The Family Glory Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers

"You do?" Erica questioned with a quizzed look.

"Yes...it's really fucking hot," Brandy answered in a long drawn out moan.

Erica's grip went weak, and when Brandy moved forward, she realized Alice had let go as well. Erica watched as Brandy turned towards them and opened her legs as if showing them what they let happen to her.

It was the first time Erica saw another girl's spread open vagina before. It was not like she did not know what they looked like, but it was the first time it was another girl's. Now Brandy was sitting on the floor with her pussy gaping open with a few drops of semen dripping out.

Erica looked on with her eyes glued to Brandy's dark lips still showing a clear glaze that could only be cum coating them. Erica's own pussy got instantly wet like it was jealous and wanting the same.

Brandy wiped up the white cum as it slowly oozed out of her dark, well fucked twat. Alice said nothing as she rubbed her own sex. Erica turned to her, thinking she was going to say something to Brandy. When Alice said nothing, Erica's curiosity took over.

"Did you really feel it? Was it good?"

Brandy looked at Erica with an obvious smile of satisfaction. "It was fucking amazing. I felt it swell up right as it went off in me."

Erica watched as Brandy got up, knowing she most likely was heading towards the bathroom. She turned to look at Alice and saw her give a devilish smile back. "I think she likes that white cock too much."

Erica smiled back and nodded as she watched Alice finishing rubbing her pussy quickly before getting up herself. Alice followed and they both got dressed.

Alice was getting her keys when she called down for Brandy to hurry. Erica was cleaning up when Brandy called down for Erica to see if she could bum a ride. Erica said yes without thinking about John and having to get him in the house without detection.

After making the closet look right, Alice left saying that she had work in the morning and would text everyone later. Brandy was still upstairs and John came in only after Alice pulled away.

Erica motioned to John that Brandy was still upstairs, and for him to slam the door in about fifteen minutes to let her know that he got in. John nodded without so much as a sound, and Erica texted her parents to see what time they would be home. She was happy to find out that they were going to be in late, and Erica let them know that Brandy was sleeping over.

John left quietly, while Erica went upstairs to check on Brandy. She got to her bedroom and saw her sitting on the bed with her legs over the edge spread open. Once again Erica's heart stopped as she got another good look at her friend's wide open sex.

Erica walked in the room and closed the door. "What's wrong?"

Brandy looked up with a concerned look. "I think, I got it all."

Erica got closer and knelt on the floor touching her bare knee trying to give her comfort. "What do you mean?"

"His cum. I think it's all out," Brandy replied, looking at her friend with a sorry look in her eyes.

Erica moved closer and waited for Brandy to see if she would pull away. When she made no hesitation, Erica spread her legs wider and moved in closer.

"Can you tell me who he is if something happened? I mean, I am not going to be mad or anything...I just would like to know," Brandy asked as Erica was now inches from her friend's black pussy.

Erica pulled away quickly and looked her in the eyes. "You mean...you're not on birth control? I thought you two were playing around, but were on birth control."

Brandy exhaled a breath filled with worry and anxiety. "No. I read up about it a few days ago, and it said that your best orgasm is when you don't know if it's going to happen."

"You mean, if the guy is going to cum, or if the guy is going to get you pregnant?"

"Both I guess. I just thought about what it was going to feel like when it was happening. Then when I felt it first shoot in me, I thought about the fact I could get pregnant," Brandy replied as she gave a more sorrowful expression.

"I wish you would have told me. I would have forced Alice to let you go," Erica answered in a more angry tone.

"No worries. I would have let it happen anyway," Brandy smiled trying to get Erica to do the same.

"Really?"

"It felt like the best thing in the world. The fact of having him control your body like that. The feeling of fear mixed with the sex. Fact is, I would let him do it again if he was here. Shit...I am probably going to let him do it next week too."

"You're crazy," Erica answered as she went back to looking at her friend's pussy.

She moved her finger to her friend's opening and slowly spread her pussy lips. When Brandy made no attempt to stop her, or comment about her playing doctor, Erica continued. She had never seen a pussy up close like this, and the pink opening contrasting with her black pussy made it that much more erotic.

"You know Alice talked all day about licking you," Brandy answered as her tone went soft.

"She did? I thought it was just something she wanted to do to get me to cum."

Brandy replied back with a soft tone that almost sounded like a moan, "Did you like it?"

"I guess. You ok?" Erica answered back as she pulled her fingers back out of Brandy's wet sex hole thinking something was wrong.

"It just felt good is all," Brandy admitted, giving Erica a smile.

"It did?"

"Slide you fingers in and feel how wet I am," Brandy said in an almost joking but serious voice.

Erica could feel the nervousness of doing something taboo and wrong wash over every inch of her body. It tingled with both guilt and excitement. She was about to commit a lesbian act, not just let it happen like before, but be the initiator.

Slowly, Erica slid two fingers past Brandy's black pussy lips. The moment her fingers were in, Erica could both feel the wetness and the convulsing her sex was giving. Right then and there the sense of wrong became the sense of guilty pleasure. With no orders from Brandy, Erica pushed in and out of her dark sex like she did to herself a hundred times before.

Brandy tilted her head back and let loose a soft moan, and Erica continued slowly sliding in and out of her slick twat. She could feel the pressure and constant convulsions of Brandy's cunt with each push. She knew the pleasure and decided to give her a little more.

Moving closer, Erica stuck her tongue out and flicked Brandy's clit. It was a small lick, but it sent Brandy over the edge with a loud moan. Erica licked again this time, tasting the girl juice that Brandy was now leaking out.

When the front door closed both Brandy and Erica stopped in their tracks, and looked at the door. Erica cried out, "My brother is home."

Brandy slid back on the bed and grabbed the covers to shield herself. Erica walked calmly to the door, and locked it causing Brandy to giggle from her overreaction. "Will he bother us?"

Erica walked back calmly. "I doubt it. He is probably going to go straight to bed."

"Well if he came in, I would probably let him fuck me I am so horny."

"Serious," Erica replied, as she was sitting on the bed looking at Brandy with the covers still over her naked body.

"You felt my pussy, I told you I was horny. That and your brother is sexy as hell."

"Was it all from the sex?" Erica questioned her to see if she was into getting fingered more.

"That and...you know." Brandy answered throwing the covers off.

Before Erica could answer back, Brandy was kneeling before her. She knew exactly what was going to happen.

Erica laid back and closed her eyes. In a few moments she felt the hands and then the tongue of her girlfriend. It was slow at first, but the simple touch of her hands on her bare flesh would bring untold tingles that shot all through her body.

When Brandy's tongue touched her clit it was no better. Erica felt the flood of her wetness leak out of her snatch.

Moaning softly, trying not to alert her brother that she was having lesbian sex with her friend, Erica held the covers. It was all she could do to not scream out. Brandy held her pussy lips open as her tongue danced around and lapped up her juices. The more time she spent between her legs, the more time Erica felt the need to scream.

Orgasm followed orgasm as Brandy's mouth seemed to know what it was doing. Erica squirmed and moaned deeply as her body tightened up from her friend's talented tongue.

When it faded, Erica opened her eyes to Brandy smiling before her. "You liked it?"

Erica still having an orgasmic moan in her voice responded, "Yes...fucking came hard."

Brandy laid in bed right next to Erica. They both chatted for awhile before Brandy stopped. Erica looked over and saw that she fell asleep. Erica was just as tired and needed no encouragement to fall asleep too.

When Erica woke Brandy was dressed and waiting. They joked around before Erica took her home. Brandy was worried that Erica was going to tell Alice about what happened, and Erica eased her mind with telling that things between them should stay that way.

Erica was home and still exhausted. She did not even see her brother and knew he must be out. She also wondered if he wanted to talk to her after what she put him through. Erica knew she crossed the line letting her friends fuck him, but figured he would still enjoy it.

As Erica tossed before going to sleep she got a text from Brandy. "Can I come over tomorrow??? I have to talk about what happened."

Erica was both confused and worried. She knew that they crossed a separate line of lesbianism, and wondered if she regretted it. She texted back waiting for a quick answer. "You upset about last night?"

Erica's heart was beating fast. She knew deep down it was wrong, but the guilt of what they did just made it that much more erotic to her. She knew she would not need to be asked twice or forced to go down on her friend again. Erica kind of wanted to do it again.

Brandy texted back a few moments later. "Not upset with you. I loved it :). I just want to see you again and ask for a favor."

Erica texted back with an ok and finally took her nap. She just dreamt about how her brother's cock dumped its hot load inside her friend, and how later that night she licked that same pussy.

Jay626
Jay626
2,385 Followers