All Comments on 'The Fate of Terra Ch. 16'

by Intrepid_Fate

Sort by:
  • 148 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
MOAR GRILS!!

Love it. So happy i'm reading these stories.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Secondary Observation

Both of your main characters have a 'bad guy' mentality. Let me explain. A good guy will rise to fight off evil and 'injustice' and once complete will cease to grow or mature, because without an evil to fight against a good guy sees power as being wrong. A bad guy however never has enough power: Stronger than anything i've ever encountered by an order of magnitude, solution- become stronger. Your toons are going to be the only thing capable of staring into the abyss and roaring back at its emptyness with more than impotent rage. Yours will fight back; yours will win.

And i love them for that. Others complained at the beginning of this series how Michael was too God-moded. But thats a very realistic character type for a story, and one that you have written wondrously. And i love Kate, his dark angel for keeping him in touch with humanity, even if its just within himself. Explicitly or not.

KolrinKolrinover 11 years ago
Came a long way

At first I dismissed this story because it was completely melodramatic in the first chapters, especially how fast Micheal's and Kat's relationship developed. It would have been better maybe to make the first 3 chapters into 6, but that is for one totally your call and it would have then taken longer to get to the really juicy bits.

As far as people saying Micheal is to god-moded goes, well you need a god to fight gods. And right now the B'amuf and that Systems Alliance certainly are gods to us puny humans.

If I recall correctly Hercules totally kicked ass before he got to his true challenges and actually had to sweat a bit. And Micheal is just your modern day demigod.

Keep going please. And maybe lady Blackfeather will be able to beat some sense into her people with Micheals help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Either, not Other

Could be bad use of spellcheck. Please look for OTHER, and make sure you did not mean EITHER.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love it

very well written. can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont care what anyone says...

I WANT MORE!

This and Necro... #1 on both my ROS (read on sight) lists

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for updating! I love this story so much (along with the Necro story) and as soon as I see it I start to read - I love Michaels personality and think its fantastic that there is such and involved in depth story for one of the not so good guys - love Michael so much - keep up the good work and can't wait for more!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 11 years ago
Grammar...

I mentioned this back on Chapter 14 and an Anonymous mentioned it on this chapter: check your usage of "other." You seem to have a slight problem with using the word "other" when you should be using "either." Fortunately, there's a line in the second to last paragraph of this chapter where this issue is present, so I'll quote it, then fix it, to show you what I'm talking about.

The original line: "They were the actual recordings, but other the people that had carried out the crimes were ghosts or something was indeed missing."

The fixed line: "They were the actual recordings, but either the people that had carried out the crimes were ghosts or something was indeed missing."

Hopefully you've spotted the difference between the original and the fix, and hopefully we won't have to point this issue out again.

Okay, enough of the criticism, now for the comment. I'm thinking that after the engagement with the Rhemish pirates, they'll be sticking those gattling guns back onto the fighters, and if'll they're creative enough, they'll leave the energy weapons on the fighters as well, and come up with a way to switch between the two types of weapons as needed, kinda like a switch the pilot can flip while in combat that disengages the laser and turns on the machine gun, and vice versa.

Also, Michael and Pan should probably come up with a way to equip more railguns/projectile weapons on their ships if they intend to go investigate and/or raid the system where the Rhemish get their strange material from. It would be the height of stupidity if Michael didn't prepare his ships with projectile based weapons before going to confront the Rhemish about their armor material, what with energy weapons having no effect and all, and Michael does not seem like the kind of person who would notice a weakness in an enemy and fail to exploit it when given the opportunity.

I could comment some more, but I'm gonna stop wasting time now and wait for the next chapter.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
16 chapters, and still not a single disappointing one yet.

Every time I read a new chapter of this series, I find myself thinking, "how the hell did Intrepid_Fate get from the beginning of this story to something like this, in only X chapters?"

Seriously, I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again. Reading the first few chapters of this series does not even come CLOSE to telling you what will end up happening. I think part of the reason I love this series is that it is so fast-paced, but it still makes time to occasionally explain things which are truly interesting, while still leaving others a mystery.

Sorta reminds me of the Inheritance series, but if the ending of this turns out to be as crappy an ending as that was, and leave anywhere near as much stuff unexplained, I will go ballistic.

(On that note, I have seen no indication that Intrepid is planning a massive "LOL I TROLL U!" ending, and I don't think authors on this site would do that anyways. After all, the only thing on this site that keeps people coming back is the quality of the stories that an author writes.)

5* again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great chapter but...

Was hoping for a lot more for the first coupling between Michael and Pan. You definitely hinted towards some of the possibilities but considering what you have written before I thought it was quite disappointing considering the magnitude of the situation; an AI construct of a human body with the full capabilities of a healthy gorgeous woman plus untold number of abilities and human with demigod like abilities and stamina...and we got a few paragraphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful Story

This is a wonderful story, please continue it!!!!

LSG16LSG16over 11 years ago
Never a disappointment.

Your chapters are always good no matter which story you update!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Still wow

Michael needs to recruit Tika for both his crew and his harem!

Deacon989Deacon989over 11 years ago
Needs intelligent antagonists

While the story so far has been entertaining enough to keep reading, I find myself shaking my head in disbelief in the lack of intelligence of the human opposition forces to Michael's plans. There is an old truism: "What one man does, another man may do.'" A lot of Michael's power comes from Pandora, and the opposition knows this -- why have they not also developed their own synthetic intelligence? Of course, it's possible (in fact, more than likely) that groups like the Advent Brotherhood are just the impatient ones, and the ones who truly despise Michael are biding their time, avoiding detection by not acting according to pattern and waiting until Michael has eliminated the B'Amuf (and other races) as a threat -- at which point they'll strike when he least expects it, using their own S.I. to cripple Pandora, and exploiting the inherent weakness in Michael's abilities. (What, didn't spot it? Communications. Pandora's nanites rely heavily on transmission of energy. Isolate Michael inside a Faraday cage, and he is vulnerable -- and mortal. Lacking a Faraday cage? Use an EMP.)

Deacon989Deacon989over 11 years ago

And it appears that Tika will be the next addition to Michael's harem. The one thing I find silly is that so many females would join such a harem without it evolving to become a group by including more males. I'm not expecting to see gay sex scenes, but such polygamous groups are common in science-fiction; read Robert Heinlein for good examples. I could see Michael and his women including Kimberly and Reaper easily; another male could be Marcus. I don't think Revarjah would be interested in mating with his own daughter, but obviously human and Felician biology is compatible, and the Felician leader might get along very well with Aurora as a sex partner.

Deacon989Deacon989over 11 years ago
Would need extensive development to be a book

Commenters have mentioned that this would make a good book series, and I agree, but it would need extensive development to be considered good enough for publication. Kat is barely fleshed out, for one thing, and as Michael's primary sex partner she should have far more development of her background and personality. Aki and Rin are skimmed over before being inserted into the pool. Aurora gets about as much development as Kat, which is criminal in my opinion -- she deserves her own chapters on how she interacts with her crew and other shipmates. And so on.

krispykaoskrispykaosover 11 years ago
Amazing...

I'm loving both of your stories! I absolutely can't wait for the next post! be it this series or another entry into 'path of the necromancer'. Keep up the awesome work!!!

krispykaoskrispykaosover 11 years ago
Deacon989

Regarding Deacon's first comment.... have you read the previous chapters to this series at all? i vividly remember a few paragraphs explaining why there haven't by anymore A.I.'s or S.I.'s created to compete with or counter Pandora. She monitors and shut's them all down, killing those who are attempting their creation.

I do somewhat agree with Deacon's third post though, a little bit more backstory on some of the newer characters to really flesh them out would be nice, but again i also know this is going to be a long series from some of your comments, Intrepid_Fate, so I'm assuming you've got something planned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pandora's Awareness?

Hello,

I think you made Pandora to easy to circumvent in the matter of the funghi and the rioters. From the previous trend, she should have caught it early on her own ship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great stories

I love both fate of terra and path of the necromancer.

Can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
are you alive

must have moar...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a better space story

i have read all of fyour submissions on literotica,,and am fascinated with you writings..keep up the good work,,and i will be looking for further installments of bothe of your stories...very enjoyable !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hungry :)

Great series and story , 5 star , but it has been over a month man!!! I AM HUNGRY FOR MORE, FEEEED MEEEEEEEE :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing Story line and very well written. I'm looking forward to next chapters. Bring them out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
God Mod Sue

Sir, while I am a huge fan of Path of the Necromancer (I think it is the best story in Literotica, I must say I am deeply disapointed with this series, the characters are at most bland nynphomanyacs, whose main pusrpose is to be fucked and like it. Michael is the definition of God Mode Sue, the page on tvtropes about this trope is the definition of his part on the history, and besides that, he is an insuffarably arrogant, sexist and mysoginst jerk, and the world leaders and human population in general is represented as a bunch of retards losers who cant see that Michael is Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, Son Goku, A Ninja Robot Alien God and Samuel "Motherfucker" Jackson in one glorious person, whose ass is the source of light of the whole universe.But again, your work Path of Necromancer is art in words, easily one the best things i've read with amazing and deep characters, all of them badass, funny and relatable.That's why this work hurts me, because compared to your other work, this Sir, I must say, is shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
continuation

well done, cant wait for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
forget,,, forgot..... forgotten

So friends this writer becomes one in the anals of literotica who started with great deals but could not cope up with dimensions and left. After two months with no single one of two series Can we declare the entity Intrepid_Fate is non functional.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
aarrgh!

I really wish that you'd update your bio to let us know what's going on!

ValaryianValaryianover 11 years ago
MOAR

Title. Love the story but the sex is WAY to brief and cuts off at all the good bits. Love the whole having sex with aliens despite the improbability of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Dude it was really nice to read to your stories, when will you publish the new chapters of your 2 series. I really enjoyed reading them, it was refreshing.

LSG16LSG16over 11 years ago
I really hope you don't let this die...

I have seen too many excellent stories just...die. No explanation, No warning. Please don't do that to your fans.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AWH! PLEASE Do Not Leave Us Hangin´ By a Thread!!!

We avid readers of Literotica who KNOW that you are one of the best writers (if not the best) here on literotica, would very much HATE to see you simply fall off grid, without so much as a notice in your biography page. The only acceptable excuse for such behaviour is accidental death!

Please give us at least a preliminary releasedate for your next installment, if indeed you plan on continuing any of your current series here on literotica...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmmm

I suspect the author finally figured out how good he was at this writing stuff, and decided to get serious and concentrate on getting something written he could self publish on Amazon. I cant blame him a bit, he has real talent. Just hope he will drop us a note here as to what his publishing name is, so I can keep reading his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More!

I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter - this story is just awesome!

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Well, I_F, if you're out there, could you throw us a sign?

It's been nearly 4 months since you last 'update' your bio (by that I mean 'removed everything from your bio'), and we don't know jack-shit about what's going on in your world.

Even if you can't (or won't) keep writing for now, could you please at least let us know?

Peace of mind means a lot to people who are hopeful, and while we may not be happy if you don't write anymore (I know I'll be disappointed), we'll at least know the reason(s) WHY you stopped.

Please?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Seconded

I agree with Cittran please let us know what's going on. Because I for one am checking almost daily for a new chapter to both your story's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
epic

awesome. i agree with all the below please provide an update. cant wait to read the next lot or any other literature you release through other means.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
my eyes hurt

I*ve been reading all the chapters in one go. My eyes hurt among other things

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
AMAZING

Just finished reading chapters 1-16 in two days and I must say I'm utterly captivated. I literally cannot wait to get the next installment of this series! Your writing is amazing! Keep writing please, I say that for not just me, but everyone else who enjoys your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
pity

its a pity you stopped, its a great series, all the best.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
I have decided

I will post a comment every day I can on the (currently) final chapters of both of your respective stories.

And I won't stop until they're updated.

Day 1

MursanaMursanaabout 11 years ago
We need you to finish the stories

If the stories not getting finished we prolly will generate black holes through our curiosity

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
cont.

I will post a comment every day I can on the (currently) final chapters of both of your respective stories.

And I won't stop until they're updated.

Day 3

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
cont.

I will post a comment every day I can on the (currently) final chapters of both of your respective stories.

And I won't stop until they're updated.

Day 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please stop, Cittran

Please don't do this. It will not help if the author never logs in to see comments and I doubt he would appreciate being badgered. You may think you are being a good fan, but you are being invasive, obnoxious, demanding, and hurting active authors by inflating the numbers of an inactive one.

Sorry, he is gone for now. Deal with it.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
@anon

See my post on chapter 3 of Path of the Necromancer

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 11 years ago
I agree

It's a pity you seem to have stopped writing. Both you stories are wonderfully engaging. I do agree that there have been some glaring editing/grammatical errors but no ones perfect. Fix them for the book.

I hope to see more from you but if not, thanks for this even if we are left high and dry.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
@resident

Lol.

Love the name.

And the only thing keeping me afloat right now in regards to I_F is that he said Fate of Terra was book 1 of a trilogy, then he started writing what would be book 2.

Which means he had, at some point, the intent and ability to continue writing.

I just hope he comes back.

*sadface*

dliterdliterabout 11 years ago
Agree with the last 2 commenters

I have been anxiously waiting for more of the story in the hopes that maybe the author has written a bunch of chapters and was going to upload them all at one time, but it hasn't happened! I really love both stories but especially The Fate of Terra and want them to continue. If, however, they are going to be incorporated into a book please let your readers know as soon as you can so those of us who will buy it can and the rest can give up on anymore postings:-( I hope all is well with the author, but I have written several e-mails to him privately with no response so that kind of leaves a person wondering if something happened to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE !!!

I couldn't stop reading this story. Please continue with it. It kept me highly entertained and also from going crazy when daughter started to whine. I just zoned out and was in the world that the author wrote and described. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Similar Stories?

Does anyone know of any similar sci-fi stories of this quality I've been wading through the slog on this site trying to find good stories but haven't had a lot of luck, suggestions would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Cliff Hanger?

Really enjoyed this, some of the sex could have been toned down but that's just my personal preferences (I Just don't get all this BDSM $h*t!)

But once past that and all the grammatical errors, what you had was a solid, captivating story. And I thougt it pretty cool that your main characters had a dark side rather than being goody-goodies.

Most of the posts and comments were dated last year (2012) and there have been no further posts, even though you stated that it was all part of an intended trilogy. As one other poster sudgested, if you don't intend to post further chapters, could you at least give your new fans a link?

cittrancittranalmost 11 years ago
Don't give up yet

I think, though I'm unable to find exactly where it was mentioned, that he's busy with college at the moment. I do wish he'd at least update his bio though, because it would make things a lot clearer.

As for the anon of 5/3 -- if you want scifi stories of this quality, they won't exactly be 'space adventures', but look up TaLtos6's "A Big Blue Marble"

At 55 chapters so far, it's fucking enormous. Most of the chapters are either 3 pages or 6, in the earliest postings, but some of the more recent ones are 10 or 11 pages.

If you want Fantasy stories of this quality, look up Darkniciad's "Danica", and the other stories taking place in the same world. Out of all the fantasy stories on this entire site (and I've read a shit-ton of them), it definitely places first. A word of caution though -- the villains in that world are evil. I don't mean Hollywood evil, I mean 'holy fuck this guy is a malevolent evil bastard lunatic of unrivaled proportions'.

And I still don't think that's evil enough to describe them.

If anyone wants a larger list of stories which I think are very good in the SciFi/Fantasy and Nonhuman categories, please just PM me -- I've got quite a list, and it should keep even avid readers entertained for several weeks.

dliterdliteralmost 11 years ago
Just reread this story for the 3rd time

I still found things I missed the other times I read it! I do hope he is able to start uploading again pretty soon, or lets us know what the status is. Really love this series as well as Path of the Necromancer! Tried to send a msg to Cittran, from the previous comment and he has his contacts turned off. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
im hooked!!!!

any other novel length sci-fi stories i should know about?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Checking in again.

I've checked in about once a month or more often since I finished this series around New Years. I've reread it since then as well. I look forward to any new chapter you might post, but I've loved how far the series has gotten.

I greatly enjoy how you've structured Michael's "ascension." Many have said he is a Mary Sue, and I think he does fall into that category a bit, but I feel you have justified it. Michael earns his first bit of power, and the rest of his story of gaining power is the work of his AI for the most part: this being a SF story, it's a great example of the creation of a strong AI in a story, given that such an entity would push its creator into Sue territory. Several times I was surprised that his conscious would hold him back from reaching beyond his humanity. His reasoning on some interesting topics are awesome, especially when he explained that he only allowed people to come with him to keep his girls company.

@adrielcaixeta I disagree with your assessment of the main character. Overall Michael has not born out many if any at all overly negative personal flaws. Albeit with a penchant for doing it rough, he is otherwise shown to focus on his work over day-to-day things, deeply concerned about his girls.

I find most of the characters to be within reasonable expectations of human behavior. If only the girls seem "overly eager" to be with Michael, with a brief assessment, I'd say that even minus his power, money, and organization, the draw of his magnanimity, of his being such a unique individual in human history, along with more generic benefits like good looks, health, intelligence, and the like, all would play quite the effect in the girls' strong attraction. This same level of attraction I would find greatly unrealistic in most other settings. Likewise, for a person in Michael's position in the human race and human history/development I would find it odd not to be surrounded by people he greatly enjoys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
epic

Im a pretty avid reader and this story is one of the best. I also a writer and to have a story this well structured is quite an epic feat. Also, I think the way the characters are portrayed is sound. Each has their own history that clearly influences his/her motivations. I would only advise you to be careful as to not introduce too many characters in Michael's inner circle. Too many could distract readers and it would also undermine Michael's humanity. That being said. MORE MORE MORE. This is a fantastic story.

TempestBainTempestBainover 10 years ago
Continue

Plz continue the story

GroovemeisterGroovemeisterover 10 years ago
Aww c'm on now

Please continue this great story. It's been 10 months now. I have a sneaking suspicion that you are a published author, are writing for income, or real life has interrupted your work flow. I hope that real life won't push us so far down on your totem pole that we lose out. Please do not forget us. Real life's a bitch, ain't it.

This is a great story. I have enjoyed the hell out of it, even with so much of what feels to me to be gratuitous sex. I am afraid if I bypass the sex, I might miss a plot driver, some salient point, or a new character.

It looks like you put your first arc together rather quickly. I hope you don't run out of steam before you finish the other two arcs. Secretly, I'm hoping this will become a saga.

I am attempting to assemble a character list with some details about each character. This is the only way I can follow the story. If I am successful with it I might make it available. My memory has never been all that good.

I hope you are well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Happy Birthday

It's my birthday today, and I was hoping for the #1 coolest present ever.

A status update!

So I'll check back later to see if you've made my day.

*If this is totally obnoxious I apologize, I'm still hopeful, however.

~sincerely

Your most obnoxious fan that LITERALLY checks twice a day for updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
similar theme

Any more great stories here in literotica with one man and lots of women devoted to him (meaning not having sex with other men)?

cittrancittranover 10 years ago
Yeah.

That'd be the 'harem' tag.

go to search.literotica.com and use the tag search function, then look for the 'harem' tag.

gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
And.......?

Past time for a few new chapters. Or let us know if you're abandoning it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its been almost a year Plz Update

To Intrepid fate you are an amazing and creative writers.

To the many reader if you've noticed he has created two stories of such creative and epic lore and orginality in just around 4 months from july 2012 to October 2012, that is a grand feat.

Still plz update or at least give us readers a message

We'll support the choice and willl understand,

i JUST HOPE ULL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Ps: plz don't be dead

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hoping for more

I'm hoping he is one of those offers that does a bunch of chapters at a time and then releases them over a few weeks. Though with it almost being 2014 i am somewhat pessimistic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time

It's been long enough with no response that I have to wonder if something happened to the writer. You would think that if someone went to the work to make a couple of stories this good that the writer would want to see them finished.

Oh well, these may end up going down as two of the best unfinished stories ever.

Sigh.

DeltoramastrDeltoramastrover 10 years ago
Any idea?

Does anybody have any idea what happened with i_f? This is a great series and he's an amazing writer I hope everything is okay anyone with a way to contact him should do so and tell him his readers are attentively awaiting more chapters of these incredible epics

NW_bi_boyNW_bi_boyover 10 years ago
Hoping for the best

After a year, it's hard to imagine that this is just a break in writing :-(. I hope along with others that I_F is ok.

Very enjoyable stories and if you are out there I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hope

I wish you the best with whatever it is your doing and hope that you're ok but for the love of god finish these fantastic stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Need More!

You are my favorite writer on this site and I will always be grateful to you for introducing me to these worlds you created. With that said I neeeed more. A week hasn't gone by where I don't check for an update. Stories this good shouldn't go unfinished. Best of luck in whatever you do in life, but I hope it brings you back to literotica.com one day.

SvenosSvenosover 10 years ago
Sad

Im so sad that these stories will never get a new chapter. The writer is gone, as well as his worlds. Pandora, Michael, necromancer, sorceres, wizards, warlocks, aliens and such. All, in a blink of an eye..... Was stopped.

Who is Intrepid_Fate, where is he, and will he come back to take us on another journey is nothing more than what we have the most...........

A mistery

audovoiceaudovoiceabout 10 years ago
Here's hoping for ch 17 by 2015

I just finished reading this and I know it might never be complete. An unfinished story is so full of possibilities. It is maddening but that is part of what makes reading new fiction fun. A forever unfinished story that was so provocative to my imagination, it gives me a sinking feeling, but this story is still very good. I deeply enjoyed it and will probably reread it many more times.

Writing as much of this story as has been done must have taken many, many hours. More free time than most of us have. I hope that situation and mood conspire to let writing continue but if that can't happen I just hope Intrepid Fate is OK and want to thank them for brightening my week with a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Shame

Why did you start this?

Hellfire23Hellfire23almost 10 years ago
Come back

You are one of my favorite authors on this website. Please come back and finish your stories it sucks having them left in the middle of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
re-read

i have read these stories many times.

i have them bookmarked, and have been checking up on your stories since half way through the ninth month of twenty-twelve.

i still check them on a regular basis.

i miss you, i miss your stories.

they will not be forgotten; you will not be forgotten.

don't forget us.

i still dream of what might have been.

i wish you well and i wish you back.

i'm waiting,

we all are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One of the GREAT Stories in LT

Its sad that its been a while since the last chapter been posted... and a lot of readers been wondering when will Fate continue this story... by how the story goes it seems its way far from its end so please do give time to continue this fantastic story of yours... we all are very interested and always waiting... I've read this story many times and it still interest me in many ways...

TraixxxTraixxxalmost 10 years ago
An instant favorite!

I don't know what has caused you to halt the writing of this story, it seems a shame though. This is one of the best story arcs in this site and I will be adding you to my favorite author list in the hope that you will one day continue the adventure. I will note, however, that there is one thing that bothers me about your writing. You repeatedly used the word 'other' when the correct word to use was 'either'. I look forward to seeing more from you. Your writing is exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
continue pleasa

please continue the story on more . I like to find out if this female of another race will confront him or not ? what other races were in that bunch of slaves he rescued ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continuation

Please come back and continue your stories! They are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
We need more!

Just finished reading this series for the third time and PotN for the fourth time. Please come back and finish both stories! We miss you!

zarroc789zarroc789almost 10 years ago
Why

I don't understand why you stopped writing because you are a phenomenal writer. If you could just post one comment telling us why then we would understand. You still have a very loyal following. I have read this so many times it's not even funny.

Tyrion90Tyrion90almost 10 years ago

A shame you stopped writing and posting here... Both your storylines are great. Captivating, and well written. Too bad they suddenly stop halfway through...

bencrackbencrackover 9 years ago

You have a massive followership...

Please tell us why you stopped writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best of luck

Hope your not dead but seriously this is a great story honestly you could probably sell it if you toned down the sex but for this site it's fine and atleast makes since if you never finish then great job it's a mystery but here's fingers crossed hoping you do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fingers Crossed

I JUST FINISHED READING YOUR TALES AND I AM WAITING WITH BATED BREATH FOR THEIR CONTINUATION . Sincerely from anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It almost seems like a rule that any decent story stops when it starts to really get good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Reminds me of DOC E. Smith

Great writing and story. Reminds of the Skylark of Valeron series by Doc E. Smith.

Keep up the good work, looking forward to next chapter!

DarktezzaDarktezzaabout 9 years ago
Awesome series

Fate of terra is a fantastic stories and so is path of the nec romancer! Does anyone know what has happened to the author? I really hope that both these stories get continued!

AdonisXxXAdonisXxXalmost 9 years ago
My My

it seems to me that Mr Fate has perished. or is he not?

if not then he SHOULD drop another chapter before I hunt him down myself and MAKE him do so!!!!

#PandoraEffect

shuriken2012shuriken2012almost 9 years ago
stargatesque

your description of the b'amuf reminds me of the goa'uld from stargate...any relation there?

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsalmost 9 years ago
concern

i truly hope the author is okay, its criminal that these epics have gone unfinished but i'm sure the author has his reasons for such a long absence, i only hope that some day in the future he continues his work and finishes these stories, for they are some of the most incredible reading i have found in a long time.

eaglewolf1963eaglewolf1963almost 9 years ago
Waiting

Oh come on now just finished 16 don't make me wait. awesome story.

hardheadd1hardheadd1almost 9 years ago
Hooked

Please keep adding to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
eio eio eio

Pandora?

sithonsithonalmost 9 years ago
Entertaining

A nice pulpy SciFi read.the only criticisms I have are the authors lack of realistic female protagonists. In reality most women will not opt for polygamy. Men don't like to share their lovers , neither do women. Another story of a man so alpha that he attracts a willing harem who all enjoy his giant penis . All these men tend to be mechanical geniuses , master martial artists , incredible lovers,who are also genuine caring nice guys. Also releasing a unregulated AI would be the height of folly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
HEY INTREPID_FATE!!!!!

If your hoping someone will pick up where you left off in either of your stories you are sadly mistaken!!! You have stopped at such crucial points in these stories that for anyone else to continue them on their own would be impossible/borderline criminal to do!!! Please continue or post a comment/bio update stating that you no longer wish to continue the stories, though it would be a shame to hear that you chose not to continue these Sy-Fy greats at least it would bring some closure to your readers!!!

Sincerly, a person who should probably get an ancount on literotica!!!

FatalConscriptsFatalConscriptsover 8 years ago
maybe hes dead

maybe this is like a Dark_Brother situation, he may be dead and unlike Dark_Brother he didn't have anyone to finish his works for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

pliz continue the story.my fav.you are great in this line

observer7observer7over 8 years ago
If'n ya don't know what you found...

...what the FUCK are you thinking posting some random stranger's personal contact information without fucking permission? Are you THAT stupid?

Comment's been reported and will be deleted forthwith. Don't do it again, idiot reject.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous