The First Knock is the Hardest Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, you dirty bastards," she grunted. "Fuck my slutty little cunt and my dirty little arse. Fuck me hard."

The two men heard her instructions and did as she told them. They began fucking her harder, faster. Ed had stopped worrying about hurting Rachel and was driving his hips upwards, his cock so deep inside her pussy. Jack was doing the same to her arse. Every thrust made his balls swing against Ed's. Surely none of them could last much longer.

Rachel was the first to come. As the pistoning males filled her completely, yet another orgasm welled up inside her. Again, she clung to Ed by her finger nails, whimpering and groaning, now utterly incapable of speech. Jack fucked his wife's arse hard, his cock rubbing against Ed's deep within Rachel and at last, Rachel came. Her deep, animal grunts grew louder and higher in pitch as her body was overwhelmed with pleasure. She cried out and grabbed at Ed's flesh as her body bucked and heaved.

Having sped up and caused Rachel's orgasm Jack allowed his own climax to build. Ed watched as Jack's face contorted and his mouth let go a deep growl as he came, deep inside his wife, pumping his sperm into her bowels. As soon as Jack had let go, Ed did the same and cried out in ecstasy as the climax rushed through his groin, ejaculating spurt after spurt from his enveloped cock, buried deep inside Rachel.

The panting, sweating threesome lay atop one another, Jack on his wife, his wife on Ed. At last Jack slipped out of Rachel and collapsed on the bed. Ed felt a warm trickle run from Rachel's arse onto his balls. Rachel opened her glassy eyes and gathered her strength to unimpale herself from Ed's still-hard rod. She rolled off him and onto her panting husband who held her in his arms as they recovered together. Still tied to their bed, Ed lay there with his cock softening inside the sodden condom. He looked at the married couple gently, lovingly caressing one another after such a sordid act and began to feel rather like a spare part. He wondered what the polite thing to do in such circumstances was. He decided to give them a few moments.

Jack and Rachel were kissing and gazing into each other's eyes, whispering odd words to one another. It had been a couple of minutes since they had all come but no one had paid him any attention. His nose was itching and he wanted to move. He looked in the mirror at his softening penis, the full condom hanging off it, another man's sperm slowly drying on his balls.

"Umm, sorry," he began, acutely aware he sounded like a bumbling Englishman. "Could one of you untie me? Please?"

Rachel turned to look at him, then back at Jack. "Set him free, baby", she said to her husband.

Jack sighed and sat up, leaning over Ed to untie his wrists, then flopped onto his back and invited Rachel, whose bottom still rested against Ed's leg, for a cuddle. Ed scratched his nose and rubbed his wrists then shuffled away from the couple and tried to unobtrusively remove the used condom.

He stood, on the opposite side of the bed to where his clothes were, with the bulging rubber in his hand. Jack and Rachel were kissing, lost in each other's embrace. Ed crept round the room and looked in vain for a bin. He knotted the condom and picked up his clothes, briefly wondering whether to get dressed in the bedroom or to leave the loving couple to it and dress in the hall. He was sticky with his sweat and that of Rachel, along with his own bodily fluids and some pretty pungent ones belonging to the others. He really needed a shower but it didn't seem polite to ask. Gingerly pulling on his boxer shorts over his smelly, gluey crotch he shuffled awkwardly out of the bedroom.

Once dressed, Ed went into the kitchen to find his clipboard. He took the johnny out of his trouser pocket and went to the kitchen bin but something stopped him dropping it in. Despite what had just gone on between the couple and him for some reason he didn't want either of them to be faced with another man's used condom when they next emptied the teapot. With no apparent alternative he put it back in his pocket. He looked at his clipboard, then outside at the gathering dusk, then his watch. He doubted the likelihood of Rachel buying anything from him now. Turning his own nose up at the way he smelled, he also doubted his chances of anyone else making a purchase from a dishevelled and odorous salesman.

Jack's voice and Rachel's giggles drifted from their bedroom and Ed, feeling rather lonely, decided he had to leave, smelling of rude sex, or not. He paused at the open door, completely unable to comprehend the right thing to do. He looked in. Jack was between Rachel's open thighs, his tongue working where Ed had been just moments before. He looked at the front door, then back at the scene on the bed. "Erm, I'm gonna get off now," he said uncertainly. "Erm, thanks for everything." He winced at the idiotic words. Perhaps he wasn't really cut out for the life erotic after all.

"Later, buddy," a muffled voice said.

"Bye, Ed," Rachel said without looking up. "Make sure you close the door."

Ed walked through the house and out of the screen door. He pulled it shut. He stood on the driveway, the shining ute had been joined by an equally shining classic muscle car. He looked up and down the street, then at his clipboard as if it might provide an answer. He scratched his head and put his hand in his pocket, shuddering slightly at the feel of the wet, rubbery object within. He heard a squeal from inside the house and stepped off the porch. He looked at his phone. No missed calls.