The First Evil Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romulus and I both chuckled as I tried to maneuver myself into the shirt without the sheet slipping at all. I struggled to wriggle myself back up the pillows with the mermaid tail I'd made of the blanket until an arm snaked down and pulled me up. I was suddenly getting spooned against a warm naked chest with an arm caressing the underside of my breasts. A sleepy growl came from the back of my neck and a soft laugh blew over my face.

"He would never act like that were he awake, he may not even believe it when we tell him, but he really needs his sleep and we've been taking turns with you so we weren't both asleep when you awoke. He stayed awake for twenty hours hoping to be the one you spoke with," he moved some hair out of my face, "we knew you would have a lot of questions," He waited patiently, laughter lighting his eyes.

"Well let's start with names, I have to have something to call you," I tried to look menacing enough to stop him from voicing out loud what I'd been calling him.

"You can call me Dominic or Dom and my brother will be Dante. And yes, we were that Romulus and Remus," he anticipated my question. "Do you want to know about us, yourself, or your friends?" I felt a wave of relief at these names see my dream twins weren't these guys, it hadn't been a premonition as I'd feared. I felt another phantom pang of loss and stared into disturbingly familiar topaz colored eyes, we were laying facing each other with our heads only inches apart.

It felt really intimate, even more than with his brother who was fondling me in his sleep. It made me feel awkward, especially when he ran his hand down the side of my face and stared at me as if he were memorizing my features. I needed a minute to just breathe and get my bearings even more than I needed information.

"Nature calls," I could hear myself loose this awkward laugh-thing I do when I'm nervous. I went to sit up and Dante's arm slammed me back down into the pillows and bit down right where my neck met my shoulder. Another recognition pang froze me when I might have reacted and gotten out of his hold before he secured it. He brought his hips closer till his growing erection was cradled against me and his knee was between mine pinning my thigh down effectively trapping me.

My eyes rolled back in my head as warmth flowed through my body. It felt like he'd flipped a switch inside me. A rich feeling of lassitude filled me and I could feel my body getting ready for the hardness now making circles against my back. I looked at Dominic with an emotion as close to panic as I could feel right now.

"Ok so let's do you first," he said. I could see arousal, jealousy and serious focus fighting for dominance in his expression.

"What. Is. Happening. To. Me." I panted out barely able to think past the desire slowly spreading from the bite outward through my limbs. Something about his teeth pressing into my skin made everything right in the world, which scared the shit out of me. Or it would have if I'd had full access to all of my emotions. Nobody knows better than me how not right the world is.

"Your friend explained to me a little about what she thought was happening, before. I've never seen or heard of it, but it appears you are some sort of hybrid," I had to fight my body to stay still and concentrate on the words coming out of his mouth. I could see that my arousal was wreaking havoc with his ability to stay cogent as well.

"I would say at least vampire, from the blood and memory absorption, sidh or witch because of the high magic you keep doing unthinkingly and Wolf because...of this." I bit my lip to distract myself from everything else but I couldn't really move otherwise. I could see his eyes focus on the gesture and a whimper escaped him, his eyes were lightening as I watched, from golden amber to bright yellow with a thick black ring around the edge.

"Wolves Mate this way. Somewhat like natural wolves and somewhat like humans if they Mated. First a battle or a contest to prove worthiness between the courting males if there are any. Then when one or maybe two was chosen, there would be a chase through the forest to establish dominance. When you caught your female you would bite her, kind of like this, and she would become ready to...receive you.

You would both return and she would bear your mark and you were mated if she still accepted you.

When I was a young man she would show it by placing a torque around your throat. It was enchanted to be there through either form and the world would know you belonged to her and her to you," he was panting now and I could see fangs peeking out as he spoke.

I tried to reach forward to soothe him but Dante growled and the sound through the bite felt like he struck a magical chord inside me. I closed my eyes and lost the fight to sensation which would have made me panic except I couldn't seem to feel that. I could feel Dominic fighting his instincts through our bond.

"God you're so close, and you smell so good. It would feel good I promise," his hands hovered over my heaving breasts were shaking visibly. I didn't even know what I wanted him to do or why we were fighting so hard. He was right it would feel good for the first time ever in real life. I felt closer to them than I ever had to any another living beings in my life. I would just much rather be feeling all my own emotions when I slept with someone for the first time voluntarily.

I closed my eyes and decided that whatever happened I wouldn't blame them later. I stopped fighting the sensation with my entire being and let it comfort me. Still he didn't touch me and then the scent of blood hit the air.

I opened my eyes to see anguish and need reflected there. His eyes had gone fully wolf and his fangs had cut into his lips, which was where the blood scent had come from.

"Two thousand years, Aurora, can you understand? No of course you can't," he stared desperately into my eyes then moved his face closer to mine, "We would have tried the old way. We didn't plan to take advantage." he shuddered visibly and I smiled at him, I wanted to lessen his guilt. It wasn't his fault that his brother's sleepy mistake had sent all of our hormones going crazy.

He groaned and leaned forward to kiss me. The taste of his rich blood mixed with the sweet spicy flavor of him and pushed me that last of the way over the edge into insanity. God it was just the most amazing kiss ever. The kind that inspire art and poems and plays. That change the world because they change how we looked at it. I wanted to immortalize that kiss on canvas. The blood mixed into the kiss had given me some control back and I realized he was only touching my mouth with his and no other place.

He pulled back from the kiss and leaned his forehead against mine so that we were sharing breath.

"I need you to move forward into me, shoulder first to get that out of his mouth," he let out a weak strained laugh, "you'll have to move your hips last, that's what'll make him fight, even in his sleep." I was swimming in confusion but didn't argue. I leaned my shoulder forward and I could feel Dante trying to bite down harder but something was stopping him. When my chest pressed into Dominic's a shudder shook his entire body and I froze not trying to push him past his limits. For some reason he'd fought through to try and free me instead of taking advantage. I didn't want to reward magnanimity with teasing.

After many stops and starts the only part of me touching Dante was the part cradling his raging erection. I could finally turn my head to see that Dominic had hooked fingers into Dante's mouth back by his molars to stop him from biting down.

"Did he break the skin?" I shook my head but he wasn't listening, "Tilt your shoulder down and let me see it," I did as he asked though it felt like I was moving through honey. He looked at the mark for a long time then gave a little nod of his head. When I turned bracing myself to move my hips my other shoulder directly in front of his lips, he growled and leaned in placing his teeth over it and biting down. Oh god. Somehow the sensation was so much stronger than before. I arched my body into his in a wave and I heard a growling protest from behind me and then I lost track of events, so gone to sensation that I couldn't see. I only knew that when I could concentrate again Dominic was crouched fully over me growling and Dante was on the floor clicking his now dislocated jaw back into place with a pained grunt.

"What the fuck? What the hell happened and why did you hit me like that?" he stood still rubbing his jaw, so that he was taller than Dominic who moved to kneeling over me, knees on either side of my shoulders, to keep their heads level. Which pretty much put me face to crotch with both of them. I giggled. Even though I thought I might be able to move again there was still this giddiness inside me. I felt like I was high, if I'd ever gotten high, so I guess I assumed this is what being high felt like.

I giggled again. Suddenly I was upright with Dominic yanking the collar of my shirt aside and exposing the places where they'd both bitten me. The cool air moving over the bites made them feel tingly and I let myself rest back on Dominic who seemed to be having no trouble fully supporting my dead weight. Dante sucked his breath in shock.

"Do you see? Do you see now why I should still rip your fool head off? Any deeper and it would have been permanent," Really? He hadn't mentioned that before, I wonder if he'd been trying to stop me from panicking. I wonder if I could have panicked. I didn't know if I wanted the nice twin or the naughty one yet so I was glad it wasn't permanent. I wonder if they'd let me have both? The image of me between them both, with both of their hands moving all over me caused me to moan and writhe back against Dominic. Whose claws scraped delicately against the shirt as if he were trying really hard not to do anything other than hold me carefully.

"I was dreaming... I didn't know... I didn't mean... Oh my god," he looked totally horrified even though I could still smell the arousal coming from them both. He looked me in my eyes and I swear I could see tears glistening on his lashes. "I am so sorry," he looked it too. I smiled at him, I really wasn't mad. More importantly, I didn't think I would be mad later. I mean, never underestimate my ability to completely sabotage myself, but for me intent carries weight. He'd been almost comatose because he'd tried his damnedest to stay awake for me, to spend time talking with me and answering my questions. If I was getting this turned around by instinct I couldn't imagine what was happening in his body once you factored in two millennia of forced denial.

He let out a shuddering breath and rubbed both hands over his face, which he then used to muffled his frustrated angry scream. I completely understood the sentiment. He looked at his brother like he was seeking a life preserver in a tsunami.

"What can we do now?" he was talking to Dominic but his eyes never left mine. I felt myself being turned around so that I was looking Dominic in the face. I could barely hold my head up straight without the support of his body but I dredged up my once formidable will to look him in the eye and focus on his questions because somehow I knew that's where we were headed.

"Can you hear me? Do you think you can really understand me?" his voice sounded desperate and a little distorted from the fangs that hadn't fully receded. I gave his questions due consideration and even though it felt like my blood had been replaced with champagne. It wouldn't be easy but I could try.

"I can try, I barely understand anything you're talking about, but just keep me upright. I might do something we'll all regret if my head hits those pillows," I'd tried to make a joke but I could hear Dante let out a small sob behind me as he grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips. His face felt wet like he'd been crying but I didn't want to risk turning loosing eye contact with Dominic to check.

"Ok, so a Pack is built up of, at least, an Alpha at the top, his or her Mate, a Beta who is like an enforcer, an Omega who provides emotional support and is able to counter the Alpha's orders for the good of the Pack. The mate bond between the Alpha and their Mate is permanent and lasts as long as they both live. Sometimes the death of one will kill the other but not usually quickly enough to avoid being gutted in retribution if it's called for.

"The other case of permanent mating is between strongly psychic Wolves, because they live in each other's minds somewhat. Also the first part of even a regular mating, that isn't permanent, is supposed to be conducted in wolf form. It isolates the human half from the mating somewhat," he paused and shook his head as if he couldn't go on.

"Live in each other's minds?" I tried to focus on the only question I'd had during his explanation that I thought I might actually want the answer to. Even in my addled state what it sounded like he was saying was that I had hit the trifecta of permanent "mating" scenarios and there probably wasn't much I could do to stop it now.

"Speak to each other without words and share memories, emotions, that sort of thing," Dante spoke from behind me. I could feel his words against the skin of my hand. The vibrations seemed to flow directly to the center of me where they joined the bell still ringing inside me.

"Is there any way to stop the mating once it's started?" my voice came out sounding like that disgusting witches impression of me which tried to piss me off but couldn't quite make it.

"I don't know, sometimes if the bite doesn't break the skin and another bite replaces it stops the effects so that a winner can be determined," his voice sounded haggard and desperate, "But the system isn't built of absolutes, and you are so unique. I tried the only thing I knew and bit you again hoping to nullify his bite but you just got worse. It's like you're in heat. How old are you?" he looked so distressed by everything, and his eyes had gone all the way wolf.

"What seals the permanent mating bond? Is it just the bite or is there more?" I said completely ignoring his last questions. We all sounded drained and about as unsexy as it gets but I guess we were going to try and figure it out because this morning or afternoon or whenever the hell in the day it had been when I woke up, before the craziness, had been just about the best feeling ever.

"In the case of psychic wolves the bond is evident before the mating and often there are no other competitors for the hand of a psychic female if there is no indication of compatibility," before I could ask, Rom...Dominic answered.

"If a male were to come into contact with her that was her true mate it could cause complications. The two psychics would be irrevocably drawn to each other. No male wants to be in the position of losing his wife, his children, his place in the pack and or his life later on because he was never his females destined mate to begin with. In the case of the Alpha, it is often someone immune to their command or sometimes they will dream of each other or feel each other's emotions."

"It's hard to know as we never experienced any of it, we never looked for an equal to rule at our sides, in our arrogance we didn't think there was such a person to equal us as our Mothers sons," they both sounded defeated, I wanted to comfort them but I remembered too clearly where we'd been less than an hour ago.

"As for what physically cements the bond, the bite awakens and arouses the wolf, defines the rolls they'll play for each other. During the sex in human form they share pieces of themselves with each other. It binds their spirits to each other. There is no divorce or adultery among psychically bound Wolves."

"But we don't know if it's the sex or the openness in that moment of surrender," I wanted to laugh cynically. Even if I had sex with one of them, which I still wasn't sure I could even do, there would be no total vulnerability on my end. Nothing about sex made me want to let my guard down, and even as good as I'd felt earlier with their hands and teeth on me I wasn't sure I could orgasm with someone inside me. Invading my body. I pushed away all bad memories of past experiences, apparently not soon enough from the murderous looks on their nearly identical faces.

"Sex is out. I don't know you guys yet or even trust everything I feel. I don't want to torture us all forever but I need a few days to consider everything," I thought back to the early days of my childhood, of awkward conversations in plain view of the entire family.

"I would like to get to know you better, I would like for you to know me better before we commit to something permanently," I looked at them both, eyes glinting like yellow diamonds, lit from within by hunger and regret. They nodded in unison.

I could feel Dante's tears as they rolled over my fingers and I wondered if he was crying because he'd started this and taken my choices away or because he'd decided to concede to his brother out of a warped sense of fairness. I pushed all of that out of my head and thought about Dominic's question and how best to answer it.

"I think I am about eighty. I was abandoned at least that long ago to a catholic orphanage and I appear to age one year for every four so that's how I got eighty. Obviously it could be wrong since I don't know how many years passed before I first started noting the year," my head had already hit the pillow before I finished speaking but I'd been so focused I didn't realize it till I was staring at the ceiling. I wanted to giggle again and I never giggled. It was weird to realize that if I'd been dealt a better hand how different a person I would be. Without the perpetual fear and distrust fueling so many of my actions and reactions I didn't feel like myself. Even aside from the bite roofie.

"What!? How can you be almost a century old?" Dominic scrambled away from me till he landed on the floor.

"Have you ever changed into a wolf in all that time? Or blacked out and totally lost time or found unexplainable damage to your home or possessions," I tried to give his question all due consideration, but I really was eighty and that's a lot of time to go over. He'd also done exactly what I told him not to and laid me down on the bed. My body was on fire, the shirt had bunched underneath me and had pulled taut against my breasts. I didn't even notice or care that the shirt had pulled up over my hips. It was incredible how much concentration it took to try and look for a hole in almost a century of memories while ignoring heat throbbing at my center.

"I really don't think so, especially if strong emotions would have triggered it," my mood soured as I remembered all the times that being able to fight back might have saved me. Large hands holding me down, foul breathe choking me, pain that seemed to tear me in half. If I'd possessed any power that might have saved me I wish to the Gods I'd gotten it then. Growls filled the room in stereo and I was mortified to think that they'd just gotten a shadow of everything I'd felt. Shit.

"They're dead. They're all dead already," I wanted to soothe them both but all I could get my taxed system to accomplish was grabbing a hand each. I showed them through our bond the horrific death that the fates had visited on all of them, even if they'd needed help sometimes.

"Whatever, what do we do about now, about this," my voice was hoarse from holding in screams and whimpers. Part of me, literally, wanted scream at them to just fuck me already. The other part was horrified, it considered this just another form of rape even if I didn't necessarily blame them for the circumstance. I felt like my body had betrayed me. Wouldn't be the first time but usually I'd be trying to start something with somebody and my body would run with chills, stiffen and I'd get nauseous.