The Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers

"Yeah -- fuck mommy's tits, baby," Alicia moaned, looking up at her son as his thick, veined tube of fuck meat slid up and down between her big, round melons. Just about every guy she'd been with -- including her asshole ex-husband -- had at some point wanted to put their cocks between her tits. While she'd enjoyed it before, nothing beat the thrill of it being her own son's monster cock that was tit-fucking her.

"God -- love your -- uunhgggh -- fucking tits, mom," Danny panted as he alternated between thrusting his cock and holding it still so Alicia could suck on it. None of the girls he'd been with had tits big enough to completely envelop his cock and more than one had thought it weird that he'd even want to try -- but here was his own mother giving him the best tit fuck of his life.

"Good, baby -- cos mommy loves your big, fucking cock!" Alicia laughed. "Now you gonna give mommy some cum? Huh? Gonna give me that facial you promised?"

Danny grinned and sped up his thrusting for a moment then pulled his cock free and jerked off, holding the rosy knob just inches from his mother's face. Alicia watched his hand slide up and down his shaft, his fingers wrapping around the ridge of his helmet, the split in the end opening slightly when he moved his hand back. She looked up at him.

"Give it to me, baby -- give mommy that big load -- cum on mommy's face."

Danny felt his stomach tense and his cock throb in his hand before the first thick, long stream of jizz spurted out of his knob. It splashed across Alicia's face, shooting over her nose and eye, up over her forehead to lay in an unbroken white cord from her hair down to her top lip. Before the thick load had a chance to start dripping, a second shot joined it, equal in size, this time laying over the other side of her face. More and more cum spurted from Danny's prick, painting his mother's gorgeous features in heavy streams of pearly jizz.

"Oh my God!" Alicia sighed, her eyes closed as she felt her son's huge load fall across her face, the earlier shots now sliding off and falling on to her heaving tits. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Danny took the hint and directed the next three blasts into her mouth, filling it up almost instantly. Alicia quickly swallowed his delicious seed as he pointed his cock down and showered her massive jugs with the last eight or nine shots, each as thick and heavy as the first.

"Oh God -- so much fucking cum," Alicia moaned, scooping it from her eyes so she could see her son. She licked her fingers clean as she stared at him.

"Told you -- I came more -- when I was turned on," Danny panted. He moved forward and used his still hard cock to scoop up his jism, letting his mother suck it from his cock head.

"Mmmmm -- I've never seen so much cum," Alicia sighed. She swapped from using her fingers to collect his jizz to sucking it off his cock, going back and fore, the pair of them working to feed her as much of his load as possible. "I take it you liked cumming on my face?"

"I loved it, mom," Danny said. "You look like a real porn star."

Alicia smiled, taking it as a compliment. She paused for a second and glanced over at the laptop which still displayed Kevin and Jason's website.

"Are you going to tell Kevin and his brother about us?" she asked him.

Danny shrugged, blushing a little. "Honestly, I'm not sure I could keep it a secret from them, I'm so happy."

"Thank you, baby. How do you think they'll take it?"

"I think they'll be jealous," Danny said. "They've both said before that you're fucking hot plus -- "

"Go on."

"Well, they've both admitted they think about their own mom, too. And their sister."

"And do you think Lisa and Tiffany are hot?" Alicia laughed as Danny paused. "It's okay, I don't mind."

"Well -- yeah -- I mean they're not as hot as you, but -- yeah," he said.

"That's okay, baby. I just watched you fuck that teenage girl on the website remember -- I'm not the jealous type. What about you? Are you jealous?"

"Not at all. Why?"

Alicia smiled as she sucked the last of his cum from her fingers. "Just wondered if you'd let me have a crack at Kevin or Jason? Maybe both?" Her eyes went wide as a thought leapt into her mind. "Maybe all three of you at once?"

"Wow, mom -- you'd do that?" Danny asked. "Would you let us film it and put it on the site? You really would be a porn star then."

Alicia smiled up at her son as she leaned forward and sucked on his rapidly hardening cock again.

† † † † †

If you liked this story, please take a second to vote and/or leave a comment -- you can do both anonymously if you want to -- as feedback is what keeps me writing!

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,553 Followers
12