The Family Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers

Erica knew she crossed the line a week ago when she forced her brother to pull out his penis and put it through the hole their parents had made. She heard stories about it from a couple of girls, but just had to see if it was true.

Erica did not want to admit it, but the sight of his flaccid dick made her a little wet. Although crossing the line was not going to happen, Erica did have to remind herself on more than one occasion that this whole secret erotic thing for her friends, was just for them. Erica would get no enjoyment out of it, and she kind of wished she did know some random guy so she could join in.

Brandy and Alice walked in and Erica instantly noted that they dressed in short miniskirts. She could see Brandy's brown legs all the way up to the curve of her ass. While Alice had a pale complexion, she too showed off her ass cheeks with her matching short skirt. Erica just figured that they planned to rub their prospective pussies while they sucked off her brother's cock, and the short skirts made it easier.

Erica felt a strong flutter in her stomach as she kept worrying if they would figure out that the cock they were going to suck was her brother's. As she led them to the hole, she was just hoping the whole ruse would work, and that she could see her brother's monster shoot off into one of her friend's mouth.

The lights were dimmed to where the room had an eerie feeling about it. There was only one light that shined and it was aimed directly at the hole. John's dick was not poking through yet, but Erica knew it was a knock away before he would slip his prick through.

"Oh, my God Erica...you have a fucking glory hole in your house," Alice said as her hands went to her mouth in shock.

Brandy said nothing but knelt down near the hole, but not directly in front of it. Alice followed her, but still kept her hands covering her mouth.

Brandy looked up and called out to Alice and Erica as they too walked closer. "One of you are going first. I am not going to be the one that does this alone."

Erica knelt on the other side of the hole leaving Alice to be directly in front of it. Erica and Brandy both looked at Alice as she was the last to kneel and be in the position to go first. Alice did so without question but gave a look of disbelief that she was going to be the first to suck some random guy's prick though a hole in her friend's wall.

"I have to go first?" Alice complained, as she peered at the hole wondering if there really was a guy on the other side.

"I guess so girl," Brandy joked.

Erica calmly spoke wondering if her nerves would ever calm down. "Just put two fingers through and he will know you are ready."

"I can't believe you talked me into this," Alice said as she looked at Brandy.

"You're the one who said that you wanted to be better at this," Brandy replied as if she wanted to take no blame for this if it failed.

Alice once again spoke nervously, "I know, I just never thought I would be sucking some strange guy's cock to get better."

"Just do it and let's get this whole thing over with," Brandy hissed.

Alice meekly replied as she put two fingers into the hole to signal she was ready, "I guess it's now or never."

John had his dick out but held back because he heard Alice rant. "Just don't say nothing to nobody. I swear I will spread the most vicious rumors about the two of you if this gets out. You will have to move to get away from all the shit I will come up with."

Brandy and Erica just nodded their heads, as they finally saw a limp dick poke through the hole. Alice's eyes grew large as she also knew it was really going to happen. The room fell silent as Alice slowly took a hold of the dick in front of her.

"Oh shit. You were not kidding about the size of it," Alice remarked as she held it in her hand.

"Told you it was big," Erica replied, feeling the tension in her body subside a little.

Alice weakly stroked the dick as her mouth moved in closer. Erica felt her sex get wet seeing her friend about to suck a dick. Even though it was her own brother's, the act of sucking dick turned her on.

It was after five slow strokes that Alice finally gave the head of the cock a kiss. John's prick responded quickly by growing right in her hand. She slowly opened her mouth and took in the head. Erica watched as her brother's cock grew in size and disappeared down her friend's throat.

The second Alice engulfed her brother's cock, she felt the nervousness give way to the wetness of her own excitement. Her own sex was demanding attention at the sight of her friend sucking a big cock. Both knowing how it feels to suck a dick, and the erotic secret of it being her brother's cock being sucked by her friend drove her wild.

Alice was going back and forth on John's dick, covering it in saliva with each stroke of her mouth. Alice cupped John's hanging balls as her mouth worked back and forth on his shaft. She made up for only going halfway on his shaft with the speed in which she did it.

Erica was mesmerized with the act of watching her friend give head, but managed to look over quickly at Brandy. Erica saw that Brandy had her hand between her legs as she also watched Alice suck on dick.

Alice was letting out small moans of her own pleasure as she tried going deeper on the strange dick she was sucking. Erica never dreamed watching her friend could be such a turn on. She knew that Alice was getting real excited by the sounds she was giving, and wondered if she was going to let Brandy have a try.

Erica could see Alice trying to adjust her mouth to take in more of her brother's cock. Alice even let out a few coughs before giving up on her attempt to deep throat it. Alice tried once more before completely pulling away to catch her breath.

Brandy was quick to comment as her friend leaned away from the mysterious dick poking through the hole, "Oh my god, I can't believe you sucked it like that."

Alice turned to Brandy and slid away to give her center stage at sucking next. "I never thought I would like it," she quipped, waiting for Brandy to move over.

Brandy and Alice shuffled spots as Brandy was now in front of the hole. She was quick to give the strange dick a few subtle strokes before moving her mouth closer to it. Erica was rubbing her slick pussy faster once she saw Brandy engulf her brother's cock. The way her dark, sultry lips wrapped around his prick was enough to push her over the edge.

Erica tried to watch Brandy slide back and forth on John's now slippery shaft, but she closed her eyes tight as she felt waves of pleasure come from her masturbating. Although she could not see how Brandy was giving her blow job, she could hear the slurping coming from her mouth.

When Erica did come down from her massive orgasm she saw her brother's white cock sliding effortlessly past Brandy's dark lips. Brandy had her hands up her skirt as there was no hiding her own self pleasure. Erica could see Alice was doing the same and thought that never before had she rubbed herself in front of her friends, and now the three of them were pleasuring themselves while sucking her brother's dick without knowing it.

Brandy was making no attempt in hiding the fact she was covering John's cock with saliva. The spit was dripping on the floor, and Brandy was always adding more with each stroke her mouth gave. The slurping grew louder, and both Alice and Erica said nothing about it as Alice seemed turned on by the spit covered cock.

Brandy was going back and forth faster and faster until her body quivered from what Erica could clearly see as a self pleasured orgasm. She backed away and both Brandy and Alice peered over to Erica. She knew they were expecting her to go, and Erica felt a chill of fear shoot down her spine.

Erica quickly realized that she was not expecting Alice and Brandy to offer her a turn giving a blowjob. The fear of what to respond with came out lame and she knew it. "You guys go ahead. I am just going to watch."

"Why, what's wrong with it?" Brandy chirped in as she gave Erica a look of confusion.

"Either you're afraid, or there is something wrong with the dick. Hey you in there, is there something wrong with you?" Alice said loudly with her eyes gleaming at Erica.

"There's nothing wrong with him...it's I just don't want to is all," Erica replied but felt her heart sink knowing her friends were on to her secret.

Alice shifted her body towards her friend. Her voice grew louder, not hiding the tension between them that was growing by the second. "Then you're afraid. You got us to suck on him, so why can't you?"

Erica tried to come up with an excuse in her head fast, but there was nothing she could think of. She had a split second thought that she might have to suck her brother's cock. She tried to push all the bad incestuous thoughts about it out of her mind.

"Doesn't matter that I just don't want too?" Erica said, feeling her body almost shake from fear of getting caught.

"It does matter girl. For all we know, it could be your brother behind there recording us," Brandy chimed in making her voice go higher.

"It's not. It's just that I am not into it," Erica answered. She was trying in her head for a better excuse but she was too busy thinking about the fact she might have to suck her own brother's dick.

"Do it. Or the whole school will know about you and that time in the car," Alice once again made her appeal to Erica with a strong demanding voice.

"Fine! Move over!" Erica snapped at her friends. She was about to say that Alice had something in her past to hide as well, but there was no use. She knew the only way out of this was to do it. She pushed the ultimate taboo of sucking her own brother's dick out of her mind and tried to think of it as her ex-boyfriend's dick.

Erica slid over and took a deep breath. She knew there was no going back the moment she wrapped her lips around John's thick beast of an organ. She felt her heart pounding through her chest as the hard shaft seemed to fill her mouth beyond anything she has ever had before. She was both mortified and scared about what was going to happen next.

Erica felt the fear of her friends finding out whose dick it really was leave her as she slid further down on her brother's shaft. It was both hard and soft at the same time as she felt it pulse a little. Moving slowly, she tried to deep throat it but when she hit her gag point she pulled back.

The moment she pulled back, Erica felt the overwhelming guilty pleasure of sucking her brother's cock. The taboo of doing it, and the added secret she hid from her friends combined to cause her pussy to swell with excitement. She thought she would feel some sort of remorse or guilt, but the only thing she was feeling now was guilty pleasure.

Erica gave a muffled moan as she adjusted her knees so she had easier access to her twat. Rubbing her clit, Erica continued to slide back and forth on John's cock, still trying to get past the halfway point on his shaft.

Moving her left hand over to feel his balls, Erica sensed she was ready to take her first cum shot in her mouth. She never let her last boyfriend cum in her mouth and now all Erica could think about was what it would feel and taste like. She knew from the constant pulse and jerk of John's prick that he was close.

Erica moved her hand away from her pussy and held John's cock in place. She was now moving her mouth faster, she slid back and forth letting her mouth stay open. Her left hand was cupping his balls and she wanted to coax out as much cum as possible. Each time she slid back she slurped from making her mouth feel like a fucked pussy.

When Erica stopped for only a second Alice moved closer, "Let me."

Erica wanted to resist but Alice had already moved her mouth to cover John's throbbing cockhead.

Erica sat right down with her legs spread so she could rub her wet sex. She quickly looked over to see Brandy was doing the same. Her dark sex was open for all to see as her fingers rubbed her clit.

Erica had never seen another girl masturbate, and now she sat across from her friend as they both openly rubbed their pussy with no care.

As much as Erica wanted to watch Brandy play with her dark snatch, she knew John was about to blow his load, and she wanted to see if Alice was going to take it or spit it out. Erica knew that if it was her, she would swallow every drop. In her own mind, she could see herself even licking the head clean.

When John knocked on the wall both Brandy and Erica rubbed their clits with intensity. Alice moved her mouth back only covering John's cock head. When Alice began to moan, Erica felt her own orgasm give and even had to close her eyes as the intensity of her orgasm was that strong.

Erica opened her eyes to Alice pulling away from John's cock with a drop of white cum on her lips. Alice had a smile on her face, as Erica knew that she had swallowed John's cum, and all that remained was the last drop on her lips which she used her tongue to get.

"You swallowed it," Brandy said as she fixed her clothes.

Alice smiled as she answered, "Oh my God, it was so hot. It just like spurted on my tongue."

Alice moved away from the hole as John did the same, leaving an empty dark hole. Erica fixed herself right after Brandy got up. Alice could not stop smiling, as Erica walked them both to the door.

Erica sat on the porch with both of them as they went through the night's events. Erica was shocked to find out Alice wanted to do it every Friday night. Brandy spoke up, and Erica thought she was going to say no, but she wanted to make sure everyone took turns swallowing the cum shot.

Erica talked to her friends for about an hour before they left. They agreed to do it again Friday, and Alice objected to the taking turns, saying it was because she was better at giving head than the two of them.

Erica walked back inside and made sure the closet was put back to normal. She then heard her brother's tv, and went up to see if he was alright about what happened. Erica did not know what to say, but just decided on saying she was sorry that she got involved.

When she opened the door she saw him laying on his bed reading a magazine. Once he looked up to greet her, Erica stepped in to confess. "I am sorry about tonight. I had to do it or it would have went to shit."

With a calm voice John responded, "It's ok. I kinda figured you were going to do it. I won't say a thing or look at you any different."

"So we will just admit it did not happen then?" Erica questioned.

"I had three girls suck me off tonight, and I don't know who they were. That's how I am going to look at it."

Erica smiled and John responded with a smile as well. Erica closed the door knowing that this all would pass, and her two friends would stop asking for Friday night Glory Hole night as Brandy named it.

Erica woke up the next day with texts from both Brandy and Alice. They both seemed eager to do it again and even sent pictures of random girls sucking cocks through a glory hole. Erica text back with. "I will set it up."

The rest of the week, Alice and Brandy pestered her with questions about what the guy likes, and who should go first. Brandy and Alice were bickering so much Erica had to referee them at times. Although it was a playful banter between them, Erica knew she had to set some ground rules.

Erica was surprised that her brother made no mention about what happened. He did not even make a comment or pass judgment on her and her friends wanting to do it again. Erica made a few looks at him at certain times, but he continued on like nothing happened between them. Erica did not know if he could truly not care or did not want to jeopardize having three girls suck his dick.

Friday morning Erica decided that Brandy should go first, and that Alice should go last. Brandy was quick to interject that each person should only be given a set amount of time before switching off. Erica agreed knowing that she was sucking John for a short time compared to Alice, and quickly agreed.

John parked his car in the backyard and covered it with an old car cover. Erica reminded him to shower and clean himself before everyone arrived. Erica was not sure her parents would leave the house on time like that always do. Erica was sure to give the right comments for her father to feel guilty about taking his wife out on the town like normal.

Brandy and Alice carpooled this time, and Erica watched them from the porch walk up. Erica could not take her eyes off the fact both were wearing tank tops with no bra. Both Brandy and Alice were large in the chest, and their breasts bounced with every step they took towards the house. Erica could also see that they were wearing shorts that barely covered their ass too.

Erica questioned her attire of a simple t-shirt, and a short skirt now. Erica wondered if they were even wearing panties to go with their outfits. When they got to the steps of the porch Erica could see their erect nipples clearly poking out from the thin material of theirs tops. Erica giggled to herself knowing that this almost became more about masturbation than practicing their blow job skills.

Brandy walked in the door first, and Alice followed in quickly behind her. Erica could see both of their asses hanging out of their tight shorts, and she wondered if they even were going to keep them on tonight.

The hole was open and John waited for one of them to signal they were ready. Brandy kneeled down in front of the hole, and turned to look at Erica and Alice. Alice sat down next to her, and pulled out her phone. "Like you said, three minutes then we switch."

Erica sat down with her legs opened wide showing them all her panties. She knew that they had no right to judge as they were going to be doing the same thing. "Just knock when you're ready."

Brandy nodded her head and knocked on the wall as Erica told her to do. Within a few seconds John's limp cock appeared in front of Brandy. Alice pushed a button on her phone letting Brandy know it was time.

Brandy smiled and caressed the unknown cock like it was her own boyfriend. Erica made quick work of moving her panties to the side, and could see Alice just pulling down her shorts exposing herself for all to see. Alice paid no attention to Erica as she already started to fondle herself.

Erica could see Brandy was already licking the head, and moving her hand to caress her brother's balls. Erica could not contain herself anymore and began the rub her wet sex. She could see Brandy licking John's now hard shaft back and forth as her dark mouth contrasted with John's white shaft.

Erica was shocked on how quickly her sex pulsed with excitement of knowing that her own brother was going to get sucked off, and she might be the one to take his load this time. Each time Brandy took him deep she wished it was her mouth sucking him. She knew it was her turn next and in her mind rubbed her clit to the thought of how hard her brother would be in her mouth.

Brandy was going back and forth fast when the phone beeped for time. Brandy pulled away and looked at Alice and Erica. "Holy shit he is hard tonight."

Erica smiled as she took her place in front of the hole. "Good, cause it will be easier for me to get him to cum."

Alice smiled and joked back quickly, "We shall see about that."

Erica instantly took her brother's cock deep into her mouth. With her hand holding the shaft, she stroked the base while sliding back and forth on his thick member. Her other hand had to feel his balls, as she needed to know when he was going to explode the contents deep in her mouth.

Erica wasted no time in going slow and was rocking back and forth quickly as slurping sounds escaped her mouth. She never sucked a dick with such enthusiasm, and could feel her pussy just swelling from the act.

Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers