The Fantasy of the 4 Cigarettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missy had started to pull away, but she remembered my admonition about "not refusing any advance." She was also enjoying the feelings because her nipples are absolutely control centers. When you start touching her nipples, Missy truly becomes putty.

Mike must have sensed this. He released the hands behind her back while still touching her nipples with both hands. When Missy started to move her hands, Mike had ordered: "Keep them behind your back." He punctuated the remark by pinching Missy's nipple. Missy said that was the first time she moaned. She did as Mike instructed and clasped her hands behind her back. This would have happened about 10 minutes into my conversation with Karen, and that conversation lasted over twenty minutes.

During the next 10 minutes, Missy related, Mike worked on her nipples like a craftsman. He had turned Missy so that her back was to the kitchen. Her front was to Mike, though, and he fully enjoyed the offering. Mike used one hand on each breast, with most of the attention on the nipples. He touched them and stroked them and pinched them and flipped them back and forth and pulled them, still on the outside of her dress.

I asked Missy how she liked the feelings and she gave me a dirty look. "You guess. It was my nipples. I couldn't believe it was Mike touching them. He was driving me fucking crazy." Missy said that finally, she couldn't stand it any longer. She had reached out and grabbed Mike's hands to stop the teasing.

At this point, she said, Mike stood back and looked at her. She said that he didn't act anything like the guy she knew. He firmly said, "Missy, put your hands back behind you now." Missy said she slowly dropped her hands to her side. "Now!" he repeated. Missy locked hands behind her back, again thrusting out her breasts. Mike then said, "Hold them farther back." Missy stuck her locked hands even further behind her. She said her boobs were sticking out like ice cream scoops on a plate...topped with very large cherries.

Apparently, Mike then reached out and very slowly pulled down the top of Missy's dress, revealing her bare breasts. Missy said she looked at him and said, "Mike, what the hell are you doing." He never said a word. He just continued to play with her nipples. He had apparently been doing that for most of the time I was in the kitchen with Karen.

Frankly, I was proud of Mike and glad he had done what he had done. I reached across the car and slid my hand between my Wife's thighs, up to her bare crotch. I easily slipped a finger inside. She was wet, slick, and warm. I played with her clit, taunting her gently. "It seems Mike had some effect." She turned her head away. I removed my hand from her clit. She shifted slightly, as if missing the touch.

I smiled. "Hang in there, Honey, this night is still young and I have more than twenty hours of plans for you." With that, we pulled into a vacant space at the rear of Franklin's parking lot. At that moment, for the first time, I let my lovely Wife know for the first time the fantasy that we were about to act out.

At Franklin's

"Well, we're here. Are you ready to show me off?" said Missy. Her delivery irritated me. "I guess you want to see other guys stare at my body then go home and fuck me while you think about it. Let's do it. I can show off with the best of them."

I looked at Missy. "No, Dear Wife who has been such a bitch to me for this last month. It's a little more than that." Then I told her the scenario I had chosen.

"We are going to play a game called "the Fantasy of the Four Cigarettes." It works like this. I am going into Franklin's first. I will find a table near the bar."

I then reached in the back seat of a car and pulled out a bag. From the bag, I removed a bottle of Merlot, already opened and recorked, and a crystal wine glass.

"You have fifteen minutes to finish this bottle of wine. Every drop. In exactly fifteen minutes, you come inside and sit at the bar. While you are there, you must smoke four cigarettes. In order to get these cigarettes, you must ask some guy at the bar for a cigarette and get him to light it for you."

Missy interrupted. "I don't smoke cigarettes. You know I hate cigarette smoke." It was true. Missy was one of those complainers who would tell a smoker to put it out because it bothered her. She had a very low opinion of girls who smoked. That made it even more delightful to me.

I stared at her evenly. "You do tonight. And you have to get the four cigarettes from four different guys. When you have done this, I will come to the bar and light a fifth cigarette for you. When you have smoked the fifth cigarette, we will leave."

Missy stared at me. "That's all? You just want to see me smoke cigarettes at a bar?"

"Not exactly. There are a few rules. #1, You will not refuse the advances of any guy who gives you a cigarette. From the time you ask for a cigarette until he has lit it and you have smoked it completely, and gotten a light on your second cigarette, you will let the guy who lit your cigarette do anything with you he wants. You will not refuse a pass. Oh, and Rule #1A, if the guy touches your nipples, you will tell him, "God, that drives me crazy." Once you have finished one guy's cigarette, you will go to another guy and repeat the process. Then it is that guy's turn.

Rule #2, you will dance every slow dance. If no one asks you to dance, you will ask someone. While you are dancing, you are a "No No" girl. That means you will say "No" to nothing. The guy dancing with you can do anything he wants with you, have his way with you, and you do not resist.

Rule #3, you are not to leave the club with anyone, but inside the club anything goes. Basically, I expect you to come off as an easy, hot slut. Now do you understand the fantasy?"

Missy looked at me, and despite her surface glare of resentment, I could tell that there were aspects of the situation which excited her. Her nipples were stiff. I don't think she ever thought I would actually ever take our sex games to a point of involving other guys. Now that she faced that reality, she did so with mixed emotions. She smiled at me.

"I think I can handle that fantasy, dear Husband. Do you think you can?"

"It's my fantasy. Seeing you give up control to other guys is something that I will love to watch. Oh, it's going to be great fun for me. And I'm glad the easy lawyer slut who is getting ready to smoke cigarettes and dance with strangers agrees. No, Missy, I don't think I'll be the problem."

Missy looked apprehensive for a moment, but then, competitive to the end, said, "We'll see. Let's do it. Go on in. Except for one thing..." she looked at the wine and said, "I can't drink all that in fifteen minutes. No way. I'd pass out."

Missy's tolerance for alcohol is as low as the sensitivity of her nipples is high. The alcohol, though, was an important part of the set up for me. It was my fantasy, and I was going to craft and direct it. I wanted her coming into Franklin's with liquor on her breath and a stumble in her walk. "Drink it all. Fifteen minutes. Every minute late gets you a swat on the ass later...with a certain sandpaper ping pong paddle you may recognize."

"Fine, fuck you, I'll drink the damn stuff," Missy retorted.

I looked at her. She was a hot looking woman, dressed almost obscenely but still trying to act and feel in control of the situation, even though it was my fantasy. It wasn't her call. "Oh, and one more thing," I said. "Over my lap."

She asked me just what the hell I meant by that remark. I replied, "Missy, bend over my lap. I am going to give you a bottom to match your hair color." She glared at me, but slowly positioned herself over my lap. My car has bucket seats, and it was a tough maneuver for her.

As she crouched there, doggy style, I pulled her shoulders down so that her ass stuck higher in the air. She initially resisted then went with the pull. Once I had her over my knees, I pulled up her dress to expose her buttocks. Under the green dress, Missy was wearing light blue bikini panties. I pulled them down and rubbed her ass. I couldn't help reminding her of the situation. "My, Missy, what a nice ass. Allow the winner to warm it up for you. Rhythmically, without any hurrying, I began spanking her with my bare hand. For the first 6 or 7 swats, Missy was stoic. Challenged, I intensified the spanks and blasted her an additional ten strokes. By the end of these, Missy was squirming and moaning. I pulled her dress back down. "Hot buns for the hot bitch," I told her. "Oh, and one last thing."

I reached out and grasped each nipple between my thumb and fingers. I tweaked and kept tweaking. I didn't say a word, I just played with her prominent nipples. After a couple of minutes, Missy was writhing. She moaned with pleasure. I reached inside the dress and flipped both of her nipples at the same time, keeping it up for several minutes. She was so turned on that she reached up to grab my hands and said, "I can't stand that." I smiled and ordered her to pull her dress down. She did, revealing puffy engorged nipples. I reached for them and squeezed once on the bare flesh. Missy moaned. I kissed them then, running my tongue lightly over the end of the eraser tips. Missy was grinding on the seat.

Then I pulled back and said, "I think you're warm enough. Now, pull up your dress and start drinking. I'll see you inside in fifteen minutes."

I left the car with the words "You asshole" ringing in my ears.

Inside

I was fortunate to get a table in Franklins that gave me an unobstructed view of the bar. It was almost full, and the few seats remaining were between guys who were obviously on the lookout for a woman. I wondered where Missy would sit and if any of the guys around her would sense the situation and take advantage of it. I didn't have long to wait.

Missy entered the bar at the prescribed time. I rode the tide of eyes that locked on her. She was a centerpiece. The light green dress was a second skin. Her braless nipples poked forth through the thin material and her beautiful ass was fully outlined.

She looked around and then chose a seat at the bar between two very different guys. The one on her right was a jock type, large, casually dressed and rather drunk. The guy to her left was short, dressed in a suit, and quite animated. They ogled Missy as she ordered a drink.

With my vantage point, I could tell exactly what happened next. Missy turned to the jock and asked for a cigarette. I could see the jock making motions that indicated he didn't smoke. Neither did Missy normally. The short guy in the suit had been observing what was going on. He tapped Missy on the shoulder and pulled out a cigarette, offering it to her. Missy was forced to turn her attention to this guy and she took a cigarette from him. He held a light out for her. As she leaned forward for the light, he put a hand on her thigh, just near the hem of her dress.

My wife did not make a move to refuse the advance, and the guy lightly rubbed her thighs a couple of times. Missy accepted the light from the guy, took a drag from the cigarette and promptly coughed. It startled the short guy, and he pulled his hand of her leg. I was laughing to myself, watching my wife, the anti-smoker, sitting with a cigarette in her hand and trying to smoke it. Frankly, it was damn hot to me.

Missy's coughing spell seemed to unsettle her companion. He did not make any more advances, and I was wondering whether he had missed a chance when the music of a slow dance came over the speakers. Missy was almost finished with her first cigarette when the music started, and I could see her brow furrow when the short guy put his hand on her arm and motioned towards the dance floor. She had almost gotten away with the first cigarette untouched. I saw her nod. As they walked to the dance floor, her partner put his arm on her back and started stroking lightly. Apparently his courage was returning.

A feature of Franklin's that contributes to its popularity as a pickup place is the "Eclipse." Franklin's always plays two slow songs consecutively. As the music plays, a large light globe over the dance floor slowly dims. This continues until it the light is totally off. The dance floor is so dark during the total Eclipse that the bodies on the dance floor are virtually indistinguishable. Needless to say, the Eclipse dances are a time when couples get better acquainted. After total eclipse, the globe slowly lights again until the dance floor is bright again. A lot of dancers have failed to notice the waning of the eclipse and have been caught in very uncompromising positions. Trying to see what the dancers are doing is a favorite pastime of the crowd not dancing.

and when he saw she did not remove his hand, the guy got bolder.

He moved his hand more towards the inside of my Wife's thigh and pulled his bar stool closer to hers. They started to talk, and I noticed his hand moving in circles on Missy's leg. She did not resist. She continued to smoke her cigarette as he removed his hand and placed it on her shoulder. He was rubbing her neck and shoulder when a slow song was played. He took her to dance.

The first song was "Stand by Me," and Missy's partner stood very close to her. In the full light, I could see his hand tracing along her back, doing the old guy trick of seeing whether she had a bra on or not. Personally, I thought it was apparent from her protruding nipples that no fabric stood between Missy's tits and her dress. As the globe started moving towards eclipse, Missy's companion was letting his hands roam with more abandon over her back.

The Eclipse was approaching, and I did not want to miss a minute of the action on the floor. I asked a plain looking, rather overweight girl near me to dance and guided her onto the floor near Missy. The dance floor was dark, but I was close enough to see that the short guy was totally over his shyness. He was not wasting his opportunity.

He had pulled Missy close to him and was rubbing and squeezing her butt like he owned it. Where once he had held one of Missy's hands, he now had both of his hands behind her. Her hands were around his neck. He ran his hands from her ass to the top of her thighs and then down her legs. He kissed the side of her neck. Missy never resisted, but she did not seem very happy.

"Stand by Me" turned into "Tears of a Clown," and Missy's backside continued to get explored. For some reason, her partner never put his hands on her tits. I guess he was an ass man, but I chortled thinking of the chance he was missing. I wondered how many times in my past I had let a golden opportunity slip by unnoticed.

The lights slowly came back on. When the song ended, Missy's partner had thoroughly explored her ass, but that was as far as he had gone. He had never even touched her breasts. "What a fool," I thought as they sat down. By now, Missy's first cigarette was finished. The guy offered her another one, but she just reached out and shook his hand. She basically snubbed the guy from then on while she looked around the bar.

Shortly after that, she left and moved to the opposite side of the bar between two other guys.

These guys fell over themselves looking at Missy and each offered her a cigarette. My wife made a scene of trying to decide which offer to take and then opted for a cigarette and light from a rather tall, stocky guy. As the other suitor smiled and made a gesture saying "You Win," the tall guy lit Missy's cigarette. Missy leaned back and took a puff on the cigarette. This time she didn't cough. I got a jolt of perverse pleasure watching her smoke.

The big guy ran his eyes over her body, paying special attention to her boobs. I was surprised when he grabbed her hand as she was preparing to inhale another puff. He stopped her, put his hand behind her head, and pulled her lips to him. He proceeded to give her a long, lingering kiss, right there at the bar in front of everyone. Missy didn't resist.

When he finally broke the kiss, Missy started to pull back. The guy put his right hand behind her head and pulled her forward kissing her again. Tongue was visible from my vantage point over fifteen feet away. I was surprised to see his left hand, right there at the bar, reach out and encircle my Wife's right boob. From my vantage point, I could see him squeezing and pinching her excited, engorged bud. He kept this up for several seconds. When he pulled away, he kind of sat back, smiled and gave a confident, triumphant stare at Missy.

Missy was clearly aroused, and her right nipple was even more prominent than her left. The big guy gave Missy this smug smile and put his hand on her leg. He seemed to exert a bit of pressure, and Missy spread her legs a bit in response.

About this time, the band announced that the crowd was too boring and they were going to "warm things up" with another eclipse. The big guy stood up and motioned Missy towards the dance floor. She followed. As they walked out to dance, I [and everyone else] could see his hand run smugly over her rear end. Missy's face was as red as her hair. "Feeling like a Franklin's slut?" I wondered. There was a pleasurable sensation in my dick, like a phantom blow job. I loved seeing my bitchy wife in this situation. I hoped she was humiliated.

I quickly found a dance partner so I could get close and see what was happening. This time, it wasn't even subtle. The lights were still fully bright, "Love Me Tender" was just beginning and a brawny, six foot something guy reached around his partner, put one hand on each ass cheek and pulled her to him. He turned Missy so her back was to the bar and gloated over her shoulder to the guys sitting there. They were loving it. The petite redhead with the big nipples was slut city.

Missy, was not loving her situation. Years of marriage give insight into every look, and Missy's look said she knew she had made a mistake. As the lights started to dim, I watched her partner take his hand away from groping her ass and swat her cheek rather firmly. Missy jumped and I remembered the spanking in the car. I figured her ass must still be a little sore. I was ashamed of myself for enjoying the scene so much.

As the total eclipse approached, "Love Me Tender" ended and "Treat Her Like A Lady" started. I had to maneuver my partner closer to see what was going on. What I saw gave me an instant hard on. Missy's partner was certainly not treating her like a lady.

They had stepped apart momentarily when the first dance ended. Now, the big guy was standing in front of my wife with his hand in front of his chest, palms outward, about the height of my Wife's breasts. They looked like catcher's mitts waiting for a fast ball. He crooked one finger and beckoned Missy to come forward. She hesitated.

I swung my partner close to them, almost bumping into Missy. Even in the light of the nearing eclipse, she caught my eye and my taunting smile. I moved my partner some more and ran a hand over her bottom. I danced away and looked back at Missy.

Her cocksure companion hadn't caught the exchange. He was still slowly beckoning. Other dancers were watching to see what would happen. Finally, Missy began to slowly move forward until her tits were inches from his hands. She put her arms around his neck and came forward, pushing first her nipples and then her tits in his waiting hands.

For a moment, the stocky guy didn't move any part of his body except his hands and fingers. He brazenly squeezed Missy's full breasts, cupping them, lifting them, moving them around. Then he reached out with his thumb and forefinger and tweaked her nipples. I faintly saw Missy stiffen, and I wondered if she had remembered Rule 1 A, to respond, "that drives me crazy." I saw her say something to the guy and he smiled and then really went to town on her nipples. As the total eclipse arrived, my wife's partner was basically leading her around the dance floor by her two protruding buds.