The First Step - Step 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "You have been a good girl, and now it's time for the real fun."

Tying the final scarf around her eyes he surveyed his work with a grin. Cyan took a deep shuddering breath and nodded, feeling and hearing him move off the bed and around the room. She heard him approach the bed again and climb onto it, crawling to kneel behind her. Her back arched into his hand as he slowly scratched a nail down her back to her hips, lifting them up to point her ass at the ceiling. She quivered as she waited for him to do whatever he wanted to her. This night had more than fulfilled her deepest fantasies already.

She felt something cool against her pussy, realizing as he pushed it hard into her that it was a huge dildo. She cried out as he plunged it into her soaked pussy over and over again. She pushed back as far as she could to take it deeper into herself, moaning as she felt her body shake and move with the roughness of his thrusts. She groaned in frustration as he stopped abruptly. She felt him slowly slide the dildo upward to hover just above her ass.

She wriggled again, afraid of having such a huge thing forced into her tight ass, but before she could say a word he thrust the tip of it, slick with her own wetness, into her hole. Cyan cried out in shock, and he smacked her hard on the ass as he slowly pushed it deeper into her. She tried to escape it, moving her hips towards the bed, but he grabbed her and pulled her back up, shoving the dildo still further inside. Slowly but surely he pushed the intruder completely in. Her muscles contracted around it, trying to push it out, but to no avail. His task completed, he stopped to look at the dildo there, his hand sliding over his own cock at the sight of such a beautiful ass stuffed to fullness.

He started to pull it in and out of her ass very slowly as he leaned over to pick up the lubricant and squeezed some on the dildo. After a few more strokes, her small cries started changing into moans, and her ass pushed back up toward the dildo. She heard a deep laugh and felt her legs being spread farther apart. He pushed the dildo deep into her ass and left it there, sliding a hand up her back to grab a handful of her hair. Pushing her head into the bed with one hand, he used the other to tilt her ass higher up into the air. Grabbing his huge swollen cock, he thrust it hard and deep into her tight wet pussy. Cyan moaned loudly and tried to bury him further into her.

He started moving slowly in and out of her, delighting in her little moans and wriggles as she tried to move. Pulling her head up a little, he kept her still as he slid in and out of her. Groaning, The Master let go of her hair and brought his hand down to join his other on her hip, pulling her back toward him faster and harder.

Cyan clenched her hands and bit her lip, whimpering as the muscles in her pussy clenched and released around his cock. Close to coming, she wriggled and thrust towards him, forcing him as deep into her pussy as she could. Hearing his breath quicken, she knew he was close too. He slipped a finger down to tease her clitoris and she exploded into orgasm, screaming as her whole body quivered and her pussy spasmed around his cock. Her wetness dripped down his cock as he continued to slide in and out of her, his fingers straying to the dildo again pump her ass with it. Groaning, he moved faster, and Cyan felt herself about to come again.

Feeling him swell in her, she moaned loudly, pushing back as hard as she could one final time. She could feel him explode inside of her as he continued thrusting, and she cried out as she was taken over by another incredible orgasm. As she felt their mixed juices sliding down her legs, his loud cry overpowered her and took all the energy she had left. Cyan collapsed onto the bed shaking, spent and fulfilled. He rolled off her and lay next to her. Panting softly, he removed the blindfold.

He looked into her blue eyes with a smile, and said, "You did good girl. Get some rest. I hope I see you again, but next time I won't be so gentle."

With a deep breath he levered himself off the bed and stood up, walking around to untie her arms and legs and to slide the dildo out of her ass. He smiled at the gasp that escaped her as he did so. After one sharp slap on her ass, he walked to his clothes on the couch.

Cyan breathed deeply and watched him collect his clothes. She whispered a quiet "Thank you, Master" as he dressed and left the room without another word. Soon, Cyan fell into an exhausted sleep.

Walking out the door the next morning, she knew she had found what she needed. Already planning her next visit, she fingered the silver chain around her neck, a departure present from Amber. She chuckled to herself, exulting in the feeling of freedom that giving up control gave her. A small, satisfied smile never left her face during the taxi ride back to her home.

12