All Comments on 'The First Time I Tasted My Cum'

by CumHocPropterHoc

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nasty garbage

You really thought this was worth posting???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love the nasty!

Great post! I woulda kicked her clean a second time too!

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing

The people getting squicked out about a guy eating his own cum are just a bunch of homophobes.

Guys expect a girl to swallow. We get turned on by the thought of a girl tasting herself. We want her to suck us clean of our combined juices after sex. Yet, some guys are suddenly going to complain about the thought tasting their own cum? Gimme a break! What a bunch of narrow-minded assholes.

Thanks again, for your interesting story of a personal, first-time sexual discovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!

Something I've wanted to try for a long time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Do you know de wae?

Spit on the disbelievers

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice

I've thought about licking my cum from my wife so many times. I just want her to ask me to do it.

Hawk66Hawk66over 3 years ago

Been there, done that. Why some Puritan jagoff comes here and puts something down is beyond idiotic. This should be a community of acceptance regarding the sexual kinks of others. Don't like something don't read it & shut up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Strong work!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Made me precum reading this. It reminded me of the many times I have done the same. And yes, I’m licking up my precum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous