The Fallen Celestial Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Esther caught sight of the forming portal.

"It's working," she said as she gasped.

"We need more energy," Lexington said.

Esther let out a little giggle and said, "We do need more energy."

With that, Lexington pulled his softening cock out of Esther's ass with a plop sounding in result. He lied on his back next to Esther on the table and slowly caught his breath.

Esther turned to face Lexington while they both lied on their backs and said, "That was a great fuck. I don't know how we lived without it for so long."

Lexington didn't say anything. He didn't care what she had to say. He needed that damn portal open and he needed it open now.

"Suck my cock," Lexington said plainly.

Esther propped her head up and gave him an almost discerning look before she complied and crawled over to his crotch. She took hold of his limp cock and began to stroke it. She slipped his soft mushroom head in between her lips and sucked on the tip while swirling her tongue around it.

Lexington closed his eyes and placed his hands behind his head trying to enjoy Esther's work. She continued to gently stroke his cock, still waiting for it to harden. She began to use her other hand to fondle his balls, yet his cock was still limp. Now that his soft cock was covered in saliva, she continued to stroke it and move to suck on his balls. She slid her tongue up, down, and around his ball sack while continuing to piston his shaft with her hand until finally, she felt his cock harden.

It hardened slowly while she continued to jack Lexington's cock off. She began to suck at his balls earnestly. Lexington could tell she was ready for another go around. It was almost a matter of moments before Lexington was fully erect again.

This time, Esther mounted Lexington while facing him. She placed one hand on his chest and the other on his shaft.

"I want that cock of yours in my ass again," she said before sitting herself down as her asshole easily swallowed the length of his cock. Once she was fully down, she lifted herself up enough expose his shaft then sat back down and began to repeat.

Lexington watched as she closed her eyes with her mouth wide open letting out moan after moan with each insertion of his cock. She began to grip at his chest as she started to forcefully shove herself down on him. He grasped at her tits and began to fondle them. His touch seemed to set her off as she let out a gasp and shuddered. She slowed her pace almost near stopping, but then began to bounce her ass up and down on his dick with her eyes still shut.

Lexington took another look around and could see the portal now completely formed, yet the center of it seemed incomplete. He then placed his hands on her hips, set his feet onto the table and began to shove his cock up into her tight ass while she shoved her hips down onto his.

It wasn't long before they were in sync and both lost themselves in the pleasure of anal sex. Sweat from Esther's brow dropped onto Lexington's chest. His grip on her hips was hard, but they both didn't care. All they were focused on was the moment. Lexington soon felt himself to orgasm and let out a little grunt. Esther seemed to have noticed as she began to add more passion into her thrusting.

It was that time again when Lexington yelled out, "I'm going to cum!!"

Esther quickly hopped off him and onto the ground. She placed her head in between his legs and placed the head of his penis inside her mouth. She pressed on the engorged mushroom head with her lips while she started to jack his cock off.

"Gah!!" Lexington added. His fists were clenched. He couldn't yet cum but he was so close.

Esther noticed once again. She pressed the tip of her finger at his asshole then pushed in. Lexington let out a gasp once her finger was fully in and then another grunt as he shot his load into Esther's willing mouth. Esther continued to jack his cock though she removed his finger from his ass. She caught every last drop.

Once she let go of Lexington's cock, Esther said, "Lexington, look!"

Lexington opened his eyes to see the portal completely formed following by a low rumbling.

"We did it," Esther said.

"Yes," Lexington then turned his gaze at Esther, "We did."