The Fallen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't mind. Even if this were the end of our night I'd still be happy having shown Danni how I feel. I still feel like my heart might burst with how strongly I feel it, though. I have to say it now, too.

"I love you, Danni," I sigh contentedly.

"I love you, too, Erykah," she replies without hesitation.

I lift my head to plant a soft kiss against the side of her breast before lying it back down.

"I love cuddling with you, too," Danni adds, "but..."

"But what?"

"But I have to tinkle."

I giggle at her and how cute she is sometimes.

"Okay, go tinkle," I say with one last titter as I sit up.

Danni heads to her bathroom. My eyes are drawn to her shapely, naked body as she slips inside and closes the door behind her. The toilet flushes, and a moment later Danni emerges with a vaguely disturbed look on her face. She pauses, and her eyes dart briefly to the bathroom door, then back to me.

I wonder what's wrong, but then it hits me.

Oh god...the tub.

The place where she'd died.

No, don't mince words.

The place where she'd killed herself.

She had to confront it, and the memory, every day. Multiple times a day she had to remember that horribly low state she'd been in when she cut open her own wrist. I marvel at how strong Danni must actually be to endure such a thing without complaint.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yeah, I just..."

The way she trails off I know I'm right. I get up from the bed and walk over to take Danni's hands in mine.

"It's the tub, huh?" I probe.

"Uh-huh," she confirms what I already knew.

"Every time you see it you can't help but remember?"

"Yeah," Danni nods.

I grin as an idea strikes me.

"Well, maybe that's because you don't have anygoodmemories of that tub."

"No, I supposed I don't."

"Then why don't we go make some?" I smile, my eyes sparkling with promise as I try to lead her back toward the bathroom.

"Oh, I don't know," she says reluctantly.

"Come on," I insist before giving her a loving kiss.

Danni's resistance fades, and I manage to get her inside the bathroom. I can tell she's still tense and nervous, so I quickly shed my open pajama top. My bottoms and panties quickly follow, and I kick them all into a heap in the corner.

Danni's eyes widen ever-so-slightly, and I feel a sudden self-consciousness as her eyes roam up and down my naked body. I'm slim, and before my mom's death I used to run a lot, so I'm in pretty good shape. It isn't until this moment that I've ever felt this way, though. The way Danni is looking at me with undisguised need I feelsexy.

I chuckle nervously and say, "I didn't realize how small these bathrooms are until just now."

Almost too small for two people, unless they were...

"Yeah, small," Danni says breathlessly as she flows into me.

All of her trepidation seems to have vanished as we embrace. Our lips come together once more, and my smaller, slightly firmer breasts press into the delightful softness of Danni's. Our nipples stand with excitement and move together in the most erotic way.

It would seem my angelic, blond lover wants to lead the dance this time. Her hand reaches out and fumbles momentarily with the shower knob. I'm actually a little impressed how she adjusts the temperature while we still kiss, our hands roaming each others' backs.

She gives me a light smack on the bottom once the water is ready and says, "Get in."

We disentangle, and I do as I'm told. The hot water feels great over my skin, and I lean my head back to douse my hair. Danni steps in behind me, closes the curtain, and gently moves me forward. She's soon drenched as well. I try to turn around so I can face her, but Danni places her hands on my shoulders to keep me in place.

"Stay like that," she requests.

"Okay," I smile happily, curious as to what she's planning.

I see her grab a bottle of baby wash from the shower shelf. She soaps me up, starting at my shoulders, arms, and back.

I never knew having someone else wash you could feel so good, so intimate. I sling my long, black hair to the front, over one shoulder, as Danni's hands work my back. I lean forward a touch as her hands massage the muscles around my neck. Several minutes of this treatment has me relaxed and excited at the same time.

So, my first time is going to be in the shower. I can live with that.

Danni pours more baby soap into her hands, and they move around to my front, starting at my belly. I can feel Danni's luscious breasts press into my back as her palms swirl slowly upward. She places a sucking kiss on my neck right below my ear just as her soap-slicked hands reach my little boobies. It's utterly divine how she squeezes them and plays with my nipples.

I'm pretty sure I start to murmur lightly.

Danni asks, "You like that?"

"Uh-huh," I exhale as I lean back into the sensuousness of Danni and her magic hands.

If this is how I'd made Danni feel earlier then I did okay. My excitement is slowly building as she pleasures me, and my lady-parts below begin to ache for her touch. The heat down there feels like a fire only she can extinguish.

Danni shuffles me sideways, her body between me and the shower wall. She unhooks the shower head from it's cradle and uses the soft spray to rinse us both clean. She replaces the head, and twists it's dial to diffuse the spray even further so it blankets us both with it's steamy heat.

She presses her oh-so-warm body against me from behind again. Her hands go back to their exploration of my front as her lips go back to their light, teasing sucking against my neck. One hand goes back to pleasuring my modest breasts. Her other hand swoops ever lower until it grazes over the top of my mound and tickles the hairs there on it's way downward.

Even without the hot water rushing over me I'd be drenched and dripping. Danni's two middle fingers slide up and down over the folds of my fiery, lust-slicked valley. I had no idea someone else touching me there would feel so damn good. I tremble under Danni's ministrations.

My legs feel weak, and Danni has to stop playing with my boobs so she can use that arm to help hold me up. Danni ends up leaned against the shower wall, my back pressed into her with my feet planted against the bottom edge of the tub.

I'm panting heavily, and then Danni slips her two middle fingers up into me. I bite my own lip and whine in ecstasy as she pumps her digits in and out with a quick rolling motion, her palm and fingers rubbing against my swollen nub.

I can't be sure, but I think I unleash strings of "oh god" and various profanity as the sexy flower blooms inside me.

I'm a healthy young woman...with needs...so I've gotten myself off before, but it's never been like this. Never so powerful, like it's going to make my insides melt down.

I try to keep my voice quiet, but I can't help crying out in mind-numbing bliss as my pleasure crescendos.

Danni and I slide down the shower wall as one, and she takes a page from my book, her fingers still working furiously. We're sitting at the bottom of the tub now, and I'm quivering helplessly against my lover. Her fingers won't stop, and there are star-burst sparkles exploding in my vision.

How can anything feel so impossibly good? I close my eyes against the fireworks above and below, sure I was about to be blinded by them.

"Oh my god!" I groan with impassioned breath. "I love you Danni, I love you!"

* * * * * *

Many shared climaxes later Danni and I, exhausted but satisfied, lie on her bed in each others' arms as we slowly drift off to sleep.

I'm pretty sure she's not afraid of the tub anymore.