All Comments on 'The Fetish Files'

by CasperNZ

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
JhMcKnJhMcKnabout 7 years ago
The Fetish Files

Love your comment about older women. I have always had a thing for older women. They've been through the paces, so to speak, and know what they want and what turns them on. I love nothing more than to play with a woman knowing what it takes to make her climax multiple times.

I met my wife a day after I was released from the military way back in the mid fifties. My parents had moved while I was in the service, so I had to meet new people.She ran a beauty shop and we began going together about two months after I met her.

She apparently had gone with a few guys, but I must have caught her eye. Our birthdays are seven days apart and she is seven years older than I am. Back then, she was accused of "robbing the cradle".

We fucked before we were married and we fucked after we were married. I like women who wear pretty lingerie. Garter belts and nylons, colorful panties, girdles too. She wore all of that.

My whore while I was in the service was an older woman. I knew where she lived and sometimes I would simply go to her house. If she was home, we'd fuck. If not, another time.

I like watching women pee. I like them to pee on me, but it is difficult to find a woman that will do that. If they will, it is a great thrill watching their urine flow from between their labial lips, perhaps run down their thighs and legs.

So, I want you to know, I would enjoy reading more of your exploits with golden showers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous