All Comments on 'The Family Room Ch. 10'

by Mused

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Renewed Interest!

You have succeeded in renewing my interest in your story. Good chapter; I hope that you will write more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Not Compact like Nightshade But Still Good

Nightshade and Worth It are just the right lengths and they are among the very best in Literotica, no matter what others say.

This one is long, so the author has time/space to develope the charaters more fully, and as the story progresses, the incest dimension becomes less and less important, with the other aspects taking more dominant roles.

The last exchanged with the parents --- the uneasy nature of it --- helped to make the story credible, not fantastical, like most of the other incest stories are, even if well written.

Julie's fear of being "discovered" simply adds credulity to the story. But the author has given Julie a strong-willed and strong character who seem, foolishly is seems (but 'tis what makes "romance" romantic, no?), to be willing to go to the end of the world to be with her older brother, who's also ashamed of his acts (feelings, inexplicable attraction for) towards his little sister.

Again, thank you for the great, long story. I still prefer the little gothic, sci-fi-ish NIGHTSHADE story.

EffectEffectabout 18 years ago
Glad to see this continued

Glad this story is continuing. Was hoping it would. Now that she's going to have a baby, I wonder if this will be a chance for the two of them to get back on good terms with their parents. It seemed more like the parents were disappointed instead of straight out hating them from what I remember.

Just wonder how the brother is going to take it. I think it will finally force him to realize he has to make some serious changes in his life. First of all them getting their own place or at least a better job.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 18 years ago
Please, get things moving!!!

Sorry but in my opinion Ch.10 was just 'treading water' leaving us waiting for a 'block buster' in Ch.11 So she’s going to have a baby, wasn’t this a foregone conclusion? They both need to put their lives in order, get better jobs and a place of their own or, failing that, quickly reconcile with their parents and return home. I have a feeling that the parents are ready for this! Looking forward to Chapter 11.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Damn

the plot thickens xD. Onwards to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous