The Fallen Celestial Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lexington quickly did the knot and fixed his garment while redoing his belt as well.

She smiled as she placed a kiss on his bottom lip.

"I'll see you around, soldier."

Tanicia turned and made her way out of the alleyway. Though the light was dim, there was still enough for Lexington to make out the curves of her ass as they shifted with every step she took. As she turned the corner of Atasha's Brothel, she gave one quick smirking glance at Lexington and then she was gone.

---

Since the meeting with Gaous, another week had passed marking the second of two full weeks since the Battle of Shantei. Though everyone, especially Lexington, was surprised that Shadohinus had yet to attack, all couldn't help but feel a sense of relief. What was initially apprehension during the first week, the second week brought a sense of a lack of inevitability. This sense of comfort worried Daniel and Aggram and they were quick to inform Lexington of their thoughts.

Lexington had called a meeting with his lieutenants, Daniel and Aggram, and Gaous, the Chiefman of the First Quarter of Shahemein and Cresus, Gaous' Military Advisor. The five decided to meet at the top floor of the Compendial where the Council meetings where held.

"With the human army amassed to completion, we should be storming the Black Citadel and not waiting for them," Aggram declared as he pounded his fist on the large stone table that held a map of Shatelos and its cities.

"As I've said before and I will say again, humans do not have the capability to fight against agents of Avariceal. They would be torn to shreds. But, we can use man's ingenuity to make up for any differences in power," Lexington said assuredly.

Cresus nodded, raised a hand, and said, "We will take your word for it, Lexington. Gaous and I have agreed that will not send the Shahemein Military into open battle with these Shadowmen. We will remain behind our high walls and unleash our own hell while the Shadowmen crash against our fortifications."

"Because of diminished forces, a mixture of human and Fallen combatants is our only choice," Daniel said.

Lexington nodded as he sunk into his chair, deep in thought.

"I will take my group and we will stand outside the walls of Shahemein. The fortifications that we created will be enough to slow the Shadowmen down and force them into a bottleneck. My men and I will take care of the rest," Aggram stated confidently.

"I will lead the fastest along with Sera to thin their flanks," Daniel added.

"I will have Brutus run the defensive, what are your thoughts, Lexington?" Cresus asked.

"It's not enough," Lexington said plainly. "Our forces are just too small. Even with the ballistas and archers, it would only slow them down. Shadohinus has legions. Legions. Not an army. Though Shadowmen are little competition to us, they're easily worth 4 or 5 men."

The other four remained silent. The truth in Lexington's words pained them, but suddenly, Lexington rose from his chair.

"Sir?" Daniel called out as Lexington turned to leave the room.

"I have an idea," Lexington quickly replied and with that, he turned and left.

As Lexington exited the Compendial, Daniel came chasing after him.

"I'm going with you," Daniel said.

Lexington nodded.

"So what is this plan?"

"The summoning portal in Shantei."

"What about it?"

"If they can summon, we can summon."

"But they have rituals, dark energies, things we do not have."

"It's only an idea. I don't know for certain if it will work," Lexington replied while quickening his pace to a steady jog.

"Who are we going to summon?"

"No one. We are going through."

"Into Avariceal?!" Daniel asked as he stopped, though Lexington continued to jog on.

"Yes!" Lexington yelled out in reply as he went from jogging to dashing.

Lexington arrived at his home where Enama and his child, Alexa, were staying. Daniel came a few moments after him and Lexington motioned him to wait there. He slowly opened the door. It was noon and Lexington knew that Enama had just put the baby to sleep. Lexington made his way up the stairway when Enama had just circled the corner to go down.

"My love?" Enama asked. "That was a fast meeting."

Lexington moved to greet her as he wrapped his arms around her waist, staying a couple of steps below her so that their heights matched.

"I have a plan," he said proudly.

"Tell me."

"It's a little complicated, but I'm going back to Cielos."

"How?"

"Through Avariceal."

Enama motioned to speak, but she struggled to find the words.

Lexington gave her an assuring kiss and said, "If this works, we will have nothing left to fear."

---

The sun was beginning to set as Lexington stepped out from his home. Daniel was sitting on the steps just outside the door.

"What happened?" Daniel asked.

"I just had to say my goodbye, for now."

"Where to next?"

"I'm going back to Shantei."

"Good, then I'm coming with – ..."

Lexington interrupted him and said, "No, this is what I need you to do. Go to Aggram and Cresus and tell them to proceed as planned. You will do as you planned as well. We still do not yet know when Shadohinus will attack, which is all the more reason I need to hurry."

Daniel nodded. "You sure you don't want any one to come with you?"

Lexington shook his head slowly, "I believe it best to have as many Fallen as we can have here."

Daniel nodded once again. Lexington patted his shoulder and said, "See it done."

And with that, Daniel was off.

Lexington donned a dark brown cloak and changed his garment to a similar dark color. He would travel all night and as fast as he could. He realized he had never actually ran as fast as he wanted to. Once he was out of Shahemein, he tightened the knot that held his cloak closed and his belt. He took in one deep breath and began to jog towards Shantei. A few moments later, he increased his speed to running. And then to dashing. He knew he was already running faster than any man could. He began to push himself.

The world around him began to blur as he had never before seen and he realized he could go even faster. He heaved in one gasp of air and pushed on, the world becoming a mix of undefined streaks of colors.

As the night went on, what would have taken two weeks to cross the grasslands only took a couple of hours and before he knew it he was already the Luildel River. He stopped at the very edge of the river bank gazing at the ruins of what was the Luildel River Bridge. He was exhausted, heaving in and out air as he tried to catch his breath. He had never pushed himself before, but for the first time in a long time, he felt a soreness in his legs.

He plumped himself up against the slope in the sand and continued to catch his breath. He wondered what the time was, but the sky was still as dark as he had ever seen it. He wondered if his plan would work. It almost seem farfetched, but he had no other choice.

Once he regained some of his composure, he used his Far Sight to see beyond the Luildel River and into the ruins of Shantei. It was just as they left it, empty and war-torn. The ritual marble tables that the Shadowmen left remained. Again, doubt began to cloud his mind. He felt as lost as he did when he first awoke in the Badlands all those years ago. He shook off the thought.

I must try, he told himself.

He slowly rose his feet, the soreness in his legs was diminishing. Lexington planned to go searching for the same boat they used to cross the Luildel River to escape Shantei. Then he wondered if he could just simple swim across the width of the river. He gazed over the river, but without light he couldn't see the other side and even if he could, it would be a thin sliver of land.

He arched his back and spread his arms out wide, attempting to stretch. He wondered if swimming across would be faster than looking for the boat and then using it. But he remembered what he told Daniel. He knew that time was something the simply didn't have. Lexington untied the cloak and garment from him till he was completely naked. He knew the heavy clothes would only slow him down.

He slowly walked into the Luildel River. The water was cold enough to bother any man, but Lexington wasn't any man. The temperature wasn't extreme enough to other him. He walked deeper into the river until he could no longer stand and began to swim. He felt the strong current. Though he wasn't sure how far off he was drifting, the effort required to swim across the direction of the current was surprising. He wanted to see if he could push himself again, but thought against it.

When Lexington finally reached the other side, he wasn't as tired as he thought he would be. He gazed at the sky as he turned to lie on his back. The sky was still dark and there was no sign of the sun rising soon. He then stood to his feet and brushed off what sand his could from his naked body and began to head to Shantei.

With his energy renewed, he began to dash his way towards Shantei. It took him a matter of minutes to arrive at the remnants of the wall that once surrounded this humble village. Still, there was no sign of sunrise. Lexington then walked towards one of the marble tables and sat himself on it.

He needed to think. How could he now collect the energy required to open the summoning portal? He lied back down on the marble table. He felt the almost metallic cold of the table on the skin of his back, but it didn't bother him. He felt warm and he was. He knew he was warmed by his own power.

Lexington let his mind wander. He found himself recalling the night he first witnessed what the Shadowmen were doing with the ruins of his beloved village. He remembered the number of Shadowmen and women fucking in all imaginable positions and engaging in every imaginable sexual act.

Then something clicked in his mind. Sex. It was all that drove Shadohinus' decisions. But it wasn't only pleasure that sex brought, Lexington realized. It was power. The sexual acts of the Shadowmen produced enough power to open a rift between the most unbreachable of realms, this Earthen realm.

But who could he have sex with? Enama is only a human and the idea would not be appealing to the Fallen female soldiers.

Esther, Lexington thought. He would need Esther, but how? And why? Why would she help him?

Again, something clicked. Lexington smiled as he set his sight on the Black Citadel.

---

It was already morning when Lexington could see the Black Citadel. He had put together enough clothes from what was left in Shantei to cover himself, the he felt he looked like he just walked out of the slums of Shahemein. He also noticed the blight that was on the ground. It felt mushy, almost like walking on mud, but it didn't spread like mud.

With the gate now completely viewable, he noticed that they were wide open. He could make out a small group standing at the opening. He knew it was Shadohinus. He hoped it would be him as well. He purposefully walked on the blight. He remembered the blight acted as extension of Shadohinus.

Once he was close enough, Lexington heard Shadohinus call out, "Welcome, Seraph of Cielos!" followed by laughter.

Lexington could see that Shadohinus was smiling. Shadohinus stepped to meet Lexington as he was followed by two large Valkyrie who were apparently his guard. The others were a few more Shadowmen, the largest Lexington had ever seen, and Mara and Esther.

The way Mara looked took particular notice, but before he had to time to notice the differences, Shadohinus spoke again.

"So, you've come to join me and the rest of your Fallen brethren."

Lexington kept himself stern and answered, "Yes."

"Why?"

"There's nothing left this human race has to offer. I've seen what you've done and seen what you can do. I believe I can even lend a hand to your new kingdom."

Shadohinus chuckled. The Lord of Avariceal was twice the size of Lexington and noticeably so as he stepped within a foot of the Fallen Leader.

"You know I could crush you without any effort, little Seraph," Shadohinus said.

"Kill me or believe me, but I am done wasting my time for the humans."

Shadohinus chuckled again. "How do you propose to aid me in the building of my kingdom?"

"I can help you cross the Luildel River."

Shadohinus almost began to speak, but Lexington interrupted by saying, "Don't waste our time by denying that you can't. It's been more than two weeks since Demetriux fell and yet you've done nothing about it. I know how we can cross the river and I know the weaknesses of Shahemein. Once that city falls, Shatelos is yours."

Shadohinus smiled again. "Tell me."

"Phobus, my lord," Lexington said.

Shadohinus paused. "What about it?"

What Lexington knew of Phobus was only through reports when he was a Celestial in Cielos. Phobus was a monolithic creature from Immobul, the barren realm between Cielos and Avariceal. Though the Celestials had never encountered Phobus, it was the agents of Avariceal that had encountered the legendary creature. Lexington had heard that Phobus was the largest being to ever exist and no one else knew anything other than that.

"If I can summon Phobus, no one in this realm could stop you."

Shadohinus let out a laugh. "The humans are but insects and the remaining Fallen force stand no chance against my legions."

"Assuming you crossed the Luildel River."

Shadohinus expression turned sour. Lexington was right and he knew it.

"How do you propose to summon Phobus, let alone find him?"

"I know you know where he is in Immobul, but I will summon him through Avariceal."

"What you're saying requires a great amount of power. Not even I could conjure the amount of energy required to open a summoning portal that big. Especially a portal that would traverse three realms. You're speaking of the impossible."

Lexington smiled. "You... you may not be able to summon the power. But me? With our combined power, it would be possible."

"You engaging in sexual rituals with a Shadowmen or Valkyrie would still not be enough."

"Esther."

Shadohinus paused once again, he peered over his shoulder and looked Esther. She was smiling. Shadohinus began to nod.

"Get on with it, then. Your true intentions shall be revealed."

Lexington smiled, "I don't require your trust to enjoy the spoils of our victory."

And with that, Esther stepped to Lexington's side as the two headed back towards the ruins of Shantei.

---

The two walked in silence until the Black Citadel was no longer in sight. Finally, Esther spoke up.

"What are your plans, truly?"

"I am doing what I said," Lexington replied without looking at her.

"You think this plan of yours will work?"

"When it does, I'll make sure you're my prize among other things once I hand the world to Shadohinus."

Esther remained quiet for the remainder of their walk.

They didn't make it to Shantei until near dusk. Lexington had Esther follow him to the center most marble table. Once they were right next to the table, Lexington turned, picked up Esther by her hips and placed her on the table in front of him.

Esther began to speak, but Lexington placed a finger on lips and shook his head slowly.

Lexington ran that same finger down her chin, to her neck, to her chest and down in between her breasts that were held in a modified breastplate two buckles that ran sideways across her chest. The rest of the breastplate ran to her waist, exposing just a bit of her muscular belly. He undid the buckles on her armor and pulled the armor off her exposing her full tits. He had to admit, she was very lovely.

She gazed into his eyes as he looked into hers while he began to undo the rest of her armor. Piece by piece, he unstrapped and set them aside till Esther was completely naked. He motioned her to lie on her back and she did so. He then brought her legs up, pulled her towards the edge of the table, and spread her legs.

Her pussy looked tight and well-kept. He bent over and spread her vaginal lips open and slid his tongue up over her vagina up to her clit. He began to lap at her vagina until she was wet enough for him to stick to fingers into her vaginal cavity. He began to finger her while he sucked and manipulated her clitoris with his tongue and lips.

Esther gave off quiet moans while she began to play with her breasts and tug at her nipples. Lexington continued to finger Esther and suck on her clit as her vaginal juices began to run freely down between her ass cheeks or down his hand. He used his other finger and began to probe at her asshole. Her sphincter was very tight and refused to give way to the tip of his finger, but he continued to press on it.

Finally, Esther's ass hole opened up and Lexington quickly fill her ass with the rest of his finger while he continued to suck and tease her clit and finger her pussy. Shortly after, Esther was drenched in both holes.

Lexington then stood up, stripped himself of the clothes he was wearing and began to stroke his cock to full erection. Esther could not have looked more enticing with her perfect body displayed for all to see. The sight was almost breath-taking. She continued to play with her breast while using her other hand to rub her clit. Lexington could see the light reflecting off her wet vaginal lips and the run off between her ass crack.

Now that he was completely hard, he positioned the head of his penis at her pussy and pushed in until his pubic hair met hers. Esther let out another quiet gasp. Lexington placed his hands on the table and leaned over her to gain a leveraging position. Once in place, he began to shove his cock forcefully in and out of Esther's drenching vagina. Slap, slap, slap went the sound as it echoed off every time Lexington's hips met Esther's ass.

Esther's moaning began to get louder and louder matching Lexington's growing ferocity. Lexington soon stood tall and moved Esther's legs together against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and began to pound even harder into her. Esther's moans turned into screams drowning out the slapping sound of their sweat soaked skin.

This whole time, Lexington had his sight fixated on Esther's bouncing tits, but it wasn't until recently he realized that the marble tables surrounding them had began to glow that familiar purple.

It's working, he thought to himself.

Lexington slowed himself down before completely stopping with his dick completely inside Esther's pussy. He then slowly slid his cock out and let her legs spread open. He then lifted Esther's hips a little to gain better view of her asshole which was covered in her vaginal juices. He pushed the head of his cock against Esther's still tight ass hole and then pushed in.

Esther let out a yelp, but Lexington ignored her and shoved the length of his cock deep into ass. Esther's eyes open wide and she screamed. Lexington covered her mouth with his hand as he pulled out and shoved back in. Esther grabbed at his wrist, but she couldn't move him. He was much stronger.

Lexington began to piston his dick vigorously in and out of Esther's tight ass. The grip her ass muscles had on his shaft was mesmerizing. He felt himself quickly building to orgasm, but he ignored that as well. Once he felt that Esther was done with her protesting, he removed his hand at her mouth and gripped her at the sides of her waist and began to pound away as forcefully as he could. Her ass was so tight. She was amazing.

Esther continued to scream in pleasure as she grasped Lexington's wrists and held on. Slap, slap, slap continued the sound of Lexington's hips as they met Esther's big round ass cheeks.

At this point, Lexington could hold his load no longer. He continued to thrust into Esther's ass as he let out a grunt shooting spurt after spurt deep into Esther's rectum. As he tried to catch his breath, he peeked around and noticed the entire village had been surrounded by a purple haze. He could see over where the portal had initially formed for Demetriux was slowly taking shape, but wasn't completely formed.