All Comments on 'The Fantasy Came True'

by dirtyboy1

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Ya,you are awesome dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm no way a girlfriend can make you a cuck.

What it did tell you was that she wasnt worth having and damn sure didnt think you were worth having. She left you alone for 45 minutes in a bar chatting with guys without even looking at you. She is a pot head. Went off into a bedroom with two guys. Gets naked. Gets fucked. Has you suck the guys clean. She has informed you other men ar worth more than you. That you arent even worth her time when you are out together. She has no respect for your feelings. And she feels you are bi if not gay. If she hasnt already given you AIDS either personally or by seoncdary character, run like hell and get away from a pure slut with no respect for you.

ralphcralphcover 16 years ago
bs

she will never respect you or look up to you and has you submitting to her rather than the other way around. i guess you fucked up your life with her for the boner you got from seeing her fuck. if your mom ran your family and dad tell her she taught you to be a sub and cuckold instead of being the man of the house. i know, you may like it that way but it usually leads to disaster since a woman can't love a man she can't respect and if she doesn't love you it's only a matter of time before she fucks someone who she will respect and then love. you think she'll stick with you then? well, she didn't respect her marriage vows and submit to you when she wanted other dicks and you eating scum, did she? it'll be adios brothersucker. rc

ralphcralphcover 16 years ago
bs

she will never respect you or look up to you and has you submitting to her rather than the other way around. i guess you fucked up your life with her for the boner you got from seeing her fuck. if your mom ran your family and dad tell her she taught you to be a sub and cuckold instead of being the man of the house. i know, you may like it that way but it usually leads to disaster since a woman can't love a man she can't respect and if she doesn't love you it's only a matter of time before she fucks someone who she will respect and then love. you think she'll stick with you then? well, she didn't respect her marriage vows and submit to you when she wanted other dicks and you eating scum, did she? it'll be adios brothersucker. rc

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
lick as u want

U r becoming a dog who's licking everything around ur girlfriend's pussy. Have a great slave u r now? Don't let u fuck this pussy anymore. This will bring u to the lowest level u want. That's right...my friend? But i think u r happy as u r fantasy. No respect around here and u....since u r not a man enough.

MissIntrigueMissIntrigueover 16 years ago
Loved it

These other comments are from people that think differently and act differently than you do. They obviously hold women at a different level than you do. That should not shape your life, nor your sex life. You do what makes you happy. I loved this story, and you wrote it very well!

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Not much of literary value in this telling

You can't be cuckolded by your girlfriend because only husbands can be cuckolded. I suggest you do some research before you write.

<P>

Insofar as the literary of elements of the story are concerned, the prose is average and struggles to hold my interest. There's no significant characterization of either character, they're flat, lifeless dolls who act peculiarly. The man desires to be humiliated but apparently doesn't embrace the BDSM lifestyle. His girlfriend seems to be shallow and concerned mostly about her own self-gratification. These are not people that I would enjoy spending time with.

<P>

There's no plot to speak of. I suppose this is supposed to be a stroke story but I find the material presented herein neither erotic nor strokeworthy. Without a plot, the tale has little literary value.

bisexualfantasy69bisexualfantasy69almost 12 years ago
my fantasy

The thought of being at a party with guys and my gf, then catching her naked with several guys stroking and sucking and inviting me to watch. Then sucking everyone as my gf watched

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just fine

Made me cum. I'm not really looking for a literary masterpiece to rub one out to. So your story was just fine.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 10 years ago
Cuckold wannabe's dream

Very hot. As a cuckold wannabe, I would love to have my wife cuckold me. Keep writing. I love getting hard and reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Again we see the same truth

Cuckolds are just closeted homosexuals who refuse to come out and admit, to others or themselves, of their true sexual orientation.

I am still not sure why they try to hide it, as if anyone else doesn't already know that they are gay...

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
"If anyone has any ideas"...

"If anyone has any ideas": Don't marry her and run...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Paragraphs

Sort of a good start...needs some background and character development. More of a few paragraphs rather than a story. Also not much into the cuck aspect and would be better if you didn’t make the husband into a cock sucking wimp. Also the wife rather easily fucked the strangers she met so how is this a shock to the husband, is she a closet slut or was she turned on...seems like this writer and many others have been writing their shitty stories and dropping them in the LW category lately...what happened to the real authors that could write a real story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot Story!

My wife and I don't do drugs so, that aspect of the story wasn't interesting to us. However, the fact that he licked the guys cocks clean after they had fucked his girl was very hot.

Also, it was very interesting that it was initiated by one of the men. When I wanted my wife to start "dating" she said she would, but she insisted that I be present.

Then, she insisted that I eat her pussy and suck his cock to get them both ready to fuck. That first time was a bit difficult for me me. However, she coached me and I have evolved into a very good cock sucker.

When she does gang 5 or 8-man gang bangs, I am one busy guy! She believes that all cuckold husbands should suck cock. On my knees, looking up into the eyes of her lovers as I suck, certainly shows me who is the dominant male! She loves to watch me take facials!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Exceptionally nasty cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous