The Foster's Finale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," Mel said. "I want him to see that I'm a whore for other men's cocks." CJ glanced over at James' bedside table and saw the camera. "Keenan, grab that motherfuckin' camera off that stand. If this bitch wants to be a whore, then we gonna make a porno she can show her husband. He's gonna see his wife be a black cock slut."

James leaned forward and pressed some keys on his laptop. Now the 70" TV had for windows open, with the Canon camera in the lower left quadrant. Mel took a long drink of her beer, and looked at her husband. She looked a little apologetic, and said, "I kinda got carried away."

Keenan's camera work was erratic at first. He kept shifting the camera from portrait to landscape, and his work with the zoom feature made it hard to watch. After a couple of minutes he got the hang of framing and began to get some quality video.

One of the first shots he got was a closeup of Mel's mouth on CJ's cock. CJ's member wasn't especially long, but like CJ it was extremely thick. "That's right baby, lick my shaft." Mel began to hold CJ's balls, and he immediately slapped her face. "Did I tell you to use your hands? Don't you touch me unless I say so."

James was horrified at the abuse his wife was taking, but fascinated that she did nothing to stop it. Over the next eight minutes CJ made Mel his bitch, spanking her hard and verbally taunting her. Keenan was obsessed with filming penetration, and James got to see CJ's thick black cock going in and out of his wife's pussy. The three hidden cameras caught Mel's facial expressions of pleasure and pain as she struggled to take CJ's prick inside her.

"That's right, back up on that thing," CJ said as Mel was on all fours. "Show me you want it!" CJ smacked Mel's asscheeks once again. CJ didn't move, and Mel began to fuck herself on his cock. "That's right baby, you know you want that dick."

Mel looked into the camera in the headboard and said, "Oh God yes, I love your dick." She rocked back and forth, doing all the work.

On the couch next to her husband, Mel said, "CJ was so big I thought he was going to tear me."

While Keenan was walking around the bed to get a different angle, James got a quick glance of Tyler holding his cell phone in front of his face. James didn't say anything about this, but it worried him.

"All right now, that's enough of that," CJ said, again slapping Mel's ass hard. CJ lay down on his back, and Mel slowly mounted him. Keenan took the obligatory penetration shots from behind, catching Mel's stretched pussy sliding up and down. Mel's ass was red from all the spanking.

"You like that, Daddy?" Mel asked, again looking straight into the camera. Her breasts bounced as she rode him.

"Thumper, you about ready for some of this?" CJ asked.

"Yeah, I guess so." Thumper took another hit off his joint and stood up. He took off his pants, and climbed up on the bed with CJ and Mel. Thumper's cock was flaccid but was still longer than James' erect penis. He stood next to Mel and said, "Get me ready." Mel wasted no time putting him in her mouth, sucking him while she rode CJ.

"You like that black dick, don't you?" CJ asked Mel. "Keenan, you gettin' this? We want her husband to see what a black cock slut his wife is." As Mel continued to suck him, Thumper's cock grew longer and thicker. Mel had both her hands on his cock and there was still over four inches for her to suck.

"T, get me some lotion," Thumper said. "Time I filled this bitch up." Tyler got up, and tossed a bottle of lotion to Thumper. He opened the bottle and said, "You'd best put this on me." Mel kissed the end of his cock, and poured lotion down the length of his shaft. She stroked his cock which glistened under the overhead light.

Thumper moved behind Mel, who was still riding CJ's cock. "You lean forward some." Mel did as she was told, and kissed CJ. Thumper spread Mel's red ass cheeks open, and put some lotion around her butt hole. "Don't you worry none, I'ma go easy on you to start." Keenan maneuvered to get a good angle, and you could see Thumper's long middle finger slowly disappear up Mel's ass.

Thumper worked his finger in and out of Mel, who continued to ride CJ's cock. "You know what's comin', don't you baby," CJ told Mel. She nodded, and began riding CJ even harder.

Thumper settled in behind Mel and said, "You hold still now," In the lower left window there was a closeup of Thumper's dark cockhead pushing into Mel's pink flower. The upper right window caught Mel's grimace as she began to get double-stuffed.

"I wasn't sure I could take them both," Mel told her husband. "They were so big, honey." James looked down at his cock, noticing that Mel's hand almost totally covered him up. He thought about how long Thumper was with envy and shame. Mel noticed James' reaction, and said, "Oh, don't worry, yours is cute."

Thumper worked more and more of his cock into Mel. He raised up his hips to get a better angle, and Keenan captured the moment as Thumper drove himself all the way into Mel's ass. "HOLY SHIT!" Mel yelped. Thumper began to fuck Mel's ass, adjusting himself to get balance and leverage. Once he began in earnest, James knew why he was called Thumper. The man fucked like a bunny, fast moving hips driving his long cock in and out of his wife's ass.

"OH, MY FUCKING GOD, HOLY CHRIST, SHIT" Mel hollered. CJ's cock was slightly moving inside her pussy, and Thumper was working her hard from behind. For the next few minutes, Mel got double-stuffed by two black cocks. Mel was panting hard, trying to deal with the feeling of being filled to the brim. Again, she looked straight into the camera on the headboard and said, "God, I love this."

Sitting next to James on the couch, Mel began to play with her pussy. Sliding her hips forward and leaning back, she reached to her side and pulled out her vibrator. She turned it on, the humming noise adding to the ambience of the room. "They really gave it to me good, baby," she said, teasing her pussy lips with the device." James leaned over and kissed her marked breast. "That's OK baby, you just watch."

Back on the screen, Thumper pulled his cock out of Mel's ass. CJ pushed her off him, guided her into a doggy position, and then got behind her. "Come here and get this, Keenan. I want her husband to see me stretch that ass wide open." CJ pushed Mel's asscheeks open, and spit on her bunghole. Mel's ass was gaped from Thumper's assault, and CJ guided himself into her.

James' didn't think Mel's asshole would be able to take CJ's thick cock, but he was wrong. "That's right, just like before. You back up onto that thing," CJ told her. Mel gasped, but kept working until she had CJ in her ass. "This bitch loves the cock, doesn't she!" CJ cackled.

Thumper told Keenan, "Enough of that, fool. Get over here and get this." Thumper had moved to the top of the bed. Speaking to Mel, he asked, "Tell me where this cock was!"

Keenan was filming Mel's face as she answered, "In my ass."

"You like cock in your ass?" Thumper asked her. CJ was pounding her from behind, making Mel's saggy breasts wobble back and forth with each thrust.

"I love it, I love cock in my ass," Mel replied. The camera caught the lust in her eyes. On the couch next to James, Mel began to fuck herself with the vibrator.

"That ain't no lie," said CJ, banging her hard from behind. "Nasty little whore." CJ smacked her ass several times. "Take that dick in your ass, take it all!"

Thumper motioned to Keenan, who had been filming CJ's cock brutalized Mel's asshole. He grabbed a handful of Mel's hair and pulled her face up. "You like this big dick?"

Struggling to answer due to being pounded by CJ, Mel answered, "Yes, I do."

"Where did I just have this dick?" Thumper asked again.

"In my ass," Mel replied.

"You hear that, hubby? She just said she had my big black dick in her ass. Now I want you to watch as she sucks my dick. Your wife is a nasty bitch who sucks dicks that just came out of her ass. Think about that the next time you kiss her." Still having a handful of Mel's red hair, Thumper put his dick in Mel's mouth. "See that? She loves black cock so much she doesn't give a shit."

Mel looked at James and said, "I told you I got carried away." She continued to fuck herself with her vibrator watching herself get gangbanged. James' cock had deflated, and he felt demeaned and was growing angry. But he couldn't stop watching the train wreck on the screen.

The GoPro caught the money shot when CJ finally came from fucking Mel's ass. Mel continued to suck Thumper's long cock until he pushed her onto her back. Stepping to the side of the bed as CJ got up, Thumper spread Mel's legs and got between them. He easily slid his cock into her wet pussy, and started to jackhammer her with amazing speed.

CJ walked to the other side of the bed and pulled Mel's arms, sliding her towards him. He slapped her tits and said, "Clean this shit up." Mel eagerly took another cock from her ass to her mouth. "That's right, get all of it." Mel's head was bent over the edge of the bed, and CJ fed his dick to her. "All right now, all right now," he said as Mel licked his balls.

Satisfied that Mel had cleaned him, CJ stepped back. Thumper had resumed fucking Mel, her breasts jiggling from the action. Mel felt herself coming and closed her eyes. "Ohhh, ohhhh OHHHHH,"she moaned.

"Bitch's getting' off now," CJ said.

"You know that's right," Keenan echoed. He walked around so he was next to her face. "You love that black dick, don't you?" She took him in her mouth and nodded. "Just look at you, you can't get enough. Tell me what you are!"

"I'm a black cock slut," Mel said.

"Not good enough. Tell me more," Keenan kept the camera framed on Mel's face.

"I'm a married woman who loves black cock." She held up her left hand to show her wedding ring. "I'm a slut who loves getting fucked by real men."

James looked over at his wife, who was plunging her vibrator deep in her pussy. What had started as a big turn on had gone in the exact opposite direction for him. He didn't see his loving bride, he saw a cheap whore who didn't care about him at all.

"Man, we're going to be late for the game. C'mon boys, let's roll," Tyler said.

Keenan put the camera back on the bedside table. "You be sure to show this to your man," he chuckled.

Tyler, CJ and Keenan gathered their things to leave. "Thumper, don't make us forfeit. Finish and come on!" CJ told his friend.

"Yeah, her husband should be home any time. You need to leave, T," Tyler said. "See you Monday, Mrs. Foster."

The remaining three cameras kept rolling as the Canon went dark. For the next ten minutes Thumper fucked Mel in several different positions, and she came twice more.

Thumper had Mel on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging off. He had one leg on the floor, the other on top of the bed for leverage. "Seein' as how everyone else did this, I might as well too." Thumper put two more marks on Mel's already spotted breasts.

"I sure hope you're on birth control lady. Bad enough that he's gonna see this, but if you have a black baby he's really gonna be pissed." Mel's tubes had been tied years ago. Thumper grabbed Mel's ankles and lifted them up, spreading her wide open. While he had been fucking her fast and deep, he got even more serious and slammed into her. The overhead camera caught him shortening his strokes and increasing his speed. Thumper groaned, "Oh fuck, here it comes, here it comes."

Mel felt his spray inside her. She glanced at the clock and said, "You've got to go, he's going to be home any minute."

Thumper pulled his pants on and said, "We'll be in touch."

Mel said, "I hope so." She leaned back on the bed and blew the lover a kiss as he left the bedroom. Mel got off the bed and hit the switch to turn off the GoPro. She then climbed on the bed and turned off the overhead, feeling the cum start to leak out of her. She moved the ashtray from the side table to her bedside table and sat back down on the bed. Turning to the headboard camera, she said, "That was amazing," and shut it down.

The screens now all black, James closed the lid on his laptop. He looked over at his wife, who was still masturbating with her vibe. "I had a great time. I never thought I'd get fucked like that," Mel told her husband.

James replied, "I'm glad somebody did," and left to go to sleep in the guest bedroom.

Mel continued to give Tyler blowjobs in the parking lot at work for the next week, but then found that he had gotten distant with her. He'd say he was busy or already had lunch plans or had to leave early.

Over the course of the next few weeks, Mel would tell James she was going out. She would come back after midnight reeking of sex and tell James that she met CJ and some of his friends. Mel began to spend more and more time on her cell phone, and despite his best efforts, she had zero interest in having sex with James. "I'm worn out, honey. Maybe tomorrow, OK?"

Five weeks after the Saturday gangbang, James sat at home alone having taken a Monday off. James opened his laptop and brought up Xhamster, thinking he'd rub one out. He couldn't stand looking at the home videos any more.

Browsing the site, James hit the "Most Viewed" button and filtered it for one week. He had found that he usually could get some stroke material this way. He was shocked to see a thumbnail of his wife naked with her legs spread. He clicked on the link and watched as Mel got gangbanged in a hotel room by CJ, Keenan, and three other black men. Mel took three of them at one time in every hole, did facials, and even gave two of the men rimjobs. The video had over 285,000 views. "Jesus H Christ," James said to himself, and shut things down.

An hour later, Mel called him crying. "They fired me, James. That bastard Tyler showed some video he'd taken to some of the guys in the office, and it got to HR," she sobbed. "I'm coming home."

Melinda Foster walked into the house, went straight to the kitchen, and poured herself some vodka. Downing the drink fast, she poured another as James came in to see her. "What the fuck am I going to do?" she said. "You wouldn't believe the looks I got as I cleared my desk. Liz called me a tramp." Tears rolled down her cheeks. "What I do is none of their damned business, the fucking prudes."

Despite himself, James felt some sympathy for Mel. "You'll get another job."

Downing the rest of her second glass of vodka, Mel replied with a nasty tone, "Is that the best you can do, tell me I can get another job? Well aren't you Mr. Good News." She poured another drink.

"Now that you mention it, I do have some more good news. I'll be right back," James smirked, the anger rising in him. He thought, "Why the hell is this my problem?"

James brought his laptop into the kitchen and opened it on the counter. "Here's some more good news," he said with an edge.

"What, did you find me a new job already?"

"Not exactly." He brought up the video from Xhamster.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Mel screamed. "HOW THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPEN?"

While Mel blew up, James went calm. "Well, you apparently went to a hotel, got gangbanged, and they posted the video on the internet. You've got almost three hundred thousand views."

"HOLY CHRIST, YOU MEAN ANYONE CAN SEE THIS?" Mel looked at the laptop screen which showed her trying to fit two black cocks into her mouth at the same time.

"Yep, you've gone viral." James clicked and opened another tab. The same video was posted to PornHub, and she had almost a half million views on that site. The video played showing Mel attempting to twerk in front of CJ who was sitting in a chair.

"THEY TOLD ME THAT THIS WAS ONLY FOR THEM. JUST WAIT UNTIL I GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND." Mel fumbled for her purse, and took her phone out. Before she could dial, it began to ring.

"Turn that fucking thing off, it's Jamie," Mel said, and answered. "Hello sweetie," Mel tried to compose herself, wiping her face with a napkin.

"What do you mean he broke off the engagement? Tell me what happened, honey." Mel listened for a few more seconds, then blanched. "Oh, fuck," she exclaimed. "Here, she wants to talk to you!" Mel snapped, giving the phone to James.

James hit the button to put her on speakerphone. "Oh Daddy, Aaron said that he didn't want me anymore. He said he couldn't marry into a family like ours. He said some awful things about Mommy."

"What did he say, Jamie?" James asked, looking at his wife as she drank some more of her vodka.

"He said that his friends told him they'd seen Mom with some black guys on a porn website."

"A video of her on a porn website? Really? Why don't you come home so we can talk about this."

"I don't want to come home with her there, Daddy. She's ruined my life." Mel burst into tears, and left the room.

"I'll call you later honey. I need to talk with your mother. I love you."

James went to the bedroom where he found Mel curled up in a fetal position holding a pillow. "Mel, we need to talk."

"I don't want to talk now, just leave me alone, will you please?"

"Fine, don't talk. Just listen. I need you out of my house. Our children don't need to deal with what you've done, and I need to be there for them. Not to mention my job. If they don't know already, they're going to find out soon that the woman I've been bringing to the company Christmas parties for the last decade is a black cock slut. You ruined your job, I need mine. I'll be sure you have some money to get on your feet, but I'm done. I'm going out for a bit, I'm going to call our son to let him know, and when I get back I want you gone."

"Christ, James, I never thought it would come to this," Mel sobbed, looking for some comfort.

It didn't come. "Neither did I. You've got ninety minutes. Don't make this worse than it is."