The Festival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck! Feel you, Rollie...Inside me...GOD I NEED TO FUCK!" she screamed, and Roland was glad his Mom was away visiting his Aunt Gloria because Ellen was crying out so loud he feared the neighbors would hear.

This was unbelievable. He had never seen a woman so turned on, so wild and crazed with desire. Ellen's beautiful face was a mask of pleasure and pain, she grimaced and bit her lip as she pounded her pussy so hard on his cock it almost hurt. Her nipples were so hard they felt like steel as he tried to pinch them and her pussy was a wet pouring river, her juice getting all over him as she fucked his prick. This was everything he had ever wanted and more, for Ellen to want him like this, crave him and need him.

"Shit Ellen...God your pussy feels so fucking good! Ah Ellen!" cried Roland.

I'm Sorry Rollie! IM SO SORRY!...I CAN'T STOP FUCKING YOU!" she yelled in response.

Roland gritted his teeth and fought to hold on, even after the blowjob at the bar he could still feel his balls getting heavy, tight with the spunk that was threatening to force its way out of him. Ellen looked so damn beautiful, so hot, and her pussy felt so incredible it was everything he could do to hold back the flood. Thankfully in her current state Ellen wasn't going to last long anyway, and as he watched in awe she went off like a rocket, her head flying back and her pussy sucking hard at his cock as she came.

"FUCK ROLLIE! FUCKING CUMMMMINNNGGG! CREAMING THAT FUCKING COCKKKK!" screamed Ellen.

Her body grew limp for a moment as a wave of weakness past through her following her titanic orgasm, but she was far from done. Barely had the last hot wave of pleasure passed than she was pulling Roland to his feet and dragging him toward the couch where she lay down and spread her legs wide.

"More Rollie, I need more...fuck me...Fuck Me Rollie Please!" she begged almost whimpering with tears in her eyes.

Roland slipped between her muscular legs and felt them wrap tight around him her heels pressed to his ass cheeks as he entered her sloppy pussy for the second time and started to push himself deep into her hot wet core. Ellen was digging her nails hard into his back as he slammed his cock into her and she bit his neck nearly drawing blood.

"FUCK ELLEN! Easy sweetheart," said Roland.

"More Rollie! Don't stop...FUCK ME!...FUCK ME!...FUCK ME!" she cried.

He tried to give it to her as hard as he could, he had never fucked a woman so roughly, slamming his hips so hard onto hers that he was sure they would both be bruised badly in the morning. Ellen was moaning and grunting like a wild animal underneath him, her rock hard nipples rubbing against his chest. Roland did his best to bring her off again, but his balls couldn't take anymore, with a shuddering groan he came sending another torrent of sperm into Ellen's juicy cunt.

"Ah SHIT ELLEN! I'M CUMMING...GOD, I LOVE YOU ELLEN!" yelled Roland.

Almost immediately Roland regretted his words. It had just come out. He hadn't meant to blurt it that way. He had always imagined the first time he told her that he loved her would be a much more romantic situation, like in a park walking hand in hand or something.

"I'm sorry Ellen, I shouldn't have said that," Roland started to explain. It took him a second to realize that she wasn't listening to him, likely hadn't even heard what he had said. She was still pushing up against him even though his cock was rapidly slipping from her cum filled pussy.

"NO! Don't stop...More ROLLIE!...FUCK ME MORE!...I NEED YOU!...DAMMIT ROLLIE MORE!" she yelled.

Roland tried to pull away but Ellen gripped him tight, he had to grab her arms and pry them away as he staggered back from the couch. She came to her feet and started toward him her face almost feral, angry.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!" she cried, leaping at him, clawing at his cock.

"Ellen!? What's a matter with you? You need to calm down." said Roland his lust rapidly turning to panic.

"I NEED MORE ROLLIE! I HAVE TO HAVE YOU INSIDE ME! I DON'T WANT TO LIVE IF YOU WON'T FUCK ME!" Ellen's voice sounded on the edge of hysteria as she tried desperately to drag Roland back to the couch. He was a head taller and a good bit larger than Ellen, but he was still just barely able to break away from her tight grip on him as he staggered backward.

"No Rollie...Please, I need you...GET OVER HERE AND FUCK ME!" roared Ellen as she charged toward him.

Roland felt her crashing into him, and even with the difference in size between them her momentum still carried them both backward and onto the floor as they fell in a tangle of arms and legs. Almost immediately Ellen was grabbing at him, trying to get him on his back, he held her arms desperate to bring her under control but not wanting to hurt her as they struggled.

"NO! NEED YOUR COCK! PLEASE ROLLIE YOU SON OF A BITCH FUCK ME!" and as the words left her lips, she bit his shoulder hard enough to draw blood. With a cry of pain Roland swung his fist forward without thinking catching Ellen squarely on the jaw, her eyes rolled back in her head as she fell backward. Roland just barely manage to stop her fall and bring her gently to the floor.

"Jesus, Ellen, What did I do to you?" said Roland as he looked down at her unconscious form.

Roland sat stroking her hair gently all too aware of the bright red mark on her chin where he had struck her. It would likely bruise. The anger at himself for what his selfishness might have brought on Ellen grew, and his eyes fell on the necklace still laying around her neck, the medallion resting on her chest. He grabbed at the thin chain intending to lift it off her, but he withdrew his hand with a loud cry, just touching the metal had scorched his hand as if it were a hot coal.

"I'm so sorry Ellen. I'm going to fix this I promise," said Roland holding his hand in front of his face. There was no apparent burn, but his hand still hurt liked it had been shoved into a fire although the pain was slowly starting to fade. Figuring he had only one option Roland scooped Ellen's naked body into his arms and carried her to his bedroom where he lay her on the soft mattress and covered her with a blanket. He locked the door behind him and returned to the downstairs where he dressed and headed out the door. He had a long drive ahead.

A MEETING OF THE MINDS -

The sun was just beginning to lighten the eastern sky when Roland pulled into the parking lot of the Medieval festival. He shut off the car and stared at the distant gate marking the entrance. For a moment he leaned forward and placed his head on the steering wheel groaning aloud.

What if the Gypsy wouldn't help?

What if the necklace couldn't be removed like it was cursed or something?

How could this have happened?

Roland knew the answer to the last question. This was all his fault. He had coveted something that wasn't his and would have paid any price to have it. Now it looked as if he had destroyed not only his relationship with Patty but Jack and Ellen as well.

His eyes felt like lead weights as his head rested against the hard wheel under his hands, he closed them for just a moment only to be thrown backward as a loud noise erupted next to him. Startled, Roland turned toward the source of the sound, a gentleman in the uniform of a security guard rapping on his window with his knuckles.

Rolling down the window, Roland looked at the unshaven face of the guard with bleary eyes.

"Hey buddy this isn't a hotel you can't sleep here," said the man in uniform.

"What? Oh...sorry I just dozed off, I was waiting for the fair to open," said Roland.

"Then you have a long wait, this is an off day, come back tomorrow," replied the guard as he started to move away.

The door flew back noisily as Roland emerged from the car, his back cracking audibly as he stood.

"WAIT! I need to find someone from the Gypsy caravan, you know the fortune tellers, it's important," said Roland.

"Do I look like an information booth to you? I just guard the place, you want a fortune told then come back tomorrow," the guard replied in a dismissive tone as he turned away again.

"PLEASE, SIR! Is there someone I can talk to, like a manager or something?" Roland said his voice was rising in a panic.

The guard looked down at his sleeve where Roland had grabbed hold of him without thinking.

"Kid, you need to clear out of here before I call the cops," he replied tugging his sleeve from Roland's grasp.

Defeated Roland stood watching at the retreating back of the guard as he headed back toward the gate.

"What the fuck do I do now?" he thought. He had no idea how he would keep Ellen away from everyone until he could get the necklace off her, not if he had to wait another day. He turned back toward his car, eyes on the ground, as he rubbed his forehead in thought.

"You should get more sleep Roland, you look like shit," said Caleb.

Roland's head snapped up at the sound of the old Gypsy's voice. He was leaning casually against Roland's car, a shapeless lump of a hat perched on top of his head.

"You Son of a Bitch!" shouted Roland as he lunged at Caleb grabbing him by the front of his well-worn coat.

"What did that necklace do to Ellen? She's gone crazy!" cried Roland.

Caleb eyed Roland's trembling hands on him and then with hardly an effort he thrust Roland backward with one hand displaying unexpected strength for an old man.

A smile spread across his face as he examined Roland's angry expression.

"Crazy huh? Obsession can be a very dark thing, makes us crazy, tricks us into making terrible decisions. Isn't that right Roland?" said Caleb.

"What are you saying?" asked Roland.

"I told you from the beginning I couldn't change a person's heart, Roland. The necklace just took from you a bit of that obsession, that need you couldn't let go of and imparted it to her," answered Caleb.

Roland's face fell as the words reached him.

"Obsession is a destructive thing Roland, makes us covet things that don't belong to us and miss the value of what we have right in front of us," Caleb continued.

"Patty," whispered Roland.

"Indeed, Patty, she was a nice girl. Great breasts too," said Caleb with a chuckle.

"I couldn't get it off her. The necklace, it burned me when I tried," said Roland with despair in his voice.

Caleb walked over to Roland placing a hand on either of his shoulders.

"You're not a bad kid Roland, remind me a bit of myself at your age. I was more handsome of course. Do you want the necklace off Ellen? Then let go of the obsession, be her friend, and learn to covet what you already have," advised Caleb.

"I don't know if I can," said Roland quietly as he closed his eyes, tears starting to leak down his cheeks.

"Trust me on this, Roland, obsession never leads anywhere good. Believe me, I know," whispered Caleb.

Roland opened his eyes to answer the old Gypsy, but he was gone as if he had never been there at all.

The house was still quiet when Roland returned, heading straight up the stairs and unlocking the door to his bedroom he stepped inside. Ellen was just as he left her, still laying in the bed, her chest rising and falling slowly as she slept.

"I'm so sorry Ellen, this was all my fault. I wish so much I could take back yesterday, all the things I did wrong."

With trembling fingers Roland reached toward the amulet that lay against Ellen's chest stopping just short, still recalling the searing pain of the last time he tried to remove it.

"Please, I want to let her go," thought Roland, and he closed his hand.

The room felt as if it was flipping upside down, Roland felt like he was plunging down the first significant drop on an imaginary roller coaster and suddenly he was surrounded by the babble of voices.

"You can let go, Roland," said Caleb.

Roland's eyes flew open. He was sitting at the table in the Gypsy wagon, around him were the voices of customers from the festival walking to and from the caravan, getting their fortunes told.

Caleb was placing the necklace back into the small wooden box.

"Give this to Ellen, when she wears it, well..." Caleb began to explain.

"WHAT THE HELL!" shouted Roland as he looked around wildly.

"What's wrong with you?" asked Caleb wrinkling his brow.

"What's wrong with me? I was just talking with you outside the fair, and then I went to Ellen to remove the necklace, and now I'm back here!" said Roland lowering his voice as people started to stare in his direction.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Roland. I haven't given you the necklace yet," said Caleb looking perplexed.

Roland reached up to hold his head, which was still spinning a bit.

"It wasn't real, the necklace did something to me, made me see things," said Roland quietly, still trying to wrap his head around what was happening to him.

"See things? What sort of things?" asked Caleb.

"Never mind. I have to go," blurted Roland as he rose a bit unsteadily from the chair.

"Wait a minute. What about Ellen? Don't you want this?" said Caleb reaching to hand Roland the box he still held.

"NO! I'm good, I just really need to go," said Roland hurriedly as he backed away with a look of fear on his face.

He started toward the exit from the wagon but stopped with one hand on the door and turned slowly back toward the old Gypsy.

"This was you wasn't it? You made me see," said Roland.

The old Gypsy smiled a knowing smile as he placed the wood box back into the bag at his feet.

"Did I make you see something, Roland? Maybe, or maybe I'm just an old fortuneteller, and there is nothing special about me at all," replied Caleb.

Roland smiled, "A fortuneteller who never does anything for free. What do I owe you? Want me to sleep with the corn dog vendor for you."

"There's a thought, man that girl has an ass like a Georgia peach," laughed Caleb but he waved at Roland dismissively and went back to shuffling his cards.

Epilogue -

It had been a beautiful day for a wedding, and everything had gone entirely to plan. Ellen had looked beautiful in her white dress, and Jack had matched her, well groomed and handsome, in a plain black suit.

Roland had done his job as best man and now lounged near the edge of the buffet table as guests filled their plates with expensive food thanks to Jack's parents. He smiled at Jack and Ellen sitting together at their table, everything as it should be.

Music began to fill the air as a full band hired for the special occasion started to play, and Roland began to walk toward the table where the close family members were gathered.

"Excuse me? Would you care to dance?" asked Roland, reaching out with one hand.

"Why yes, kind sir, I would indeed," said Patty Gentry as she stood from the table and took Roland's hand.

He guided her to the dance floor and pulled her close to him. Her Auburn hair flashed in the last dying rays of the sun setting behind her.

"You look beautiful Patty, almost outshining the bride," said Roland.

"Well I clean up pretty well I guess," she said with a smile as she looped her arms around Roland's neck.

"I was wondering, if you weren't doing anything tomorrow, maybe you would like to go out?" asked Roland.

"Did you have something in mind?" replied Patty.

"Anything but a picnic," Roland started to say but stopped himself, "How about dinner, your choice and afterward..."

"Afterward, we get some alone time," said Patty with a seductive smile.

"Whatever the lady wants," said Roland smiling back.

It was going to be a good day.