All Comments on 'The Family Business Ch. 02'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep It Up!

No pun intended. ;-) Definitely keep the story line going. You have the makings of a good series here and I look forward to additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Make it a series

We need another series like the Trophy Wives Club to stop getting all romantic about incest! It needs to be about fun and debauchery, not love and procreation. Go for it!

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Solid

Well-written and very readable. I enjoyed it and would be happy to see you continue! ****

billyjim55billyjim55about 8 years ago
GREAT JOB

You picked up thee story just fine, Keep it going.ty/bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep it going!

I love your stories! This one is a brilliant addition to your portfolio. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More, please!

Thank you for continuing this story. Just where are you going to take these massive cocks and breasts?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Series

Agree with previous poster. Make it a series. Incest should be fun and nasty. Honestly how many marry their sister? But fuck their sister? A lot more than "experts" tell us. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

All your stories are great and this one is no exception. I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic continuity!

I normally don't care for the huge tit/huge cock scene; however, you did such a terrific job of taking the original story to new heights that I'll be looking forward to your continuing efforts in this same vein. You melded your efforts so well that one wouldn't know of the author change unless informed. Really well done!

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
Might as well make it a series

you've already established at least three other possible combinations before you start blending the families.

D_KaceyD_Kaceyabout 8 years ago
Couldn't imagine a better author to take the helm

Fantastic! Like the title says, I couldn't imagine a better author to take the helm from Leon22reloaded. Look forward to hopefully the rest of this series from you.

jackal_manjackal_manabout 8 years ago
Blast from the past!

Leon22(Reloaded)'s stories from a couple years ago are among my favorite, re-readable entries. The pairings, the potential, the overall tone--I loved them, and were always on my mind whenever I'd check Literotica for updates. When I saw this story pop up on the feed, I was excited and happy to see it continue. I had always imagined what direction the story would go in with the setup from chapter 1, and was curious to see where you'd take it.

While it seems the quality will definitely continue (and capture the spirit of Leon's works), I was a slightly (very slightly) thrown off to see the main pairing be Danny and Alicia again. I loved their pairing in chapter 1 and reread it often--and more is always nice--but after a long wait, part of me was expecting something new.

With that in mind, I thought you did a fantastic job of planting seeds for next chapters, all the while introducing a new character in Tiffany. The burgeoning porn business the brothers are creating will work well with all the hot moms, but it's also nice that younger female characters aren't getting neglected. It also expands options to include both mother/son scenes and brother/sister scenes (in addition to the other pairings being alluded to, of course).

Looking forward to future installments, and to seeing when the brothers finally get with their own mom. Also looking forward to some MMF and MFF threesomes if you ever get around to it!

Curious: did Leon give you the go ahead to continue his other series as well, or just this one?

BH54BH54about 8 years ago
Good story to take over

I can hardly wait for all the combinations of the listed characters. Don't forget to make sure that Dad gets caught by the FBI or better yet some biker group.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Regarding the calls to make a series

Why go to this trouble and set up so much if it's not a series? The first person we meet, Lisa, still hasn't gotten fucked -- and of there was one character in this who really needs a good fucking it's Lisa. However, in her current frame of mind, I'm not sure she's in any state to really be consenting, so that's why I'm presuming that's being held off for another chapter. Calm her down until she's able to think clearly -- and then fuck her brains out.

<P>

Then there's Nicole. She's just waiting for the guys to come (cum?) by, hopefully adding Cassie into the mix. Given what they'd done, why would Danny keep Alicia all to himself?

<P>

Not a series? This is ready made for a series, seemingly leading to all the mothers and sisters starring in videos. Hell, Lisa becoming the star of the video series seems to be the natural way out of her financial worries.

<P>

The one thing I kinda hope happens is that when Nealson comes back from his business trip he's not the cliche where every married man is an idiot who doesn't know what's going on, especially given Cassie hoping her father doesn't get hurt. Yeah, there are a lot of father/daughter stories, but all too often in stories like this, having him join in would be out of the norm.

SirSinnSirSinnabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Too many comments to respond to here -- so I've responded to them on my blog which you can find in the Contact tab on my profile.

Glad you like the story and yes, plenty more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent !

I really liked how you picked up the story from Leon22 . Good show !

Gave it 5*'s too .

Looking forward to more

txcracker

scubarn1961scubarn1961about 8 years ago
Please post more....

I really want to read more in this series. Write it soon

KingHadesKingHadesabout 8 years ago
More goth!

Please for the love of God, give us more of Tiffany the hot goth girl!

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for continuing the story. And you do a very good job of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't Wait!

I can't wait to read more! I am especially interested in reading about the twins and their mother and sister getting it on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yes I think you have there are to many open ends

Yes please keep the story going need to find out what happens to the brothers and the house and now with all the milfs wanting in on the guys big cocks .don't stop now

SirSinnSirSinnalmost 8 years agoAuthor
More to come!

Thanks -- just submitted the next chapter so stay tuned!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loved it!

This story got my hubby real hard. Loved watch my daughter fuck him while I read it to them. Keep the story going, 'cuz it is my turn next!D78

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow - fantastic read!

lots of tits and great sex. what else is there!!! 5 stars

TagliasTagliasalmost 3 years ago

Awesome story! Since you are writing again, why not continue this series?!?

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 2 years ago

fuck yes ...Keep it cumming... More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES