The Festival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rollie, What the hell?" said Patty as tears streamed down her face.

She was on her feet a second later grabbing at her clothes and dressing as quickly as she could before she ran toward the car leaving Roland still naked and stunned on the blanket.

"Jesus, what did I just do?" thought Roland as he slowly got his clothing back on, gathered up the picnic supplies from the ground and wrapped up the blanket. He noted as he started back toward the car that there was no sign now of the dark shape that had been back in the trees before.

Patty was sitting in the passenger seat when he arrived, throwing the picnic gear into the back seat he started the engine and turned around headed back toward the city.

"Patty, I," began Roland.

"Don't...Just don't," she said quietly.

They drove in silence for the better part of an hour before he finally pulled up in front of Patty's apartment complex. Roland shutoff the car leaving only the slow ticking of the cooling engine to break the stillness of the night.

"Does she know?" asked Patty finally.

"No," said Roland.

Patty pulled open the passenger door and got out slamming it behind her before she leaned back into the window.

"You should tell her, it probably won't matter but you should," offered Patty," and Roland, I'm sorry I couldn't be the sister you wanted."

"Patty, please wait, let me," Roland started to reply but she was already gone, her fleeing back headed up the stairs to her apartment leaving him alone.

THE NEXT DAY -

The cafeteria was packed, typical for a Monday afternoon. Roland stood with his back to the cold tile of the entranceway wall. His eyes scanned the crowds as they came and went, feasting on the more editable menu items provided by the university. He knew that Ellen often stopped by on Monday's to grab a sandwich between classes, Jack always disdained the food here, not the proper stuff for an athlete to eat.

Roland had spent part of his morning trying to call Patty but all he got was her answering machine, the guilt for what happened at the picnic weighed on him, but still, he had come here today to find Ellen. In the end, his feelings for her were something he couldn't control.

She didn't notice him when she arrived, alone thankfully, and Roland fell into step behind her as she got in line.

"Hey you," he said, leaning closer to her ear so she could hear him over the crowd noise.

Ellen jumped slightly, startled, her eyes rising to take in Roland's face.

"Rollie, um...Hi," she said with a distinct lack of enthusiasm.

They continued through the line as Roland fished for something to say to break the apparent tension.

"Chicken salad today? I thought you were more of the roast beef type," he commented, as she selected a sandwich from a stack of deli items.

"Trying to shake things up I guess," replied Ellen.

They reached the end of the line, both stopping to pay for their food items.

"Can I sit with you?" asked Roland.

Ellen seemed to take a long time deciding, her eyes looked wary, uncertain, as she mulled over the request in her head.

"O.K.," she finally answered, and she turned to find a table.

Roland let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding as he followed Ellen to a small table in the back of the cafeteria. They sat in silence for several moments, partaking of their food.

"Look, Ellen, I want to get past this, the tension between us is killing me," said Roland.

Ellen bit her lower lip, a habit she often exhibited when she was stressed or concentrating very hard.

"I know Rollie, and it's not your fault. I've just had a hard time letting go of what happened, and I guess a part of me was angry with you," she said finally.

"Angry?" echoed Roland with a questioning tone.

"I know you were forced, just like I was, but it still happened, and it was still you...inside me," said Ellen her voice dropping at the last two words.

"I'm sorry for both of us, that we had to go through that, but I hate that it has come between us," said Roland, though he was far from upset about the events of that night.

Ellen looked more intensely at Roland as he pushed his food around on his plate.

"The thing is, I...Well, I think I was mad at myself too. There at the end, I was...enjoying it, and then I had a...well you know," she said looking back down in shame.

"Orgasm," supplied Roland though the stricken look on Ellen's face made him regret trying to be helpful.

"Yes, and I've never done that with anyone but Jack, I felt like I betrayed him, and I haven't been able to forgive myself," said Ellen.

"You can't help a physical response to what we were doing, your body betrayed Jack, not you," said Roland trying to sound sympathetic.

"Maybe," replied Ellen.

"You were enjoying it at the end too, weren't you Rollie?" she said suddenly.

"Well, truthfully Ellen, your beautiful and, I guess I might have gotten a little carried away," he replied with a wane smile.

Ellen smiled for the first time since she and Roland had sat down, "It's o.k. Rollie, I know guys get all caught up in their hormones and go a little crazy."

"Look, I just want things to get back to normal between us. I brought you something, kind of a peace offering I guess or an early wedding present if you prefer," said Roland.

Roland's hand vanished into his book bag, and he pulled out a small wooden box placing it on the table between them. Ellen lifted it and tipped back the lid, the silver medallion with its two glittering stars lay nestled inside against the satin interior.

"Oh Rollie, it's beautiful! You didn't need to this, I know that money is tight for you since your Dad passed," said Ellen.

"Its nothing, something I picked up in town at a pawn shop, I just thought you would like it," answered Roland.

"Thank you," she replied as she removed the necklace from the box and slipped it over her head, the medallion came to rest against the freckled skin of her chest.

"Hm...it feels heavier than it looks," said Ellen.

"It looks nice on you," said Roland observing her, he wasn't sure what to expect.

"Crap! Look a the time, I'm going to be late to class," said Ellen as she quickly scooted back her chair and grabbed her books from the table.

"Oh, o.k., well I guess I'll see you around," said Roland.

Ellen leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, her warm pink lips wet against his skin.

"Thank you Rollie, and I'm sorry, things will better from here on out," she said as she moved away toward the exit.

Roland watched her retreating form as she vanished into the crowd.

"I hope so Ellen, I hope so," he thought.

The rest of the day crawled by as Roland attended his classes trying in vain to concentrate on the lectures but all the while wondering if anything was happening with Ellen. He wanted to call her but didn't want to push things now that they were talking again.

That night he dressed in dark slacks and a plain white shirt, he was headed out to a bar but not for fun, he had picked up a part-time job as a bartender to make some extra money. The bar was filled with a decent size crowd for a weeknight when Roland arrive, and he quickly found himself working filling drink orders.

The crowd started to thin a bit around mid-night and Roland was wiping down the bar when a familiar voice spoke to him.

"Hey bartender, what do you have that's good?" said Ellen.

Roland looked up and smiled, his heart starting to race in his chest. Ellen looked terrific, she was wearing a loose-fitting black party dress that hung down in the front showing off the tops of her fair-skinned breasts. The skirt was short enough to show off plenty of her athletic, shapely legs and her full lips glistened in the lights from the bar. Most notably to Roland, the medallion he had given her was still wrapped around her slender neck.

"I can make a mean Tequila Sunrise, put you flat on your back," joked Roland.

"Yeah? Jack would love that I'm sure," said Ellen with a smile.

"Where is Jack?" asked Roland.

"He was tired from practice and didn't feel like going out. For some reason I was just filled with energy tonight," she replied.

As they spoke a crowd of rowdy college kids came up to the bar, and Roland found himself with his hands full trying to get their orders filled.

"Sorry," he said with a shrug in Ellen's direction.

"You look like you could use some help," commented Ellen.

"You know anything about mixing drinks?" asked Roland.

"My Grandfather owned a bar when we were kids. I can make a sweet Black Russian," she replied.

"You're hired! Get back here," said Roland laughing.

The two of them together were able to get things under control, filling drink orders amid the noise and chaos of the bar. Roland was helping the last few customers as he turned to Ellen.

"Can you check under the bar and see if we have any Tequila left?" he asked over his shoulder.

"Sure," said Ellen as she dropped down to a squat on the floor her eyes scanning up and down the underside of the bar taking in various cartons of alcohol. She finally spied the box she was looking for that happened to be right in front of Roland's legs. She could hear him talking to a customer as she crawled over and reached a hand out to drag the box past him.

As her hand touched the smooth edge of the container, she happened to glance over her shoulder and found that she was just inches from Roland's crotch and to her surprise, there was definite evidence of a bulge there. Her breath caught in her throat as she stared, suddenly she felt an almost overwhelming urge to put her hand on it.

"What the hell?" thought Ellen. She tried to turn back to the task at hand, to retrieve the liquor she had come down there to get but her body refused to move. Her eyes continued to stare hard at the bulge in Roland's pants, and she found herself almost salivating suddenly at the thought of taking his penis into her mouth.

Her hands shook as she pulled them from the box and slowly started to reach for Roland's zipper, her fingers fumbling with it as her breathing picked up. She didn't know what was happening, but she couldn't stop herself, she licked her lips in anticipation, the zipper slowly came down. Her fingers slid inside, encircled the warm flesh that she sought, and a second later she had pulled Roland's cock through the hole. It was only semi-erect, but she knew she could change that in a big hurry.

"Oh God," she groaned quietly. In all her life she had never wanted to suck a man's cock as bad as she wished to Roland's right at that second. Her head was moving forward before she even realized it and her tongue flicked out running a fast circle around the purple head of Roland's penis. It started to swell, thick and hard in her hand. With another soft groan, Ellen plunged forward, and the warm penis in her hand slipped past her full lips and into the roof of her mouth.

Roland was in the midst of preparing a drink when he felt Ellen's fingers on his pants, he glanced down, but the edge of the bar obscured what he could see of what was going on below. Still, he didn't need x-ray vision to feel what was happening and he started to breath harder in excitement.

"Oh my fucking God, the medallion must be working," thought Roland. If he needed any further confirmation of that fact he got it a few seconds later when Ellen engulfed his penis in her hot mouth.

"Here's your drink SIR!" said Roland, his voice rising sharply as Ellen started to suck his fat prick in and out.

The student took the offered beverage with a frown at the bartender's strange behavior, leaving the cash for it on the bar.

His hands were starting to shake, and it was becoming more difficult to focus as Roland worked to mix the next drink. Ellen's mouth and hands were moving faster on his love pole, and he could almost make out the sound of his wet cock pushing between her lips.

"That was a double RIGHT!" groaned Roland as a shot of pleasure fired through his tightening ball sack.

"Yeah," replied the tall, dark-haired young man waiting for his drink, wondering at the sweat that was starting to pour off the bartenders head.

"You o.k. Man?" he asked looking at Roland with concern.

"Never better," said Roland as he gritted his teeth, one hand white knuckling the bar.

"Jesus what am I doing, this is so wrong, but, God I can't stop!" thought Ellen. Roland's cock tasted so fucking good, felt so sweet and hard in her mouth, her whole body felt like it was on fire. Her pussy was a wet mess between her legs, and as she sucked his prick even deeper into her throat, she took her other hand and moved it between her legs. Pulling her underwear aside she pressed her fingertips to her soaking pussy lips, she had never been so wet, and she couldn't help herself as she started to masturbate furiously. Her fingers flew in and out of her hairy cunt as her head moved faster to match the pace, Roland's wet cock glistening as it moved back and forth.

His balls were getting harder, throbbing against her hand, he was so close and so was she as the fire in her pussy started to spread and she moaned in the back of her throat. The end came abruptly, Roland pressed forward suddenly, almost choking her as his cock exploded in her mouth, thick cum shooting out. Ellen swallowed hard and fast, trying to take it all as the spunk filled her cheeks. Between her legs, her pussy clamped onto her fingers and she orgasmed, barely holding back a cry as her whole body shook.

"That will be five dollars, sir, SHIT!" cried Roland as he felt himself go, unable to hold it back anymore. His cock jerked over and over as Ellen sucked the cum from his aching sack and Roland bent over as his body went weak from the eruption of pleasure. Finally, he glanced up at his last customer.

"Sorry, cramp in my back," he said with a pained smile as the five dollars was dropped onto the wood surface of the bar and the customer walked away shaking his head,

Roland felt Ellen slipping his penis back into his pants, and a second later she was back on her feet standing a few feet away.

"So, we have any Tequila?" asked Roland nonchalantly.

Ellen looked around the bar seemingly in a daze before she spoke, "Oh man Rollie, I...Don't know what happened...I...God, I have to go."

Before he could speak again, Ellen was practically running across the floor of the bar room, dodging around customers as she headed for the door.

LATER THAT NIGHT -

Roland drove home from the bar his head still spinning. He hadn't known what to expect from Caleb's little trinket but what had happened earlier was beyond anything he had dreamed. His cock gave an absent twitch in his pants as he thought back to the hot blowjob that Ellen had given him under the bar and he smiled.

He was worried though, Ellen had run from the bar, and she seemed shocked at her behavior. As soon as he had gotten off of work, he had driven over to her dormitory, but her car wasn't there, so it appeared that she hadn't gone back to her room. He wondered where she was and what she was thinking right now.

It wasn't something he had to dwell on for very long though as his headlights sweeping up the driveway revealed the figure of Ellen sitting on the stairs leading up to his porch. She stood as he parked the car and exited waiting with her arms at her sides.

"Ellen, are you o.k.?" asked Roland.

"Rollie, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me at the bar I just. I couldn't stop myself," she said with tears coming to her eyes.

"Hey its o.k.," he said pulling her into a hug, her body felt warm against his. Her hair smelled like wildflowers.

"Why don't you come inside I can make us some coffee. We can talk," said Roland in a soothing voice.

Ellen nodded absently as he slipped one arm around her shoulders and guided her up the steps to the front door. Once inside he led her to the kitchen as he looked through the cabinets for the coffee can.

"Maybe it was just kind of a post-traumatic reaction to what happened to us, you know we talk about that kind of thing in Psychology all the time," pondered Roland aloud.

"So my psyche is trying to make me feel better about being forced to have sex with you by making me give you a blowjob?" she said, raising an eyebrow.

Roland looked back over his shoulder, "Yeah, that doesn't sound very likely does it."

He finally found the coffee and sat it on the counter as Ellen walked over to him.

"Since your taking Psychology maybe you can explain something else to me," she said.

"What would that be?" he asked.

"Why I want to kiss you so fucking bad right now?" she replied.

Roland felt her body hit his a split second later as he was thrown back against the counter. Ellen's sweet, full pink lips were on his, tight and wet, pressing hard as she kissed him hungrily. His arms went around her slender body instinctively holding her, feeling the heat coming off her in waves. She turned her head slightly, and her tongue slammed into his mouth, taking things up a notch with a deep French kiss. Her lips were so soft and smooth against his, the kiss tinged with fire and passion as her hands rubbed his back.

She broke the kiss abruptly, stepping back, her face was flushed making her freckles stand out even more than usual against her skin. Her chest heaved as she panted trying to catch her breath and her eyes were wild. Roland looked on in fascination as Ellen reached down and grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it off over her head, underneath she wore nothing but a black thong that split the red hair of her pussy. The flesh of her chest showed all the signs of her arousal, the blood pouring into her breasts making her nipples stand tall and her aureoles darken to a brick red. She reached up and grabbed her perky tits, pinching the hard nipples between her thumb and forefinger as her eyes grew even more crazed with the lust she was feeling.

"So wrong...This is so wrong...but...God, Rollie, I want you to fuck me so bad," she moaned quietly.

As if he was approaching a wild animal Roland carefully walked forward, toward Ellen's shaking body. Once he was less than an arm's length away, he reached forward pushing her hands aside and gently cupping her breasts in his, squeezing the soft flesh. Ellen's head fell back, and she bit her lower lips as Roland kneaded the soft swell of her chest.

Her breathing grew even more ragged as the hands on her breasts squeezed harder, fingertips brushing across her stiff nipples. Ellen felt utterly lost in a world of desperate need. She knew this was wrong, she loved Jack, she shouldn't be here in this house with Rollie. She had felt compelled to come here, and she couldn't stop thinking about him, the taste of his mouth, the feel of his cock inside her body. She had never been so wet. So ready to be taken and she needed Rollie to take her more than anything.

"Rollie! God Rollie I'm trying to stop but I...CAN'T!" she cried as she pulled him to her and started to kiss him wildly again, ramming her tongue into his mouth and ripping at his clothes. The buttons of his white shirt exploded as she tore it from his chest, flying around the room and bouncing off the kitchen floor. God! She needed to fuck, to feel him inside her again. Her hands unbuckled his pants, her fingers shaking so hard she almost couldn't grip the cloth, but she finally got them down. Then she was pulling him to the kitchen floor, pushing his underwear out of her way. His cock stood straight up, and she straddled it and looked into his eyes as she lowered her soaking cunt onto his thick pole.

Roland's eyes grew wide as he entered her, she could feel every inch as it pushed into her, stretching her open until his tight balls were pressed to the red hairs of her snatch. Desperately she grabbed his hands pulling them to her chest as she started to ride his cock.