The Festival Ch. 02

Story Info
Gypsy magic makes Roland's obsession a reality.
10.1k words
4.63
19.6k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/21/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't originally intending to write a sequel to "The Festival" but an idea came to me from a conversation I had with my wife and I decided it was too good not to put down on paper. So for those of you who wanted it here is a continuation of that story picking up a few weeks after the first one ended.

Thank you for reading my stuff and I hope you enjoy it.

*****

Rain fell hard on the roof of the house the sound as it struck the old slate roof like a thousand tiny pebbles bouncing off and leaping back into the air.

Roland lay stretched out in his bed his mind lost in thought as he played back the events of his last encounter with Ellen, his best friend Jack's girlfriend. They had been trying to find help after an unfortunate auto accident had rendered Jack unconscious. Happening upon an old farmhouse and being granted entrance by its owner they had found themselves held at gunpoint and forced to perform sexual acts on each other while the gunman had watched them.

Things had taken a truly bizarre turn when after completing their tryst he and Ellen had found their host had vanished. Not only that but after calling for help they had discovered upon the arrival of the paramedics that the whole house was gone as if it had never existed.

Though it had seemed impossible Roland suspected he knew exactly what had happened, the old Gypsy who had told his fortune at the Medieval festival had promised to give him a taste of what it was like to be with Ellen, and it seemed he had made good on that promise. By some crazy magical means, he had contrived a situation where Ellen would have to give herself to Roland.

He rose up in bed and glanced out the window at the gray sky. The memories of that brief encounter at the farmhouse caused his flaccid cock to start swelling inside his underwear. Ellen had been everything he had imagined and more, so beautiful, her freckled skin, the softness of her full lips, her sweet breasts in his hands. The elastic band of his shorts peeled away from his skin as he slid a hand down toward his now fully erect penis, enclosing its hard flesh in his palm. He started to tug at his cock as images of Ellen and himself having hot, passionate sex on the rug flashed in his mind's eye.

"Ellen!" he whispered loudly.

A crack of thunder startled him breaking his concentration. His hand was frozen in mid-stroke on his straining prick. Roland sighed and removed his hand letting his cock settle back down. This wasn't what he wanted, once you had tasted the real thing a fantasy just wouldn't do the trick.

The wood floor creaked as Roland slid off the bed and made his way across the room to sit at the small wooden desk where he typically worked on his college studies. He switched on the lamp sitting on one corner illuminating the loose piles of paper and an open textbook that covered most of the workspace. From the top of a stack of mail, he lifted a photo. Taken earlier in the year the picture showed Ellen and Jack together at the beach, Ellen in a cute green and black bikini.

"What am I going to do?" thought Roland sadly as he gazed at her beautiful face, her chocolate brown eyes filled with excitement.

The morning light found Roland with his head down on his desk, a harsh crook in his neck from falling asleep on the rough surface. The photo he had held the night before had dropped to the floor, and he returned it to its spot on the desk. Standing up and cracking his back loudly Roland went to take a shower and start his day. He had to be on campus by 10: AM for a class.

He arrived on campus on time for once and tried to focus his attention on the lecture but his miserable night of sleep was not helping matters. Shuffling out into the corridor afterward he spied Jack coming toward him, Ellen walking at his side.

"Hey, buddy! How was Psychology?" asked Jack.

As Roland contemplated his answer he noticed Ellen was trying not to make eye contact with him, she was looking off down the corridor. Things between them had been like this since that night. Though Ellen acknowledged that they had been forced into things and it wasn't Roland's fault, she still seemed skittish around him. Part of him couldn't blame her for feeling that way, but it still stung when they were together.

"Fine I guess, a little boring," said Roland finally.

"Well we have some news that should wake you up," replied Jack, "show him, Sweetie."

Reluctantly Ellen removed her left hand from her pocket, sitting on her ring finger was a diamond engagement ring.

"Yes sir, we are taking the big plunge," said Jack proudly.

Roland stood still feeling just vaguely sick as he stared at the glittering symbol of Jack and Ellen's love and also the revelation of a future where she would never be his again.

"Everything o.k. Pal, I thought you would show a little more excitement," said Jack frowning.

"What? No, I mean of course I'm excited. It has been a long time in coming, you guys are so good together," Roland managed to say.

"Damn straight! Hottest couple on this crummy campus," laughed Jack.

"Congratulations, Ellen," said Roland half-heartedly.

"Thanks, Rollie," she replied her voice sounding almost as lifeless as his had been.

"Well, I have practice, you better get your suit out of mothballs my friend, I'm not standing up there alone," said Jack as he started away, his long strides carrying him down the corridor.

"Ellen?" said Roland trying to get a moment alone with her, she looked up at him for the first time. Her eyes looked haunted though she did manage a smile.

"Rollie, we said we wouldn't talk about it, it happened, and we both got out safe. Let's just put it behind us and go on," she said.

There were so many things he wanted to say, but she was gone before he could find the words, following in Jack's footsteps, her shorter legs moving faster to catch up.

Turning away finally from Ellen's retreating form Roland walked with his head down toward the far exit his mind in turmoil. He had known the two of them ending up together was all but inevitable, but after what had happened he found it very difficult to stomach. He couldn't imagine himself with anyone else but her, and he felt that something had passed between them that night, they had been so good together surely Ellen saw that? He sat in his car a moment later, there was one more class still on his schedule today, but he had a more important destination in mind.

His car was in poor shape, and he feared it would give out on him before he arrived but an hour later he stood outside the gates of the Medieval festival. The crowd was light on a weekday, and he made his way quickly through crowds of grade school kids on field trips and elderly folks before he arrived at the Gypsy caravan. The wagon was just as he remembered it from weeks earlier and the wizened old Gypsy sat in the same spot, his thin fingers flipping cards back and forth painted with arcane symbols.

"Didn't think I would see you again so soon," said the Gypsy.

"It was you wasn't it, the man with the gun, he had that same medallion around his neck," Roland said as he took a seat.

"What are you babbling about Kid?" said the Gypsy with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't play games with me, Caleb, if that is your name," said Roland, his voice rising slightly.

The old Gypsy favored him with a slow smile as he lay his cards aside, "It will do for a name. What's on your mind, Roland?"

Roland was suddenly silent, all the way up here he had been thinking, well hoping really, that there was something that the old Gypsy could do to change things, make Ellen see him the way she saw Jack.

Caleb seemed to guess what Roland thought as he answered for him, "I told you before, even Gypsy magic can't change the human heart, we love who we love."

Roland took a deep breath, "Then I wish you hadn't ever brought us together."

"Just whetted your appetite did I? She was a fine girl, I can understand the obsession," chuckled Caleb.

"Do you understand what you did to me? I was haunted by her before but it's even worse now, she is all I think about," said Roland desperately.

"See here, I gave you a chance, and you took it, not my fault if you can't handle the aftermath," answered Caleb.

Roland's face fell as he looked down at the ornate cloth covering the table, "No, your right, I took it even if I didn't entirely believe what you were saying."

"Look, Roland, you seem like a nice kid, but there are other fish in the sea no reason to pine your life away over this one girl," said Caleb quietly.

"I can't help it. She was always the one. I've never been able to stop thinking about her," said Roland.

Caleb contemplated Roland's downcast head for a long moment, "Well, there might be a way, but I warn you there will be a high price to pay and it may not work."

Roland's head snapped up from where he was contemplating the table top, "What is it? A potion or something?"

"What is it with you and potions? Do I look like a witch to you?" said Caleb with disgust.

Checking around to make sure no one was watching Caleb reached into an old burlap bag at his feet and produced a small wooden box, tipping back the lid he revealed a medallion inside. It was smaller than the one he wore, and it had a single symbol etched in the center, a pair of stars.

"This might be the ticket, give me your hand Roland," instructed the old Gypsy.

Reluctantly Roland stretched his hand across the table, Caleb placed the necklace in Roland's open palm and pushed his fingers closed around it. Almost immediately Roland felt a burst of heat searing the inside of his hand, but when he tried to open his fingers, Caleb stopped him with a touch.

"Ride it out boy, there is always a price to pay," he said cryptically.

The heat gradually subsided, and after a moment the necklace was just as cold as night in his hand. Caleb nodded giving him notice that it was o.k. to do so and Roland opened his hand.

"Give that to Ellen, when she wears it, well I hope you have decent medical coverage," said Caleb with a laugh.

Roland looked at the glittering talisman in the light of the dying sun before placing it in his pocket. He stood to leave, but Caleb's hand shot out to grab his arm stopping him.

"Not so fast, do you think I do these things for free?" said Caleb.

"What? You want Ellen and I," stated Roland.

"No, not Ellen, hot girl but I've seen what she brings to the table. Now that sister of hers, she had some fine assets up top that was for sure," answered Caleb.

"You want me to put on a show for you with Patty?" asked Roland looking uncomfortable.

"Think of it this way, it won't be nearly so complicated to pull off, she is very much into you Roland," said Caleb with a leer.

Roland's brow wrinkled in thought, he hated to do this to Patty, to lead her on like that but if he didn't, Caleb wouldn't follow through on what he promised.

"How would we do this, get a room or something, I could record something on my phone maybe," said Roland.

"Don't be so crude. Do I look like an Internet porn junkie to you? I told you I like a little live action with a mix of romance. Just take her out for a picnic down by the river near the festival grounds, and I'll be watching you can be sure of that," said Caleb.

Standing up Roland turned to leave feeling the old Gypsy's eyes on his back as he left the wagon. He drove straight home all the while feeling the weight of the amulet in his breast pocket.

As Caleb had predicted it took very little persuasion to convince Patty Gentry to come with him on a picnic, she showed up at his house in a tank top and jean shorts, her long auburn hair tied back in a ponytail.

"Hey Rollie, ready to go?" she asked.

Roland had brought a basket filled with food lovingly prepared by his Mom who was delighted that he was going out with Patty. She had always thought the two of them would make a good couple.

The drive out made Roland more and more uncomfortable with every mile, Patty was having a nice time, holding his hand and smiling as they drove. It made him feel even more like a jerk for using her like this when she was so attracted to him. In a world where Ellen never existed, he could have seen himself with Patty.

They arrived at the river near the fair grounds, and Roland parked the car before pulling the picnic basket from the trunk along with an old red blanket he had found in a closet at home. He led Patty down the river away from prying eyes and placed the blanket on the ground. She helped him lay out the food.

"It was lovely of you to think of this, Rollie," said Patty around bites of her sandwich.

"Sure, its very beautiful out here isn't it," replied Roland.

He poured Patty a generous cup of wine from the bottle he had brought, and they toasted the perfect day as the sun shined down, and birds sang in the treetops. As Patty sat her cup aside, Roland noticed something in the tree line not far away, a dark shape that seemed to blend in with the surrounding trees. The longer he stared, the more he thought it resembled the form that had run in front of their car the night Jack had crashed them into a tree. He realized the time had come and Caleb was watching.

Patty was smiling next to him on the center of the blanket, giving no warning he leaned up and kissed her. Her mouth tasted faintly of the red wine they had been drinking as he slid his lips across hers. Patty seemed caught off guard at first, but slowly she responded pushing her mouth back against his and slipping her arms around his neck. The kiss lingered for a bit, and Roland moved to slide his tongue into Patty's mouth, but she broke the kiss pulling back and staring at him.

"Rollie, did you bring me here to seduce me?" she asked with a shy smile.

"I'm sorry Patty, I just have to have you," said Roland, wanting to move things along.

He didn't want to stop and think about what he was doing too much, worried he would lose his nerve. Roland pulled Patty back into his arms, and kissed her almost fiercely, his mouth pasted hot over hers. His tongue slipped into her mouth this time, Frenching her deep and hard, Patty responded with enthusiasm as she chased Roland's tongue back into his mouth. They kept exchanging hot kisses as they slowly drifted back onto the blanket.

Roland's hands started to lift at the tank top Patty was wearing as she looked around frantically.

"Right here? Rollie, someone could come along, they could see us," said Patty in a worried tone.

"No one is looking Patty, it's just us," lied Roland.

He moved more aggressively, finally getting her tank top off and throwing it aside, for once Patty was wearing a bra. A heavy beige colored one with three hooks on the back that frustrated Roland for a moment as he tried to kiss her and fumbled at the clasps at the same time. With an impatient click of her tongue, Patty pushed him away for a moment as she reached behind her and expertly freed her breasts from their captivity.

"Looking for these," she said.

Roland had to give her credit. She did have a sweet pair of tits, as big as small melons with wide aureoles of blood red flesh capped with perky eraser point nipples. He didn't need to fake enthusiasm as he grabbed at her round breasts and squeezed the heavy flesh in his hands before he ran his tongue all over them. Patty slid a hand into the hair on the back of his head as he sucked at her stiffening nipples, biting gently on them.

"Oh, Rollie! Yes, baby!" she moaned softly.

The flesh of her aureoles was slick with his saliva as he pulled back pushing her back onto the blanket. He unbuttoned her shorts, and she lifted her hips so that he could side them off of her, beneath she had on a pair of plain white panties and Roland hooked his fingers onto the corners and pulled them down. He was immediately struck by the fact that Patty, unlike her sister, shaved herself bare between the legs. Her pussy was completely free of hair making her small pink pussy lips stand out. They were already swollen and peeled slightly back so that he could see the lighter colored flesh of her love tunnel.

The smell of her wet pussy was intoxicating, and he leaned down and ran his tongue up her wet slit tasting her tangy juice. Patty squirmed on the blanket as Roland moved his head between her legs and started to eat her juicy cunt.

"Fuck Rollie! God, it feels so good! Ah, Rollie...I've wanted this for so long baby. Wanted you!" Patty moaned loudly as he hit her stiff clit, the small bean of flesh hardened by her rapidly growing arousal. Her cries became even louder as he licked her deep, forcing his tongue as far inside her pussy as he could, and she started to hump his face and grab her tits pinching her nipples.

"Shit Rollie! You're making me so wet...AH FUCK!...Please, I can't take much more," groaned Patty.

Sensing that she was ready Roland stood and pulled off his shorts taking his underwear with them, his thick cock was erect with a hint of pre-cum leaking from the end as he moved back between Patty's legs. He rubbed his hard cock on the wet entrance to her vagina as Patty breathed in quick gasps.

"I love you, Rollie," said Patty.

The words hit him like a glass of ice water in the face, he stopped, looking down at Patty's naked body.

What was he doing?

How could he do this to Patty?

His eyes flicked upward, at the edge of the woods the dark shape moved slightly, he could sense the eyes on them, waiting in anticipation. An image of Ellen suddenly filled his mind, naked, begging him to take her and make her his own.

"Shit!" cried Roland and he plunged his cock into Patty's slick pussy.

Patty cried out as he entered her roughly, slamming every inch of his cock deep into her. He started to fuck her hard, with frantic thrusts of his hips, pounding her cunt. She was tight and warm. He could feel her slick pussy lips against his balls on the down stroke. He closed his eyes, and a perfect picture of Ellen hung before him as he rode her sister.

"Uh...easy Rollie," grunted Patty, a bit taken aback by his sudden violent thrusts.

Roland fought to calm himself, he didn't want to hurt Patty, but it was hard to control it, like something was reaching into his mind and egging him on, wanting him to fuck recklessly, angrily. Biting his lip, he managed to slow his thrusts and meet Patty's pushing hips with a steadier motion.

"Ah...There we go, baby...That feels so nice...Oh, Rollie, you feel so good inside me!" cried Patty.

He looked down at Patty's huge tits as they bounced up and down with the movements of their bodies, her face was a mask of pleasure, her green eyes flashed with lust and desire. Then her face seemed to morph and change until it was Ellen he was looking at, her full pink lips stretched into a smile.

"Fuck me, Rollie! Deep and hard baby...Make me cum!" said Ellen's lips.

The movement of his hips picked up again, he thrust hard, fast and deep, straining with effort. Patty grabbed his back crying out.

"ROLLIE! SHIT BABY!" said Patty, grimacing at the pleasure and pain of the hard fuck she was receiving.

Roland still saw Ellen's face, her eyes wild, her perky tits bouncing, those sweet, thick nipples looking so swollen and ready to be sucked. The cum was working fast up his shaft, his balls tightening between his legs. He could feel it. He could feel her, so hot, so fucking hot. It hit like a jackhammer as the orgasm surged through him cum exploding from his cock and filling Patty's tight cunt as he screamed.

"FUCK ELLEN IM CUMMING!" yelled Roland.

Falling away to the side Roland landed on his back. His breath came in hard gasps as he fought to get it under control. It took him a second to recognize another sound above his breathing, the sound of crying. He turned, and slowly the image of Patty resolved in front of him, she was sitting up on the blanket a small trickle of white cum was leaking from between her legs.