All Comments on 'The First Time Ch. 02'

by Jack the whack

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
GOD!

Not that well written, implausible, but one hell of a sexy read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
a cum dumpster!

A woman who loves to be filled up with spunk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love slutty wives in stockings & heels

Love that dirty slut! Can't wait to hear how they get on with Babs the kinky high heel barmaid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please Share With Me

So, so horny. Would love to have you and your partner visit us and introduce my wife to this sort of sex.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would have been nicer if she was unmarried and was just taking on all those partners for her own satisfaction and not to cuck a husband. That's how my now-wife did it when she was single--took on dozens of cocks together but wasn't cheating on a husband. The most she took on at one time was 19, all cumming inside her. Because I was her favourite I was always last, and it felt really good to enter her after the others. She did this regularly, but usually only 10-12 at a time, then ask the guys to eat her out. The ones who refused to eat her never got to fuck her again, but she was never short of new partners. She liked that I would always eat her no matter how many guys had just cum inside her. That was my way of showing approval of her sexual lifestyle, and she married me for not trying to change her.

She eventually did change on her own and wouldn't think of pulling trains now that she's married. It's amazing how her cunt gradually tightened back to regular size. I miss fucking that sloppy, steaming, loose, wide, creamy cum-filled twat, but I do enjoy the new tightness. Sometimes we squirt her cunt full of pre-warmed KY jelly just to simulate the old messiness that I loved so much.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I agree with Anonymous, directly above. Since these stories are all fiction anyway, why not just have her unmarried so she doesn't ruin a marriage? And, like Anonymous, my wife when she was single fucked freely with no regrets.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous