The Freedom of Slavery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was told they were going to be removed, I asked for the memory of my little girl to be preserved, as it was the only thing that kept me alive for many months after I lost her.

My Master Lezar seemed to be willing to honor my request, and told me of the bargain and that he would be willing to give me a fair price, Your Sacredness."

"I can honor that as well, but discussion of what to do about your dangerous memories will come after I have seen them all. Do you have permanent physical scars from any of them?"

"I may have internal scaring from the forced abortions, Your Sacredness."

"Lockhoy, have the Royal Physician come to give a consult. If I am going to remove her bad memories, I want them gone for good. I will look at what we are dealing with while we wait"

"Yes Your Sacredness."

"Ama, are you willing to let me look at your memories, with the knowledge that the others will be shielding me, the room, and the others in this room from what awaits?"

"Yes Your Sacredness."

"Alright, relax as I project myself into your mind, and then direct me to where they are hidden."

"Yes Your Sacredness."

As he dove in, he realized that level nine was mild compared to what could have happened. She had dark memories that he only had glimpses of that made him wonder if he would be driven insane and unable to be rescued if he didn't have his walzan as a life line. His walzan kept him from experiencing the emotions of the memories, which was Zorcon's blessing indeed.

The view was bad enough to give him nightmares, and he saw the years of torture, and the fact that that bastard had viciously aborted 4 other babies, but the last had been within her the longest. Cigarette burns, knife play, whippings, studded beltings, ginger root torture, and her desperate cutting, her 3 attempts at committing suicide that she managed to stop herself from completing.

And the gang rapes, the brutal assaults, and the demeaning sexual favors. He saw them all, and on his way back out, he saw glimpses of the nursery, her joy at becoming a mother, her hope that she would have a son, or a daughter, or twins that she could devote her life to loving, and that would give her the courage to leave a man who deserved to die a thousand deaths for all the suffering he had caused.

"You are commanded to get her adapted, or to adopt if she proves to be incapable. Her price demands no less. She could have had 5 children, but her husband aborted them all. She will not be content without it. And make a locket with the name Nancy on the front out of silver. Plus what ever else she names," the tsarzan sent.

"Yes Your Sacredness," Lezar replied back.

"Ama, you deserve much for the pain you have suffered, and will suffer again as they are removed. I have set a beginning price for you, which is a guarantee that you will want to have the memories removed. It is also a price that you may have been hesitant to ask for, as you are very smart and resourceful. I have demanded that that your price start at adapting you to carry cubs or adopt if you are proved incapable and to replace the locket you left behind.

You may ask for two additional things, and if they seem to fit and your Masters are agreeable, that will be your price. You will have all of your scars, if there are any internal ones, removed whether a bargain is reached or not.

You will also be trained in a second profession, as you were told, and that you would make an excellent mental consultant for Gibor, as you thought. What else would you like as trade for having to relive all of your memories, and to live with altered memories for the rest of your life?"

"I would like to think this through for a little while, as what this entails sounds rather extreme. Could I talk this over with my Masters as well as a doctor and think it over, Your Sacredness?"

"A wise decision, you may have one hour to ask all the questions you need to and come to an agreement."

"Yes Your Sacredness."

@@@

When they were escorted to a guest room, the Royal Physician was there waiting for them.

"The tsarzan said that he needed a consult, and that you wanted some questions answered by a doctor. As I examine you to determine if there is internal scarring, I will answer your questions. You may look me in the eye when needed and if it makes it easier to talk to me. You may address me as doctor."

"Yes doctor, my first question is when I am adapted, what are the chances of successfully having cubs?"

"If there is scarring, and it is easily repaired, you can be successfully adapted. You will have only a 1% lower fertility rate than a normal female of this planet if you were able to have children on Earth. The tsarzan told me you had forced and brutal abortions that looked like they could have made it to full term, so I would give you my estimate of 30-49% success at having cubs.

The normal average for our females is 50% for the first litter, peaking at 80% by the third litter, and five litters being the record as I know it. We have 2-8 cubs per litter, with 8 being the record as I know it. Most litters have 4 cubs."

"You answered a couple of my other questions, so the others have to do mostly with the results of your findings, doctor."

So, the doctor proceeded to have Alza lay back and relax as he ran a scanner that looked like a hand-held portable MRI all over her body. There was some scarring to some of the veins in her arms and legs, as well as extensive minor nerve damage. As the scan for internal damage to her womb had been inconclusive, he detached a wand and a small square screen from the machine.

"As you saw, the external scan was inconclusive, so I am going to have to do an internal, you can watch the whole thing with this screen. You will feel a slight pinch when it gets to your cervix, but you need to remain calm till I pull it fully out or you will get damaged."

"Yes doctor, this sounds fascinating."

So he inserted the wand up into her womb, and then up into her tubes and ovaries. She was able to watch this part on the small screen she held, and saw what looked like eggs up in her ovaries, as well as fleshy growths. She had noticed that the doctor didn't like the look of those growths, so she asked: "Will you remove part of those growths to see if they are cancerous doctor?"

"We do not have the 'cancer' illness you speak of till we are very old and dying. I think those could be 'cancer' or scar tissue, either way, when you are adapted, these ovaries will be removed because you will grow new ones."

"So, what exactly will happen when I am adapted doctor?"

"You will have surgery to remove these ovaries because they are the main producers of your reproductive hormones. You will basically be having your hormones rewired with the female hormones of our planet. If your current system cycles similarly to the way ours does, it will be a matter of hormone injections and waiting for the new ovaries to grow and produce the hormones you need.

If your cycle is more extreme, that is where the 30% fertility rate comes in, as we will have to monitor your hormone levels to get them equalized properly while your ovaries are growing, and monitor them for a few cycles to make sure your ovaries grew equalized. Luckily, our planet's reproductive cycle is more human than feline."

"Thank you doctor, I think that answers my questions for now."

The doctor then left to go tell the tsarzan his findings.

"Alza, do you agree to the terms now that you know a bit more about what being adapted entails?" Lezar asked.

"I have a couple of basic questions Master Lezar, like what determines cat species and fur pattern, and how will we make up for the memories that will be lost. I think I can come up with some plausible replacement memories to fill in the gaps, but will the tsarzan take my suggestions?"

"Every time you ask a question it reminds me that we bought a treasure worthy of the tsarzan. We are born with the cat species and pattern through what our abilities are and the strength of our personality and soul.

Jaguars and leopards are stealth and camouflage hunters, so while strong, we are also cunning so we often have abilities and professions along those lines. Cheetahs are the most dog-like of the cat world, but they are also the fastest, so they are often the messengers and have the strongest purely mental abilities.

Tigers are an interesting one, as if all the cubs in a litter are tigers, they all pick something they like and their abilities form from their interests. However, in our case, Ilan is one of a litter, so he specializes in whatever the rest of us are lacking.

Lions are always warriors, because they are strong, tough, and can shield others physically and mentally. The only reason Kalba is not harzan is because I stealth attacked him. The tsarzan may take your ideas into consideration, as your ideas will probably work the best for filling in memory gaps, as they are your thoughts."

"Then I think I know what else I want, and I hope this is not too much to ask. Masters, the two other things I want are days. Days where I am equal, not an ama, and I want them to be spaced out so that they occur once every half rotation. I don't have to go out in public or anything, it could be just a private celebration, but I want to be able to wear clothes and not have to follow ama protocol.

If those are too much then I want to explore nature possibly go camping. Or, I want to be able to have bedroom outfits made and be taught to read so that I can keep learning. I will be happy with any of these or a combination of them. I hope I have not been too bold Masters."

"I love all of your ideas, but I must admit the bedroom outfits intrigue me," Lezar said.

"I think one day of freedom, one or two 'camping' trips a year, and some bedroom outfits would be a price we all agree on. Alza, you will have to be taught to read and have to study many books to help Gobin, so it wouldn't be fair to cheat you of another option when that is already going to happen," said Ilan.

"I agree with Ilan, though I want the bedroom outfits first. Those sound fun and kinky," said Jahar.

"I agree with Ilan as well, that is definitely appealing to all of us, and I agree that one day of freedom in a cycle of 730 days is not a bad idea. It will help you adjust better I think, as you have been free for so long, though you may have more privileges than you think as an ama.

That you want to go 'camping' is excellent, as we are often sent on border patrol, so it will be easier for us if you are willing to go with us. Before that happens though, you need to have empath training to stop you from having problems with your abilities and some basic first aid training, so that you can help Gobin if one or more of us is hurt," Kalba replied.

"You raise good points as usual brother, so I agree as well," Helius said.

"I agree, but no camping for the first year, so that we can train you to fully understand the plants and wildlife so that we don't have to watch over you every second. I think some exploring would do better for this year, so you can get used to the surrounding area," Gobin said.

"It looks like we have come to an agreement, do you accept the terms?" Lezar asks.

"Yes Masters, I agree."

"Then let us tell the tsarzan that you agree to the terms."

12