The Foster's Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James looked at his wife. She was far from the proper woman he'd married all those years ago. Disheveled, chubbier, used.... But still beautiful in his eyes. And very desirable. "Yeah, I'm OK with this. Especially if you got some video." James climbed on the bed. Even with the marijuana in the air he could smell the sex on his wife. He was incredibly aroused. "Hope you're OK with this."

James settled in between his wife's legs. Cum was leaking out of her. "Push it out for me, baby," James said, looking into his slut-wife's eyes. Mel complied, and thick white jism exited her pussy. James pulled himself closer, and began to lick the cum from his wife's pussy.

"Oh my God, James," Mel said, surprised at the escalation of her husband's cuckoldry. James tongue went to work on her, and she heard slurping noises as he swallowed the loads that other men had left inside her. "Do you like eating their cum, honey?"

"Ummm hummmm," James kept his mouth busy on her pussy. "Turn over."

Mel rolled over and got up on all fours. James began licking her distended asshole, and Mel pushed some without being told. "My nasty husband likes eating cum out of my ass, doesn't he?" James had never eaten cum before, but he was savoring the remnants of his wife's gangbang.

James reveled in the sexy snack he was having. "I love to service my slut wife."

"Use your mouth on me, you cum eating faggot." James was ashamed but delighting in his degradation. He kept licking her used asshole."

"Yes, Mistress Mel," James said without much thought. Mel rolled back over on her back.

Looking at her husband's wet face, Mel asked him, "Would you like to see how all that cum got inside me?"

"Oh yes, please!"

"Do you want to watch the video of all of those cocks fucking me?" Mel was dizzy from the long session, alcohol and pot. She knew how excited her husband was, and it excited her to experiment with him. "Maybe next time you can stay here with me. Would you like that, James?" James didn't respond. Mel wondered to herself if James might suck cock in front of her. She decided to let it go for now.

"James, we'll talk about this some more later. I'm going to get a shower. You clean things up, and then get the videos ready. We'll watch later, and if you're a good boy I'll let you cum." Mel got up off the bed and went into the bathroom.

Syncing the videos and setting up the split screens took longer than James thought it would. He had a hard time concentrating as he pondered the recent turn of events. Two weeks ago, he was semi-happy, going through life on auto-pilot. Now life was a constant thrill ride. While he loved the adrenaline rush, he wondered just how long this could go on.

James was also conflicted about his sexuality. For years he'd been the leader of the house and the bedroom. Now he was not just the leader, he was being very submissive. Still working the various video sources on his laptop, he thought about how he'd just eaten other men's cum out of his wife's pussy. And the thought aroused him. Mel had called him a cum-eating faggot. James had never thought about gay sex before, but the idea of sucking a big cock turned him on. He pulled out his cock and started to stroke it.

"Ah ah ahhhh," he heard a few seconds later. "No jerking off now." James was ashamed he'd gotten busted, and put himself away. "That's a good boy." Mel kissed him on the cheek. "I'm going to make us a snack and some drinks. How much longer until you're ready?"

"Just a few more minutes." He turned to look at his wife, who was wearing a light blue colored satin robe with three quarters sleeves and an over-the-knee hemline. Mel had washed up, and her hair was still wet. Now with no makeup she had a plain look about her. "I'm anxious to see this."

"See you in the den in a few."

In addition to the hidden cameras on the dresser and on the head of the bed, James added another that looked down from the light fixture in the ceiling. But the camera he was most interested in seeing was the small handheld digital camera that they'd left out on his bedside table. Loaded with a 256GB memory card, James was hoping that someone had gotten some penetration shots.

The first fifty minutes had only the three hidden cameras in play. The last hour and thirty-five minutes was when the handheld came on. James took a deep pull on his Budweiser, and tweaked the laptop one last time to get the show going. Three windows on the screen displayed the shots from the different cameras. He muted the audio from all but the new overhead camera that had multiple directional microphones, and hit play.

"He was so sweet at the start," Mel said, sipping her beer. "He wanted to make out." On the video Mel was wearing the same robe she had on now. She and Tyler sat on the edge of the bed and kissed for more than five minutes.

"I did what you asked." Mel's voice came out from the TV. "I drove home with your cum on my face."

"Really?"

"Yes, Tyler, really. I felt so naughty. I kept looking over at other cars, but I don't think anyone could really see anything." Mel began unbuttoning Tyler's shirt. He stood up and finished, tossing the shirt over a chair. "Did you like giving me a facial yesterday?"

"Yeah. I love to get my dick sucked." Tyler took off his pants, standing over Mel with just his boxers on. The shot from the GoPro caught the tentpole between his legs nicely. James found himself staring at Tyler's crotch for a few seconds.

"And I love sucking dick, so we make a good team!" Mel pulled his drawers down, and deftly moved his hips to the side. Mel wasted no time putting Tyler in her mouth. "You have a wonderful cock, young man."

Sitting next to James on the couch, Mel purred, "One of many." Watching the screen she saw herself look straight into the camera and say, "Hope you like this, honey."

"Oh my God," James said, now fully erect again. "I can't believe you do that for me!"

"Thought you'd like that, baby." Mel took another drink of her beer, and wondered just what James would think when he saw the last part of the video. As a way of warning, Mel told James, "I went into full slut mode today."

The video stream rolled on. Much of what happened was a re-working of the previous weekend's session. A few highlights were when Mel was on her back on the edge of the bed, looking straight up into the overhead shot. You could see Tyler's cock moving in and out of Mel's red bush, and Mel's large breasts moving up and down with each hard penetration.

Another highlight for James was when Tyler started sucking on Mel's tits. The headboard cam caught this very well, Tyler's mouth working both of Mel's breasts. "I see my mark from last week is still there," Tyler said as he looked at the remnants of last week's hickey. "What did your husband have to say about it?"

Mel answered, "He didn't say anything about it, but I'm sure he noticed."

Mel reached across her body and began to play with James' nipples. Years of experience had taught her that this was an erogenous zone for her husband.

"I'm not sure if I'm more surprised that he didn't say anything or that you let me mark you, Mrs. Foster. Hickeys on titties are definitely a slut tell, if you know what I'm saying." Tyler began suckling her left breast just below the nipple to the inside. "I'm going to mark my slut again."

On the video Mel groaned, and looked straight at the GoPro. "Do it, Tyler, do it. Mark your slut." Mel opened her robe next to James and showed him her breasts. There were nine large, deep red marks on them. "I loved how they used me James." She pulled her own nipples for a few seconds, and then went back to playing with her husband's.

Thirty seconds later of the video, Tyler's head moved and you could see a large welt on Mel's left breast. "He's not going to miss that one. What are you going to tell him, Mel," Tyler asked.

"That's my business, young man." Mel pushed Tyler away from her and got up off the bed. She picked up her cell phone, and told Tyler to give her a minute. Tyler grabbed his pants and went into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

"Hey Mr. Foster, how're you doing?" Mel had called her husband per their plan. Mel brushed her hair while she chit-chatted with her husband. A few seconds later the bathroom door opened and you could hear the toilet flushing as Tyler came back into the bedroom. Mel motioned to him, and said into the phone, "Oh, nothing much. I'm just fooling around." Mel reached down and held Tyler's cock. "I've got a surprise for you when you get home, James. No, I'm not telling you now, silly." Mel held her right breast up for Tyler, who took the hint and began sucking on it. "You'll see when you get home. We'll talk then. Be good at work, and I love you babe." Mel hung up the phone on the video.

Looking at her husband next to her on the couch, Mel pinched both his nipples hard, digging her nails in and pulling. James' cock flinched in his pants, and Mel said, "I do love you, James."

On the video, Tyler said, "You're a bad girl, Melinda Foster."

Mel replied, "Yes, I am," and started sucking Tyler again. Tyler put both his hands on the sides of Mel's head and began to face-fuck her.

"So, your husband knows that you're fooling around on him and doesn't care." Mel kept sucking but sub-vocalized a 'um hum'. "I'm not sure I could be married to a slut who fucked other guys." He kept pushing his cock deeper and deeper down Mel's throat. "But I do know how to treat a slut." He pulled Mel's hair back and she looked straight up into the overhead camera. He rubbed his cock on her face.

"Are you going to give me another facial, Tyler?" Mel asked on the video. She grabbed his dick and put it back in her mouth and sucked it several times, taking him deep in her mouth. Mel held Tyler's balls in one hand and pumped his cock with the other. "C'mon, give it to me! Give me that hot cum on my face. Use your married slut, Tyler."

James began stroking himself while Mel pinched his nipples. On the video Mel looked up into the overhead camera, her eyes seemingly looking straight at her husband. Mel told James, "Watch, he's going to blow his load all over my face, honey."

Sure enough, seconds later Tyler's cock started twitching and he let loose on Mel's uplifted face. "Take that cum, take it all over your face." Tyler's first shot flew over Mel's head, but the next four pulses landed on her forehead, cheeks and eyes. "That's right, you fucking slut, that's right," Tyler heaved as he finished his orgasm.

With her eyes closed, Mel couldn't exactly tell where the GoPro was. "I wanted to give you a good look at my face, but I wasn't sure where to turn." On the video Mel told Tyler, "Give me a minute to get cleaned up, OK?" Mel got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

As she closed the door, Tyler hopped off the bed and picked up his phone. The audio caught him saying, "Yeah, c'mon. The slut is ready if you are, boys." Tyler slid his shorts on, and left the bedroom.

"Business is about to pick up, James. I honestly didn't know this was going to happen." Mel shifted on the couch, pulling her legs up underneath her and turned slightly towards her husband. Continuing to pinch his nipples, Mel put her mouth by James' ear and whispered, "But I'm glad it did. Your wife is a black cock slut, James."

Seconds later Tyler reappeared on the video. He wasn't alone. There were three young black men about the same age as Tyler. James looked over at his wife, who said, "What was I to do?"

The bathroom door opened, and a naked Melinda Foster walked back into her marital bedroom to find that things had just changed. Tyler said, "I hope you don't mind, but I called some of the guys I play basketball with to join us. This is CJ, that's Keenan, and..."

"I'm Thumper." The black man that James met briefly as he exited his home spoke up.

The overhead camera had a decent, but not great look at Mel's face. She was obviously surprised, but didn't even attempt to cover up.

The man named CJ spoke up. "Ty, she's nice and thick. She trainable?" CJ was under six feet tall, and well north of 250 pounds. He was bald, wore a heavy chain, and had an oversized pinky ring.

"You hit that all ready?" Thumper asked Tyler.

"Yep. Just gave her a facial right before you boys arrived." Tyler walked over to Mel and kissed her. "You OK with this?" he motioned around the bedroom to his friends.

"I guess so... this is just unexpected," Mel stuttered.

"I expect that you're going to be getting some black cock, lady." CJ laughed, and Mel felt a little uneasy.

CJ laughed some more, and said, "Thumper and me are going to get mellow. You go right ahead my man," motioning to Keenan. He opened a couple of beers from the small cooler he'd brought. The big man and Thumper sat in the two chairs in the corner of the room. Thumper brought out a baggie and dumped several joints on the table.

"You don't mind if I fire this up, do you ma'am." Thumper smiled at Mel.

"Only if I can have a hit," Mel responded.

CJ and Thumper laughed, "A party girl! We gonna have a good time. C'mon and get you some." Thumper lit a joint and took a deep drag.

Mel walked over to the two men, and took the joint from Thumper. She took a hit, and before she could exhale, CJ slapped her ass. "I like this now! Girl's got freckles and everything!"

"Well, Ty, if you just nutted, then I want to be next," Keenan spoke up. He was average sized with short-cropped hair. "I sure don't want to go after Thumper." He peeled his shirt off over his head. He was nicely built with strong arms. Keenan sat on the edge of the bed and called to Mel. "C'here and let me see you."

Mel took one more hit and passed the joint to CJ. He once again slapped her ass and said, "You better get ready for me." Mel smiled back at him and walked in front of Keenan, standing in between his spread legs.

"Tyler, what'd you do to this woman's titties?" He held Mel's large breasts in his hands.

"I slut-marked her for her husband, K" Tyler replied. "I don't think she really cares if he finds out that she's banging other guys."

Keenan admired Mel's figure for a minute. "Well then, I might as well put my mark on her too. Would you like that, baby?"

Mel looked into the camera at the head of the bed. "Yes, I think I'd like that." Keenan began sucking her right breast on the outside edge. In just a few seconds he stopped to admire his handiwork. Another deep purple welt was visible on the GoPro window.

"Since you got two titties I'm going give you two marks. You tell your husband that these came from Keenan, OK?" He began sucking on her left breast, and Mel held his head.

Mel stopped playing with James' nipples for a minute. Pointing at her breasts she said, "This one and this one came from Keenan," smiling playfully at her husband. James nervously smiled back at Mel, but he couldn't keep his eyes off the screen. "James, I've heard about black cock from some of my lady friends, but I've never had any until today. It's wonderful!"

"All right now, show me what you can do," Keenan said, standing up and dropping his pants. Mel pulled his boxers down, and grabbed ahold of her first black cock.

"He really wasn't very big, honey," Mel told James. "Tyler's was bigger. He was larger than you, of course." Mel reached over to stroke James' penis. James was hard, but his cock couldn't compare to what Mel had her hands on in the video.

"Enough lookin', get busy!" Keenan pushed Mel's head down. She took Keenan's black shaft and began licking his cockhead, getting a taste for him. Sneaking a look into the GoPro, Mel closed her eyes and tried to swallow as much of Keenan as she could.

"Told you she was the real thing," Tyler said to no one in particular. He sat down on top of the cooler near Thumper.

"We'll see how real she is in a bit," said CJ. "But it does look like she's got promise."

Mel worked on Keenan with her mouth, trying her best to impress. Keenan called to Tyler, "You're right man, she can suck a dick!"

"All right, that's good for right now. Lay down for me."

Mel lay down on the bed, face up, and said, "You want some of this white pussy?" She knew James would be watching, and looked right at the overhead camera when she said this.

A few seconds later Melinda Foster, late forties mother of two, took her first black cock in her pussy. Mel reached over and pinched James' nipples again, saying, "I was so wet for him, honey."

Keenan proved to be an unremarkable lover, and after just a couple of minutes he pulled out of her and said, "Finish me in your mouth, slut." Mel quickly shifted positions, took his cock in her mouth, and was rewarded with a mouthful of cum which she swallowed.

"Boy, when you gonna learn to fuck a woman proper?" CJ laughed, drained his beer, and stood up. Thumper and Tyler were sharing another joint, and Keenan stepped into the bathroom. CJ opened another beer, and offered it to Mel.

"Have a drink, baby. I don't want to be tasting another man's cum in your mouth." Mel took the beer from CJ, and took a big drink.

Mel switched from James' right to his left nipple. She squeezed it hard, and used her other hand to massage her husband's balls. "You didn't mind the taste of another man's cum in your mouth, did you babe?" He pinched the base of his cock so he wouldn't cum.

Back on the video, CJ's voice said, "You mine now. You gonna tell your husband you took some black cock today? I guarandamntee that you'll be thinking about it tonight when he gets home. Now scoot your ass over here by me."

"Now seein' as how you've already had two other men today and they've both marked you, I think it's only right that CJ does the same. I like women with big titties like yours. Don't like them fake ones, I like 'em big and soft." Mel was kneeling on top of the bed, facing CJ who was standing at the base of the bed. "You white people are crazy motherfuckers. I'd be killin' someone if my woman had marks like these that didn't come from me."

CJ squeezed Mel's tits in his hands. James could see from the GoPro window that Mel was wincing at the rough handling of her breasts. Mel backed away some from CJ, who quickly said, "Oh, hell no." He grabbed Mel by the hair and pulled her back to him, pushing her head down with his left hand. His right hand delivered a hard swat to Mel's backside.

"I won't tolerate disobedience. When I tell you to do something, you best do it, understand?"

Mel responded with, "Uh huh," which brought another firm slap to her ass.

Keenan walked back in from the bathroom. CJ looked at him and said, "Watch and learn, son. Women need to respect you if they're going to be happy." Pulling Mel's hair so her face was turned towards him, CJ asked her, "Do you understand?"

Mel said, "Yes," which brought yet another hard slap to her ass.

"Yes what?" CJ demanded.

"Yes sir," Mel said. CJ rewarded her with a kiss. The overhead camera showed CJ's tongue going into Mel's mouth. James felt oddly turned on watching the huge black man kiss his bride.

"Now gimme those titties," CJ said. He leaned down and sucked the inside of her right breast. He pulled on her nipple with his other hand. It didn't take long for CJ to put two more deep purple marks on Mel's tits.

Still semi-facing her husband on the couch, Mel told James, "These two are his," pointing at the quarter-sized love bites on her breasts. "I prefer a gentler touch on my nipples than you do. He kind of hurt me when he squeezed my tits. I know how you like me to treat your nipples, honey." She leaned over and put her mouth on James' right nipple. She sucked it for a few seconds, then put the nipple between her teeth and bit down, pulling back. James moaned at her treatment. She could see the teeth marks on the base of his nipple.

"See that, Keenan? You need to show your woman who's boss. I'll bet the reason she's doing this now is that her husband doesn't put her in her place. Look at her titties- no real man would stand for that shit. She's showing him she doesn't respect him." CJ pulled her hair again. "You ever disrespect me and I'll beat your white ass. You going to show your mister these titties?"