All Comments on 'The Farmhouse - Following Weekends'

by sandy77

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not cheating

In the absence of a monogamous agreement, they are both free to fuck whoever. On the other hand, she is in a relationship, and chose to have a random fuck, which suggests tha t monogamy is not her thing. If she ever marries, her side of the marriage will be an open one as she is unlikely to be satisfied by one man.

Personally prefer more of a story line, and this is more in the stroke genre. I didn't vote.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Good sex story

I have read all three and you have written good sex stories. But, I don't feel you developed the characters and their feelings well. If your goal was to write sex stories then you are successful. I thought he was doing fine until he shaved her. That is OK for Muslims and pedophiles but I prefer a well trimmed pussy on a real woman.

Keep writing with more experiences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Number Three

I definatly enjoyeed the first two stories in the series. Number three went into her confession but faileed to continue the story line. Continue the repairs and develop her as his submissive where he really fucks her ass and yes they hook up with Bobby and his wife. So many variables to explore.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Great Sex*****

Great short story. Thanks for sharing.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Horney, mamm?

Come on Bob, pay attention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandy77@sandy77
41 Followers
Just a guy, who enjoys reading the various stories and have tried to be creative with a couple of my own.