs closed.

Rafe squeezed the clasp firmly, making her clit throb painfully. "Be still, little one!"

Once again, Eleta immediately stopped her struggles. She panted desperately.

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked. "You have only to tell me it's enough, and I will stop."

"No!" Her voice was shaky, but she cleared her throat and shook her head. "No. Don't stop."

"What a beautiful little naughty girl you are," he praised. "Do you know how much pleasure you bring me?"

Eleta panted and shook her head with a moan.

"You're perfect for me, little one. Now lay still while I play, and I'll reward you afterward."

"Yes, Rafe."

He shocked her completely when he slipped her ice cold sapphire pendant inside her pussy. Eleta gasped. She desperately wanted to clench her thighs against the cold, but Rafe had instructed her to remain still, so she did. Rafe chuckled and placed a fond kiss on her mound.

"Good girl," he said. He held a small clump of snow over her and dripped icy water along her slit, grinning while she twitched and moaned. He knew how hard it was for her to stay still, and he loved how well she was doing. "Do you like what I'm doing, little one?"

Eleta nodded her head.

"Say it. Tell me what you want."

"I want to please you in every way."

Rafe chuckled softly and proceeded to insert the rest of the necklace, one freezing pearl at a time. She couldn't stop her inner muscles from clenching in reaction to the cold. The spasms only intensified the hunger growing in the pit of her belly, and she began to ache and throb.

He knew what he was doing to her. He could see that she was nearly mindless with need, so he kept up the gentle torture. When the entire necklace was inside her, he squeezed the clasp on her clit with cold fingers, sending another jolt of pain through the tender nub.

"Now, we play," he murmured with a naughty grin.

Rafe tormented her for a long time before he finally removed the cold necklace from her pussy and thrust into her depths. The heat of his cock was a delightful contrast to the cold, and Eleta met his thrusts eagerly.

He removed the clamp from one nipple while he fucked her to a steady, pounding rhythm. As the blood rushed into her numbed nipple, it brought excruciating pain followed by a mind shattering orgasm. She screamed, clenching her velvety sheath onto his cock like a vise.

Rafe grinned and kept plowing into her, plucking at her sore nipple to heighten her pleasure. When she began to come down from the summit, he repeated the maneuver with the other nipple. The effect was even more profound.

It was all he could do to resist joining her as she screamed her pleasure and milked him with rippling inner contractions. He closed his eyes and continued to ride out the storm, forcing ever deeper into her slick heat. She was magnificent.

When he was at the end of his self control, he pulled the clamp off her clit and thrust balls deep into her pussy. The most satisfying orgasm she had ever had rolled through Eleta. She shrieked and took him over the cliff with her. She sobbed his name gratefully as they fell into the void.

*****

It was nearly dawn when Rafe finally collapsed on the bed beside her and fell into a deep sleep. Just before he succumbed, he had freed her from her bonds, and she curled in the crook of his arm for a few minutes.

Eleta's entire body glowed from his lovemaking. He had been true to his word. He had indulged in one fantasy after another until he collapsed from sheer exhaustion. He hadn't been brutal, but he also hadn't been gentle. Still, he had done nothing to cause any permanent harm. He had done as she had asked. He had used her, sometimes roughly, for his pleasure and had left numerous marks and abrasions on her body that would serve as a reminder of their adventures.

Eleta was sore and bruised in the best possible way. Her nipples and clit still throbbed painfully from having the clamps on them, and she knew they would remain sore for days to come. She had enjoyed satisfying every single one of Rafe's appetites. But now it was time for her to fulfill the dreadful prophecy, and her heart felt like it was shattering into a million pieces.

She rose silently and donned her lavender robe. Rafe's weariness was bone deep, and he didn't stir as she gently tied his wrists and ankles to the bed, using the red velvet strips he had so recently used to restrain her. She laid a warm quilt over him and gently kissed his brow. She blinked back tears as she lovingly brushed a lock of hair off his forehead. He sighed but didn't otherwise react as he continued to sleep soundly.

Eleta went to the kitchen and retrieved the scroll from where she had hidden it in a cupboard. She also retrieved a sharp dagger from the study downstairs and brought the items to the bedroom. Then, she stretched out beside Rafe on the bed and waited for him to wake up. There was no way she could sleep, despite her exhaustion. She simply lay staring at her love, soaking up the sight of him for whatever moments remained, as the hours before dawn passed much too quickly.