The First Knock is the Hardest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, Ed, I'm gonna come," she gasped. "Your tongue's fucking amazing."

As Ed lapped harder, his nose against her tight little arsehole, Rachel's fingernails dug into his legs. Ed felt her pussy contract and tighten as her orgasm swept through her. Letting up her own sucking Rachel mewled and whimpered then, as the climax took hold, screamed as ecstasy rushed throughout her body. With little alternative, Ed lapped and flicked at her clit until, suddenly, Rachel yelped and jerked away from him, finally allowing him to breathe.

He lay, helplessly, on the bed as Rachel's cunt quivered above him. His face was awash with her juices. Rachel's head lay on his thigh, his cock against her cheek, momentarily forgotten as she recovered from her orgasm. She looked up at Ed in the mirror, her face red and flushed.

"That was fucking awesome," she panted. "You're very good at that."

"My pleasure," Ed laughed, still a touch wary and keen to stay on the right side of Rachel.

Rachel blew her hair from her eyes and kissed the tip of Ed's cock, then nibbled, making him yelp again. She grinned up at him. "You're doing well." She flicked the tip with her tongue stud and sucked hard on his helmet then let him go with a plop. "I'm impressed."

"Thanks," Ed muttered.

"I mean it," Rachel said, swinging her leg over him and turning to face him, her head still level with his cock. She kissed the tip again, looking up at him. "I bet you really wanna come now, don't you?"

"God yes."

"Well, maybe I should let you if you promise you'll last longer next time?"

As Rachel's mouth closed around him again he groaned and nodded. She might have eased up on him earlier but as her head bobbed and her mouth worked its way around him, this time there was no going back. Having been given permission he allowed the intense pleasure to rise and only seconds later his hips jerked and twitched as he came inside Rachel's mouth, grunting with each ejaculation. Rachel's eyes twinkled as she timed her swallowing to match each jet.

"You're good. I'm glad you knocked," Rachel told him, a minute or two later, her hand gently rubbing his balls. "For that, you're going to get the special treatment."

"Okay," he said uncertainly. Ed's mind whirred as he gave thought to what that could mean. "What exactly is that then?"

Rachel's enigmatic smile was back. She gave his still half-hard cock a soft suck and sat up. "Wait and see," she teased.

Ed tested the strength of the knots. "Not much choice, really."

"Nope," Rachel grinned. She made her way up towards him and kissed him deeply, licking around his mouth and chin, cleaning her own juices from his face. He could taste his own semen on her tongue. She held his face with both hands, staring deep into his eyes, then reached to the drink on the cabinet and fished out another ice cube and, opening the drawer, a condom.

Rachel straddled him again, her bum just grazing the tip of his still very sensitive cock as it jutted upwards. She very gently rocked against him, coaxing another erection almost immediately. His cock grew and began to press against her bottom. "I knew we wouldn't have to wait long," she said, winking.

She ran the ice cube over her body, across her tits, around her nipples, making them stand even harder and prouder, then, holding the melting ice between her teeth, dragged it across Ed's body, onto his nipples, the cold and his defenceless, vulnerable position making him flinch. She worked her way down his body, dragging the ice across him, until she was again level with his cock. She sucked on the ice, then took him in her mouth once more, making him gasp as the hard, chilled metal of her stud pressed against him and her cold but soft mouth closed around him. Rachel held his gaze as she gave a few hard, deep sucks, then wanked him hard and fast, the smooth metal of her rings providing yet more almost painful pleasure.

"Okay," she said, looking at his cock. "I think it's time." She opened the foil of the condom and expertly rolled it down his now fully-restored hardness. Rachel sat astride his legs and began to tease the tip of his cock with her clit ring. Despite the condom as soon as the hard metal came into contact with Ed's oozing slit he almost leapt off the bed. Rachel grinned naughtily. "How does that feel?" she asked as her hips pivoted back and forth, playing with him, denying him access to her warm, safe centre.

Ed, impressed by his own powers of recovery but also a little frustrated by his inability to move or exert any influence on the proceedings moaned quietly and tried pushing his groin up to meet hers in the hope she'd relent and finally allow him inside. Maybe he was being greedy but he wanted more.

"Is it nice?" she toyed.

"Yes," Ed groaned. "It's nice." His hips thrust upwards to try and impale Rachel but she simply laughed and slid her adornment over him once more.

"You want to be in here, don't you?" she teased, holding his member at the atrium of her sopping pleasure palace.

"God, yes." Ed's hips were rotating and thrusting as best he could in between the lurches and twitches each of Rachel's deliberate movements caused in him.

"Poor thing. You really want to fuck me now, don't you?"

Ed growled and nodded. Rachel slid her spread labia from the base to the tip of his rod, pausing at the top. Ed sighed. At last, he thought. Rachel bit her bottom lip and looked him in the eye. Ed pushed.

"Stop that!" she scolded. "If you don't stop wriggling we'll never get anything done."

"Sorry," Ed muttered. "Maybe you could untie me then?" he asked, pretty sure of her reply.

Rachel giggled "I don't think so, do you? This is much more fun."

Ed groaned again. Rachel was taking great delight in his frustrations. "Good things come to those who wait," she assured him, making another pass up and down his cock, pressing firmly with her ring.

"Well, I suppose you did make me come earlier," she teased. "So maybe you will again?" With these words she finally slipped the head of his throbbing pole inside her pussy and slowly inched downwards.

Inside her at last, Ed relaxed and enjoyed the exquisite feeling. He could feel Rachel's heat through the condom and the ease with which she'd slid him inside her was testament to just how wet she was after Ed's oral ministrations. Her soft pussy walls enveloped him perfectly, squeezing his rock-hard penis as she began to rise and fall. Ed groaned quietly as Rachel leaned forwards and rocked her hips.

"You feel good," she whispered, almost to herself, her eyes closed. As tempted as Ed was to thrust into her, to fuck her from below and have some say in the proceedings, he resisted and allowed Rachel to control the tempo and make the pleasure last. She rocked back and forth, rotating her hips, his big cock buried deep inside her. She wasn't as tight as Tilly had been – nobody could be – but the feel of her velvety cunt enveloping his manhood was a delight. With his arms tied to the bed and his legs beneath Rachel's rocking and rising body Ed allowed himself to enjoy the talents of a clearly quite experienced lover.

Rachel had picked up the pace a little and was beginning to bounce. Her big tits took on a mind of their own as Rachel's pneumatic form rose and fell, the fleshy globes dancing and heaving as she fucked him. Although he had begun to get used to his bound state and the passivity it necessitated, he sorely wished he could hold and squeeze her boobs as they swung tantalisingly above him. Rachel, her eyes closed, hands on his chest, seemed to be lost in her own pleasure, her round buttocks slapping against his thighs as she bottomed out, the tip of his cock nudging her g-spot, if her pants and gasps were any indication. Rachel's oral generosity meant his own orgasm was being kept safely at bay.

"You're so fucking deep," Rachel panted, her eyes only half open. She sat back, resting one hand behind her and rolled her hips back and forward and circled her hips, then began rubbing her clitoris hard. Ed took this as his cue and began to drive his hips upwards, sending his cock even deeper inside Rachel's body. Her eyes flew open, her mouth agape, the suddenness of Ed's thrusts taking her breath away. She began to whimper, Ed's cock and her own hand working their magic, taking her to the brink. She bounced harder, frigged herself faster, and squeezed her tit beneath her hand then suddenly, cried out as another orgasm erupted within her. She yelped with each bounce of her hips and each vigorous thrust from below, her hand still a blur. She cried obscenities, telling Ed his cock filled her cunt, how good it felt, how hard she was coming until the ecstasy eventually faded and their movements slowed. With Ed still buried inside her she bent to kiss him, her body covered in a sheen of sweat, her hair plastered to her face.

"Fuck, Ed. That was amazing," she whispered in his ear. Despite the ferocity of her orgasm she kept a slow, rhythmic rolling of her pelvis even as she lay on Ed, her breasts squashed against his chest, her body rising and falling as her breathing slowed.

Rachel sat up, Ed still deep inside her. Most girls Ed had been with before had to rest between orgasms, their bodies too sensitive to keep going but Rachel seemed to be unafflicted in that department. "You're doing very well," she said with a wink, using a forefinger to brush her sweaty hair away from her face. "Even if I told you to stay still," she said with mock seriousness.

"Thanks. Sorry," Ed grinned. This was quite a fuck but his thrusting had given him a taste for some more control of the situation. Besides, he really wanted another go on those delicious tits. He lifted his arms, straining at the silk. "Any chance of being untied?"

Rachel looked at him as though he was a dim child. "I don't think so now, do you?" She paused, that enigmatic pout as unreadable as ever. Another slight wave of fear passed through Ed. What did that mean? Christ, was she going to keep him here? A squeeze of her vagina muscles and a giggle relieved his immediate fears. She was sexy as hell. Who cared what she did with him.

Ed's relief was momentary, however. Suddenly he heard the screen door slam and a man's voice calling out, "I'm home babe."

"In here, darl," she called back, her head turned towards the ajar door.

"Jesus, fuck, let me go," Ed panicked, pulling at the scarves, trying to get Rachel off him, suddenly very scared at the prospect of an angry boyfriend. Despite the debacle of the morning he hadn't even thought about Rachel having a man. His eyes flitted to her wedding ring finger. Sure enough, on the third finger of her left hand, the hand that even now was covering his nipple as she slowly rocked her body, pleasuring herself, his erection still deep inside her vagina, was a wide, dull-metal band that, for some reason, despite the predicament in which he found himself, Ed wondered if was made from titanium or perhaps brushed stainless steel.

"Shh, it's fine," she told him.

It didn't feel fine to Ed. The door was pushed open. He prepared himself to reason with the man. Or beg. A figure appeared.

"Oh,sweet," the man said, seeing Rachel atop the door-to-door salesman tied to the bed. He approached the couple, put his hands on Rachel's shoulders and kissed her cheek as she turned to greet him.

"This is Ed," Rachel said, continuing to rotate and rock. "Ed, this is my hubby, Jack." She winked at Ed once more.

"G'day, Ed," Jack said. "I would shake your hand but... well," he laughed, seemingly amiably.

A terrified Ed stuttered a weak hello and tried to look apologetic. Perhaps unsurprisingly, he felt his erection begin to wilt.

"Don't worry, Ed," Rachel said reassuringly. "I promise, this is cool." She could obviously feel the weakening of his manhood as she squeezed him tightly inside herself and pouted seductively.

"Yeah, mate. It's cool," Jack said. "You can bone my missus when I'm out at work, I don't mind," he laughed, and slapped Ed's thigh, just below his wife's buttock.

"Look, I really didn't realise. I'm really sorry. " Ed pleaded as Jack pulled his t-shirt over his head and sat on the bed to take off his socks.

Jack looked at him. "I'm serious, mate. Don't sweat it, hey?" He unzipped his jeans and stood to pull them down. "I mean, who can blame you? Look at her!" he looked down at where Ed and Rachel's bodies became one, and then back at Ed. "You're bagged up, what's the problem?" Ed could think of quite a number of problems but chose not to voice them. Jack looked at Rachel. "He's a big boy, hey?" he said to his wife. Rachel nodded happily.

Now wearing only his red boxer shorts, a large bulge clearly straining to get out already, Jack stood in front of Rachel and bent to kiss her, one hand fondling her right breast. Ed watched as their tongues slipped in and out of each other's mouths. He wondered if Jack could tell Rachel had swallowed his sperm not long before. Jack broke the kiss and smiled at his wife. "Mmm, salty."

Rachel, still riding Ed and apparently able to rescue his hard-on and return it to its former glory with a simple squeeze and pout, tugged Jack's boxer shorts down his hairy legs, freeing his cock. She purred as she used one hand to rub it, the other to caress her left breast. "Two big cocks," she said dreamily. "I'm spoiled." She began to suck Jack's cock, slurping greedily down the long hardness to his hairy balls.

Ed's brain had given up trying to reason what was going on. He figured he probably wasn't going to get a beating and who was he to question what constituted a stable, loving relationship? He lay, bound on Rachel and Jack's marital bed, his cock deep inside her as she deep throated her husband, and figured he might as well stop worrying. His escapade with the Canadian and the Hungarian girl had taught him he wouldn't turn gay the moment he saw another man's cock, which was just as well, considering there as one being sucked less than two feet above him. There was the small matter of how he would react if Jack turned his attention to Ed but he decided to worry about that when it came up.

"Jeez, darl," Jack groaned as Rachel sloppily devoured him, her be-ringed hand twisting around his shaft as she sucked the top of his tool. "It's been a couple of days; go easy, hey?"

Ed smiled to himself, knowing just what Jack meant. As Rachel swivelled her hips and bobbed her head Ed admired the scene. Jack was tall, dark and well-built with a mop of curly black hair. He was also one of the hairiest people Ed had ever seen with a thick dark fuzz covering most of his body. Ed couldn't see any tattoos, though. There probably wasn't much point.

"Shit, slow down babe," Jack hissed, pulling back from Rachel's oral and manual assault. His cock was covered in thick strings of saliva, some of which hung in the gap between Rachel's expert mouth and Jack's erection, which to Ed, looked longer than his own but perhaps not as thick. "No wonder you blew, mate," Jack said, looking down at the prostrate Ed. "She's a cock-sucking champ, hey?"

Ed, still not entirely comfortable discussing the sexual prowess of the man's wife as she simultaneously worked her magic on the pair of them, nodded awkwardly and grunted a yes.

"Relax, man," Jack told him with a grin. "Like she said, it's all cool." Jack looked at his wife. "How's he feel baby?"

"Fucking good," she replied, keeping her gentle rolling and swivelling going.

Jack grinned and stroked his wife's cheek tenderly. "Shall I get the lube?" he asked.

Ed froze.

"Definitely," she said eyeing Ed. She squeezed his cock with her cunt again. "You'll like this, I promise. This is the special treatment."

Ed swallowed hard. What exactly was it that he going to love, he wondered. He tracked Jack as he walked around the bed to the other cabinet and opened a drawer, retrieving a bottle of clear liquid. Jack knelt on the bed, his long, wet cock leading the way, and shuffled over to kiss Rachel. The couple kissed passionately, his hands exploring her curvaceous, decorated body, hers doing the same to his hirsute, muscular form, all the while her cunt was filled by Ed, the stranger in this ménage à trois.

"Yes but what is it we're doing?" Ed asked.

Rachel shushed him and put her finger to his lips.

Jack flipped open the bottle and poured some of the liquid onto his hand. Ed's eyes were fixed on the reflection in the mirror. Was he really about to be violated by another bloke? Perhaps he just had to take the rough with the smooth. Jack's hand moved between Ed and Rachel and she leant forward. Ed closed his eyes, trying to relax. Fuck it, he thought. No one need ever know. He might even like it. He was sure this would be better if he didn't tense up. He felt a drip of cold lube land on his balls and suddenly Rachel cooed and lay on his chest. Ed opened his eyes. He looked in the mirror. Jack's middle finger was gently probing Rachel's arsehole. Ed's face broke into a huge smile of relief. He wasn't going to have his arse interfered with by a hairy Australian. Not yet at least.

Jack grinned at him. "Shit, sorry mate. You weren't worried were you?"

"Nah," said Ed. He hoped his laugh sounded convincing.

Rachel's hips were beginning to rock and roll more insistently as her husband explored and relaxed her bum. Her pierced clitoris rubbed against Ed's pelvis at the base of each of her movements. The sheer depth of his cock inside her was making Ed tingle more and more insistently.

"Now you're gonna have to help me here, mate," Jack said to him. "Open your legs so I can get between them. Don't freak out if we bump cocks, it's gonna happen but hey, that's all part of the fun!" Jack winked at Ed as he poured more lube onto his hand and began to rub it into his cock. "First threesome?" he asked.

Ed opened his mouth to explain the various experiences that weren't quite threesomes, then decided against it and nodded. Rachel bit his shoulder as Jack pressed the tip of his cock against her tight hole. She looked back at her husband who was now half kneeling behind her between Ed's opened legs, his own feet on the floor.

"Fuck me, baby. I want two big cocks in me," she breathed.

Ed reminded himself this was really happening and found himself gritting his teeth in sympathy with Rachel as Jack eased his way into her. Rachel stopped her squirming for a few seconds as Jack slipped inside, taking his time, easing his way gently in and out, slowly getting deeper and deeper.

Rachel started to moan and began pushing back. Her cunt had become much tighter with the addition of another large penis to her depths. Ed could feel the hardness of Jack's erection inside her. It almost felt as though their two cocks were pressing against one another, inside Rachel. She was the only one moving, easing herself back and forth as she got used to the feeling.

"How's that baby?" Jack asked.

Rachel hissed through clenched teeth. "Good. Very good. Fuck me, baby," she told Jack. "Slowly," she quickly added. "Ed's a big boy." She pouted at Ed, then her eyes closed as Jack slid further into her and began to slowly screw his wife's arse, causing her to groan.

Rachel's groans became deeper and more guttural. Jack had his hands on her hips as she lay on Ed's chest. She grunted with each of her husband's thrusts, her mouth slackly open, her teeth occasionally dragging across Ed's shoulder. Ed, for his part, was beginning to recover his senses and remembered he was due another orgasm. He began to move beneath Rachel, timing his upward thrusts to match Jack's as he withdrew. As soon as Ed's cock began to move within Rachel she swore and dug her nails into his shoulders.

With Jack and Ed settled into a slow, deep rhythm, the trio's pleasure levels began to rise steadily. Ed's groin was on fire, the sensations from his cock sending bolts of electricity throughout his body. Jack was telling his wife what a horny slut she was, having two men inside her. Rachel was agreeing, telling the two men how much they were filling her.