All Comments on 'The First Party'

by BeejayHugger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

It was a good read. It is one of my fav fantasies. Keep up the good work and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good Job !

It would help if you proofread your story....several words didn't fit,or belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Adultery.

They both have broken their marriage vows, it may not be their last then comes the temptation to cheat, eventually it could all end in tears. I hope this work is fiction and not real life experience.

I never wanted my wife to go with any one else she definitely wouldn't have done even if I asked her. I would have been in the dog house for weeks.

We met when she was 15 and II was 16, we courted for 7 yrs and did everything except penetrative sex We were both virgins when we married. Our marriage last 60 years and during that time neither of us strayed because we truly loved one another, just to point out we had our problems over the years but we sorted things out ourselves.

The marriage only ended when she died and I miss her very much. This tale isn't fiction, perhaps those who want to stray WORKED HARDER AT YOUR MARRIAGE INSTEAD.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
NOT THE WAY TO DO THIS

Yes hubby got to watch but that's still not able to share the excitement.. joy.. and pleasures with your spouse... if you're going to swap do it right.. be in the same room so each can watch.. listen..and enjoy the pleasures with their spouse

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Only a cuck sets back and watches his whore in action.

LoisKnight69LoisKnight697 months ago

Terrific story. There was fantasy, role playing, voyeurism and swapping with both partners giving permission before anything happened. Plus the spouses had no regrets and reclaimed each other afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous