The Family Room Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mused
Mused
1,268 Followers

"It drives me crazy too. You're the only man I want looking at me and the only one I want touching me." She held my palm against her warm skin. "Am I the only woman you want to touch?"

I was relegated to groaning and nodding.

"Take me to the backroom," she begged. Her slender fingers idly loosened the first four buttons of my white shirt.

"Sex at work?" I said, teasing my little sister with fake apprehension. "We could get in serious trouble. The regional office---"

"To hell with the regional office." Her fingers threaded through my hair, twirling and pinching. "To hell with everyone, except us."

I leaned down to kiss her soft neck, leaving a snail-like trail of saliva from just below her ear to the curve of her slender shoulder. She lowered her eyelids as I sucked the salty-sweet skin, marking her pale flesh with tender patches of lavender.

"Run to the back and get ready for me," I said, my lips hovering on the surface of her skin. "We're locking up early."

She scratched her fingernail across my chin. "Closing early to ravish the shy little trainee in the backroom; what would Lance say?"

"He would probably say it's the new store policy, if all the shy little trainees were as pretty as you." I slapped her butt through the tight denim jeans as she rubbed past, disappearing into the darkened backroom.

I turned the lights down, then flipped the door's generic orange sign to read: Sorry We're Closed. After twisting the locks I made my way through the silent store; my heart thudded the entire way to the black, windowless backroom.

I called Julie's name, receiving only a giggle in way of a reply. A tap on my shoulder forced me to turn. After grasping at nothing I felt another tap. I spun the opposite way, almost pirouetting on my heels, but there was nothing but blackness.

A warm breath tickled my ear, it whispered my name. There was another tap on my shoulder, followed by two small hands firmly squeezing my butt. This time a flash of pale skin passed the side of my face. I lunged sideways, catching a handful of ripe, naked flesh.

"Put me down you animal." Julie screamed as I hoisted her over my shoulder. Her legs kicked without much vigor and her fists lightly drummed my back.

"Not so fast, Miss Martin. Before I set you free you have to promise to help me with a little problem." I rubbed her naked butt, kneading the pliant flesh in the dark.

Her struggle lessened. "What kind of problem?"

"There's a hot, naked girl in my arms. I can't see her but she's making me so horny it hurts." I lowered Julie to the floor and placed her hand over the bulge in my pants.

She squeezed my erection and sighed. "I can probably help you out." Her arms curled around my neck and pulled me downwards, where her warm lips delivered a kiss to my own. After running her luxurious fingernails around my neck and across my chin she released me.

The zipper to my khaki pants opened, allowing a rush of cool air to invade my fly. Warm fingers wormed my erect dick out of the boxer shorts where a warmer mouth engulfed the sensitive head, bathing the spongy flesh with saliva.

How I wished for a flashlight or the anemic illumination of a candle, anything that would permit me to see Julie's sexy, pink lips as she bobbed along the length of my penis.

I may not have been able to see but I could sure as hell feel. She treated my straining shaft like a Popsicle, licking and sucking harder than she ever had before. Like a Popsicle, I was in serious danger of melting, leaking my sticky juices inside of Julie's considerate mouth.

Cool air hit my wet penis. I felt neglected until her flexible little tongue twirled around the spongy head, reapplying a warm coat of her reassuring saliva.

My body screamed for release but I needed to hold out longer, to sample every pleasurable sensation that her lips and tongue could provide.

Julie once more encircled my shaft with her mouth, applying a Hoover's worth of suction to the smooth, sensitive skin. My legs tensed and my knees buckled. No matter how fiercely I tried, I was doomed to an early ejaculation when treated to my sister's mouth.

I wondered what Julie would do with my cum. Would she let it seep out of her mouth onto the floor? That would be an interesting stain to explain to Lance tomorrow. 'Sorry buddy, my sister doesn't like to swallow.'

My toes scrunched in my shoes and my eyebrows twitched as the first spurt of cum surged from my penis. Sticky semen splashed against the roof of her mouth. Julie didn't pull away; she let out a startled hum that only increased my pleasure. Her mouth slid backwards until only the head remained hugged between her lips. One set of slender fingers stroked the shaft, while the other danced over the wrinkled skin of my ball sack. She enticed so many jets of milky sperm to abandon my prostate that I thought I would cum forever.

When the torrent ended she released me. Cool air rushed out of her nose, tickling the tip of my wet, spent penis. I cursed the blinding darkness, wanting to see her beautiful cheeks plumped with my cum.

I heard a loud, forced swallow, and a wet cough. She had never done that before, my little sister had just swallowed my sperm.

"Problem solved?" she asked. I could smell the bitterness of my seed mixed with the sweetness of her breath.

"Yeah," I said. Not brave enough to taste her mouth, I blindly searched out a cheek. "How about you, baby? Any problems you need help with?"

She snatched my hand and guided it to her pussy. She was moist and sizzling hot as my finger slid along her crease. The digit sneaked into her soggy pussy where it climbed upwards, snaking inside of her tight channel, slipping and sliding through the oily passageway.

I wanted to bring her off with my finger, then lap her spicy juices from my own skin, but she had different ideas.

"Put it in me," she begged. "I want the real thing, not a dinky little finger. Please, Rick."

"You're wearing me out, baby; I don't think I can get it up again." It was a lie, my penis had already sneaked through the open fly of my pants.

"You can get it up for me, can't you?" She unbuttoned my pants and pushed them down my legs. Her fingernails brushed across my pelvis, poking and tickling until her quarry was captured. Her fingers wrapped around my hardness. She sighed against my chest, standing the hairs on end.

"You're such a pushover," she said, stroking the stiff column of flesh.

"Only for my sexy little girlfriend, who also happens to be my sexy little sister." I leaned forward, our lips somehow met. I kissed her mouth without hesitation, tasting only a distant hint of my seed.

She stepped away, severing our contact. The blur of her chalky skin faded into darkness.

"If you can find me, you can have me." She had meant to sound husky but her tiny voice cracked and strained with the effort.

"I can't see anything, Julie. What if I never find you?"

"Use that divining rod you've got hanging between your legs. Let it lead you to moisture."

My penis lurched at the suggestion; it wanted nothing more than to bury itself in her wet, pink tunnel. I stabbed my long arms into the blackness before me and slowly moved forward. My fingertips quivered, anticipating first contact with smooth, female skin.

I must have circled the backroom a dozen times, my arms grasping at nothing. Sweat collected on my back, gluing the white cotton shirt to my clammy skin. The hunt was hopeless; it was too dark.

I prepared to give in, to offer Julie my unconditional surrender, until my ears discerned a hissed breath. The breath of an excited woman.

Moving towards the sound, my nose captured a delicious whiff. I imagined spicy juices that dripped from Julie's enflamed pussy, then trickled down the skin of her bare legs, following elegantly curved trails.

Sniffing the air like a foxhound I moved swiftly, following the scent of her arousal. The musk grew stronger and stronger until finally, I could feel the heat radiate from her perfect body.

I moved in slow circles around her. Like a planet rotating its sun, she was the radiant center of my universe. My fingers grazed her skin on the final pass, eliciting a girlish giggle.

With a growl my arms encircled her waist. She pressed her back against my front. The little fox had no illusions of escaping this hound. I squeezed her breasts, feeling the hard nipples burrow into my palms.

She curved an arm over her shoulder and stroked my right cheek, cooing my name while I manipulated her tender breasts.

Reaching down, I cupped her fuzzy, drooling pussy. I may have been unable to see but I could feel her arousal. And I could smell it too, drifting through the air like a garden of fragrant herbs while my fingers raked the short brown thatch of her pubic hair.

My hard penis sawed between her thighs, caressing her dewy vulva with each pass. Once sufficiently coated with moisture, I pressed the swollen head to her opening. Moist lips parted around my penis, hugging and welcoming. I slipped past pink folds, entering her from behind, pressing and burrowing through the sweltering tunnel.

She grunted as I bucked my hips, grinding my pubic bone hard against her soft butt. Her odor grew thicker; it coated my nostrils. With each breath I could almost taste her. The scent, while unabashedly sultry was at the same time pure and demure, a constant reminder that it was my little sister writhing beneath me, a constant reminder to remain patient and gentle.

"Give it to me, Rick," she mumbled. Apparently she didn't realize how pure and demure she was supposed to be.

I stroked her sweaty back, asking her what she wanted.

"I wantyou, Rick. Give me your cum, all of it." Her tiny voice was barely audible over the slaps produced by colliding flesh. Her ragged breathing and clenching pussy had me ready to shoot.

"Oh, Rick." She moaned in her little sister voice. "It feels so beautiful. You're so beautiful. Our babies will be so beautiful..."

Despite the fact that she was already my lover, and had said far more provocative things while in the throes of passion, those last words on my little sister's lips seemed so wicked. Like a boundary was not only crossed, it was obliterated.

I pulled out of her clenching tunnel and grunted. Semen sprayed the outside of her pussy, forming sticky puddles that clung to the mat of fuzzy brown pubic hair.

"Rick, don't!" she whined. Realizing at once what I had done, she fumbled to force my softening penis back inside her body.

I reached around her hips, fumbling until I located the hard, little clitoris. She begged me to stop, begged me to cum inside of her body but I increased the pressure on her clit, tickling the little nub with the pad of my right thumb. She grabbed my wrist, squeezing hard as her knees buckled.

"Oh God!" Julie cried, losing her balance. She stumbled forward, grasping at my shirt in an attempt to save herself. Buttons popped as the white shirt flew open. I grabbed for her waist but the sweat-slicked skin squirted free from my grasp. She fell forward, into what sounded like a pile of boxes.

Something whizzed past my face, crashing to the floor. It was a case of DVDs. There was another crash and then another. I felt Julie back in my arms, clutching my waist for protection. Her tiny voice squeaked as she buried her cheek against my chest. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and waited for the commotion to stop.

Boxes fell in front, behind and all around the room. I imagined the meticulous columns of stacked cardboard tumbling like brown dominoes, scattering to the floor and splitting into a zillion pieces. It was a miracle that neither of us were touched in the chaos.

When the crashing and thudding finally stopped I cautioned Julie to stay put while I found the lights.

The simple act of throwing a light switch became quite an adventure. I pushed and kicked, climbed and crawled through a jungle of overturned boxes, prodding the darkness, feeling my way until I found the wall, then the door, then the light switch.

The backroom was flooded with humming fluorescent lights. Once my eyes adjusted to sudden brightness the carnage was assessed. Boxes were strewn across the entirety of the backroom. Most had been sealed with inflexible shipping tape, saving the lids from splitting open, so at least it could be said that an even larger disaster was diverted.

Julie stood naked amongst the scattered boxes. Her cheeks and her chest painted red with blush. Her body was safe but she must have figured that her job was not.

She didn't have to worry. If Lance went into a tizzy I would gladly take the blame, but I couldn't let her know that, occasions to play the teasing big brother grew fewer all the time.

I shook my head and clucked my tongue, turning her even redder. "Now who's the clumsy one?"

To be continued...

Mused
Mused
1,268 Followers
12