All Comments on 'The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 03'

by astartevenus

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearmad1963bearmad1963over 12 years ago
Wonderful

I do like this story and cannot wait for the next chapter.

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
not what i expexcted

and so good as to be worthy of publication( even at this early stage)

shyintxshyintxover 12 years ago

You to it to a whole new level and I love it.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 12 years ago
Love this story!

This story is becomming one of my favorites. Please keep the chapters comming fast and strong! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Purrfect

I know I was supposed to rate each story, but I could not stop to do each. I really enjoyed what you have written. Please continue.

I did find a couple of grammatical and spelling errors, but they were easily read over. 9.9 of 10.

MizTMizTover 12 years ago
Addictive

is the word that comes to mind w/this story. I haven't read anything like it before, and find it fascinating. I want more!

I know this is your first submission to Lit so congrats on being a published author. I think you are off to a great start and wish you continued success.

astartevenusastartevenusover 12 years agoAuthor
from the author

I know this starts out sounding similar to a slave to servants, as i have gotten e-mailed comments telling me so, but i assure you it isn't. i have taken a couple of ideas from a few different stories i have enjoyed, and I admire DoctorWolf and her writing, so i wouldn't steal a full idea from any author, let alone someone i think writes an awesome story. I also used some minor elements from Mygypsy's To Love A Stray, mostly that of the ptsd and trauma affecting how a person reacts. the next week i will be busy on vaction, but i will make sure i have a few chapters finished. Thank You all for your comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This is facinating!

This story just draws you in. Thank you for your creativity. I can't imagine where this will go, but it seems there will be a lot learned all around. Great work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous