The Fantasy of the 4 Cigarettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was an amazing sight. This big guy whom I and Missy had never met, danced my wife around with the only contact between him and my wife that of his hands on her nipples. Missy was clearly going out of her mind. She pushed against the guy, but he kept her away, focusing only on her nipples. She finally couldn't take it anymore and she reached up to pull his hands away.

At that, the big guy bent over and said something in her ear. I don't know what he said, but I watched as my Wife slowly dropped her hands to her sides, leaving her breasts available. He whispered something else, and I watched Missy slowly clasp her hands behind her back. I remembered Missy's story about Mike making her do the same thing and determined that this was something I was going to have to try with her. Seeing her vulnerable and available like that was one hell of a turn on.

With Missy's hands behind her, her tits were totally available and her partner took full advantage. While his hands were busy playing with her tits as if they owned them, he reached forward and began kissing Missy.

He put his hands on her shoulders and ever so slowly slipped then back to her breasts. He squeezed her whole breasts for a moment then went back to just her nipples. I could see him gently rub the very tip of her buds. When he reached to kiss her, still squeezing the nips, Missy almost swallowed him.

I maneuvered my partner closer to the action. The guy had taken hold of Missy's hands which were still behind her back. While he held them, he moved his free hand from one breast to the other, teasing and tweaking. Missy's breath was clearly ragged.

The globe began brightening and I could see the look on my wife's face. Missy's eyes were glazed with passion. She was breathing like she had run a marathon. She reached out to put her arms around him, but he again placed them behind her back.

At that point, the big guy decided to explore. While still tweaking Missy's left nipple with his right hand, he dropped his left hand down across her stomach and on down until he grabbed her pussy through her dress. When the guy's hand touched her pussy, Missy moaned so loudly that other couples noticed what was going on. The big guy seemed oblivious to this and Missy didn't care. He ran his hand under her skirt and pulled it up as he reached for her pussy. It wasn't hard to tell when he had found his target.

Missy jumped like she had been shot. The big guy's right hand continued to tease her nipple. His left hand moved furiously under her skirt, and Missy's reactions left little doubt as to where it was touching. He continued this play for the last minute of the second song. I had never ever in my life seen my Wife so excited.

I was damned excited too and unconsciously grinding against my partner. She seemed to like the feeling and ground back. She didn't know that my excitement was from seeing my wife held spellbound with passion, submissive to the advances of a stranger.

Then I noticed the guy's hand moving more furiously and I saw Missy throw her head back. It was clear she was coming, right there on the dance floor. She tried to muffle the sounds but was not totally successful. The women on the dance floor looked away embarrassed; the men looked at my Wife with desire. The big guy pulled Missy close to him and said something to her. She just nodded and they walked away from the floor towards the restrooms. I wanted to see what was going on and took my partner back to her seat. By the time I got to where they had headed, my wife and the big guy had disappeared.

It was almost thirty minutes later when I again spied my wife. She was walking back towards the bar. She sported that "just fucked and just fucked again" look. The big guy was beside her. As he walked her to the bar, he kissed her deeply and then left. Missy looked dazed as she took a seat at the bar, still two cigarettes short of her mission.

Missy sat down to a captive audience. Several of the guys there had witnessed her actions with the last guy, and they knew a good opportunity when they saw one. They jostled vigorously among themselves offering her a cigarette. At this point, Missy looked at me. She gave me a strange smile. She looked at the guys around her and laughed and flirted with them all. Then she made a big show of pointing her finger around until it came to rest on her choice.

I was amazed at the guy she had chosen. Of all the guys around her, he was the worst dressed. He was about 25, slim and short. He had a Hispanic look to him. The guy made a big ceremony to the other guys, like he had just been chosen king. He gave Missy a cigarette and a light. Then he handed her the lighter and had her light his cigarette.

This guy had not been sitting next to Missy and there were no spaces available. He stood behind Missy and bent down and talked in her ear. I could not hear what they were saying, but the conversation seemed to get quite intense. Then the guy grabbed Missy's head, turned it towards him, and gave her a long, wet kiss. The other guys at the bar watched and egged him on. He turned Missy's bar stool around and pulled her towards him. He motioned her to go towards the back of the bar, where the restrooms are. She started walking.

As he left, the guy gave high fives to a couple of guys at the bar. It was clear that he was planning on having her. He strutted after her. I quickly walked towards where they were heading.

Franklin's has four restrooms, two regular ones and two handicapped ones. The handicapped ones are one person stalls. I watched from across the room as the guy pushed my wife into the woman's handicapped restroom. I looked around and walked into the men's handicapped restroom which was adjacent. I was hoping I might hear what was going on. I was not disappointed. The walls were thin, and the conversation came across like I was in the room.

"God, what a hot bitch you are. I think you like this, don't you? Oh, yeah, you love it. Let's see how my tongue feels on those buttons." For a moment, there was silence, but I swear I could feel heat through the walls.

Then I heard the man in the bathroom with my wife command, "Take off your dress." There was a pause then, "Give it to me. I'll give it back when you've earned it." "Nice body. Why don't you rub your tits for me?" There was another pause, then the guy said, "Now I want you to get down on your knees and worship my dick."

I didn't hear the zipper, but it wasn't long before I heard the sounds of slurping and moans from the guy. He talked dirty to my wife. "Hold your head still, now. I'm going to fuck your face. God, you are one horny easy bitch. Hold still now. Use your tongue. Lick my dick while I fuck your mouth." I was so damn excited by the situation that I was masturbating furiously. My wife was in a public restroom, on her knees, sucking the dick of a guy she had met only minutes before.

Not being able to see the action, but hearing it through the walls, gave my imagination free reign. I think it was better than watching what was going on.

Before long, I heard the guy say, "I'm cumming. You better drink every drop in that pretty slut mouth." Then the guy groaned loudly in obvious pleasure for quite some time. When he finally stopped, he said, "God, Lady, that was a lot of cum in your mouth. Man, you can really suck a dick. Oh, but look, there's some on your cheek and there's a little bit in your hair. You better clean up."

I figured the interlude was over and started to leave, then I heard the guy say, "Alright, now, use your hand. Make me real hard. I can tell you want a good fucking, and I can go forever the second time. Is that what you want, honey? Do you want a good hard long fucking?"

I strained to hear the answer, but there was only silence. I heard him ask the question again and add in a smirking tone, "Is it that hard for you to say you want to get fucked? Honey, you've got it written all over you. I don't think the word "No" is in your vocabulary. Now ask me to fuck you." I still heard nothing from my wife. I think it was one thing for her to play a game where she was available but quite another thing for her to ask to get fucked. Knowing Missy, I knew that would be a humiliating experience for her.

"What's the matter, Honey, cat got your tongue?" I heard him through the wall. "Maybe you swallowed so much of my cum that you can't talk." He laughed at his own joke. "Maybe I just need to play with those titties of yours some more before you tell me you want it. I could tell that you loved that. Move over here in front of me."

For the next couple of minutes, I was treated to exquisite silence. My mind imagined the scene. This guy was taking his time, playing with my wife's tits. It is hard to describe the sensitivity of Missy's tits. She can be in a bad mood, and if I tweak them for a couple of minutes, she will be out of her mind. If you have Missy's nipples, you have Missy. The Hispanic looking guy had Missy's nipples.

I finally heard something, and I strained to make out the words. It took a moment to realize that I was hearing moans instead of words. I was married to those moans and I knew them well. Then the guy started talking again.

"You love this don't you?" I said, "Don't you?"

I heard my wife answer with a soft, shaky "Yes."

"How much do you love having your titties played with?"

"I love it...I really love it a lot."

"I'll bet it gets that pussy all hot and wet and wanting something inside of it, doesn't it?"

Missy answered without a pause. "Yes, oh yes it does."

The guy knew he had her now. "Well then, Miss Hot Titties, I think you better ask me to fuck you and you better do it now or I'm going to stop playing with these things and just leave you here to think about what should have been. Do you want me to stop playing with your titties?"

"No, don't stop."

The domination in his voice was apparent when he said, "Well, this is your last chance. Ask me to fuck you."

There was a period of silence. Missy might be turned on beside reason, but it was a major concession for her to ask a guy to fuck her. During our marriage, I don't remember once when she said it to me, though I had tried to get her to say it.

Then I heard the guy say, "So long, then. Great Blow Job." I heard their door start to open. I was surprised at what I heard next.

"No, don't go. Please. I want...I want you to fuck me."

He enjoyed his advantage. "Now what did you say, I'm not sure I heard you correctly."

She surrendered, the tone clear to me through the walls. "I want you to fuck me."

He savored the moment, knowing he was getting something that was coerced through passion to a point where it overcame shame. I put myself in the guy's place. God, it would be great to make a woman admit her sexuality and go beyond her boundaries. "Well, I'll tell you what. If you ask me real nicely and say please, I just might fuck you. Why don't you ask me nice?"

There was a brief pause and then I heard my wife say, "Will you please fuck me?"

"Well, now, that's a lot better. What position do you want me to fuck you in?"

"I want it doggie style." My wife's words surprised me. We had tried many positions, but she had always said she preferred being on top.

He said, "Do you mean you want me to fuck you from the back while you're on your hands and knees?" the guy taunted. It was clear that a sexist dude was enjoying a fantasy come true and intended to live it to the fullest.

Missy said, "Yes, I want to get on my hands and knees. I want you to fuck me."

The guy played out the moment. I heard him say, "Well first, I think I need to pinch these nipples a bit and bit them and kiss them. Keep that pussy nice and wet and hot. Raise your hands straight up in the air like you're under arrest. That's good. Keep them up there. God, you do have big nipples."

Missy's moaning came clearly through the walls. Of her own mind now, she gasped, "Oh, God, please fuck me, I need to be fucked now. You're driving me fucking crazy." Hearing her, I was hard to the point of pain and I came in quantities not known since my teens. I heard him order, "Now, put your hands on the toilet and bend over. Come on, now, raise that butt up higher. Honey, you do have a nice puss. Just cause you've been so good, I think I'll go ahead and fuck it now. Don't fall in the toilet." He laughed.

Being in the next room, I couldn't see the moment of entry, but I knew when it happened. Missy yelled out, "Oomph. Oh, God. You're so big. God, that feels great." She was then reduced to a series of moans as this guy continued to fuck her. The guy had amazing staying power, although I knew he had come earlier when Missy gave him a blow job.

After I came, I got that post-orgasmic moment of reason when I thought, "What the hell are we doing?" My wife was playing my fantasy game, and she was getting screwed by a stranger in a public bathroom at a local bar. He was probably the second man to have his way with Missy tonight. I was next door, masturbating. For a moment, my conscience took over and I felt very foolish.

Right as I was feeling foolish, I heard the familiar sounds of Missy starting to cum. Familiar, but different. Louder. Uninhibited. She mewed and made several musical cries of "Oh." Then she basically yelled, "God, oh God I'm cumming. It feels so good. Oh, God I love it. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I can't stop cumming."

At that point, I heard a slap. For a moment, I was afraid the guy had hit Missy or something, but then I heard him say, "Move that ass faster, Bitch, or I'll turn it red." Then I heard several more noises, and it was clear that my wife was getting her pretty ass spanked. I had a thought that spanking must be in the air tonight.

This new turn-on overcame my conscience. Missy and I had been having wasted times. We were competitive. Frankly, she had been a bitch. But I had won this game, and I was in charge, and she was living my fantasy. I grew hard again. I loved every single thing that was going on in the room next door. Apparently, so did Missy. Between spanks, she cried out, "God, I'm coming again." She made a noise then that I had never heard, one of total abandon and passion. The spanks stopped. I heard the guy order, "Turn around. I'm getting ready to cum. Oh, God, it's going to be a big one. Open your mouth." Then I heard him make a sound like wolves wailing at midnight, and these snarls of pleasure continued for a very long time.

I decided that this was a good time to make my exit, so I left the bathroom and went back to the bar area. When I got there, I noticed that almost an hour had passed.

It was about ten minutes before Missy came back out to the bar. The guy she had been with bought her a drink, gave her a lingering kiss and then left the bar. I was amazed, but Missy looked great. She had freshened her make-up and her hair. She glowed. After the guy left, Missy strutted over to me and gloated, "Well thanks for making my fantasies come true, honey. I'll bet you haven't enjoyed your winnings nearly as much as I have. Ready to take me home and see if you can beat the competition?" She smiled smugly at me and put her hands under her breasts. "And still one cigarette to go..."

I realized then that Missy had made the most of my plan and had enjoyed everything that had gone on. I had meant to put her through her paces and put her in situations that she didn't like. Instead, I had created a scene that was apparently one of Missy's fantasies. She had gotten way too much pleasure for my purposes. That didn't sit well with me. I recovered and told Missy, "You're playing my game, darling. I'm the director and you're the actress. I won the bet and you're the one paying off. I'm having more pleasure from this than you are."

Missy smirked. She did not know that I had heard her encounter in the bathroom. "Oh, I doubt that you're having anywhere near as much fun as I am. You don't even know how to win. I win when I lose. Let me lose again."

I looked my wife in the eye. The fight for dominance was continuing. I said, "Well, Missy, we've still got one cigarette to go, Darling. And this time, I think I'll pick out the guy."

"Why don't you pick out that blonde muscle boy at the end of the bar," Missy asked. "I'd love to have him fuck me." I glanced at her. "No, Missy, I've got someone else in mind." I took her by the arm and led her back into the bar. I pointed at this guy across the room who was sitting by himself with his back to us. I said, "Let's try him. Go up and put your arms on his shoulder and ask for a cigarette. From the time when you ask him for a light until he lights it and you have smoked it down to the filter, you are his for the taking. When you've smoked this last cigarette, we'll go home."

We walked over. Missy approached the man from behind and slowly slid her hands over his shoulders. She smiled at me as she leaned her breasts over him and said, "Hey, fella, will you give a girl a cigarette?"

The guy turned around and looked at Missy. He grinned at her. "Thanks for asking, Missy. Why don't you sit down and we'll talk about it?" He gestured towards a chair.

Missy's face had a look of absolute shock. She was completely flustered and she stammered "J- J.P., what are you doing here?" She looked angrily at me and said, "Huh un, no way."

I was smirking. "What's the matter, Missy? You know J.P. He works with you. He's the nerd you always ignore and talk about and make fun of. He's the guy you and Karen tease and then leave hanging. You just asked him for a cigarette and he told you to sit down. Is there some problem with you paying off your backgammon losses just because things aren't going your way? What's it going to be?"

Missy glared at me. I thought she was going to leave and call the whole thing off. I goaded her. "Are you a good sport, Missy? Are you an honest person? Do you only pay off bets when it suits you? I Won! You lost! Now let's see your famous honorable character. Show me how you win now." She continued to glare at me, and I thought she was going to leave. Then, reluctantly, she turned and sat in the chair J.P. had indicated.

J.P. had a triumphant look, and my wife was obviously concerned. "So, Missy, you asked me to light you a cigarette? Well, guess what? This nerd knows the game you and your husband are playing. In fact, your husband called me and told me to come down.

Missy turned to me and said, "That wasn't part of the deal."

"Nobody ever said that it was a secret," I replied. "Remember, this is my game. Now you may have some idea of who's in charge. I make the rules and I can change them. Like I said, let's see who enjoys it most."

Missy angrily turned to J.P. Then she softened and turned the charm on him. "J.P., I'm afraid I've got a rather sick husband. You and I are friends. We work together. Be a friend and just light this last damned cigarette and let's get this over with."

J.P. held out a cigarette. "I think this will be your fourth and final one, once I give it to you and you smoke it. Since endings are always special times, let's be sure we make the most of it. Why don't you move your chair over here next to mine."

This, to me, was a moment of truth. If Missy did as J.P. told her, she was acquiescing to his superior position...and mine. Missy sat still for a while, threw me a mad look and then, slowly, scooted her chair next to J.P.'s. "Closer, Missy," he said. She glared at J.P. and then moved until her chair was touching his.

"Do you have on panties, Missy?" Missy gave a smartassed reply, which was a mistake. She said "Yes, J.P. I have panties on. Do you?" J.P. just smiled. He had yet to even touch Missy.

"Take them off for me, Missy. Now. Here." Missy paused. Another critical moment. Then she reached under her dress, wiggled about, and pulled off her panties. She threw them on J.P.