The First SaR Mission Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No pack member shall be treated in a malicious manner by a member of higher rank. The penalty for such abuse is prescribed to be that the higher ranking member shall be demoted to, one step below the rank of the offended pack member for a period to be determined by the Alpha, or permanently demoted to that rank. At the time that a new member receives his or her first ranking, other changes may occur, at the Alpha's discretion. At that time, the new member may be permitted to move to live outside of the pack's compound. He or she may be offered a partial or full scholarship to study at an institution of higher learning."

"Anna and Aaron, do you accept these conditions?"

"This is Aaron Dawson, I accept."

"This is Anna Dawson, I accept."

"Now, one final warning of dire consequences. Were law is swift and severe. It will be a part of what you will be tasked to learn during your first year. At the extreme limits of punishment is the penalty of death. It is rendered in the case of willful murder or treachery that cost the life of a pack member or significant harm to the pack. Death is imposed in only one other instance, though not as a penalty, per se, but rather to protect the pack and mundane human population. It is important for perspective Weres to take to heart. An old Were law is that a new Werewolf had one calendar year to demonstrate mastery over his or her wolf or that Werewolf was put down. That is not the way of the pack that you seek to join although it is still enforced in some other packs. In this pack, a new wolf will be given as long as it takes that new Werewolf to tame his or her wolf, though that new Werewolf will not be allowed to leave the pack's compound. However, it is possible for one's wolf to seize control of a Were being, completely subjugating the human and refusing to relinquish control. In most cases, the Alpha can force the wolf into the background, allowing the human to regain control. In these cases, the training simply continues. In a few of these rare cases, the wolf cannot be subjugated again and the human intellect is lost. This is termed a 'rogue' wolf. And, they are summarily put down."

"Anna and Aaron, do you understand and are you willing to accept this risk?"

"This is Aaron Dawson, I understand and I accept the risk."

"This is Anna Dawson, I understand and I accept the risk."

"Now, do either of you have any questions?"

"This is Aaron, Alpha, I have a question, though the answer is not critical in my decision."

"Yes, Aaron? Go ahead."

"I noted that in the consideration of rank "martial abilities" played a part. Why is this?"

"Aaron, there are several reasons that the martial arts are still a part of our Werewolves' training. First, it is tradition. Were history is replete with violent events. Once wolf packs tended to wage war upon one another for territory, revenge, even to steal away breeding females. In the last two-hundred years, many of us have worked to change that nature by instituting the Were Council and overarching laws, treaties, and such. Most packs are united in the desire to live in peace, though I cannot tell you that it has not happened since these changes. So, from that standpoint, it is tradition. Then another reason is that you cannot predict the future. It is possible that we will need those abilities again someday. A third reason is that the military structure is heavily engrained in our social and political structures. Finally, a more practical reason is that it provides an excellent form of exercise that keeps our human bodies in good physical condition and provides an outlet for our natural aggressiveness. Does this answer your question adequately?"

"Yes, Alpha. It does."

"Are there any more questions?"

"Alpha, George Scott, here. There does not seem to be any more questions."

"Aaron and Anna; This pack was initially formed by the Were Council, as such it was a necessary courtesy to offer to allow that legislative body to express their wishes regarding your request for you and your family to be turned to Werewolves. As you know by now, there is much trepidation with the turning of humans. One of our strictest laws forbids the turning of humans without their express permission and carries the death penalty for doing so. The Council has chosen to remain mute, neither permitting nor to denying your request. You have heard the warnings that I have given."

"I ask you both, one final time. Do you still wish to be turned to Werewolves and do you wish for your children to also be turned to Werewolves? How say you?"

"This is Aaron Dawson, yes, my Alpha, I wish those things."

"This is Anna Dawson, yes, my Alpha, I still wish those things."

"Anna and Aaron: I invoke my traditional authority as Pack Master and Alpha of The Full Moon Pack, I accede to your wishes and grant permission for you and your family to be turned."

"Thank you, Alpha"

"Thank you, Alpha"

[20:15, Wednesday]

"Alpha, this is Anna, I have a question."

With a small chuckle, "My, Anna, that was quick."

"No, no, Alpha. It's only a...uh... procedural question."

"Yes, Anna?"

"Actually, it's two questions. First: Earlier today, a female Werewolf expressed great concern for my daughter, Suzy. May I invite her to begin the treatment of Suzy?"

"Certainly, the sooner the better. What is your second question, Anna?"

"An idea was suggested to me, today, that it might be possible to inject a Werewolf's saliva rather than administer the turning by biting. Mostly for the sake of the children, who are small, could that be done and if so, can that be arranged?"

"Anna, I see no reason that it should not work. The only problem is that I don't know if there is a single syringe in this camp, although we may have some early tomorrow."

A moment later, a voice from the intercom connected to the ops room interrupts.

"Alpha, this is Bob Windom. I am a cameraman with CCN News. I am a diabetic and I have a supply of insulin syringes, would those work?"

Jack presses the intercom button: "Bob, I have no idea. Let me pass that question to one of the medics down at the crash site."

Jack, back on the radio: "Anna, grab one of the medics there and explain your idea to him and ask him if an insulin syringe would work."

"Yes, Alpha. A moment, please"

Several minutes pass...

"Alpha, he says that he thinks so."

"Alright, Anna. Hold a minute."

Jack turns back to the intercom...

"Bob Windom, are you still there?"

"Yes, Alpha, I'm here."

"Our medic says that he thinks that they might work. Can you spare four syringes and needles?"

"Yes, sir. No problem!"

"Excellent, Bob, would you give them to Jay Robinson in the dining hall area. He is preparing our last run to the camp, tonight. And, Bob... Thank you. You may be helping with some cutting-edge Were medicine."

"Glad to help."

Jack, turning back to the radio again: "Anna, we will be sending four insulin syringes and needles down with the last run of the 'wolf express' for tonight."

"Thank you, Alpha"

"Aaron here, I would like to say thank you, as well, Alpha."