The Family Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers

Alice was quick to comment as Erica knew she looked like a dirty slut sucking like this. "Holy shit, look at her go."

"I know she is getting wet from this," Brandy added.

Erica was sliding back on John's throbbing dick fast now, and could hear what Brandy said. She knew she was right, and knew the second her time was up she was going to finger herself hard.

When Erica felt a hand touch her wet over stimulated pussy it was like shockwaves of pleasure and wrongdoing at the same time. The touch was more than friendly, it felt gay to her. She had never thought about touching or being touched by another girl, and now this hand was touching her, and causing such pleasure.

"Oh my god, she is dripping wet," Alice said as Erica finally knew who it was.

Erica could not help the moan as Alice seemed to know where to touch her. Alice's fingers found her clit, and Erica responded with a quiver and a moan. She was about to tell her no, but the feeling of sucking dick and being rubbed was too good to stop. Erica let her sensations override any sense of right and wrong and let her body be pleasured.

Losing sense of time, Erica continued to slide her mouth back and forth on his shaft. She inhaled the musky smell as John's hard member continued to swell inside her mouth. She knew if she had more time it would explode right down her throat.

The phone beeped and Erica's heart stopped out of disappointment. She wanted it to shoot off in her mouth so bad, but also she knew that she had to face Alice knowing that she was rubbing her clit.

Alice smiled at Erica as they switched places. Erica could see that her top was off and her breasts were exposed just like her shaved pussy. Erica gave a cautious look, but Alice had her attention on the cock she was going to suck.

Erica sat down in her original spot as she saw Brandy's hairless, dark pussy fully exposed as well. Erica not wanting to be seen as not being involved slid both her skirt and panties off. By the time she did, she could hear Alice slurping away like some sort of porn star.

No time was wasted as Erica's fingers were plunging in and out of her. She could feel her pussy clench hard from orgasm after orgasm. She just watched as Alice slid her mouth back and forth on her brother's slick cock. Each time she did she went a little further until it almost looked like she could take his entire member in.

Brandy knelt alongside Alice and reached between her legs. "Bet your slut pussy is dripping like Erica's."

Alice let out a moan and Erica could only assume it was an acknowledgement. Brandy was now rubbing Alice's pussy, and Erica watched in eager excitement of this sudden lesbian act. She knew they had never crossed the lines before, but now it just seemed right.

Brandy was kneeling right beside Alice with her fingers between her legs. "That's it slut, suck his cock. I can feel your dirty pussy liking my fingers."

Erica was going back and forth between Alice sucking John's prick, and Brandy fingering Alice. She did not know if she should jump in, but her own pleasure was dripping down her ass cheeks from it all.

Alice was now letting saliva escape the sides of her mouth as she continued her fast paced sucking. Brandy was now pinching her nipples as her fingers plunged inside of her. Erica just had to ask, "Is she that wet?"

Brandy looked right at her as she answered, "Like a dirty cum slut. My two fingers are fucking her like the filthy whore she is."

Erica moaned a little as her own fingers were hitting the right spot. Brandy looked over and Erica did nothing to hide it. "Open your legs wider and let me see your dirty white pussy."

Opening her legs, Erica paused her finger fucking to display her wet white pussy to Brandy. She decided to rub it right in front her, showing her that she was leaking girl cum.

"You look ready to be fucked. Too bad it's not your turn. This dirty white slut is ready too," Brandy mentioned as she turned her attention back to Alice.

Brandy stopped pinching Alice's nipples, and Erica wondered if she was really going to make Alice fuck John. Just when Brandy moved her hand, the knock came. Brandy moved her hand to Alice's head and pushed Alice into the hole making sure she took John's load deep.

Erica felt another strong orgasm come as she watched Brandy move her fingers faster in Alice's wet twat. Brandy was pushing hard on Alice as she devilishly commanded Alice, "That's it, suck that cock deep while he shoots his hot cum in your mouth."

Erica watched in both shock and sheer pleasure as Brandy forced Alice to deep throat and swallow John's hot cum. Erica did all she could to contain herself but she felt her pussy swell and gush a little as her orgasm overtook her.

Alice tried to swallow it all but gagged at the last bit. Brandy let loose and Alice moved away breathing heavily.

"Did you like it?" Brandy asked Alice as she was catching her breath.

"It was hotter than I thought," Alice calmly answered.

Erica looked at the both of them confused. "You mean you wanted her to say that?"

"I asked her to make it as dirty as possible," Alice answered with a smile on her face.

John moved his dick out of the hole, but Erica just sat there with her legs spread eagle. "So you like it when she was talking like that?"

Brandy sat back down across from Erica and gave a sly look. "I think you liked it too."

Alice chimed in, "I know she liked it. I also told you that she would not object to me fingering her either."

Erica gave a cheerful but joking glare at Alice. "I was about to freak out at your lesbian ass, but...it did feel good."

"Are we good for next Friday?" Brandy asked as they all sat there with their legs open to each other.

"I will make sure of it," Erica bluntly stated.

Erica was quick to clean up and Brandy and Alice both said they needed to get home quick tonight and could not stay like last time. Erica wanted to ask them while they were in the mood, if their lesbian acts went further than just messing around tonight. She was still surprised at how fast it progressed.

Like before, John was in bed, and Erica knocked on the door to check up on him. She walked in and he was lying in bed wearing only his boxers. When she saw the outline of his cock, she had to take a deep breath. Knowing that his cock contained the cum she wanted for two weeks had her thinking.

Erica had a thought about asking him if he could get hard again so she could get what she really wanted. Then again, Erica did not want to risk him saying no, and maybe no for next week as well. It was all she could do to bring herself to ask.

"You good for next week?"

John turned to look at her. "Yeah sure. It must have been hot tonight."

Erica smiled. "You have no idea." She closed the door not waiting for a comment. She knew she had to leave or should would lose control and ask him.

The week went by uneventful and Erica was happy for it. She did not want John to question her about what really happened or her thoughts on the matter.

When Brandy sent a picture of a white girl licking a black girl's pussy to Alice and Erica, she did not know how to respond back. She wanted to say gross, but things between the three of them were at another level. Although Erica never questioned her sexuality before, she did question why she did not stop Alice from touching her, or why she secretly liked it.

Erica spent the next few days wanting to ask the two of them their feelings, but decided not to say anything. Alice and Brandy did not send any other pictures, and they went as far as not mentioning about Friday.

It was Tuesday and Erica finally asked if they were all on for Friday. Both Alice and Brandy said yes without a second to think about it. It was like they did not want to jinx it by saying anything. Brandy even told Erica in private that she wanted to see if they could do Thursday and Friday. Erica had to say no because her parents would be home.

By Friday Erica once again had everything in place. She even made sure John did not masturbate the day before. She left him a note on his computer instead of telling him in person. She knew it was a risky thing going into his room, and she wondered if she could control herself tonight if he did not cum in her mouth.

Erica again waited on the porch for her friends to arrive. This time she wore no panties and had a top with no bra. The cold air made her nipples erect and it just seemed to add to the erotic thoughts she was having. She adjusted her shorts, and knew they were going to come off as soon as they started. It was agreed that she would go first tonight, and she hoped John would last just enough for her to get his reward.

Brandy and Alice once again showed up in one car. Brandy stepped out of the passenger side wearing a t shirt and a pair of pants. Alice wore the same except her shirt was a long sleeve. Erica now questioned how far the three of them were going to go tonight.

Brandy was the first to greet Erica while Alice walked inside. Erica held the door open for Brandy, and then watch them walk right over to the glory hole.

Erica wanted to ask if they were going to do what they did last week, but still felt it was something that was done and not talked about. It was like a private thing that was done and never revealed out in the open even with the three of them.

Brandy took out her phone and waited for Erica to kneel down. Erica knew she was going first, and knelt down still wearing her top and shorts. Before she knocked for John to start she saw both Brandy and Alice strip down to nothing.

With their clothes on the floor they knelt right next to her. "You plan on keeping those on the whole time?" Alice stated as she adjusted her knees.

Erica wanted to say something but felt a twinge of nervousness inside her. She did not start and yet she felt nervous like the first time.

Erica stripped to nothing like Alice and Brandy, and knocked on the hole for John. Alice and Brandy sat down and opened their legs to start as well. Erica saw John's soft dick poke though and she knew that it was her job to get him erect. She felt a sense of ownership knowing that no matter what happened it was her mouth to suck on him first tonight.

When the tip of John's cock touched her tongue Erica felt the flutters from her pussy, knowing that she was already wet and ready. Sliding in more she felt her pussy drip with anticipation of another night of erotic acts. When Erica got her whole mouth around his shaft she moaned knowing that this was probably the only time she could get all of him in her mouth.

The more John got hard, the more Erica slid back and forth. Erica closed her eyes and just imagined the dirty sensation of what it was going to be like when his cock spewed its contents on her tongue.

She found a rhythm that allowed her to move her tongue around the end as she slid back only to slide it along the base as she moved back down. This caused her incredible pleasure as she felt the hard flesh of her brother's shaft fill her throat.

When Erica felt a finger touch her nipple she shuddered with a small orgasm. The touch went from something innocent to something deliberate as the fingers began to slightly tug on her now erect nipple. Erica could not help but moan as the fingers knew exactly how to pull on her nipple to cause her pleasure.

"I knew she would like it," Brandy giggled as Erica now knew who it was pulling on her nipple.

"Bet she would like this then," Alice said as Erica finally opened her eyes.

Out of the corner of her eyes she could see Alice moving. Erica watched Alice go out of her sight, and get behind her. When she felt her legs being forced open she looked down quickly.

"Don't stop, just let it happen," Brandy hissed as she held Erica in place.

Erica tried to move away but it was too late. Alice was right underneath her now and had full open access to her slick twat. Erica knew what was about to happen and felt powerless to stop. She knew she could stop it, but did not want to move away from John's prick.

All doubt about right and wrong or gay and straight ended the moment Alice's tongue licked the full length of Erica's sex. It sent shivers of intense pleasure all throughout her body, yet the only thing Erica could do was let out a garbled moan as her mouth was still stuffed with her brother's thick member.

Erica let out another soft moan, followed by a louder one. Each one was right after Alice flicked her tongue over her pulsating clit. Erica in turned slid back and forth faster each time she let out her purrs of pleasure.

The phone beeped and Erica felt Alice stop and slide away. Erica lifted her leg over her, and sat down where Brandy normally sat. Alice in turn took the spot at the hole, but smiled back at Erica first.

Brandy chuckled and smiled at Erica. "You liked it didn't you?"

Erica felt guilty for liking it, but had to admit it was one of the best feelings she ever had. "I did...it did feel really good."

Brandy turned to Alice and glared, "You ready you dirty slut."

Erica looked at Brandy like she was wrong for saying that. "You joking around?" When Both Brandy and Alice smiled, she knew that they were once again playing.

"Oh, I plan on getting even." Alice laughed back before exchanging guilty smiles with Brandy again.

"Oh really," Brandy hissed. "Hey guy, you feel like feeling some pussy?"

Erica turned to each of them. "You serious?" Erica did not think it was going to escalate beyond just sucking. She felt a sense of dread overcome her as she knew she might have to be forced to do the same. In her mind, sucking her brother's cock was still different than having him slide his manhood up her pussy.

Alice was already standing up. "I doubt he is going to mind feeling some pussy."

Before Erica realized it, Alice bent over and had her ass against the hole. To her disbelief John did not back away. She watched as Alice reached down and took a hold of his slick shaft to aim it right into her womanhood.

"Oh...fuck he is big," Alice moaned as her eyes opened wide from the fact she was being penetrated.

Erica was in awe as she watched her brother's cock disappear inside Alice's pussy. She thought it would be disgusting in some way but found her pussy tingling from the sight of it. In her mind, she kept thinking about her turn, and if she would really go through with what Alice was doing. In her mind she was saying no, but felt if pushed she would do it.

"You feel him deep in you? You feel like a slut fucking him?" Brandy said hazing Alice.

Alice had her eyes and mouth wide open. Her only response back was a meek moan. It looked like she was going to say something, but John began to thrust inside her ending Alice's ability to talk. Erica could see the look of pure excitement and pleasure in Alice's eyes, it was something she knew she had never felt before.

When the wall started to make a soft thumping noise Erica wasted no time in rubbing her wet sex. Looking over, she saw Brandy doing the same. The look of pleasure on her face mimicked Alice's. Erica wondered if she could handle such a big cock pounding her, but wondered how good it would feel inside of her.

As Alice finally let out a louder moan, John thrusting at full speed. Erica diverted her eyes to see his cock pushing in and out of her like some sort of engine. The entire length of his prick seemed to push inside of her with great ease too.

Brandy shuddered quickly before getting to her knees. Erica was in the midst of a big orgasm when Brandy began pulling on Alice's nipples, just like she did with hers. Erica was looking back and forth between Alice's breasts and her brother's dick fucking her fuck hole. Erica moaned quite loud from the bombardment to her senses.

Wanting to experiment, Erica knelt on the opposite side of Brandy. Brandy gave her an evil smile as Brandy continued to fondle Alice's swaying breasts.

"You think she came?" Brandy questioned Erica.

Erica smiled back in agreement. Just as Erica moved to check with her hand, she felt Alice's mouth latch onto her exposed breast. Erica looked down quickly and saw that Alice's mouth was sucking on her nipple. Erica instantly thought to pull away, but the sensation was both new, and exciting.

Before Erica could really get a feeling of having her nipple sucked, the phone once again buzzed to change partners.

Alice let go from Erica's breast and almost fell forward in a breathing heap. "Oh...oh... fuck that was good," Alice cooed.

"I knew you were going to like it," Brandy giggled

"Well it's your turn now," Alice said as she smiled at Brandy.

Brandy adjusted her body so she was bent over and gripping John's shaft. Just as she got a hold of John's prick, Alice knelt near the hole. "You ever have black pussy before, because you're about to."

Erica sat back down and went back to rubbing her clit. She felt her sensitive sex button once again swell with desire. She knew that if John lasted she would be fucking him too. There was no doubt in her mind now, she needed to know what his cock was going to feel like.

"Oh fuckkk!" Brandy cried out as both Erica and Alice looked at her.

"Is he big like you wanted?" Alice said as her smile grew.

"Yesss...fuck yes," Brandy moaned back.

Alice looked right at Brandy answering her moan, "Knew that white cock was going to be big in you."

Erica moaned a little as she felt herself overcome with tidal waves of orgasms. The sight of her brother's white cock sliding in and out of Brandy's black pussy was too much.

Alice moved herself do to the hole and grabbed a hold of Brandy's hips. Each time John thrust, Alice pushed back so Brandy's body would fuck back.

Looking at Brandy, Erica could see that her face was in pure ecstasy as her breasts swayed from Alice pushing back her body.

"I felt him throb too your dirty slut. He is almost ready to cum," Alice commented as Erica looked at her.

Looking back at Brandy, Erica could see her face went to a more worried look, as Alice began pushing back harder. Erica had to ask if this was really going to happen, "Are you going to let her pull away?"

"Nope. She wanted to feel cock inside of her and now she is going to get her wish," Alice answered.

Erica had to stop rubbing even though her pussy throbbed for attention. She could see that Alice had no intentions of allowing Brandy to pull away.

"You feel him ready?"

"Yess...I .." Brandy answered as her body began to shudder with the looks of an obvious orgasm. Her eyes were wide as her facial expression was of both panic and pleasure.

When the knock on the wall came Erica looked at both Brandy and Alice. Alice looked back and smiled like she was really enjoying this.

"Help me...I need you to help me hold her back from trying to squirm away."

Erica wanted to help Brandy but she knew that this must be one of their sex talk things. Erica thought about it for only a second before getting into position and holding Brandy back.

Erica looked down into the hole to see John's cock pushing fast inside Brandy's dark sex. She knew right then and there that this was really going to happen. Brandy was going to get inseminated with her brothers' sperm and she was going to watch the whole thing.

Erica looked down at the moment John's cock stopped thrusting and just stayed inside Brandy. It was then she got the realization that he was busting his load inside of her girlfriend. Erica blurted out, "Oh my god, he is cumming."

Alice was quick to respond as she pushed Brandy back, making sure she got every ounce of sperm that was given. "You hear that, you dirty slut? That white cock is going to give you a white baby. You're going to have to explain to your parents how a white cock knocked you up."

"Oh fuck...fuck...I fucking feel it!" Brandy screamed in both horror and ecstasy.

Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers