All Comments on 'The Female Model'

by TonyMA70

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting?

You didn't make final step into cuckolding?

You like to dance around it. Why don't you get out of the closet, and admit to yourself who you are?

I mean you no insult, but I have been reading few of your stories, and that is the angle you are going towards.

Of course, you may grow up, but who knows?

FASfanFASfanalmost 6 years ago
A delightful story, Tony ...

... made all the better for its being based on reality. You are a lucky man to have such a gorgeous lady.

Five stars and a favourite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wife Modeled

Before we married ,my wife modeled for a small local clothes company. She modeled clothes and some lingerie. After we started dating, I attended a fashion show she worked. She looked so pretty on the runway wearing the clothes. Then towards the end of the show the models each wore a lingerie line. I was shocked when she walked out in a shear g string/ thong and bra set. Her erect pink nipples and blonde pubes and small pussy lips clearly visible to everyone. I had mixed feelings of jealousy and pride having about 100 people seeing her basically nude. So I relate to the pride you felt. We live in a small community, so after we married , I often saw guys smile and I knew they were remembering.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 6 years ago
We all draw our own picture of your wife's new found hobby

Loved the story with all the build-up to introducing physical touching. I too have an interest in drawing and painting and would just love my wife to participate. Unfortunately, she would say she was too old now but she still has a great figure.

So I found your story right up my alley! I hope you continue the theme because you are a good storyteller, could be even better at it than your attempts at life drawing.

This is worth 5 * of anybody's money, cheers

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Not too good

I found the writing too hard to follow and gave up on the story.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Rubbish it never got going, I expected at least a double penetration and most of the men cumming.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous