The First Knock is the Hardest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, sorry," he faltered.

"That's okay, Ed," the woman said quietly. "You take your time." She had a voice like warm treacle.

Ed's pitch was fast becoming an embarrassing shambles. He was doing his best to ignore the woman's attractiveness and the distractions before him and now she was teasing him. He forced himself to remember that just because she was attractive, dressed revealingly, and had smiled at him didn't mean she was giving him the come on. One humiliating episode for the day was quite sufficient.

He cleared his throat. "Well. I'm in the area today with a great deal on..."

"I was just making a rum and coke," the woman interrupted. "Do you want one?"

"Erm. Well. Yes. Okay, thanks," Ed bumbled.

"Great," the woman purred. "Come through."

The woman turned and walked barefoot into the house. He followed, unable to avoid noticing she wore a tiny pair of red shorts that really didn't cover her very well.

They walked past the lounge and a couple of closed doors towards the bright, sunlit kitchen. Ed noticed a couple of photo-realist pictures of shiny chrome motorcycles which he assumed must explain the tattoos. Apart from the body art, the woman whose ample bottom he was right behind didn't look like a biker chick, though. Mind you, what did he know? He wasn't jumping to any conclusions from now on.

The kitchen was devoid of dismantled carburettors or other pieces of machinery and Ed took a seat on a stool by the breakfast bar. It looked like a perfectly normal kitchen to him.

"I need another bottle," the woman said. "Won't be a minute." She walked out of the open French doors and out of sight across the patio. Ed composed himself and rehearsed his pitch silently.

The woman reappeared holding a bottle of rum and smiled at Ed. Her manicured fingernails were painted a glossy black; her fingers adorned by a number of rings, some made of a dark dull metal, a couple with more of a shine.

"I'm glad you knocked. I don't like drinking alone." She opened a cupboard and took out a glass then went to the tall fridge-freezer and opened the bottom door. "I'm Rachel, by the way," she said, turning her head over her shoulder to speak to Ed, then bending at the waist to retrieve some ice from a low-down shelf.

Ed opened his mouth to say hello again but yet again was thrown. He couldn't greet a potential customer when all he could see of her was a pair of long, curvaceous legs leading up to a pair of skimpy shorts that barely covered a ripe-looking posterior. He swallowed and waited. Rachel finally stood and turned to him but, her hands full of ice and a glass, was unable to shake his offered hand. "Hi, Rachel," he said at last.

"Hi, Ed," Rachel said friendlily, putting down the ice and glass, and shaking his hand, having first wiped it dry on her top, leaving a dark hand print on her left breast. She leaned toward him, her cleavage suddenly right before him, and for a second Ed thought she was going to kiss him. He stiffened, leaning away from her chest, anxious not to touch her inappropriately and her smile broadened as she reached behind him and took a lime from the fruit bowl. "So, where were we?"

You're imagining things, he told himself, suddenly very hot under the collar despite the conditioned air.

As Rachel made their drinks Ed finally began his sales pitch. Pleasingly Rachel seemed interested in what he had to say and had apparently stopped flirting with him, if that's what she had actually been doing earlier. She handed him his glass and they clinked them together.

"Woah, that's quite a strong one," Ed laughed after his first sip.

"If a job's worth dong, it's worth doing properly, I always say," Rachel replied and, putting a straw between her full, pink lips, took a long drink then sucked on an ice cube. "How long are you around for?" she asked, looking at the clock on the wall.

"It's a couple of hours till I get picked up," Ed said.

"That's good," Rachel said, leaning over the bar, her cleavage again extremely obvious.

"Why?" Ed asked hesitatingly.

"Plenty of time for a drink, then," she laughed as Ed began to explain how much money he could save her. "So what brings you to Oz?" Rachel asked suddenly. Perhaps Ed's pitch wasn't as scintillating as he'd thought.

Abandoning the pitch for the moment Ed talked through his journey so far, and how he was due to leave in a few days' time. Rachel crossed her legs on the stool next to him, sucked on her straw and looked at him as he talked. Her cleavage was making it difficult for him to keep his eyes on hers.

"I guess you don't have a girlfriend?"

Her directness threw Ed yet again. "Umm, no, I don't at the moment," he said uncertainly.

"At the moment?" Rachel inquired. "So you do like girls, then?"

This really took Ed by surprise. "Yeah, of course I do," he laughed. "I just don't have a girlfriend right now."

"Okay," Rachel grinned. "Just checking."

"Right. Okay." Ed cleared his throat to try again but stopped. "What made you think I didn't like girls?" he asked, slightly affronted. He flashed back to the Canadian's bedroom. No, he'd been through this. It wasn't the Canadian that had been attractive, it was the topless girl sucking his cock. God he hated how easily women could confuse his thinking at the moment.

"Well I've been trying my best to attract your attention for the last half hour and you've hardly given me a second look so I just wondered if you were gay?"

"God, no," Ed blurted. "You're gorgeous. I mean, you're very attractive. I was just trying to be professional." For fuck's sake, Ed thought, distraught at his ineptness.

Rachel laughed and sucked on her straw, looking up at Ed from under her seductive eyes.

Ed took a deep drink. "The thing is," he said, perhaps feeling a little more relaxed the further down his rum he got. "I made a proper tit of myself earlier so I swore I'd just get on with my job from now on.

"Oh really?" Rachel smiled teasingly. "What happened? This sounds fun."

Ed told Rachel first about the Canadian and his words of wisdom about looking out for feminine signals, and then about his embarrassing misjudgement with Kat. Rachel giggled gently but not mockingly and cocked her head as Ed relayed the story.

She shuffled on her stool, leaning closer to Ed. "Well your self-control was exemplary this afternoon. You're quite the gentleman really."

This time Ed couldn't help but look at Rachel's tits. "I couldn't make a twat out of myself twice in a day," Ed said distractedly.

"Do you think I'm giving off signals now, Ed?" Rachel purred, her hand resting lightly on his knee.

Ed cleared his throat. "Umm. Well. Maybe. Yes?"

"I am, Ed."

"Right. Okay then. Err..."

Rachel stirred her drink and pushed her hair from her eyes with a ringed finger. She gave him another smile. This time Ed allowed himself to acknowledge it was a seductive look. "Shall we go somewhere more comfortable?"

"Jesus. Umm, yeah, okay then." Rachel's approach had knocked Ed sideways. He felt like a teenager.

Rachel's jewel-like eyes sparkled. "Good," she said, standing and taking Ed's hand. "Come with me then."

They were in Rachel's bedroom, sitting side by side on the bed. A huge mirror almost filled the wall at the foot of the bed, more photo-realist pictures hung on the walls. Ed realised he was nervous. He took a long drink and crunched an ice cube noisily.

"I like the pictures," he said, nodding at a large American truck, gleaming with chrome, parked outside a typical US diner.

Rachel smiled gently and stroked his leg. "Yes, I'm a fan. I love the detailing."

"Me too. I studied Robert Estes at college," he lied. A friend had though and Ed remembered the name. Ed hoped Rachel wouldn't want to explore the topic too much further. He looked at Rachel's arm. "And your tattoo," Ed said. "Wow!"

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"Yeah, it's amazing," Ed told her. The truth was he wasn't usually much of a fan of tattoos but he wasn't going to tell Rachel that. It was an incredible-looking thing, though. Besides, apart from the tattoo she looked quite conventional. It looked almost out of place on her.

"I designed it myself. I've done a few for people actually."

Ed nodded appreciatively. He recognised the talent even if it wasn't completely to his taste. Rachel's forwardness had taken him by surprise initially but with a drink and some small talk established he was beginning to relax a little more. Rachel put her drink on the bedside cabinet and stood up. She pulled her top up and off, revealing a lacy black bra and another intricate tattoo, this one a thorny rose that climbed from her beneath her little shorts, up her left flank, and under her left breast. She teased her hair back into place then undid the bra and let it fall to the thick carpet.

"This is another of mine," she said, stroking up her soft, curvaceous body, and cupping her large, pale breast. "Stand up," she told Ed, holding out a hand. "Touch it."

Ed stood, not for the first time feeling a touch overdressed. He traced his fingers up the complex design, from the waistband of her shorts towards the globe of her heavy tit. He held her breast very gently at first then squeezed and lowered his head to meet her mouth. They kissed, Rachel's mouth instantly opening and allowing his tongue inside. Both their mouths were cold from the ice and their tongues duelled. An even colder, metal ball pressed against his tongue which Ed realised was a tongue stud. Not all that conventional, then, he told himself. He squeezed her soft orb, then pulled her closer to him, her hard, brown nipples pressing against the crisp cotton of his shirt. Ed's hands felt their way down her back to her bottom where he cupped her round buttocks and squeezed upwards. Rachel murmured through their kiss, her hand slipping between them to feel his growing erection.

She broke their kiss and looked at Ed, her lips in a seductive pout. She undid his tie and began unbuttoning his shirt with her heavily ringed fingers. She slid her hands over his chest, the metal of the rings dragging across his nipples, and made her way towards his belt buckle. Ed kicked off his shoes in preparation. Considering her assertive initiation Ed was finding Rachel surprisingly relaxed in her approach. He almost felt he could take charge. She silently undid his belt and slid down the zip, and pulled the trousers down to his ankles, leaving Ed in his tight boxer shorts, his cock now straining for release. She grinned at him wickedly then pushed his chest. With his feet caught in his trousers he fell back onto the bed and Rachel straddled his groin, her still-covered pussy grinding against his erection. Suddenly Ed felt sure Rachel was in control.

She bent to kiss him again and sucked on his tongue, biting it as she released him, all the time pressing her crotch against his. She grinned and dragged her hard nipples down his body as she made her way to his underwear. Now kneeling on the floor she pulled the black cotton down, over his cock, which sprang upwards once freed.

"What did you say that girl was called?" Rachel asked, her head to one side, contemplating his erection.

"This morning you mean? Kat."

"Silly girl." Rachel smiled sweetly at Ed then slapped his cock hard.

"Ow, fuck," he shouted, alarmed.

"Sorry," Rachel said softly, and kissed Ed's cock tenderly. "Is that better?" she asked.

"Yes," Ed laughed, then yelped again as Rachel bit the tip. "Fuck, stop it!" he shouted again, wriggling away from her.

"Sorry, Ed," she giggled. "I'll behave." She kissed his cock again, watching him flinch involuntarily.

Rachel stood up and Ed took the opportunity to kick away the restraining clothes and pull off his socks. He eyed Rachel nervously as she admired herself in the mirror and her reflection pouted at him before she bent, much as she had done at the freezer, and slipped down her skin-tight shorts. She had nothing on underneath them and Ed was treated to a delicious sight as her pale, round bum was revealed and, poking out from between her upper thighs, the pink lips of her pussy. He couldn't be sure but Ed thought he'd also seen the glint of another piercing there too. He guessed he'd find out soon enough. As Rachel stood in front of the mirror Ed could see both her front and back. She had a light tan, accentuated by her bikini marks, not the pale skin he'd somehow associate with those who favoured tattoos. Her pussy was trimmed to a narrow line of dark hair and was adorned by yet another tattoo, this one a small black panther on the left of her groin, its tail curling away where it metamorphosed into the rose that wound its way up her body.

As Rachel stood before the mirror she oozed sexuality. Her curves swooped, the sunlight from the window shining on her inked form, casting erotic shadows on the far wall, the light bouncing off her highlighted hair, turning the blonde to streaks of shimmering gold. Ed shuffled his way up the bed and waited for her to join him. She turned and, holding his gaze, crawled with feline grace towards him, her round bum shifting this way and that in the mirror.

Rachel's tits brushed Ed's legs as she made her way up his body. His cock was bobbing gently with his heartbeat, the tip glistening already in the sunlight. She paused, her mouth hovering over it, a mischievous look in her eye. Ed braced himself for another nibble or worse but she simply breathed on the tip, her open mouth all around him, so close but not touching him. Even her breath made him tingle and when her full lips finally closed around him and her studded tongue slipped its way upwards, Ed groaned with pleasure as his cock throbbed within the confines of her hot, wet mouth. Rachel sucked him for a few moments, her head bobbing up and down, the ball of the tongue stud pressing firmly against his glans, making him gasp, then popped his cock from her mouth and resumed her ascent of his body. She kissed her way up his stomach, her cleavage brushing exquisitely over his cock, tickling him almost unbearably, until she reached his nipples. She ran her fingernails over them, pinching – to Ed's great relief - gently, then sucked and nibbled each in turn. She lowered herself slightly so her tits brushed his cock once more and Ed had to concentrate hard on not getting carried away. Behind her, in the mirror, her sumptuous arse and now glistening pussy gave him an added visual delight

"You like that, don't you?" Her eyes danced excitedly as the soft flesh of her breasts stroked him. Ed swallowed and nodded. Tilly might have known some tricks but a skinny teenager was no match for a sex kitten like Rachel. Ed just hoped she'd go easy on him. "I think I could make you come just like this, couldn't I?" she teased, gently rocking to and fro, tickling his now electrified cock.

Ed swallowed again. "Probably," he breathed.

Rachel giggled and kissed his stomach. "Well I'd better stop then, hadn't I?"

"Shit," Ed groaned as a wave of pleasure rushed through his groin. "Yes. Stop."

"So easy," Rachel laughed to herself and sat up, her legs astride Ed, just below his groin.

He looked at her, admiring her body and the tattoos that he was now finding made her even hotter. She brushed the hair from her eyes and sat back, her hands behind her on his legs. Her big, round tits jutted out proudly, topped by hard brown nipples. His eyes travelled downwards, over the slight swell of her tummy towards the little black panther and its magical tail, her narrow line of pubic hair and, now he saw, a ring piercing the hood over her clit. His cock bounced in front of her, her pink pussy almost touching his tight balls. He found himself wondering if she favoured different metals for different body parts.

"Safe, now?" she asked, teasingly. Ed nodded before Rachel again crawled upwards, her soft skin still tantalising his aroused body. She allowed her slick labia and the metal ring to drag against his cock, only for a moment, then moved higher, and lowered a breast to his mouth. Ed sucked greedily and Rachel sighed contentedly above him. She swapped breasts, allowing him to suckle briefly, then sat astride his chest, rocking gently as the few hairs he possessed tickled her intimate areas. Rachel took one of his hands, then the other and interlocked her fingers in his, their hands outstretched above his head and to the side. She looked down at him, their eyes meeting, her pierced pussy just inches from his face. Her expression was difficult to read, as it had been from the moment they met. She let go of his hands and reached under a pillow and produced a black silk scarf which she slowly wound around her hands. Ed's face must have betrayed his reticence. Rachel smiled reassuringly.

"It'll be fun, trust me," she told him softly as she began tying his wrist to a wooden slat on the headboard.

Ed wondered if he might have made a mistake. He didn't know the first thing about this tattooed, pierced woman who had first invited him into her home and now her bedroom. She could be insane, a psychopath; maybe she did this all the time: seduced gullible young men then tied them up and mutilated them. God, why did he have to keep doing what his dick told him? He should tell her to stop, that he wasn't comfortable with this. His mouth was dry. He looked helplessly at his drink on the cabinet. Rachel pouted and smiled seductively, then secured his other wrist to the bed. Too late.

"Do you often invite strangers in and tie them up?" he croaked.

Rachel laughed. "Not often." She winked and bent to kiss him. The sensation of her tongue squirming powerfully against his own took his mind off the imminent danger he was in. She sat up and leaned for her drink, fishing out an ice cube which she popped between her lips and began sucking on. She pouted again and turned round so her rump was at his head, her hot mouth back at his cock. She looked at him in the mirror, then took him in her mouth. Ed groaned and closed his eyes as the ice and cold, hard metal in her mouth pressed against the throbbing head of his cock. She pressed the melting cube hard against him, taunting him with a little pain, numbing his cock. When he opened his eyes a second later, Rachel's wet, pink pussy was invitingly lowered to his mouth. Having little choice but to do so, he began lapping eagerly, tasting the tart, sticky lubricant already generously on offer.

"Mmmm, yes," Rachel growled, drooling the last of the cold liquid onto his cock as Ed's tongue slipped its way between her open lips and into her hot, tight hole. "Lick my cunt, Ed."

Ed did as he was told and probed her entrance with the tip of his tongue. With Ed immobilised Rachel was in complete control of where he could reach and how he could pleasure her. His pain subsiding, his pleasure began and she slowly and deeply sucked his cock. She shuffled her hips up and down, from side to side, encouraging his tongue to explore her whole pussy before she allowed him to settle into a rhythm on her hard little clitoris. Once she did so, Ed craned his neck to apply as much pressure as he could to her hooded pleasure pearl. He had never encountered a pierced pussy before but soon found that if he pressed his tongue firmly against the silver ring rather interesting things happened. With Rachel's tongue stud working overtime on the shaft and head of his cock and her clit ring apparently having a similar effect on her own body Ed was starting to see the appeal of precious metal on sensitive areas.

Rachel's body quickly began to tremble and shake. Her hips bucked, Ed's face buried between her soft thighs, muffling his own sounds of enjoyment of simultaneously giving and receiving such pleasure. As she sucked his cock garbled sounds came from her end of the bed as her orgasm built and built. Rachel forced her pelvis down onto Ed's face, and squirmed as he breathlessly flicked his tongue as fast as he could against the hardness of her clit, making her jiggle and shake, faster and faster.