The Fantasy of the 4 Cigarettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Missy, these panties sure are wet. They're drenched." I chimed in, "They should be. She's already been fucked at least once tonight. By the way, J.P., do you mind if I sit down?"

"Be my guest."

I took a chair on the other side of Missy. I watched as J.P. put his arm around Missy's shoulder. His hand was just over her breast. He looked directly at me and said, "You know, Sam, Missy thinks she is some type of Bitch Goddess at work. Untouchable. But if I'm not mistaken, she's completely touchable right now."

"Totally touchable until she smokes that last cigarette. By the way, did you know that her nipples are very very very sensitive"

He turned to my wife. "Is that right, Missy. Does big Missy wissy have sensitive titties."

Missy was defiant. I think she thought she could still control J.P. "Yes, they are very sensitive. J.P. let's get this charade over. Light my cigarette."

J.P. stunned her when he said flatly, "Missy, shut up. I've heard enough of your lip to last me a lifetime. Tonight is payback time."

The lawyer in Missy came through then. She smiled sweetly at J.P. and said, "Not until you light this last cigarette and then only until I smoke it." She looked at me and said, "Those are the rules, right, Honey?"

I returned her stare. "Right, Honey, only from the time he lights it until the time you smoke it down to the filter. After that, it's over."

J. P. said, "Well, Missy, then let's get started." He reached in his jacket pocket and pulled out a Virginia Slims 120. "At least, this should last a while." He gave it to Missy and lit it for her.

She took a hard drag, obviously trying to smoke it quickly, then took it away from her lips. J. P. said, "Put the cigarette back in your lips, Missy. No hands on it. I want to see it dangling from those lips."

Missy glared, but did as she was told. I loved seeing my anti-smoking wife sitting with a cigarette held by her lips alone. Then J.P. upped the ante.

"Now, Missy, since your nipples are soooo sensitive, why don't you reach up and play with them. One hand on each nipple. Play with them like you like to have them played with. And no matter what happens, I don't want to see your hands leave those tits of...mine!"

Missy complied. Still clutching the cigarette between her lips and trying to finish it, she placed her hands over her tits on top of the dress. J.P. smiled.

"Now, take your thumb and your forefinger and start pinching your nipples." She did, looking away.

"Missy, look me in the eyes while you play with your titties." Slowly, Missy raised her eyes to look at J.P. She saw a leering man who was clearly enjoying his payback.

J. P. was sitting right next to Missy. "Now, Missy, spread your legs, wide." Missy pulled her knees apart a bit. J. P. reached out, grabbed the knees, and spread them until they were a yardstick apart. Then he reached under Missy's dress.

"Ouch, damn!" I heard Missy cry. J. P. pulled his hands out from under her dress. He was clutching several bright red pubic hairs between his fingers. Missy looked furious. I thought she was going to slap J. P. He smiled.

"Don't be mad, Missy. Just a souvenir."

I noticed then that Missy's fourth and final cigarette was only an inch from being finished. I reached up and took it from her lips. I stubbed it in the ashtray.

Missy relaxed. "I guess it's time to go home."

"Come on, Missy, you know the rules," I replied. "The fourth cigarette has to be smoked to the filter." I took it from the ashtray and put it in my shirt pocket. "This one has a way to go. J.P. gets his way until it's finished."

Missy looked stricken and J.P. looked ecstatic. "You're a fuck," she said to me.

"You've been fucked and I think you're going to be fucked again," I replied. "By the way, what's that stain on your dress? Cum, is it?"

Missy looked down and blushed. J.P. said, "Missy, if I had known you liked to wear cum, I would have given you some a long time ago." He turned to me. "If you don't mind, why don't we let your lovely slut wife finish the rest of that cigarette at your house? The things I plan on doing to her aren't really for a public place."

Without looking at Missy I told J.P., "Excellent idea. Why don't you ride with us? You and Missy can sit in the back."

At that we left, taking a very worried, cum-stained, perky-nippled well fucked Missy with us. She glared at me. I just said, "So you win when you lose? We'll see." We went to the car.

[ Author's note: The rest of this story will follow, if requested. This is an fictionalized version of an actual fantasy that my wife and I play from time to time. Things have never gotten as wild as in this story, but there have been some interesting - and very erotic moments - from playing the game. It should be noted that both of us enjoy the game...and we certainly enjoy each other when the game is over. If any of you should try this little fantasy game to spice up your lives, drop me a note and tell me how it went