All Comments on 'The First SaR Mission Ch. 09'

by PerryNormal

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Timing and References

First, I'm glad that you are moving the turning process along. I understand that the story is compressing itself into a smaller time frame, but those injuries would be touch-and-go (high death risk) in a MAJOR hospital.

Second, in case nobody caught it, the story about a little girl who fell, had her open wound licked by wolf pups, and was infected enough to turn IS a reference to events in the series DOMINANT SPECIES.

My UNofficial opinion... it feels like it would be considered Fair-Use (way to hard/expensive to dispute) in US courts.

biercebierceabout 7 years ago
Great story

Please continue as you are. I enjoy your writing style and the story line is marvelous.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 7 years ago
Still a very good story.

I look forward to the next chapters. I find that the modified punctuation in the last two chapters make it easier to follow. I personally listen to a lot of Lit stories being read by my IPhone and the style of this chapter flows much better. Thanks.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 1 year ago

Really interesting reading through a story where the author has effectively started from scratch and watching his/her writing change, evolve and become something different, not unlike the subject matter tbh, we’ve lost the clunky tech descriptions, over punctuating and 3rd pov style, what’s left has changed into a gripping, interesting life or death drama. Well done indeed @PerryNormal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous