All Comments on 'The Fate of Terra Ch. 16'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
tomnorristomnorrisabout 2 months ago

GREAT Story so far, can not wait to read what happens next. This story would make a Great anime.

tomnorristomnorris3 months ago

GREAT Story, can not wait to read what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think that you should continue writing more of this story

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog6 months ago

Alas, another orphaned masterpiece (warts and all) on Literotica...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If you have an Amazon account, please feel free to log-on and report James C Laird for possible Theft of Copyrighted Material. (At the very least, "...Fate of..." and "...Necromancer.)

Even if Intrepid is dead (not that I'm ill wishing him or his family), any material authored by him remains property of his estate for 70 years past his Death (Thank you Disney Corp.).

As such, Laird's placing a 2018 Copyright on it is illegal and obscene.

There is a slim possibility that Laird is I_F, but I have my doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, will anyone be able to continue this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, but seems around chapter 5 until maybe 15 it changed from a story to a story outline - except the abusive sex scenes. Couple of quibbles; we repeatedly see " Once and awhile" when "Once in a while" is meant, and laser guns don't show as a line between the gun and target as stated in this chapter/shown in fiction shows; like a laser pointer, laser beams would be silent and invisible (except at the terminals). Even factors such as smoke in the pathway only expose the beam by creating terminals to the beam, scattering the light from those points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just re-read the what is avallable. it appears to have lost at least a chapter, if not more! & from the other commentators the author has disappeared. So we will never know how the war goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great novel to never be ever be completed what a shame.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86almost 2 years ago

5th read and it gets better everytime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story has a continuation on Patreon...The new Author is JC_The continuer and it goes on to 23 chapters and is very well done...the catch? you have to subscribe to his Patreon page to get access, and dig through years of archival posts to find the .DOC files...then you have to manipulate to DOC files to read them (turn the text on by coloring the text black...it is currently set to white). The next catch is that JC is not currently very interested in continuing this particular story, and has left chapter 23 at another cliff hanger...for the last 2 years. he talks about starting up again, but he seems to not be writing much of anything, even on Patreon. He has also continued Path of the Necromancer as well, and has left that one farther along but also hanging...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been reading on this site for 20 years. Rarely does an author walk that fine line between suspension of belief and outright BS, you sir should have published this story as is. I consider you an author that could compare to the harem lit/ sci-fi the likes of Jon van stry, Jan stryvant, Tefler, and William arand.

Unfortunately you seem to have pulled a similar trick of some of my favourite authors on this site. iE... You have disappeared without a trace like Joe Brolly and Evil_Alpaca.

ErikT

onyx412onyx412over 2 years ago

I am one of your followers that keep checking back to see if you have advanced The Fate of Terra yet. This is my 3rd read (4th if count the time I read on WattPad) and I am still waiting for some more of the great writing you do that will continue this really good story.

I hope to see something soon, or you could give us a comment that tells us why things are not going to come. Thanks for a great story.

ranec1ranec1over 2 years ago
Mean As!!

chur m8 awsum story

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Brandon11Brandon11almost 4 years ago
Engaging

Please continue this series

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Do you think?

Do you think someone who can write a story of this level would stop out of choice or if someone of honour and respect ask to continue the story it would have been completed. I think enjoying what you have received for free should be enough. I have enjoyed the stories here and appreciate the time all the writers have given and if life or death stops them so be it . Self entitlement sorry your disappointed lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Forget Wattpad

The story there is the same as this one and stops in the same place.

Mottniak57Mottniak57almost 5 years ago
maybe

yeah its on wattpad but stops at the same place says to be continued, last updated july 8th

https://www.wattpad.com/755494207-fate-of-terra-chapter-16-5-adaptation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I'm freaking tired of this

You get 16 chapters into a story and find that the author has dropped off the face of the earth. Why can't they finish a story then post it in it's entirity. I don't care if someone else has finished the story. If an author quits in the middle it's fair for someone else to take up where it was left off and finish it.

MileHigh65MileHigh65about 5 years ago
There is a version on wattpad

There is a version on wattpad that appears to be a continuation of the unfinished story and is dedicated to the original author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have read this same story by someone else?

I have read this same story by someone else and there is more to it than the ending posted. Someone else posted that this author is claiming another authors work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
JC the continuer go fuck yourself

Pls someone sue this guy .The nerve of this guy motherfucker madeup the story path of the necromancer on his own after interpid_fate already posted it and now he claiming on Amazon and patreon that he is the original writer and interpid_fate is the cheater. Both is his stories were published on Literotica years ago and the asshole (JC) tried to continue after him , u can see it in his username he is continuer not the author, his posts came AFTER the interpid_fate all ready posted it, and he claims interpid stole it, and the greedy bitch is trying earn the money from someone else work,i don't think he has any proof that he posted the stories anywhere else before interpid_fate. Interpid_fate where ever u r bless u and thank you for bringing us this magnificent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Buyer Beware JC the plagerist

is starting to scrub the past, he stole and is selling Path of the Necromancer on Amazon, no doubt he will try and do the same to this story as well as all the others he 'continued' his lit page is already scrubbed of all his addition, he has gotten Path pulled from literotica entirely, and despite his preface to Path continuations of Intrepid being the original author he is now claiming on Amazon that it was his story all along and Intrepid stole the story from him

Do not reward this thief

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 6 years ago
Chapter 23 is available on my Patreon, 22 on my Lit Page

This series continues on my Lit page. Click on my name and look under the 'stories' tab to continue reading.

Chapter 23 is available on my Patreon: www.patreon.com/jcthecontinuer

JC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To read the rest of the story

Look under F in Sci-Fi & Fantasy. the name changed slightly, you will recognize it though.

Thank you so much JC_The Continuer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
JC_THE_CONTINUER

How do I find your page, it's not available.

Please let us know how to find you and the resthe of the story

Nemo18Nemo18about 7 years ago
Beeselbub

JC is referring to his LIT page

beezlebubbeezlebubabout 7 years ago
Page?

What page are you referring to? Facebook? Or something else?

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 7 years ago
Ch. 17. 18 and 19 on my page

I continued this seires, find it over on my page

JC

vecxux2vecxux2over 7 years ago
can't keep waiting

This is the 5th year and nothing.

Interpid_fate...your loyal reader is leaving too.

...tired of waiting.

Rampage62468Rampage62468over 7 years ago
The fuck

Can someone tell me why stories are getting taken down and writers accounts are just being deleted. What's happen to this website! Ugh

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerover 7 years ago
Chapter 17 is on my page, 18 to follow

As the title says, I've taken on all of I_F's works and am bringing them back to the fore where they belong.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Blew my mind !!

Please do not abandon this oooh so wonderful story. Keep chapter 17 and others coming pleeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ne spui si noua de ce nu termini....

Mai verific sa vad daca continui sau e abamdonata

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stoned much while composing this chapter?

Chapter 16 got seriously stupid... if the ship is vulnerable when it comes out of hyperspace why wouldn't the crew be at Battle Stations? Every crew member has a communicator so none on board could be surprised by hull breaches when Pan is in contact with every one of them at all times.

Mutineers couldn't ever organize because of those same communicators, ignoring completely the suddenly worthless psych profiles on every crew member that were somehow fudged. Riiiiight.

Looks like the author decided editors for this chapter weren't worth his trouble. Too bad.

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continueralmost 8 years ago
Ch. 17 En Route

The story is progressing well and is already 1/3 done. we aim for around 4 pages and should be able to get it out by the end of next month.

Check out my page for updates

JC and the Team

ShortsircutShortsircutabout 8 years ago
A most

excellent story indeed! I too hope all is well with you and that you continue this story, You are a very gifted writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good to know. Look forward to the beginning of the end..

JC_The_ContinuerJC_The_Continuerabout 8 years ago
Path of the Necromancer yet lives

I finish the unfinished

Path first, Fate second.

All support is most welcome

JC

Ch 1-3 info sheet published in 2 weeks

disableddandisableddanabout 8 years ago
I hope

That you'll finish this. Your concept, character development, and descriptions are all excellent. You are indeed a true and gifted storyteller.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Literotica needs new category....

...abandoned/ unfinished stories. I hate getting invested in the world only to find there's nothing. Wish there was a warning label. Dear i_f, you may be gone but you're not forgotten.

Nthusiastic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Prayers For the Author

This is a great story, well told. I hope all is well with you.

dmmemmdmmemmover 8 years ago
Great read

Please do more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good.

Just found this story yesterday. Read it through. Very enjoyable. Admit having to start keeping list of names though.

I do hope you are able to complete this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
***

Considering the date of the last chapter, I believe somebody just should take initiative and continue on by a slightly different name - in case the real author is still kicking and is too lazy or smth...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
next chaper please

Really enjoyed the story even without the sex

observer7observer7over 8 years ago
If'n ya don't know what you found...

...what the FUCK are you thinking posting some random stranger's personal contact information without fucking permission? Are you THAT stupid?

Comment's been reported and will be deleted forthwith. Don't do it again, idiot reject.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

pliz continue the story.my fav.you are great in this line

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
maybe hes dead

maybe this is like a Dark_Brother situation, he may be dead and unlike Dark_Brother he didn't have anyone to finish his works for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HEY INTREPID_FATE!!!!!

If your hoping someone will pick up where you left off in either of your stories you are sadly mistaken!!! You have stopped at such crucial points in these stories that for anyone else to continue them on their own would be impossible/borderline criminal to do!!! Please continue or post a comment/bio update stating that you no longer wish to continue the stories, though it would be a shame to hear that you chose not to continue these Sy-Fy greats at least it would bring some closure to your readers!!!

Sincerly, a person who should probably get an ancount on literotica!!!

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
Entertaining

A nice pulpy SciFi read.the only criticisms I have are the authors lack of realistic female protagonists. In reality most women will not opt for polygamy. Men don't like to share their lovers , neither do women. Another story of a man so alpha that he attracts a willing harem who all enjoy his giant penis . All these men tend to be mechanical geniuses , master martial artists , incredible lovers,who are also genuine caring nice guys. Also releasing a unregulated AI would be the height of folly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
eio eio eio

Pandora?

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago
Hooked

Please keep adding to the story.

eaglewolf1963eaglewolf1963almost 9 years ago
Waiting

Oh come on now just finished 16 don't make me wait. awesome story.

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
concern

i truly hope the author is okay, its criminal that these epics have gone unfinished but i'm sure the author has his reasons for such a long absence, i only hope that some day in the future he continues his work and finishes these stories, for they are some of the most incredible reading i have found in a long time.

shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 9 years ago
stargatesque

your description of the b'amuf reminds me of the goa'uld from stargate...any relation there?

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
My My

it seems to me that Mr Fate has perished. or is he not?

if not then he SHOULD drop another chapter before I hunt him down myself and MAKE him do so!!!!

#PandoraEffect

DarktezzaDarktezzaabout 9 years ago
Awesome series

Fate of terra is a fantastic stories and so is path of the nec romancer! Does anyone know what has happened to the author? I really hope that both these stories get continued!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reminds me of DOC E. Smith

Great writing and story. Reminds of the Skylark of Valeron series by Doc E. Smith.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It almost seems like a rule that any decent story stops when it starts to really get good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fingers Crossed

I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR TALES AND I AM WAITING WITH BATED BREATH FOR THEIR CONTINUATION . Sincerely from anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best of luck

Hope your not dead but seriously this is a great story honestly you could probably sell it if you toned down the sex but for this site it's fine and atleast makes since if you never finish then great job it's a mystery but here's fingers crossed hoping you do.

bencrackbencrackover 9 years ago

You have a massive followership...

Please tell us why you stopped writing.

Tyrion90Tyrion90almost 10 years ago

A shame you stopped writing and posting here... Both your storylines are great. Captivating, and well written. Too bad they suddenly stop halfway through...

zarroc789zarroc789almost 10 years ago
Why

I don't understand why you stopped writing because you are a phenomenal writer. If you could just post one comment telling us why then we would understand. You still have a very loyal following. I have read this so many times it's not even funny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We need more!

Just finished reading this series for the third time and PotN for the fourth time. Please come back and finish both stories! We miss you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continuation

Please come back and continue your stories! They are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continue pleasa

please continue the story on more . I like to find out if this female of another race will confront him or not ? what other races were in that bunch of slaves he rescued ?

TraixxxTraixxxalmost 10 years ago
An instant favorite!

I don't know what has caused you to halt the writing of this story, it seems a shame though. This is one of the best story arcs in this site and I will be adding you to my favorite author list in the hope that you will one day continue the adventure. I will note, however, that there is one thing that bothers me about your writing. You repeatedly used the word 'other' when the correct word to use was 'either'. I look forward to seeing more from you. Your writing is exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the GREAT Stories in LT

Its sad that its been a while since the last chapter been posted... and a lot of readers been wondering when will Fate continue this story... by how the story goes it seems its way far from its end so please do give time to continue this fantastic story of yours... we all are very interested and always waiting... I've read this story many times and it still interest me in many ways...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re-read

i have read these stories many times.

i have them bookmarked, and have been checking up on your stories since half way through the ninth month of twenty-twelve.

i still check them on a regular basis.

i miss you, i miss your stories.

they will not be forgotten; you will not be forgotten.

don't forget us.

i still dream of what might have been.

i wish you well and i wish you back.

i'm waiting,

we all are.

Hellfire23Hellfire23almost 10 years ago
Come back

You are one of my favorite authors on this website. Please come back and finish your stories it sucks having them left in the middle of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Shame

Why did you start this?

audovoiceaudovoiceabout 10 years ago
Here's hoping for ch 17 by 2015

I just finished reading this and I know it might never be complete. An unfinished story is so full of possibilities. It is maddening but that is part of what makes reading new fiction fun. A forever unfinished story that was so provocative to my imagination, it gives me a sinking feeling, but this story is still very good. I deeply enjoyed it and will probably reread it many more times.

Writing as much of this story as has been done must have taken many, many hours. More free time than most of us have. I hope that situation and mood conspire to let writing continue but if that can't happen I just hope Intrepid Fate is OK and want to thank them for brightening my week with a fine story.

SvenosSvenosover 10 years ago
Sad

Im so sad that these stories will never get a new chapter. The writer is gone, as well as his worlds. Pandora, Michael, necromancer, sorceres, wizards, warlocks, aliens and such. All, in a blink of an eye..... Was stopped.

Who is Intrepid_Fate, where is he, and will he come back to take us on another journey is nothing more than what we have the most...........

A mistery

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need More!

You are my favorite writer on this site and I will always be grateful to you for introducing me to these worlds you created. With that said I neeeed more. A week hasn't gone by where I don't check for an update. Stories this good shouldn't go unfinished. Best of luck in whatever you do in life, but I hope it brings you back to literotica.com one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope

I wish you the best with whatever it is your doing and hope that you're ok but for the love of god finish these fantastic stories

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Hoping for the best

After a year, it's hard to imagine that this is just a break in writing :-(. I hope along with others that I_F is ok.

Very enjoyable stories and if you are out there I would love to read more.

DeltoramastrDeltoramastrover 10 years ago
Any idea?

Does anybody have any idea what happened with i_f? This is a great series and he's an amazing writer I hope everything is okay anyone with a way to contact him should do so and tell him his readers are attentively awaiting more chapters of these incredible epics

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time

It's been long enough with no response that I have to wonder if something happened to the writer. You would think that if someone went to the work to make a couple of stories this good that the writer would want to see them finished.

Oh well, these may end up going down as two of the best unfinished stories ever.

Sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hoping for more

I'm hoping he is one of those offers that does a bunch of chapters at a time and then releases them over a few weeks. Though with it almost being 2014 i am somewhat pessimistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its been almost a year Plz Update

To Intrepid fate you are an amazing and creative writers.

To the many reader if you've noticed he has created two stories of such creative and epic lore and orginality in just around 4 months from july 2012 to October 2012, that is a grand feat.

Still plz update or at least give us readers a message

We'll support the choice and willl understand,

i JUST HOPE ULL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Ps: plz don't be dead

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
And.......?

Past time for a few new chapters. Or let us know if you're abandoning it.

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Yeah.

That'd be the 'harem' tag.

go to search.literotica.com and use the tag search function, then look for the 'harem' tag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
similar theme

Any more great stories here in literotica with one man and lots of women devoted to him (meaning not having sex with other men)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Happy Birthday

It's my birthday today, and I was hoping for the #1 coolest present ever.

A status update!

So I'll check back later to see if you've made my day.

*If this is totally obnoxious I apologize, I'm still hopeful, however.

~sincerely

Your most obnoxious fan that LITERALLY checks twice a day for updates.

GroovemeisterGroovemeisteralmost 11 years ago
Aww c'm on now

Please continue this great story. It's been 10 months now. I have a sneaking suspicion that you are a published author, are writing for income, or real life has interrupted your work flow. I hope that real life won't push us so far down on your totem pole that we lose out. Please do not forget us. Real life's a bitch, ain't it.

This is a great story. I have enjoyed the hell out of it, even with so much of what feels to me to be gratuitous sex. I am afraid if I bypass the sex, I might miss a plot driver, some salient point, or a new character.

It looks like you put your first arc together rather quickly. I hope you don't run out of steam before you finish the other two arcs. Secretly, I'm hoping this will become a saga.

I am attempting to assemble a character list with some details about each character. This is the only way I can follow the story. If I am successful with it I might make it available. My memory has never been all that good.

I hope you are well.

TempestBainTempestBainalmost 11 years ago
Continue

Plz continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
epic

Im a pretty avid reader and this story is one of the best. I also a writer and to have a story this well structured is quite an epic feat. Also, I think the way the characters are portrayed is sound. Each has their own history that clearly influences his/her motivations. I would only advise you to be careful as to not introduce too many characters in Michael's inner circle. Too many could distract readers and it would also undermine Michael's humanity. That being said. MORE MORE MORE. This is a fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Checking in again.

I've checked in about once a month or more often since I finished this series around New Years. I've reread it since then as well. I look forward to any new chapter you might post, but I've loved how far the series has gotten.

I greatly enjoy how you've structured Michael's "ascension." Many have said he is a Mary Sue, and I think he does fall into that category a bit, but I feel you have justified it. Michael earns his first bit of power, and the rest of his story of gaining power is the work of his AI for the most part: this being a SF story, it's a great example of the creation of a strong AI in a story, given that such an entity would push its creator into Sue territory. Several times I was surprised that his conscious would hold him back from reaching beyond his humanity. His reasoning on some interesting topics are awesome, especially when he explained that he only allowed people to come with him to keep his girls company.

@adrielcaixeta I disagree with your assessment of the main character. Overall Michael has not born out many if any at all overly negative personal flaws. Albeit with a penchant for doing it rough, he is otherwise shown to focus on his work over day-to-day things, deeply concerned about his girls.

I find most of the characters to be within reasonable expectations of human behavior. If only the girls seem "overly eager" to be with Michael, with a brief assessment, I'd say that even minus his power, money, and organization, the draw of his magnanimity, of his being such a unique individual in human history, along with more generic benefits like good looks, health, intelligence, and the like, all would play quite the effect in the girls' strong attraction. This same level of attraction I would find greatly unrealistic in most other settings. Likewise, for a person in Michael's position in the human race and human history/development I would find it odd not to be surrounded by people he greatly enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
im hooked!!!!

any other novel length sci-fi stories i should know about?

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Just reread this story for the 3rd time

I still found things I missed the other times I read it! I do hope he is able to start uploading again pretty soon, or lets us know what the status is. Really love this series as well as Path of the Necromancer! Tried to send a msg to Cittran, from the previous comment and he has his contacts turned off. Too bad.

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Don't give up yet

I think, though I'm unable to find exactly where it was mentioned, that he's busy with college at the moment. I do wish he'd at least update his bio though, because it would make things a lot clearer.

As for the anon of 5/3 -- if you want scifi stories of this quality, they won't exactly be 'space adventures', but look up TaLtos6's "A Big Blue Marble"

At 55 chapters so far, it's fucking enormous. Most of the chapters are either 3 pages or 6, in the earliest postings, but some of the more recent ones are 10 or 11 pages.

If you want Fantasy stories of this quality, look up Darkniciad's "Danica", and the other stories taking place in the same world. Out of all the fantasy stories on this entire site (and I've read a shit-ton of them), it definitely places first. A word of caution though -- the villains in that world are evil. I don't mean Hollywood evil, I mean 'holy fuck this guy is a malevolent evil bastard lunatic of unrivaled proportions'.

And I still don't think that's evil enough to describe them.

If anyone wants a larger list of stories which I think are very good in the SciFi/Fantasy and Nonhuman categories, please just PM me -- I've got quite a list, and it should keep even avid readers entertained for several weeks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Cliff Hanger?

Really enjoyed this, some of the sex could have been toned down but that's just my personal preferences (I Just don't get all this BDSM $h*t!)

But once past that and all the grammatical errors, what you had was a solid, captivating story. And I thougt it pretty cool that your main characters had a dark side rather than being goody-goodies.

Most of the posts and comments were dated last year (2012) and there have been no further posts, even though you stated that it was all part of an intended trilogy. As one other poster sudgested, if you don't intend to post further chapters, could you at least give your new fans a link?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Similar Stories?

Does anyone know of any similar sci-fi stories of this quality I've been wading through the slog on this site trying to find good stories but haven't had a lot of luck, suggestions would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE !!!

I couldn't stop reading this story. Please continue with it. It kept me highly entertained and also from going crazy when daughter started to whine. I just zoned out and was in the world that the author wrote and described. Thank you

dliterdliterabout 11 years ago
Agree with the last 2 commenters

I have been anxiously waiting for more of the story in the hopes that maybe the author has written a bunch of chapters and was going to upload them all at one time, but it hasn't happened! I really love both stories but especially The Fate of Terra and want them to continue. If, however, they are going to be incorporated into a book please let your readers know as soon as you can so those of us who will buy it can and the rest can give up on anymore postings:-( I hope all is well with the author, but I have written several e-mails to him privately with no response so that kind of leaves a person wondering if something happened to him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous