All Comments on 'The Farmhand'

by SubbyHubby44

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

Thank you ever so much. I really needed that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great story. Hope you'll continue it and add more dehumanization.

Olander123Olander123over 7 years ago
Damn

Thats the most weird twisted story I read so far and I have to hadmit it was awesome !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Exciting story!

Please write more! Futa on male is excellent genre!

You should make him into a dog in the next follow up.

That would be interesting to read!

After all what is farm without a dog!? :D :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Jesus...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Not a fan of the mind break, but the domination part was pretty hot. Hope you write more, softer futadom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOTTT!!!

This story begs more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yo wtf

nigga i just wanted to get my rocks off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not erotic in any way

This is not erotica, more like torture porn. The forced rape, electric torture, branding, degradation. No thanks.

Catman290Catman290almost 4 years ago

Gosh loved the torture part. The mindbreak at the end was unexpected and didn't quite feel as natural. Still a solid story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Absolutely hate it

(first part is objective; second my subjective opinion)

1.1: Great vocabulary, grammatically correct, and all such things are great if not perfect.

1.2: I can see that there'd be people who like it. BUT, and it's a big but, this needs other tags that much better describe it. At least you could add torture to it, which without being include it greatly misleads a lot of non hardcore torture loving readers.

(talking because you didn't include such tags; no, non-consent doesn't entail the whole story)

(this part is/are my preferences and tastes, not speaking for anyone else)

2.1: I like, maybe even love, the fact that he comes back to her (though that's more of my taste in general, and less for this story specifically). Though it is Stockholm-syndrome, I still sometimes find it nice to read. Maybe if you'd introduce her as more of a psychopath/yandere/whatever anyone wants to call it, it'd be more appealing than just treating it as 'eh, that's just how she is' (I know this is a downplay, but my point still stands).

2.2: While I can easily get behind a little forceful fucking, what you did seems horrible. One of the worst works of literature I've ever read, including non-erotic. This seems bad to me, very bad, though that is mostly because of the my by now obvious dislike/non-preference of a prevalent part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing

I know the reactions have been divided but you DID give a warning in the beginning. This is one of my favorite stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This has to be one of the best stories on Literotica EVER, regardless of all the genres of porn stories here on Literotica. Thi is awesome! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Abusive crap

I feel sad for people who write this stuff and equally sad for those who apparently enjoy reading it. I know they justify to themselves "oh it's ok it"s just a fantasy" However for a reasonable number of you it's an indication of mental problems that need addressing, not compounding.

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackalmost 3 years ago

Would love to see a sequel with more branding and maybe castration, vocal cords and teeth removed and our filly being turned into a human toilet.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Well....... that was disturbing. You warned me at the beginning but I was kinda hoping it was be a sort of forced romantic thing with a very forceful farm girl but no, pure torture and torment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love this story! I come back often to read it! Does anyone know of any stories just like this one? If anyone does, please mention them in a reply to this comment. Thx.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I found one story that is kind of similar to this story. It's located on nifty.org. The name of the story is My New Love. Here is the URL to that story - https://www.nifty.org/nifty/transgender/she-male/my-new-love .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was hilarious, very good

F74nr1F74nr1over 2 years ago

Only thing i didnt like was the torture part at the end, other than that, wish that were me

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN117089 months ago

Alternate story where Marge gets him instead would've been neat. Still found it odd how she wanted to seduce him and keep him away from her daughters psychotic ways, yet, shes the one who brought him to her psychotic daughter. A bit of a contradiction there tbh.

FiveDotsFiveDots7 months ago

Can't believe I missed this story all these years! The haters all willingly read it despite the warnings, so don't worry about them projecting their own post-clarity shame, that's their problem. Loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous