All Comments on 'The Fantasy'

by Clohi

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
A really hot wife.

How did she suddenly come up with the will to perform cunnilingus and have anal sex?? And fantasies are just that---fantasies. What made her think he would really like to act it out?

Some men just might get really pissed off to see their wife eating pussy.

ldlarry52ldlarry52over 18 years ago
It's Fantasy

Clohi, this is a hot to the point fantasy....just loved the idea of a wife and her girl friend surprising him as two gift whores, with the wife cleverly disguised..had me wanking till the end...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Ummm....

Very nice little tale. My suspension of disbeliefe was in full swing right up till the 'Unwiped Ass to Mouth' scene, at that point, unfortunately, my hard went the way of the Dodo and my critical nature took complete control. Some day there will be posted a tale that lets the characters actually 'think' as well as react. I'm fairly certain your protaginist did not intend to invite 'Typhus or Typhoid Fever' to her party, but that is just what she did. Needless to say, that was a HUGE turn-off for me. Even a one or two line addition about the ready washcloth and how she held his finish until he entered her mouth would have done the trick. BTW: The writting itself was excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous