The First SaR Mission Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. I feel sick and all I can feel from the waist down is pain. Terrible pain. And Anna, I can't feel my feet."

Kenneth Ambrose, an ex-combat medic arrives next to Aaron...

"Mr. Dawson! Don't move around, too much. You have two badly broken legs. I splinted them, but if you move them around, they'll start bleeding again."

"That doesn't sound good. What's your name, son."

"Ken Ambrose, sir. They called me "Bandaid." I was a combat medic."

"Ken, those don't look to be hospital issue splints."

"No, sir. There pine boughs and parachute cord. I'm thinking of patenting them."

"Yeah, they seem to work, I guess. How bad?" Aaron tilts his head indicating his legs...

"Bad, sir. I don't suppose that I could get you set that thing down in a hospital parking lot next time, could I?"

"Next time, hell!"

"We're trying to get some medical supplies down here, but they tell me it will be a bit longer."

"Mr. Dawson, are you hurt anywhere besides your legs?"

"I think that I'm bruised just about everywhere. My ribs all hurt, but they don't hurt as if they are broken."

"You feel like you may have a bit of a fever, how do you feel?"

"A little bit nauseous, and a doozy of a headache."

"Yeah, I think that you may have some tissue damage in your legs. Feeling sick and having the headache may be an indirect result of that."

"Necrosis?"

"Uh...yes, sir."

"I see."

"yes, sir."

"How long do you think?

"I don't know, sir."

"I guess that I should do some catching up with my lovely wife here."

"Very good, sir."

"Hon, what happened? Who are these people? Why are we still out here in this swamp?"

"Oh, Aaron, it's such a long story and you won't believe some of it. Most importantly, I need you to agree to do something to all of us that will change our lives in ways that I don't fully understand."

"Try to explain it, please."

"Well, you know the plane crashed, right?"

"God, yes. I remember."

"Well, after everything came to a stop, I got the kids out then I got you out. Aaron, please stay calm... Suzy is horribly burned. Bobby was conscious for a little while and said that his side hurt really bad. He went to sleep or passed out and has not regained consciousness. Your seat broke off when we came to the hard stop, and you went into the dashboard. They tell me that you have a compound fracture in both legs."

"Hon, I love you. What Ken there, isn't saying is that I'm not going to make it out. I have the first signs of gangrene. Why are we still here?"

"That's more bad news. The weather is, really, bad. Do you remember when we crashed, all of that cloud and fog that we went through? Well, it's still here. We have been here for two days, now. They tried to get a couple of helicopters in here. We all heard, as one was one trying to come down through the clouds. He got real close, too. Then there was this sound like a baseball bat hitting a tree. He shot back up and I guess that they wouldn't try again. They hovered there for a few minutes and then we heard them leave. George, he's that Werewolf over..."

"What? What did you say?"

"No, Aaron, listen to me! Before you say it... no, I didn't hit my head in the crash!"

"Stay calm and let me talk and I'll explain! If I have to, I will prove it!"

"The 'human' (making air quotes) rescue teams couldn't get to us, and they called in this volunteer group of, yes, Werewolves. Aaron, don't interrupt me! I told you that I would prove what I said after I tell you the rest! They tell me that we are fourteen miles from the nearest road, where they have their base is camp set up. They say that there is this valley and two more and three high ridges that have to be crossed to get out of here. They say that Suzy won't make it out of this valley and that you won't make it much farther and they don't know for sure about Bobby. The basic plan is to set up the best camp here that they can and wait the weather out. Apparently, the National Weather Service doesn't have a forecast for this weather to go away. They don't know how long we will have to wait. These Werewolves say that to just get me out would take two or three days of hiking and rock climbing. So, we are stuck. Aaron, Suzy isn't going to last much longer. They said that she has third-degree burns over eighty percent of her body."

"Now, I know your head is hurting, but just listen. I have found a way that we can all get out of here alive. Aaron, I want them to turn us into Werewolves."

"Anna, what is this fantasy shit? There are no such damned, things as Werewolves. Why are you doing this? I know you are desperate, but what has gotten into you? What?"

"Aaron, I already know how crazy it sounds and I didn't believe it at first either. I said that I would prove it. If I do prove it, will you listen and consider what I am asking for?"

"Well, good damn luck with proving the impossible, but I'll take that bet. If you can prove that there are Werewolves, then I will listen to anything at all!"

"Being totally male, you should enjoy this. I'll be right back."

Anna gets up to go find Becky as the medic squats down beside Aaron.

"Mr. Dawson, are you alright?"

"I think that I'm better than Anna! She thinks that you are all Werewolves! Did she have a breakdown or something?"

"Mr. Dawson, your wife has kept all of you alive for the day and a half it took for us to get here. You need to listen to what she tells you. She's a good woman, sir. And, a pretty smart one too."

"Yeah, but..."

Anna returns with Becky Winston in tow.

"Becky, this is my dense mate, Aaron."

"Aaron, this is Becky Winston, Werewolf."

"Hi, Aaron. You have had us worried."

"Hello, Becky. Anna's got me worried. She thinks you are a Werewolf."

"Anna?"

"Becky, I need some help drilling through his hard head. He is sure that Werewolves are a myth."

"Well, I don't feel mythic. What can I do for you, Anna?"

"I suspect that it is impolite to ask, but would you, please, shift for Aaron?"

"Anna, are you sure?"

"I'm sure Becky. I'm sorry to have to ask, but it would make what I have to do much easier."

"Ok, no problem."

Speaking to Aaron Anna says: "Ok, knot-head, you may as well enjoy this little treat."

Becky slowly unsnaps the front of the VyTeck suit trying to be careful not to tear it and starts to shrug out of the jumpsuit, her large, beautiful breasts, standing firm and caroming from side to side in a wide arc.

Aaron sits stunned, mouth agape.

After freeing her arms, Becky gathers the top half of the jumpsuit at the curve of her wide round hips; with her back to Aaron, Becky pushes the suit down both legs, bending at the hips. Gathering the bunched suit around her left ankle, she lifts her left leg high and out of the bunched cloth. Then she pushes the other pant leg into a bunch around her right ankle. Standing up and folding her right leg until her knee is between her breasts, she worked the 'donut' of cloth off, over her foot. Turning to face Aaron, Becky smiles a beautiful wide smile. Aaron can't help making a slow inspection pass down the length of her body, noting her perfect skin and the small landing strip just above the lips of her sex.

Aaron gasps in a sudden deep breath, unaware that he had been holding it.

Anna can't help a deep laugh.

Turning aside, Becky bends over placing her hands flat on the earth, turns her head to look at Aaron to make sure that he is watching. Aaron still sits limp, mouth agape. She turns her head back to look straight ahead, once again and, in a matter of three or four seconds morphs into a large, sleek gray wolf with thick smooth fur, a bushy tail and a black rim around the edges of her ears. Aaron, the inveterate engineer, instinctively analyzes the morph deciding that it was as smooth as anything that he had ever seen in an animated movie. Becky, the wolf stands, as least, thirty-six inches at the withers and is an easy forty-eight inches chest to rump. Becky saunters over to Aaron and gives him a big sloppy wolfie-kiss diagonally across his face. A small stream of urine trickles off of the pine needle and parachute cloth bed.

Applauding Anna says: "Thank you, Becky. I believe that you have made an impression on my thickheaded mate. Whenever you are ready to shift back, I will help you into your jumpsuit!"

Becky strolls back over to Anna and stands beside her, tail to Aaron, and morphs. Once again. Becky is before Aaron, feet wide and hands flat on the ground. Standing up, she winks at Anna, so that Aaron cannot see her do it. Becky fully realizes that Aaron not being Were, is not acclimated to the easy nudity taken for granted by her society. She hopes that it had the effect that Anna wanted to achieve.

Anna gathers the right leg of the jumpsuit and holds it for Becky, who now faces Aaron. Becky, steadying herself on Anna's shoulder, high-steps into the garment. Anna gathers the other leg of the suit and Becky turns sideways to Aaron and steps into the left leg. Anna pulls the VyTeck cloth up Becky's back and holds it open for Becky to put her right arm through then her left. Becky runs up the front of the suit closing the snaps. When she is finished Anna, grabs Becky in a hug and smooches her cheek

"Oh, Beck you were fantastic and you are a beautiful wolf, too. If you'll excuse me, I have to go close his mouth before he drools into dehydration. Thanks, Becky, you are a peach!"

"Thanks, Anna. I hope Aaron will believe in Werewolves, now."

"Girl, you could tell him that Tinkerbelle was going to do a fly by and he'd believe it, now. Thank you for helping me."

Walking back over to Aaron: "Well?"

"And you want to look like... uh... be like that?"

"Well, I'm starting to come to grips with the idea."

" Ok, I must have missed why you want to be a Werewolf."

"Lunk-head, because, they heal at a miraculous rate and becoming Werewolf means that both of my children and the love of my life will live and be whole. Besides, would you mind living for five hundred years?"

"Anna, my love, I guess that I am convinced, or, at least, I'll go along with it until I wake up from this fairy tale."

"Alright then, I need to tell you what I have learned about the life and what would be required of us. Then, we need to talk to their Alpha. That's the leader of the Werewolf pack."

Anna tells Aaron of what she has learned and that there is still a possibility that her request will be denied. She also, explains that if they are to be allowed to be turned that he will have to go through the interview with the Alpha with witnesses and the press listening in.

Anna brings George over and explains that Aaron has also, agreed to be 'turned', and agrees that the entire family should be turned and that he will join her in the interview.

"Aaron, are you doing this of your on free will? Do you understand that it cannot be undone?"

"George, I've been an engineer all of my adult life, and I have come to grips with the fact that, when the logic of something is clear, you embrace it. I want to live and doing it as a Werewolf doesn't sound half bad."

"I'll inform the alpha."

[19:20, Wednesday, base camp, the radio room]

Jim Bonner has the watch...

"Standby '41,' I'll go find the Alpha."

Jim Bonner checks the ops room and Jack is not there. He then works his way around the cots in the bunk area next to the radio room and finally finds Jack.

"Alpha, sir. Wake up, sir..."

"What's happening Jim?"

"George Scott is on the radio for you. He says that it's important."

"Thanks, Jim. I'll be right there."

"Yes, sir. I'll tell him."

"Unit 41, The Alpha will be here in just a moment."

"Thanks, Sparks"

"It's been quite a while since I've been called that. Thanks"

"It shows, Jim."

Jack walks in and Bonner stands up to give Jack his stool and the microphone.

"George, this is Jack. What's up?"

"Alpha, Mr. Dawson is awake and has been talking to Mrs. Dawson"

"Alpha, he is backing her request to be turned. He understands, at least, the basics of what he is getting into and that it is a one-way trip."

"George, give me ten minutes to round up witnesses, then get both of the Dawsons together and you be there with them. You will be our witness that they are speaking of their own free will."

"Yes, sir. Excellent. Sir in case I'm slow getting back on the radio, I'm going to change the batteries in this 'handy-talky'. I don't want it to go dead in the middle of this."

"No. We wouldn't want that. Good thinking."

Mari, "Will you get the press in the dining hall. I'm going to do the interview with the Dawsons regarding the request to turn them."

"I'll gather them up, Jack."

Jack finds Berry Thornton and Robert Renford in the dining hall, drinking coffee and chatting.

"Berry, Bob, are you still willing to be witnesses to this interview with the Dawsons? Basically, I am going to do my best to tell them the best and worst about going through with being turned into a Werewolf. I will explain the things that they will have to agree to for me to grant their request. I will give them several opportunities to change their minds. I will explain anything that they do not understand and answer any questions they have. Your function, as witnesses is primarily, to verify that being turned to Weres is a choice that they made of their own free will and not coerced by any other person, Were or human. The circumstances that may drive their choice are not an issue. I'm guessing that the interview will take, about, thirty minutes."

"Jack, I wouldn't miss this for the world. I am fascinated. Where do you want us?"

"Well, this is such an unusual happening, especially, conducting this interview over the radio that it is primarily important for you to hear what I say and their answers. I have someone with them who will ensure that no one influences nor impedes them. So, you are welcome to listen either in the radio room or to the monitor speakers in the ops room. The Dawsons have agreed to allow the press to listen and record it so, the curtains will be open to the dining hall."

"Ok, jack, we'll just slide up front where we can hear the conversation."

Renford says: "Yeah, I agree. The radio room is too small of an area for us to crowd into."

"Ok. Thank you, both."

People had begun to fill the dining hall...

[19:35, Wednesday, the campsite]

Aaron says: "Thanks, George. I'm sorry that I can't come to you."

Anna and George are both sitting on large rocks, gathered around Aaron. Each person has a handheld radio so that they can more clearly hear the conversation and join in when needed.

Jack is in the radio room, sitting on a stool before the radio.

"Alright, who is in the group at the campsite?"

Each answering for themselves...

"George Scott is present."

"Aaron Dawson is present."

"Anna Dawson is present"

"George Scott, are there any others present and is there anyone that may attempt to influence the conversation or questions and answers from Anna and Aaron Dawson?"

"No, Alpha."

"George, your role shall be to ensure that no one, including yourself, influences Anna and Aaron during this interview. George, you will enter the conversation only if addressed to do so, or should it become necessary to pause the interview, in order to address some external issue. Do you understand this?"

"Yes, Alpha. I understand."

"Anna and Aaron Dawson, It is my understanding that it is your considered wish to be turned to Weres and, as the guardians of your minor children, Suzy and Bobby, and imbued with the authority to make life changing decisions for them, that it is your wish that they also be turned to Weres. Is my understanding, correct? Would both of you, please, answer, one at a time."

"This is Aaron Dawson, your understanding is correct."

"This is Anna Dawson, your understanding is correct."

"Anna and Aaron, this decision, once taken and realized is irrevocable. No mortal being has authority to revoke, grant clemency, or reprieve from the being that you will become. Likewise, you shall not be released from the obligations and responsibilities that bind your new being. I will not repeat these warnings. Keep them firmly in mind and know that they apply to all that I will describe to you, now. Know that what I describe cannot be considered a comprehensive list of requirements and obligations. Life for a Were is not so simple as to allow that. Do you understand these warnings? Answer, one at a time, please."

"This is Aaron Dawson, I understand what you have said."

"This is Anna Dawson, I understand what you have said."

"Anna and Aaron, you have lived your lives in the world of mundane humans. You may have spent your lives within a democracy. Know that you will leave that behind if you choose to become Were. A Werewolf pack is not a democratic organization, it is, in fact, an autocracy and subject to such leniency and freedoms as the pack's Alpha may grant. The Alpha's authority is not diminished by the granting of such temporary leniencies and freedoms. An Alpha's function is to lead, nurture, and protect his pack, and to protect the mundane world from the members of his pack. A Werewolf, because, he or she is both fully a wolf and a human, has the potential to be the most lethal predator to walk the earth. Our system of governance and self-policing has evolved over the five-thousand years of known Were history as the most efficient means of ensuring the civility of a pack of Werewolves. Expect no exemptions from this system. Hold no illusions that you might be able to change that system. Werewolves are very, very long-lived and change to our society comes in infinitesimal increments. These things said; an Alpha also carries the obligation to promote the happiness and contentment of his entire pack and each individual member. A reigning Alpha is only deposed by death, abdication, or mortal combat. Do you understand the system of governance that you will be subject to? Answer, one at a time, please."

"This is Aaron Dawson, I understand what you have said."

"This is Anna Dawson, I understand what you have said."

"Anna and Aaron, do you accept the conditions as listed thus far?"

"This is Aaron Dawson, I accept."

"This is Anna Dawson, I also, accept."

"Anna and Aaron, There are certain requirements imposed on new Werewolves, regardless of their age. As newly turned Werewolves, you will be required to live work and study within the physical confines of a pack's compound for a period that will be determined by the Alpha or until the Alpha determines that you have mastered the control of your wolf and will not pose a threat to the mundane public."

"The Alpha may grant leave to new Werewolves during this period, but they shall be accompanied by another pack member capable of subduing the new Were's wolf should the need arise. For one year, from a new wolf's induction into the pack, that new member will carry no rank within the pack. That new member will train and study to become a ranked member of the pack. During that one-year period, the new member will be assigned to assist more experienced pack members in as many areas of pack life and business as possible, in order to gain a fuller understanding of the operation and functioning of the pack. During that period, the new pack member will be provided room and board and issued a nominal salary, to be determined by the Alpha. Minor children of a pack member (under the age of eighteen years) have no ranking within the pack, but will begin or continue their primary and secondary education and will also train and study to be effective members of the pack at the age of majority (eighteen years).

At the end of the one-year period, the new adult pack member will be tested and evaluated based on their knowledge brought with them to the pack, their knowledge of pack operations and business, and current martial abilities. At that time, the new member will be assigned an initial rank within the pack. Minor children, upon maturation, will also be tested, evaluated, and assigned an initial rank. Any pack member may move up in his or her rank or levels within a rank, where they exist, by demonstration of sufficient improvement in knowledge and abilities. Advancement to any rank, except Alpha, may in principle be achieved by any member of the pack. Reductions in rank may occur as punishment for misbehavior. Rank will determine the member's place in the order of leadership within the pack. One's rank will determine the grade of living quarters a member resides in within the packs compound if that member chooses to reside with the pack. Rank will also determine the rate of salary paid to members who work jobs within the pack or do work for the pack."