All Comments on 'The Fascination of Ashley'

by Jiggajank

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ashley

A very good story, and it also leaves you the chance of a follow up, with either Ashley going to see Mr Smith, or joining her mother and Mr Smith. She at least wants to try that big black cock....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely done

Yes, please do continue. Ashley should show some reluctance but eventually get dragged into the affair. Then mom can demonstrate she has good taste...and tastes good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Story! Keep going!

My roommate in college went home to surprise her parents for their anniversary one weekend and discovered the same situation - sort of. She was not only shocked at what she saw, but in her case, it got even more twisted when she discovered her mother wasn't having an affair, but that her parents had adopted the cuckold lifestyle and her father was in the room watching her mom with her black bull. Before the weekend was over, my roommate was initiated into interracial sex with the Bull as well. She wasn't the same after that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Re: phony nigged dick worship

Sounds like someone once had their girl stolen by a black dude. Let it go, bro.

khele2k2khele2k2about 7 years ago
Part 2

First, don't listen to the assholes posting anonymous comments.

I'd love to see a Part 2. First Ashley can't stop thinking about Duane and what she saw, then by serendipitous chance Duane's son is home from college for the summer. It would be great if you explained in detail how Ashley finds a way to subtly show Duane's son she's interested. He picks up on it no problem and they grab ice cream or something. She then indicates subtly (the way girls do) that she's not exactly interested in waiting three dates for sex, which he also picks up on. Then just go into the same detail you just did with this story for the sex scene, which you wrote brilliantly by the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
continue

Please continue. I would enjoy reading about how mom gets daughter introduced to the awesome world of interracial sex. Mom can also use her guidance to get some grandchildren, brown grandchildren.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 7 years ago
Excellent

Great start keep going oxoxox Xx Annette

Dee_PurpleDee_Purpleabout 7 years ago
Great start

I think you are off to a great start with this story. I hope it leads to a revelation about a new side of her mother that Ashley did not know existed. And opens a world for Ashley which she didn't know about herself.

Like someone else has already commented, don't worry about those that have negative comments about interracial sex. If they really felt that way they wouldn't be reading the story in the first place!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

Keep it up! Love your writing!

verssexverssexabout 7 years ago
please keep going!

Love your writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Start

Now that you have our attention, there has to be more. Maybe even having Duane fucking mom and daughter together. But he has to fuck both of them before you bring in another BBC.

FoodloverFoodloverabout 7 years ago
love your story

Keep the story up. it was fantastic. love your writing style

JiggajankJiggajankabout 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

Wow, amazing responses to this story! I appreciate the positive feedback, everyone. Good news: part 2 has already been submitted and should be published soon! I have a vision in mind for where I want to go, but I've taken some of your ideas to heart and am already working some into the story.

I'll give this preview of things to come: Ashley is going to discover that her mom is not the only woman in her life who is diving into darker tides. ;) This gives Ashley much to think about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great imagery! Putting me there in her shoes.... I hope this continues into her being a voyeur again then being caught (not knowing what to do or where to go) unispectingly her mom tells her to come in and tells her what a real cock looks like. Ends with mr smith milking his seed all over her mothers face right in front of them.

Your writing gets me so horney... 🤤 Ashley is going to be imprinted by those big black cocks. She'll never want to go back. I like that you include multiple occasions of her seeing BBC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fascination becomes reality

Ashley now must have this experience too, she finds it filling her every thought and need for sexual relief of the now prominent desires for the massive black cock she beheld fucking her mother. Her crotch is flooding and an itch that needs to be scratched is arousing, she can't even sit without her pussy screaming for the black love muscle! She must give in and spread her legs for it to take total control of her sexual desires for hours of non-stop fucking!

mitchawamitchawaover 6 years ago
Execution

The plot is common, but the execution is excellent. Scenes are well set. Internal dialogue of daughter is perfect. The long sex scene is sexy as is the daughter's response. The next chapter is going to be a doosy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Writing Style

The story line is great as always. Been used before. But the style in which used and way you expressed it was great!

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeabout 3 years ago
chloe uk tv

You write well when you decribe sex. Thats the art of a good story on here. Well done !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous