The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am so sorry masters, is Gobin ok, do you think we should try to sleep again..." To which she got an emphatic and sharp NO!!

None of her masters would have been up for round two if she started dreaming again. "She would make an excellent enemy destroyer, they would all be nothing but drooling idiots before they knew what hit them," Jahar commented dryly. "Excellent idea Jahar, except for the part where we would not only look like balzan for doing so, they would probably invent a new law just so we would be balzan," Kalba commented just as dryly.

"Enough you two, Helius, can you project a few dreams into her or should we have Ilan get the deep slumber?" Lezar asked. "At this point, BOTH!" Helius said, shuddering slightly.

Ilan got up to get the deep slumber, which was a pill that was safe for humans that knocked them out cold and prevented dreams, but it was better to be safe then sorry when Gobin had almost been driven insane by the strain of Alza's nightmare. With that in mind, Helius replayed the events of their evening activities, and then dove into Alza's mind to find her memories of the events, and the pleasures she had had.

"Alza, I need you to take this, and Lezar, Jahar and I will sleep with you. The others need to recover, so we will let them stay where they are," Ilan said, handing her a small white capsule and some water.

"Thank you Master Ilan, what is it?"

"It is a sleeping pill that was made for humans that will help you sleep without dreams, hopefully."

She swallowed the pill, which took only minutes to work, and they all moved into comfortable positions, hoping that take 2 would be more peaceful.

@@@

Of course, what her masters forgot, was that the deep slumber was so effective that she slept for the rest of the journey home.

"Brothers, I think we need to have another week off, and get an appointment with the tsarzan for some MAJOR shielding help," Ilan said, looking worriedly at Alza and Gobin, who, although Alza was no longer projecting anything, had still not fully recovered from the trauma of such a strong attack.

He had the same look Alza had after she had told them about what happened to her, and Helius knew he couldn't dive into either of their psyches without an empathic healer and a mental shielder to ground him. Gobin may have been good, but they all worried that no-one on their planet would be able to shield them so they could help Alza heal.

If the tsarzan could not do it, then they would need the help of the gods, which was risky as few mortals could contain the power of the gods to wield them on the mortal plane, and most became insane when they did. There were a few pure white cats, who had feather patterns instead of spots, stripes, or rosettes. These were the mortal instruments of the gods, meant to keep the two halves of the planet from going into outright war, but they were also tasked to shield, protect, and if necessary, heal the tsarzan from extreme dangers.

With so few walzan and tsarzan, (totaling only 8 walzan, 8 tsarzan, and 8 sarzan, or heirs) on the half of the planet full of 4 million Fedaelus, it was important to make sure they damn well stayed alive long enough for the heir to be old enough to take over.

A sarzan or tsarzan, which were pure white Siberian tigers, could be born to anyone, not just in the royal family. As soon as one was born, it was taken to the palace to be raised as the heir. Only the walzan were stronger, and the walzan were only half-mortal. The tsarzan had every mental ability and most physical abilities, they were the law, period.

Born with a strong sense of justice and fair treatment, they were competitive like the rest of the Fedaelus, but they made wars more about sport than about such petty goals as land or money. Of course, the gods and the walzan made damn sure of it too, for if the sarzan had the slightest bit of evil, one or the other would take them out. Another would be born, and that was that. At least that was what was told, for an evil tsarzan was almost an oxymoron.

"I am sure that the tsarzan will be able to shield us, after all, he is the most powerful male of the clan, and his sarzan is looking like she will be just as strong," Lezar said, trying to dispel the cloud of worry hanging in to room.

"We are about to land, so what is the plan?" Helius asked.

"I say Helius, Kalba and Lezar should take Gobin straight to the tsarzan, Jahar and I take Alza to the shield room, and we figure out how to help our carzan and ama," Ilan said.

"Then let's do it," Lezar agreed.

As soon as they landed, Jahar and Ilan took Alza to the shield room, which was a psychic bomb shelter meant to shield against or contain massive amounts of psychic energy. Helius and Kalba helped Gobin walk up to the compound while Lezar raced ahead to get them an audience with one of the few mortals whose power was almost god-like.

12