The Female Model

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
807 Followers

The next pose was sitting in a chair legs crossed hand over her pubic area relaxing in the chair. She still didn't expose her pussy and I was getting frustrated. I wanted all the men to see my wife's flower of life. A break was called and my wife just remained in the chair and relaxed her legs and pulled one leg up onto the chair with her hands she held the leg below the knee and laid her leg to the side. Thus exposing her vaginal area to all that cared to look at her and everyone did including some of the guys who were at the meeting downstairs. They came up into the gallery to see who the model was. My wife was enjoying herself and didn't feel the least bit embarrassed anymore, after an hour and a half modeling.

The last pose of the night Bob said. "I will suggest the next pose, if you don't like the pose it is OK. You can pick out a pose your comfortable with."

He had her get on the day bed with pillows propping her up one foot bent at the knee up on the day bed and the other on the floor thus totally exposing her vaginal area. She hesitated for a few minutes then spread herself open for all to see. I was very proud of her for letting all the artists see her most private area, so they can draw her womanhood.

"Put your fingers almost touching your vagina." coached Bob.

Madelyn was slowly rubbing her clit and I could see she was becoming aroused; her nipples were getting hard and her vaginal area moist. When they called the end of the pose she stayed in this pose while talking with the artists as they were picking up. It was one of the best nights so far and I found that I like to expose my wife to other men. She also confessed that she likes the attention also. To her surprise she was paid ninety dollars for posing for the group they gave her a fifty dollar tip for the last pose. My wife told Bob to call her again if they need a model.

It was dark by the time we finished for the night, so my wife didn't put on her slacks only her top and carried the rest of her clothes. She entered the car and realized she had to get dressed as I had to bring home the sitter. We arrived home and she dressed in the garage.

It was 3 months later and I had stopped going to the art group because I was too busy with work.

The phone rang my wife answered it.

"Is this Madelyn?" The voice on the other end said.

"Yes, that you Bob?" she said recognizing the voice

"Yes, would you be interested in doing erotic modeling for a few artists? The pay is three hundred dollars for three hours." said Bob.

Hearing three hundred dollars my wife said. "Yes!" without knowing what he meant by erotic modeling.

My wife will be modeling on Friday night at seven pm at someone's house.

"Can you drive me and stay there?"

"You know you can only model if I go with you. Do you know how they want you to model?"

"The same as I modeled last time I suppose." My wife said.

Friday arrived and I picked up our babysitter after work. We were off to an upper class neighborhood about a half hour from our city. We arrived at quarter to seven. It was a large house we stopped at.

I went to the door and asked, "Is Bob here?"

He came to the door and invited us in. The house was very large Bob took my wife over to an office with a restroom in it. I followed behind them.

He told her, "Remove all your clothes and I will be back to get you."

She didn't go into the rest room; she removed her clothes in the office and put on her dressing gown.

Bob came back a few minutes later. "The gown is not needed."

My wife removed it, laid it with her clothes and walked with us nude to meet with the group.

As we were walking Bob explained, "This is a little different type of group. The artists will be doing different types of drawings of you. There will be some touching. Will it be OK with you and your husband?"

I said, "Yes, but my wife has the final say."

"If I am going to be touched by the group I want more money," said my wife.

Bob asked, "How much."

My wife said, "If I am going to be touched I want double of what we agreed so you will be paying me six hundred dollars for the three hours."

Bob stopped us from following him leaving us in the hall and went down the hall.

He came back five minutes later and said, "They agreed as long as you do as they say, if you don't want to do as they ask you will only get one hundred dollars for the three hours."

Naively my wife said. "I will."

We continued down the hall into a library it was about forty feet by forty feet. There were ten men there. She was introduced to all the men. The group conversed for a while to break the ice. My wife conversed with the men as if she was fully clothed not nude.

After about twenty minutes Bob called my wife into the center of the room and had her get up onto a padded table

He told her. "Lie down on your stomach and spread your legs as wide as you can."

I positioned myself so she could see me. The look on her face told me she was scared and a little embarrassed.

"The artists are going to be touching you, as it is a new drawing technique we had learned." explained Bob.

I thought it was bullshit, but as long as my wife went along with it I was content, if she says stop we are out of here money or not.

The group one or two at a time started on her shoulders. They felt her hair, her head and face, and then moved down slowly to her sides to her arms and on to her hands. Some were moving their hands down her back to her bottom and then down the outside of her legs and came up the inside of her legs, after thoroughly massaging her feet. They spread her vaginal lips and entered her vagina with their fingers even entering her anus with their fingers. I was in heaven seeing men touching my wife in this fashion it was a dream come true for me.

For my wife it was a night mare she was humiliated to say the least I could see it in her face. It was red with embarrassment. Men she only knew by their first names were sticking their fingers in her most private places. It didn't look like she was comfortable and having a good time.

I went up to her and asked, "Do you want to stop this and go home?" Concerned this may not have been a good idea.

"No, I consented to do this I will stick it out, but I have to ask more questions before I do anything like this again." My wife said.

After they finished with her back they had her roll over and told her to spread as wide as she could. She complied and they started on her head and worked down her shoulders and arms then her breasts stomach , then down the outside of her legs up the inside and opened her pussy with their fingers to see if she was wet with excitement. She was very wet and moaning by the time the last artist finished abusing my wife's pussy.

They had her get off the table and brought out a lounge for her to lie on. The first pose they talked her into was with her legs spread and she had to open her pussy with her fingers for them. By this time she did as asked, but really wanted to get this over with get her money and leave.

"At least I'm the one opening my pussy." she thought.

The pose lasted ten for minutes. When she thought it couldn't get much worse Bob gave her a twelve ounce coke bottle.

"Put this bottle in your pussy for the next pose." He said.

The humiliated woman inserted the glass bottle dick in her pussy as I looked on amazed my wife would do this in front of all the men. The pose lasted for ten minutes.

The next pose was of her on her knees and the coke bottle in her pussy from the rear with her brown star exposed. The pose lasted for ten minutes also.

By the time they called a break Madelyn was sore and ready to have an orgasm. She was way past embarrassment and humiliation presently.

My wife got off the table.

I asked her, "Are you alright with the modeling so far?" Concerned she will not want to expose her body to anyone again.

She said, "Yes I am doing what they are paying me for."

The men all came up to her and complimented her for doing a good job so far. A woman brought some refreshments to the group. My wife was upset with Bob. She didn't mind being nude if front of the men, but she was upset the woman who brought the refreshments in saw her nude.

With the break over my wife was told that they wanted her to pleasure herself for the next twenty minutes with her hands and fingers. She was shy to begin with, but when she started to get excited she had three orgasms before the next break came.

The next pose they had her get up onto a padded table again it was fifteen minutes long she had to kneel with her back to the group legs spread and one hand opening her vagina. They also said they would be touching her from time to time during the pose. The men would come up one at a time and examine her hanging breasts, her gaping vaginal area the lips were engorged with blood she was so excited and dripping wet, as they pulled her pussy lips apart to look into her intimate being.

A break was called the men were gathered around my wife by this time she has lost all her modesty and was thoroughly enjoying her exposure. The men had their hands all over her, but still watching to make sure I was not objecting. I jointed right in inserting my fingers in my wife's pussy as I am talking with the men. I had wanted to play with her womanhood in public for a long time. They told me I was very lucky to have a woman that was willing to do these things and they were lucky to find her also.

The final pose was with her in a reclining position and a vibrator pleasuring her pussy. She saw the woman come in that served the refreshments watching her performance for the guys. She got off four times and by the time she completed the pose. She just lay there with her legs spread in a after orgasm fog she stirred when she felt someone probing her vaginal area. It was the women who served the refreshments examining her flower of life.

The woman said, "I want to see if your pussy feels the same as mine?"

The women was rubbing my wife as they were talking it was brought out that she and her husband own the house. She couldn't bring herself to model for the guys, but now that she sees how much fun my wife was having she thinks she will try it.

Her husband came over to her, "I think you should try it now to see how much fun you can have with the guys"

She hesitated for a minute or two until Madelyn said. "I am having a blast you should try it."

The woman took her clothes off and got on the table my wife vacated and spread her legs for all to see. She was a few years older than my wife but still in good shape.

Her husband said, "Open your pussy with your fingers for all the guys to see into your pussy show us some pink."

She did and I could tell that my wife was comparing her vaginal area with the other women's

On the way home my wife asked me if I liked her body better than the women that owned the house. I bet you know what that answer was. "My dear her body was nice, but yours magnificent."

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
807 Followers
12